Hell is all to real=take a good look!

GOD SAYS=“For just as the new heavens and the new earth
Which I make will endure before Me,” declares the Lord,
“So your offspring and your name will endure.
23 “And it shall be from new moon to new moon
And from sabbath to sabbath,
All mankind will come to bow down before Me,” says the Lord.
24 “Then they will go forth and look
On the corpses of the men
Who have transgressed against Me.
For their worm will not die
And their fire will not be quenched;
And they will be an abhorrence to all mankind.” ISAIAH 6622-24

ONE MORE TIME!!! Believer's sins are forgiven and they face no judgment for sin,but they will be judged as to what rewards they may receive for the good works they did.

You obviously haven't become acquainted with Mary K. Baxter's books then, GISMY. Your link didn't work so I copied it for you. You are referencing Mary K. Baxter, right? [ame=http://youtu.be/l4iknyQuzM8]A Divine Revelation of Heaven and Hell by Mary K Baxter - YouTube[/ame]

Now I've got all of her books and if you will read the one you posted the video about you'll find that Mary K.s vision also included Christians in hell. Yes, born again Christians in hell. Read the book. Once saved always saved is not the deal. I do believe in Hell, I also believe in Heaven. When you came to Christ your sins were forgiven. You were like the woman who was about to be stoned by the Pharisees and Jesus said, your sins are forgiven go and sin no more... It was a clean slate. After that? It's your decision to obey G-d or not to obey G-d. You didn't get saved so you could go back to a life of sin. If you did the deal is off.

Of course you are going to be held accountable, GISMY. Everyone is.

Here is a good scripture verse to meditate on for living this life, GIS. Mercy triumphs over judgment.

Therefore there is now no condemnation for those who are in Christ Jesus.Romans 8:1

GISMY, she told Sid Roth right there on his show ( in your video ) of two born again Christians she saw in hell within the first 5 - 10 minutes of the video. You'd better watch it.

You didn't quote Romans 8:1.

Have a look:

Therefore, there is no condemnation for those who are in Christ Jesus, WHO WALK NOT AFTER THE FLESH, BUT AFTER THE SPIRIT. - Romans 8: 1

If you are in Christ Jesus and walking after the flesh? You're disqualified. Those who are Christs have crucified the flesh. That path is a much narrower path than the wide road churches are willing to tell you about. You posted the link to Mary K. The least you can do is listen to your own video so you'll know what she had to say about it.

GISMY, she told Sid Roth right there on his show ( in your video ) of two born again Christians she saw in hell within the first 5 - 10 minutes of the video. You'd better watch it.

You didn't quote Romans 8:1.

Have a look:

Therefore, there is no condemnation for those who are in Christ Jesus, WHO WALK NOT AFTER THE FLESH, BUT AFTER THE SPIRIT. - Romans 8: 1

If you are in Christ Jesus and walking after the flesh? You're disqualified. Those who are Christs have crucified the flesh. That path is a much narrower path than the wide road churches are willing to tell you about. You posted the link to Mary K. The least you can do is listen to your own video so you'll know what she had to say about it.

What real believer that you know "walks after the flesh"??

No. I'm reading the threads on this board. Including yours, GISMY. That's all I need. Do you know what works of the flesh are? Have a look at this list and see where you fit in.

The Works of the Flesh - Galatians 5:19-21C. Hatred [echthra Strong’s # 2189]: “enmity [hostility]” – Thayer.
1. Being a hateful kind of person needs to be a thing of the past, not present or future for Christians (Titus 3:3).
2. Notice what the Lord said about one who hates his brother: I John 3:15.
D. Variance [eris Strong’s # 2054]: “contention, strife, wrangling” - Thayer
1. The church at Corinth was told that they were still of the flesh in part because there was strife among them (I Corinthians 3:3).
2. We are told to avoid contention (Titus 3:9).
3. The Bible tells us to contend [fight] for the faith (Jude 3), but being a contentious person is surely what is condemned here.
E. Emulations [zelos Strong’s # 2205]: “an envious and contentious rivalry, jealousy” – Thayer.
1. Where the attitude and action of envy and strife exists there is evil (James 3:16).
2. We told not to walk in jealousy (Romans 13:13).
F. Wrath [thumos Strong’s # 2372]: “passion, angry, heat, anger forthwith boiling up and soon subsiding again” – Thayer.
1. Wrath needs to be removed from our lives:
a. Ephesians 4:31-32
b. Colossians 3:8
G. Strife [eritheia Strong’s # 2052]: “apparently, in the NT a courting distinction, a desire to put one’s self forward, a partisan and fractious spirit which does not disdain low arts” – Thayer.
1. Notice Philippians 2:3.
2. Reference the similarities in point “II” letter “D”.
H. Seditions [dichostasia Strong’s # 1370] “dissension, division” – Thayer.
1. Those who would cause division in this manner are to be marked and avoided as they serve not our Lord, but themselves (Romans 16:17-18).
2. Division is sinful in the body of Christ (I Corinthians 1:10).

Last edited:
No. I'm reading the threads on this board. Including yours, GISMY. That's all I need. Do you know what works of the flesh are? Have a look at this list and see where you fit in.

The Works of the Flesh - Galatians 5:19-21C. Hatred [echthra Strong’s # 2189]: “enmity [hostility]” – Thayer.
1. Being a hateful kind of person needs to be a thing of the past, not present or future for Christians (Titus 3:3).
1. The church at Corinth was told that they were still of the flesh in part because there was strife among them (I Corinthians 3:3).
3. The Bible tells us to contend [fight] for the faith (Jude 3), but being a contentious person is surely what is condemned here.
E. Emulations [zelos Strong’s # 2205]: “an envious and contentious rivalry, jealousy” – Thayer.
1. Where the attitude and action of envy and strife exists there is evil (James 3:16).
F. Wrath [thumos Strong’s # 2372]: “passion, angry, heat, anger forthwith boiling up and soon subsiding again” – Thayer.
G. Strife [eritheia Strong’s # 2052]: “apparently, in the NT a courting distinction, a desire to put one’s self forward, a partisan and fractious spirit which does not disdain low arts” – Thayer.
1. Those who would cause division in this manner are to be marked and avoided as they serve not our Lord, but themselves (Romans 16:17-18).

The opinion of some "denomination pharisee" is of little interest to me!! GET BEHIND ME SATAN,BEGONE! YOU WILL NOT WASTE MY TIME!!!

You obviously haven't become acquainted with Mary K. Baxter's books then, GISMY. Your link didn't work so I copied it for you. You are referencing Mary K. Baxter, right? A Divine Revelation of Heaven and Hell by Mary K Baxter - YouTube

Now I've got all of her books and if you will read the one you posted the video about you'll find that Mary K.s vision also included Christians in hell. Yes, born again Christians in hell. Read the book. Once saved always saved is not the deal. I do believe in Hell, I also believe in Heaven. When you came to Christ your sins were forgiven. You were like the woman who was about to be stoned by the Pharisees and Jesus said, your sins are forgiven go and sin no more... It was a clean slate. After that? It's your decision to obey G-d or not to obey G-d. You didn't get saved so you could go back to a life of sin. If you did the deal is off. ...

Sounds to me like Mary K. Baxter isn't a true believer herself. Or she just isn't as knowledgeable about the scriptures as she'd like us to believe.

Satan, the prince of the power of the air, has the power to command his demonic underlings to enter our — unbelievers and believers — dreams, too.

"Now a thing was secretly brought to me, and mine ear received a little thereof.

In thoughts from the visions of the night, when deep sleep falleth on men,

Fear came upon me, and trembling, which made all my bones to shake.

Then a spirit passed before my face; the hair of my flesh stood up:

It stood still, but I could not discern the form thereof: an image was before mine eyes, there was silence, and I heard a voice, saying,

Shall mortal man be more just than God? shall a man be more pure than his maker?

Behold, he put no trust in his servants; and his angels he charged with folly:

How much less in them that dwell in houses of clay, whose foundation is in the dust, which are crushed before the moth?

They are destroyed from morning to evening: they perish for ever without any regarding it.

Doth not their excellency which is in them go away? they die, even without wisdom."​
— Job 4:12-20​

Now, where do you think a fallen angel would most likely prefer to have someone who is truly born-again believe the eternity to which that someone is going — heaven, or hell?

Which location would best serve the forever ancillary, always angry, jealous and tricky motives of a demon?

Can we trust fallen angels? Should we?

Those are questions I have for this "Mary K." character.

Last edited:
Let me say this to you, GISMY. I'm a born again Christian. I believe in the blood of Christ for the forgiveness of sins and our salvation. I am not speaking about sinless perfection here. We've got plenty of room here to differentiate and purposely provoking wrath in another person is a sin. Calling people names is a sin. We are to avoid contentions not look for them. Why? It's a work of the flesh.

I have enough to do working out my own salvation without adding more trouble for myself. I hope I will make it to heaven. I do not have any inclination it is a done deal. It is up to me not God. If I endure until the end I'll make it. If I don't I won't.

God did his part by sending Christ to the cross. If I don't walk in forgiveness and grant mercy on the same scale as I am asking for then God is under no obligation to forgive me. It is what it is. Read the Book.

JESUS SAYS=woe to you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites, because you shut off the kingdom of heaven from people; for you do not enter in yourselves, nor do you allow those who are entering to go in. 14 Woe to you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites, because you devour widows’ houses, and for a pretense you make long prayers; therefore you will receive greater condemnation.
15 “Woe to you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites, because you travel around on sea and land to make one proselyte; and when he becomes one, you make him twice as much a son of hell as yourselves.
16 “Woe to you, blind guides, who say, ‘Whoever swears by the temple, that is nothing; but whoever swears by the gold of the temple is obligated.’ 17 You fools and blind men! Which is more important, the gold or the temple that sanctified the gold? 18 And, ‘Whoever swears by the altar, that is nothing, but whoever swears by the offering on it, he is obligated.’ 19 You blind men, which is more important, the offering, or the altar that sanctifies the offering? 20 Therefore, whoever swears by the altar, swears both by the altar and by everything on it. 21 And whoever swears by the temple, swears both by the temple and by Him who dwells within it. 22 And whoever swears by heaven, swears both by the throne of God and by Him who sits upon it.
23 “Woe to you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! For you tithe mint and dill and cummin, and have neglected the weightier provisions of the law: justice and mercy and faithfulness; but these are the things you should have done without neglecting the others. 24 You blind guides, who strain out a gnat and swallow a camel!
25 “Woe to you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! For you clean the outside of the cup and of the dish, but inside they are full of robbery and self-indulgence. 26 You blind Pharisee, first clean the inside of the cup and of the dish, so that the outside of it may become clean also.
27 “Woe to you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! For you are like whitewashed tombs which on the outside appear beautiful, but inside they are full of dead men’s bones and all uncleanness. 28 So you, too, outwardly appear righteous to men, but inwardly you are full of hypocrisy and lawlessness.
29 “Woe to you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! For you build the tombs of the prophets and adorn the monuments of the righteous, 30 and say, ‘If we had been living in the days of our fathers, we would not have been partners with them in shedding the blood of the prophets.’ 31 So you testify against yourselves, that you are sons of those who murdered the prophets. 32 Fill up, then, the measure of the guilt of your fathers. 33 You serpents, you brood of vipers, how will you escape the sentence of hell?
matthew 23:13-33

The opinion of some "denomination pharisee" is of little interest to me!! GET BEHIND ME SATAN,BEGONE! YOU WILL NOT WASTE MY TIME!!!

Those are bible scriptures and you have been seriously misled by someone with your doctrines. Let me give you some good advice on this once saved always saved business....if it sounds too good to be true? It probably is. Why? Because without Holiness no one will see the LORD. That's new testament teaching. Meditate on that one and let it sink in.

JESUS SAYS=woe to you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites, because you shut off the kingdom of heaven from people; for you do not enter in yourselves, nor do you allow those who are entering to go in. 14 Woe to you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites, because you devour widows’ houses, and for a pretense you make long prayers; therefore you will receive greater condemnation.
15 “Woe to you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites, because you travel around on sea and land to make one proselyte; and when he becomes one, you make him twice as much a son of hell as yourselves.
16 “Woe to you, blind guides, who say, ‘Whoever swears by the temple, that is nothing; but whoever swears by the gold of the temple is obligated.’ 17 You fools and blind men! Which is more important, the gold or the temple that sanctified the gold? 18 And, ‘Whoever swears by the altar, that is nothing, but whoever swears by the offering on it, he is obligated.’ 19 You blind men, which is more important, the offering, or the altar that sanctifies the offering? 20 Therefore, whoever swears by the altar, swears both by the altar and by everything on it. 21 And whoever swears by the temple, swears both by the temple and by Him who dwells within it. 22 And whoever swears by heaven, swears both by the throne of God and by Him who sits upon it.
23 “Woe to you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! For you tithe mint and dill and cummin, and have neglected the weightier provisions of the law: justice and mercy and faithfulness; but these are the things you should have done without neglecting the others. 24 You blind guides, who strain out a gnat and swallow a camel!
25 “Woe to you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! For you clean the outside of the cup and of the dish, but inside they are full of robbery and self-indulgence. 26 You blind Pharisee, first clean the inside of the cup and of the dish, so that the outside of it may become clean also.
27 “Woe to you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! For you are like whitewashed tombs which on the outside appear beautiful, but inside they are full of dead men’s bones and all uncleanness. 28 So you, too, outwardly appear righteous to men, but inwardly you are full of hypocrisy and lawlessness.
29 “Woe to you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! For you build the tombs of the prophets and adorn the monuments of the righteous, 30 and say, ‘If we had been living in the days of our fathers, we would not have been partners with them in shedding the blood of the prophets.’ 31 So you testify against yourselves, that you are sons of those who murdered the prophets. 32 Fill up, then, the measure of the guilt of your fathers. 33 You serpents, you brood of vipers, how will you escape the sentence of hell?

There are several reasons why a person can be confident in their “eternal security.” First and foremost is the evidence of Scripture. John 3:15-18 says about Christ: “The Son of Man must be lifted up, that everyone who believes in him may have eternal life. For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life. For God did not send his Son into the world to condemn the world, but to save the world through him. Whoever believes in him is not condemned, but whoever does not believe stands condemned already because he has not believed in the name of God's one and only Son.”

The salvation in Christ is not temporary, it is eternal.

In John 10:28-30, Jesus says: “I give them eternal life, and they shall never perish; no one can snatch them out of my hand. My Father, who has given them to me, is greater than all; no one can snatch them out of my Father's hand. I and the Father are one." The forgiveness of God through Christ is sufficient to cover all of our sins -- past, present, and future. There is nothing a person can do that God cannot forgive. This doctrine is supported by Romans 8:38-39, Ephesians 4:30, and Jude 24;

There are several reasons why a person can be confident in their “eternal security.” First and foremost is the evidence of Scripture. John 3:15-18 says about Christ: “The Son of Man must be lifted up, that everyone who believes in him may have eternal life. For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life. For God did not send his Son into the world to condemn the world, but to save the world through him. Whoever believes in him is not condemned, but whoever does not believe stands condemned already because he has not believed in the name of God's one and only Son.”

The salvation in Christ is not temporary, it is eternal.

In John 10:28-30, Jesus says: “I give them eternal life, and they shall never perish; no one can snatch them out of my hand. My Father, who has given them to me, is greater than all; no one can snatch them out of my Father's hand. I and the Father are one." The forgiveness of God through Christ is sufficient to cover all of our sins -- past, present, and future. There is nothing a person can do that God cannot forgive. This doctrine is supported by Romans 8:38-39, Ephesians 4:30, and Jude 24;

Amen.

BEWARE!!! Lest you be used as an anemissarie of Satan he has many emissaries, most of whom are unsuspecting dupes who have no idea that their actions play right into Satan’s plans and Satan’s schemes.

In order to ferret out just who these emissaries of Satan are, one has only to examine some of the things that makes Satan happy and which helps him accomplish his mission of bringing chaos, disharmony, unhappiness. Paul says= SATAN SENT A EMISSARIE TO BUFFET HIM. ARE YOU ONE?

BEWARE!!! Lest you be used as an anemissarie of Satan he has many emissaries, most of whom are unsuspecting dupes who have no idea that their actions play right into Satan’s plans and Satan’s schemes.

In order to ferret out just who these emissaries of Satan are, one has only to examine some of the things that makes Satan happy and which helps him accomplish his mission of bringing chaos, disharmony, unhappiness. Paul says= SATAN SENT A EMISSARIE TO BUFFET HIM. ARE YOU ONE?

Are you listening to yourself? You will never persuade anyone to believe in God by this method. And calling people names isn't winning them over either. I'm not going to get into a dispute with you over it, GISMY. I wish you the best. I just disagree with your method and wanted to point it out to you. You put up a video you didn't watch about a book you didn't read. I tell you what both are saying and you jump all over me. Think about it. I'm not the enemy.

beware!!! Lest you be used as an anemissarie of satan he has many emissaries, most of whom are unsuspecting dupes who have no idea that their actions play right into satan’s plans and satan’s schemes.

In order to ferret out just who these emissaries of satan are, one has only to examine some of the things that makes satan happy and which helps him accomplish his mission of bringing chaos, disharmony, unhappiness. Paul says= satan sent a emissarie to buffet him. Are you one?

are you listening to yourself? You will never persuade anyone to believe in god by this method. And calling people names isn't winning them over either. I'm not going to get into a dispute with you over it, gismy. I wish you the best. I just disagree with your method and wanted to point it out to you. You put up a video you didn't watch about a book you didn't read. I tell you what both are saying and you jump all over me. Think about it. I'm not the enemy.

i have no interest in a denominational pharisee opinion!!! I am here to please god not man. Galations 110

For am I now seeking the favor of men, or of God? Or am I striving to please men? If I were still trying to please men, I would not be a bond-servant of Christ. GALATION 1:10

YES!!! HELL IS VERY REAL!!!===And I saw the dead, the great and the small, standing before the throne, and books were opened; and another book was opened, which is the book of life; and the dead were judged from the things which were written in the books, according to their deeds. 13 And the sea gave up the dead which were in it, and death and Hades gave up the dead which were in them; and they were judged, every one of them according to their deeds. 14 Then death and Hades were thrown into the lake of fire. This is the second death, the lake of fire. 15 And if anyone’s name was not found written in the book of life, he was thrown into the lake of fire. REVELATION 20:13-15

The lake of fire = the second death( after one is resurrected) eternal destruction . Not eternal life granted to suffer( this is a sadistic sick teaching)--- death nor hades can suffer--they can be destroyed forever though.

Your choice=you will believe God's word or satan's lies!!! chose wisely!!!

I believe Jesus who taught

Enter through the narrow gate for cramped is the road that leads off into life-FEW WILL FIND IT. because broad and spacious the path that leads to destruction. Believe Jesus. God would have to be a sadist to have a literal place of eternal suffering. In the ot it teaches--God has 4 main attributes-Love,Power,Wisdom,and justice--he applys all 4 to his decisions--the literal hell teaching goes against everything taught in those 4 attributes-- We know Gods word is true--so its the false teaching of eternal suffering by teachers who do not know God. Jesus said destruction(eternal).

Forum List

Back