...hehe... Guess who resigned from the FBI today??? And is testifying on Capitol Hill tomorrow?!!! --Is this all true?!!

That what chooses not to prosecute means.

Why do you keep misquoting Hur's report?

He never stated Biden's brain is half gone.
He didn't choose not to prosecute. The LYING shit stain Dems in the House tried repeatedly to say he exonerated Biden, the special counsel pushed back hard that that's not what his report says, it's not true. I get that it triggered the lying spinning Dems but facts are facts. Biden broke multiple laws, multiple times that would get any other citizen tossed in prison. The only reason Biden isn't being prosecuted is he's old and so far gone he can't stand trial.

He didn't choose not to prosecute. The LYING shit stain Dems in the House tried repeatedly to say he exonerated Biden, the special counsel pushed back hard that that's not what his report says, it's not true.

Where in the report did he claim Biden should be prosecuted? I thought he stated intent would not be able to be proven.

Are you reading the correct report?

I get that it triggered the lying spinning Dems but facts are facts. Biden broke multiple laws, multiple times that would get any other citizen tossed in prison. The only reason Biden isn't being prosecuted is he's old and so far gone he can't stand trial.
No, it's because they couldn't prove intent.

Unfit and memory issues are not the same thing.
Unfit or unable the same
He did not pursue Biden even though guilty because he thought (inappropriately so) that a jury would sympathize with Joe’s condition and not convict
100% perfectly correct summation

Where in the report did he claim Biden should be prosecuted? I thought he stated intent would not be able to be proven.

Are you reading the correct report?

No, it's because they couldn't prove intent.
He did attribute intent but felt a jury would sympathize and not convict
Read the report

Unfit or unable the same
He did not pursue Biden even though guilty because he thought (inappropriately so) that a jury would sympathize with Joe’s condition and not convict
100% perfectly correct summation
If he could not prove Biden's intent then Biden is not guilty. Intent is part of the law.

Forum List

Back