Hell is all to real=take a good look!

GISMYS=GOD IS MY SOURCE=GISMYS!!! =PTL. I am a son of God forgiven and saved by the shed Blood of Jesus on that Roman cross. PTL. and you??

I for one am not a presumptuous bastard who feels he has the right to claim he has already been saved.

No. I think he thinks it is you who don't care. Otherwise you wouldn't call him and other people names and shout at them while you are posting scriptures. It's confusing, GISMY. On a positive note about your posting scriptures - minus the comments - because scripture doesn't need an opinion to validate it - the Word won't return back void. So by all means put the Word out there for all to read. You cannot go wrong with Scripture. It speaks for itself.

Let me share with you something that the LORD showed me last night while watching the movie, The Titanic. Towards the end there was a scene in which a porter was going down a very crowded hall of people with water at their ankles and he was passing out life vests and pleading put your life vests on! Put your life vests on! Each person one by one was taking those life vests and putting them on as he went down that hall! As he did that the LORD showed me this porter was a picture of the Kings Servant ( Matthew 22 ) giving out the garment of Christ through the message of the Gospel. The garment of Christ ( which the wedding guest was missing in Matthew 22 parable ) was the life vest. The titanic was America. The ship was sinking in one hour. The reactions of the people were varying. Some played music until the end,others got drunk, many wept, other people fought, other people were in shock, disbelief. Again I could see a time when this will become a reality here and so the time is short and it is the time of sounding the alarm in zion - this is the hour - and laborers come and go. One plants seeds the other waters, which I believe means prayer - one without the other is fruitless. Balance doesn't mean compromise. Balance is wisdom. So be balanced in your walk and take time for God with yourself. Ministry is the fruit of a relationship with God. You can't have one without it.

- Jeri

p.s. when the life boats all took off half empty I saw the church and how it had abandoned the drowning and I felt sick. Only one boat came back and by that time they were only able to rescue 6 people. I pray to God that is not going to be the testimony of America's church when our record is read in heaven one day.

A reading from the Revelation according to Jeremiah.

I've dreamt/seen/foreseen/whatever many disturbing things, does that mean they will all come true?

GISMYS=GOD IS MY SOURCE=GISMYS!!! =PTL. I am a son of God forgiven and saved by the shed Blood of Jesus on that Roman cross. PTL. and you??

I for one am not a presumptuous bastard who feels he has the right to claim he has already been saved.

I take God at His word,God's word tells us what we need to do to be saved =believe,confess and repent and accept Jesus as my Lord and I will be saved!!! I did so I know I am saved!!! and you??

I take God at His word,God's word tells us what we need to do to be saved =believe,confess and repent and accept Jesus as my Lord and I will be saved!!! I did so I know I am saved!!! and you??

Matt 10:22--- those who endure till the end will be saved--------

You're a fake Christian, you want the US armed to the teeth to go kick some ass. Man, you're SOOOOO going straight to hell. Just remember, don't pass Adolf the salt. :lol:

I was a Catholic from birth, raised in a family with a deacon for a grandpa on one side, and a strong devout faith on the other, even though they weren't Catholic. At least until the 7th or 8th grade, I think. Then I started thinking for myself and arguing constantly in front of all my school's religion teachers- in my opinion- causing many of my now-former classmates to desert the Catholic Church in favor of other denominations. I fight (verbally) for my beliefs and honestly believe them to be an accurate interpretation of God's Word. Do I know I will be saved? No, no man can know they shall automatically be saved, for even Jesus did not know many things while he was here on Earth. How then can you know your fate, when Jesus himself acknowledged he himself did not know all?

I was a Catholic from birth, raised in a family with a deacon for a grandpa on one side, and a strong devout faith on the other, even though they weren't Catholic. At least until the 7th or 8th grade, I think. Then I started thinking for myself and arguing constantly in front of all my school's religion teachers- in my opinion- causing many of my now-former classmates to desert the Catholic Church in favor of other denominations. I fight (verbally) for my beliefs and honestly believe them to be an accurate interpretation of God's Word. Do I know I will be saved? No, no man can know they shall automatically be saved, for even Jesus did not know many things while he was here on Earth. How then can you know your fate, when Jesus himself acknowledged he himself did not know all?

BELIEVE GOD'S WORD!! IF YOU BELIEVE GOD'S WORD YOU WILL ""KNOW"" IF YOU ARE OR ARE NOT SAVED!!!!===if you confess with your mouth the Lord Jesus and believe in your heart that God has raised Him from the dead, you will be saved. 10 For with the heart one believes unto righteousness, and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation. 11 For the Scripture says, “Whoever believes on Him will not be put to shame.”12 For there is no distinction between Jew and Greek, for the same Lord over all is rich to all who call upon Him. 13 For “whoever calls on the name of the Lord shall be saved.”[ROMANS 10:913

BELIEVE GOD'S WORD!! IF YOU BELIEVE GOD'S WORD YOU WILL ""KNOW"" IF YOU ARE OR ARE NOT SAVED!!!!===if you confess with your mouth the Lord Jesus and believe in your heart that God has raised Him from the dead, you will be saved. 10 For with the heart one believes unto righteousness, and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation. 11 For the Scripture says, “Whoever believes on Him will not be put to shame.”12 For there is no distinction between Jew and Greek, for the same Lord over all is rich to all who call upon Him. 13 For “whoever calls on the name of the Lord shall be saved.”[ROMANS 10:913

So I can run around murdering children and raping people and still go to heaven, just as long as I believe Jesus died on a cross and rose from the dead?

So I can run around murdering children and raping people and still go to heaven, just as long as I believe Jesus died on a cross and rose from the dead?

SILLY NON THINKER!!! NO little man can fool GOD or play games,GOD knows your thoughts before you can think them. A false confession and a flase repentance will get you nothing but a ticket to hell!!!

SILLY NON THINKER!!! NO little man can fool GOD or play games,GOD knows your thoughts before you can think them. A false confession and a flase repentance will get you nothing but a ticket to hell!!!

No, I'm thinking. You, on the other hand, are clearly not. If I were to truly believe in God
and then run around murdering people, I could still go to heaven?

so i can run around murdering children and raping people and still go to heaven, just as long as i believe jesus died on a cross and rose from the dead?

silly non thinker!!! No little man can fool god or play games,god knows your thoughts before you can think them. A false confession and a flase repentance will get you nothing but a ticket to hell!!!

no, i'm thinking. You, on the other hand, are clearly not. If i were to truly believe in god
and then run around murdering people, i could still go to heaven?

if you truely were a believer you would not run around murdering people!!! Think!!! True believers try to live today in a more pleasing way to god than yesterday,we hate sin,we confess any sin and repent!!! And you??

silly non thinker!!! No little man can fool god or play games,god knows your thoughts before you can think them. A false confession and a flase repentance will get you nothing but a ticket to hell!!!

no, i'm thinking. You, on the other hand, are clearly not. If i were to truly believe in god

if you truely were a believer you would not run around murdering people!!! Think!!! True believers try to live today in a more pleasing way to god than yesterday,we hate sin,we confess any sin and repent!!! And you??

But what if he or she were a true believer, one who believed it was God's will for him or her to kill people?
Again, hypothetical. I personally live a moderately okay life, good in just about all regards except for lying. I am a notoriously chronic liar.

But what if he or she were a true believer, one who believed it was God's will for him or her to kill people?
Again, hypothetical. I personally live a moderately okay life, good in just about all regards except for lying. I am a notoriously chronic liar.

andwhat if the moon is made of cheese???? GET REAL!!! WHY WASTE TIME POSTING TRASH??

Hell is all to real=take a good look!==19 “Now there was a rich man, and he habitually dressed in purple and fine linen, joyously living in splendor every day. 20 And a poor man named Lazarus was laid at his gate, covered with sores, 21 and longing to be fed with the crumbs which were falling from the rich man’s table; besides, even the dogs were coming and licking his sores. 22 Now the poor man died and was carried away by the angels to Abraham’s bosom; and the rich man also died and was buried. 23 In Hades he lifted up his eyes, being in torment, and *saw Abraham far away and Lazarus in his bosom. 24 And he cried out and said, ‘Father Abraham, have mercy on me, and send Lazarus so that he may dip the tip of his finger in water and cool off my tongue, for I am in agony in this flame.’ 25 But Abraham said, ‘Child, remember that during your life you received your good things, and likewise Lazarus bad things; but now he is being comforted here, and you are in agony. 26 And besides all this, between us and you there is a great chasm fixed, so that those who wish to come over from here to you will not be able, and that none may cross over from there to us.’ 27 And he said, ‘Then I beg you, father, that you send him to my father’s house— 28 for I have five brothers—in order that he may warn them, so that they will not also come to this place of torment.’ 29 But Abraham *said, ‘They have Moses and the Prophets; let them hear them.’ 30 But he said, ‘No, father Abraham, but if someone goes to them from the dead, they will repent!’ 31 But he said to him, ‘If they do not listen to Moses and the Prophets, they will not be persuaded even if someone rises from the dead.’”

YES!!! HELL IS VERY REAL!!!===And I saw the dead, the great and the small, standing before the throne, and books were opened; and another book was opened, which is the book of life; and the dead were judged from the things which were written in the books, according to their deeds. 13 And the sea gave up the dead which were in it, and death and Hades gave up the dead which were in them; and they were judged, every one of them according to their deeds. 14 Then death and Hades were thrown into the lake of fire. This is the second death, the lake of fire. 15 And if anyone’s name was not found written in the book of life, he was thrown into the lake of fire. REVELATION 20:13-15

Hell is all to real=take a good look!==19 “Now there was a rich man, and he habitually dressed in purple and fine linen, joyously living in splendor every day. 20 And a poor man named Lazarus was laid at his gate, covered with sores, 21 and longing to be fed with the crumbs which were falling from the rich man’s table; besides, even the dogs were coming and licking his sores. 22 Now the poor man died and was carried away by the angels to Abraham’s bosom; and the rich man also died and was buried. 23 In Hades he lifted up his eyes, being in torment, and *saw Abraham far away and Lazarus in his bosom. 24 And he cried out and said, ‘Father Abraham, have mercy on me, and send Lazarus so that he may dip the tip of his finger in water and cool off my tongue, for I am in agony in this flame.’ 25 But Abraham said, ‘Child, remember that during your life you received your good things, and likewise Lazarus bad things; but now he is being comforted here, and you are in agony. 26 And besides all this, between us and you there is a great chasm fixed, so that those who wish to come over from here to you will not be able, and that none may cross over from there to us.’ 27 And he said, ‘Then I beg you, father, that you send him to my father’s house— 28 for I have five brothers—in order that he may warn them, so that they will not also come to this place of torment.’ 29 But Abraham *said, ‘They have Moses and the Prophets; let them hear them.’ 30 But he said, ‘No, father Abraham, but if someone goes to them from the dead, they will repent!’ 31 But he said to him, ‘If they do not listen to Moses and the Prophets, they will not be persuaded even if someone rises from the dead.’”

This is symbolism-- If one could look down from heaven and see their loved ones suffering, how happy would that one be?

This is symbolism-- If one could look down from heaven and see their loved ones suffering, how happy would that one be?

Last time I checked, some doctrines preach that you will have no recollection of your life on Earth in Heaven. I had some fun with my religion teachers every time they said that and may have contributed to the mass amounts of Catholics from my class leaving the Church after high school. Oh well.

Last time I checked, some doctrines preach that you will have no recollection of your life on Earth in Heaven. I had some fun with my religion teachers every time they said that and may have contributed to the mass amounts of Catholics from my class leaving the Church after high school. Oh well.

Fact--144,000 are bought by Jesus blood to go to heaven-rev 14:3---no more--no less--these are the little flock = the bride of Christ. The great crowd of other sheep received this promise from Jesus---Blessed are the meek for they will inherit the earth.
All the religions that teach heaven or hell as the end--throw away Jesus truth---God warned all---GET OUT OF HER--

Jesus has more to say about the "ALL TO REAL HELL" in God's word than anyone else. Why not read GOD'S WORD before you try to debate about what is said?

Forum List

Back