...hehe... Guess who resigned from the FBI today??? And is testifying on Capitol Hill tomorrow?!!! --Is this all true?!!

That’s his job as a prosecutor, dupe. To assess if the evidence would support a guilty verdict. He determined the evidence would not.

Nope. He is not a jury, and he cannot decide for a jury. His job is to assess if a crime has been committed, and to prosecute according to what he admitted himself, that a reasonable jury might find Biden liable for.

Hur committed plain obvious, word-trickery, yep the same double talk like you are attempting here now. But, it won't ever work on me.

You heard him list them himself, the elements that a reasonable jury might find Biden liable of --while at the same time saying he did not charge Biden with crimes because he feels a jury would not convict. lol Its. Double. Talk!!

Nope. He is not a jury, and he cannot decide for a jury. His job is to assess if a crime has been committed, and to prosecute according to what he admitted himself, that a reasonable jury might find Biden liable for.

He committed plan obvious, word-trickery, yep the same double talk like you are attempting here now. But, it won't ever work on me.

You heard him list them himself, the elements that a reasonable jury might find Biden liable of --while at the same time saying he did not charge Biden with crimes because of he feels a jury would not convict.
Its. Double. Talk!!
All lies.

He made a clear case why Biden should not and would not be prosecuted. And bidens appearance in front of a jury was not germane to that argument.

You're embarrassing yourself.

He committed plan obvious, word-trickery, yep the same double talk like you are attempting here now. But, it won't ever work on me.

You heard him list them himself, the elements that a reasonable jury might find Biden liable of --while at the same time saying he did not charge Biden with crimes because of he feels a jury would not convict.
Its. Double. Talk!!
Comey said "no reasonable prosecutor" speaking for the prosecutors and this guy thinks he can speak for a jury. Bullshit.

Comey said "no reasonable prosecutor" speaking for the prosecutors and this guy thinks he can speak for a jury. Bullshit.

at this point I just enjoy seeing how Democrat voters foolishly agree with Hur's line of thinking. His reasoning and rationale that he somehow gets to, brag about, how he can think for a jury --at the same time he claims he cannot think for a jury. lol

It gives us a grim reminder and a proverbial, meter, to tally up who all needs to be
IDENTIFIED as the true haters of our great nation

What they did was both times address that Biden/Hills did illegal activities but other considerations guided them to not charge
It’s called wanting it both ways

Forum List

Back