...hehe... Guess who resigned from the FBI today??? And is testifying on Capitol Hill tomorrow?!!! --Is this all true?!!

The Special counsel made crystal clear, he did NOT exonerate Biden. Hence Biden can be prosecuted! He clearly broke the law, multiple laws multiple times. Probably 280 counts.

Yeah, but look how long he is able to delay.

Do you think you or I could do that?

Two elections? I count only one. He lost the other in a landslide.

Can't. To much to do at work plus I'm a vacation hoarder. I have to stay above 1200 hours.
You just don't get it. Trump is using legal means. The DOJ not so much. The man is being persecuted. That is the reality here. Your excuses and point you are trying to make are pure bullshit.

The subject is that Joe Biden stole classified documents and didn't get charged for it. While, on the other hand, Trump had the privilege to take certain documents but DID get charged for it. Just admit that you believe in double standards!
Reminds me of a place where harmful truths about Biden made to go away and lies about Trump always front and center

Yeah, cuz he is a vegetable.
Biden took Trump & your MAGA rabble out behind the woodshed in the SOTU address, Trump ass hanger. Keep crying.

Herr is a fucking two bit hack & another one of Trump's asslickers who should be fired for including his personal opinion of Biden in his report.

Now leave another trail of tears for your shit gibbon Trump.

We are a once ethical nation that now is mafia responsive with certain people only prosecuted.
The prosecutor explains the differences in the cases. Were you not able to follow? Here it is again.

The subject is that Joe Biden stole classified documents and didn't get charged for it. While, on the other hand, Trump had the privilege to take certain documents but DID get charged for it. Just admit that you believe in double standards!
Because he cooperated.

Every normal adult gets it.

He didn't do any of the things Trump is criminally charged with doing.

You just don't get it. Trump is using legal means. The DOJ not so much. The man is being persecuted. That is the reality here. Your excuses and point you are trying to make are pure bullshit.
I do get it.

If you or I had been indicted with the things Trump has then started attacking jurors, judges, lawyers and people who testified we would have been locked up long ago.

It isn't fair but it's where we are.

The Special counsel made crystal clear, he did NOT exonerate Biden. Hence Biden can be prosecuted! He clearly broke the law, multiple laws multiple times. Probably 280 counts.
Biden walked out of the grocery store with a gallon of milk unpaid for that he didnt see under the cart, and returned it when it was pointed out.

Trump got in the milk truck drove it to his house, said he didnt have any milk when the cops showed up, told his driver to park the milk truck behind the shed where the cops couldnt find it, handed back a few gallons and said that was all he had then was raided to find an entire milk truck with the doors open giving away tours of how the milk truck looked to whoever showed up at his house.

Biden took Trump & your MAGA rabble out behind the woodshed in the SOTU address, Trump ass hanger. Keep crying.

Herr is a fucking two bit hack & another one of Trump's asslickers who should be fired for including his personal opinion of Biden in his report.

Now leave another trail of tears for your shit gibbon Trump.
That was all I read. The stupidity shown in that remark means reading on would be a waste of time.

I do get it.

If you or I had been indicted with the things Trump has then started attacking jurors, judges, lawyers and people who testified we would have been locked up long ago.

It isn't fair but it's where we are.
Statements like that show why we are there.

Biden walked out of the grocery store with a gallon of milk unpaid for that he didnt see under the cart, and returned it when it was pointed out.
That's not at all what happened, the special counsel said you are wrong. Criminal Joe not only took and held the classified docs illegally, he then read them and shared them with the ghost writer of his book.

Both let off and Trump pursued to the ends of the Earth
Trump not let off BECAUSE after losing He personally demanded he did not lose, fought leaving the white house broke all the correct procedures for leaving the WHITE HOUSE. THEN started trashing anyone who did not vote for him. and began a campaign to discredit the election process, worked hard to divide the country, TO the point of attacking OUR capital. and getting a large group of people in prisoned .
killed and Our capital trashed. And he still fighting to save his own ass, Not to save our country.

Forum List

Back