Hell is all to real=take a good look!

believers are forgiven but they will be judged as to what rewards they will receive and unbelievers will be judged before all creation for rejecting god and god's love and the proof that the only place for them is hell. It was ""all"" their choice!

oh ... So basically you are saying heaven is prorated in accordance with compliance issue.
Sins are not actually forgiven ... Since they are still measured and scaled to applicable benefits.

i said believers sins ""are"" forgiven but believer's works will be judged,not for salvation but for rewards(crowns) are given which will be placed at the feet of jesus.

believers are forgiven but they will be judged as to what rewards they will receive and unbelievers will be judged before all creation for rejecting god and god's love and the proof that the only place for them is hell. It was ""all"" their choice!

oh ... So basically you are saying heaven is prorated in accordance with compliance issue.
Sins are not actually forgiven ... Since they are still measured and scaled to applicable benefits.

i said believers sins ""are"" forgiven but believer's works will be judged,not for salvation but for rewards(crowns) are given which will be placed at the feet of jesus.

Yeah ... Judged, accounted for and prorated ... I understood what you said.
You are rewarded as measured against sins that are still on the record and never really forgiven.
If all salvation means is that you get a prorated Heaven ... Then don't try to call it something else.

It's like God's Gold Club Membership for the exceptionally good.

yeah ... Judged, accounted for and prorated ... I understood what you said.
You are rewarded as measured against sins that are still on the record and never really forgiven.
If all salvation means is that you get a prorated heaven ... Then don't try to call it something else.

It's like god's gold club membership for the exceptionally good.

silly tard!!! The rewards for believers is not for not sinning but for the good works they did. Is this truth way over your peanut brain's thinking power??
Silly

yeah ... Judged, accounted for and prorated ... I understood what you said.
If all salvation means is that you get a prorated heaven ... Then don't try to call it something else.

It's like god's gold club membership for the exceptionally good.

silly tard!!! The rewards for believers is not for not sinning but for the good works they did. Is this truth way over your peanut brain's thinking power??
Silly

I never said it was a reward for sinning ... The big-time sinners don't get the Frequent Flyer miles or the Continental Breakfast.
I am not a retard because you don't understand what prorated means.

ONE MORE TIME!!! Believer's sins are forgiven and they face no judgment for sin,but they will be judged as to what rewards they may receive for the good works they did.

One More Time ... If salvation is the same for everyone it would not be prorated ... If it is measured for good it is prorated.
Your desire doesn't change the definition.

SALVATION IS A "GIFT" FROM GOD to believers,not as payment for good works but their are rewards(crowns) that believers will receive for good works.

SALVATION IS A "GIFT" FROM GOD to believers,not as payment for good works but their are rewards(crowns) that believers will receive for good works.

Yeah rewards for good works ... The Gold Crown Club.
So basically only your good deeds are in the book to be judged by (thus your sins are forgiven) ... The dispersal of crowns is still prorated.

salvation is a "gift" from god to believers,not as payment for good works but their are rewards(crowns) that believers will receive for good works.

yeah rewards for good works ... The gold crown club.
So basically only your good deeds are in the book to be judged by (thus your sins are forgiven) ... The dispersal of crowns is still prorated.

duh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ephesians 2:8-9, “For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God: NOT OF WORKS, lest any man should boast.”

Ephesians 2:8-9, “For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God: NOT OF WORKS, lest any man should boast.”

You just get more crowns to boast about after you get to Heaven.

YES!!! Believers get to rule with Jesus when he returns to earth and sets up his eternal kingdom here!! rule a country,city,village =what ever.

YES!!! Believers get to rule with Jesus when he returns to earth and sets up his eternal kingdom here!! rule a country,city,village =what ever.

LOL...

Hate to break the news to you sparky but you won't get to rule diddlysquat.

Didn't you ever read the story about the serpent in the garden who deceived adam and eve into thinking they could defy the commands of God and not die but become like God live forever and rule the earth?

who fooled you if not whatever preacher filled your head with the exact same lies and delusions?

schmuck.....

Hell is all to real=take a good look!==19 “Now there was a rich man, and he habitually dressed in purple and fine linen, joyously living in splendor every day. 20 And a poor man named Lazarus was laid at his gate, covered with sores, 21 and longing to be fed with the crumbs which were falling from the rich man’s table; besides, even the dogs were coming and licking his sores. 22 Now the poor man died and was carried away by the angels to Abraham’s bosom; and the rich man also died and was buried. 23 In Hades he lifted up his eyes, being in torment, and *saw Abraham far away and Lazarus in his bosom. 24 And he cried out and said, ‘Father Abraham, have mercy on me, and send Lazarus so that he may dip the tip of his finger in water and cool off my tongue, for I am in agony in this flame.’ 25 But Abraham said, ‘Child, remember that during your life you received your good things, and likewise Lazarus bad things; but now he is being comforted here, and you are in agony. 26 And besides all this, between us and you there is a great chasm fixed, so that those who wish to come over from here to you will not be able, and that none may cross over from there to us.’ 27 And he said, ‘Then I beg you, father, that you send him to my father’s house— 28 for I have five brothers—in order that he may warn them, so that they will not also come to this place of torment.’ 29 But Abraham *said, ‘They have Moses and the Prophets; let them hear them.’ 30 But he said, ‘No, father Abraham, but if someone goes to them from the dead, they will repent!’ 31 But he said to him, ‘If they do not listen to Moses and the Prophets, they will not be persuaded even if someone rises from the dead.’”

Playing at the class warfare. I bet people acted like he was the messiah :D

Whatever country, city, village or whatever you're ruling, please tell me where it is so I can avoid judgmental, preachy people such as yourself.

Me? I'm gonna ask for a spot in Fiddler's Green (the Heaven for Sailors), where there is rum, wine, beer and pot.

And no...................I don't want to rule anything. Better to SERVE in Heaven than rule anywhere else.

Hell is all to real=take a good look!==19 “Now there was a rich man, and he habitually dressed in purple and fine linen, joyously living in splendor every day. 20 And a poor man named Lazarus was laid at his gate, covered with sores, 21 and longing to be fed with the crumbs which were falling from the rich man’s table; besides, even the dogs were coming and licking his sores. 22 Now the poor man died and was carried away by the angels to Abraham’s bosom; and the rich man also died and was buried. 23 In Hades he lifted up his eyes, being in torment, and *saw Abraham far away and Lazarus in his bosom. 24 And he cried out and said, ‘Father Abraham, have mercy on me, and send Lazarus so that he may dip the tip of his finger in water and cool off my tongue, for I am in agony in this flame.’ 25 But Abraham said, ‘Child, remember that during your life you received your good things, and likewise Lazarus bad things; but now he is being comforted here, and you are in agony. 26 And besides all this, between us and you there is a great chasm fixed, so that those who wish to come over from here to you will not be able, and that none may cross over from there to us.’ 27 And he said, ‘Then I beg you, father, that you send him to my father’s house— 28 for I have five brothers—in order that he may warn them, so that they will not also come to this place of torment.’ 29 But Abraham *said, ‘They have Moses and the Prophets; let them hear them.’ 30 But he said, ‘No, father Abraham, but if someone goes to them from the dead, they will repent!’ 31 But he said to him, ‘If they do not listen to Moses and the Prophets, they will not be persuaded even if someone rises from the dead.’”

Hebrew= sheol)= greek = hades)= English = hell.)
Sheol-Hades both translate--the common grave. guess what hell translates to?

Its impossible for an eternal torment on Gods judgement scales. His Justice is perfect justice--an eye for an eye.

YES!!! HELL IS VERY REAL!!!===And I saw the dead, the great and the small, standing before the throne, and books were opened; and another book was opened, which is the book of life; and the dead were judged from the things which were written in the books, according to their deeds. 13 And the sea gave up the dead which were in it, and death and Hades gave up the dead which were in them; and they were judged, every one of them according to their deeds. 14 Then death and Hades were thrown into the lake of fire. This is the second death, the lake of fire. 15 And if anyone’s name was not found written in the book of life, he was thrown into the lake of fire. REVELATION 20:13-15

The lake of fire = the second death( after one is resurrected) eternal destruction . Not eternal life granted to suffer( this is a sadistic sick teaching)--- death nor hades can suffer--they can be destroyed forever though.

Hebrew= sheol)= greek = hades)= English = hell.)
Sheol-Hades both translate--the common grave. guess what hell translates to?

Its impossible for an eternal torment on Gods judgement scales. His Justice is perfect justice--an eye for an eye.

YES!!! HELL IS VERY REAL!!!===And I saw the dead, the great and the small, standing before the throne, and books were opened; and another book was opened, which is the book of life; and the dead were judged from the things which were written in the books, according to their deeds. 13 And the sea gave up the dead which were in it, and death and Hades gave up the dead which were in them; and they were judged, every one of them according to their deeds. 14 Then death and Hades were thrown into the lake of fire. This is the second death, the lake of fire. 15 And if anyone’s name was not found written in the book of life, he was thrown into the lake of fire. REVELATION 20:13-15

The lake of fire = the second death( after one is resurrected) eternal destruction . Not eternal life granted to suffer( this is a sadistic sick teaching)--- death nor hades can suffer--they can be destroyed forever though.

Your choice=you will believe God's word or satan's lies!!! chose wisely!!!

HELL IS VERY REAL!!! For if God did not spare angels when they sinned, but cast them into hell and committed them to pits of darkness, reserved for judgment; 5 and did not spare the ancient world, but preserved Noah, a preacher of righteousness, with seven others, when He brought a flood upon the world of the ungodly; 6 and if He condemned the cities of Sodom and Gomorrah to destruction by reducing them to ashes, having made them an example to those who would live ungodly lives thereafter; 7 and if He rescued righteous Lot, oppressed by the sensual conduct of unprincipled men 8 (for by what he saw and heard that righteous man, while living among them, felt his righteous soul tormented day after day by their lawless deeds), 9 then the Lord knows how to rescue the godly from temptation, and to keep the unrighteous under punishment for the day of judgment, 10 and especially those who [c]indulge the flesh in its corrupt desires and despise authority. 2 peter 2:4-10

ONE MORE TIME!!! Believer's sins are forgiven and they face no judgment for sin,but they will be judged as to what rewards they may receive for the good works they did.

You obviously haven't become acquainted with Mary K. Baxter's books then, GISMY. Your link didn't work so I copied it for you. You are referencing Mary K. Baxter, right? [ame=http://youtu.be/l4iknyQuzM8]A Divine Revelation of Heaven and Hell by Mary K Baxter - YouTube[/ame]

Now I've got all of her books and if you will read the one you posted the video about you'll find that Mary K.s vision also included Christians in hell. Yes, born again Christians in hell. Read the book. Once saved always saved is not the deal. I do believe in Hell, I also believe in Heaven. When you came to Christ your sins were forgiven. You were like the woman who was about to be stoned by the Pharisees and Jesus said, your sins are forgiven go and sin no more... It was a clean slate. After that? It's your decision to obey G-d or not to obey G-d. You didn't get saved so you could go back to a life of sin. If you did the deal is off.

Of course you are going to be held accountable, GISMY. Everyone is.

Here is a good scripture verse to meditate on for living this life, GIS. Mercy triumphs over judgment.

Forum List

Back