Hell is all to real=take a good look!

Can you imagine spending eternity with GYSM preaching at you

I would rather be in Hell

You gotta give GISMO some credit, he keeps on fighting his corner despite continually taking a proper slapping!

reminds me of the Gerasene demoniac running around naked, shouting gibberish uncontrollably in the graveyard and cutting himself on his balls, er, the stones...

Well, good for you.

So ignore him, then. And stop acting like a little spoiled American-esque brat by antagonizing him.

It's that simple.

He ain't askin' you to be here. And he ain't antagonizing Buddhists, or Muslims, or Hindus, or Sikhs, or Mendaens, or Zoroastrians, or Jews, or occultists, or athiests, or anyone else with pithy, overplayed, stale and totally unfunny attempts at wit, as you are.

He's simply making his sales pitch is all.

Don't like it? Then don't buy it.

But stop flaming him.

He is not doing that to you, is he?

Grow up, and stop thinking you're funny, when you can't even think of your own ways to be creative — let alone sell anything.

It's that simple.

Well, good for you.So ignore him, then. And stop acting like a little spoiled American-esque brat by antagonizing him. It's that simple. He ain't askin' you to be here. And he ain't antagonizing Buddhists, or Muslims, or Hindus, or Sikhs, or Mendaens, or Zoroastrians, or Jews, or occultists, or athiests, or anyone else with pithy, overplayed, stale and totally unfunny attempts at wit, as you are..

Gee I guess you are the first person I ever met here who shares GISMS 'faith".

Hey, I'd be embarrassed too but defend him or those 'beliefs"? lol.... And BTW he does antagonize everyone else including other Christians and spams the board with the same refuted garbage over and over again.

I suggest if you don't like the things people say to GISM about his beliefs either change your beliefs or fuck off yourself.......Jesus is a commin, the end is nigh. the flames! THINK the flames! rapture! YOUR CHOICE!

Last edited:
Do you care about people? If you know the bridge down the road is washed out would you warn them or just watch them drive on to their death? WELL!!! The road to Hell is very real and I sound the warning!!

Do you care about people? If you know the bridge down the road is washed out would you warn them or just watch them drive on to their death? WELL!!! The road to Hell is very real and I sound the warning!!

I already told you. I see and hear loud and clear. I am a believer.

The degenerate state of your mind is enough warning for me to never go gibbering down that same dark and lonely road to destruction that you are on. NO one in their right mind would trade sanity for the unnatural relations you have with your false triune Jesus with a false message of a false salvation.

But don't worry GISM, all of your efforts are not wasted. If nothing else you have proven that the law of God remains in effect and in full force.

Well done!

That is true. You do. I don't believe in the rapture but I do believe we are in the end times and things are going to get alot worse soon. Someone not believing in the rapture doesn't make them an unbeliever though, GISMY. There are many Christians who don't believe in the rapture teaching.

The degenerate state of your mind is enough warning for me to never go gibbering down that same dark and lonely road to destruction that you are on. NO one in their right mind would trade sanity for the unnatural relations you have with your false triune Jesus with a false message of a false salvation.

But don't worry GISM, all of your efforts are not wasted. If nothing else you have proven that the law of God remains in effect and in full force.

Well done!

SO YOU DON'T CARE!!! You just watch!!

Well done!

You have made your CHOICE.

Are you asking for help?

Well done!

Are you asking for help?

I find that there is no downside to me living my life as a son of God!!! but you????

No. I think he thinks it is you who don't care. Otherwise you wouldn't call him and other people names and shout at them while you are posting scriptures. It's confusing, GISMY. On a positive note about your posting scriptures - minus the comments - because scripture doesn't need an opinion to validate it - the Word won't return back void. So by all means put the Word out there for all to read. You cannot go wrong with Scripture. It speaks for itself.

Let me share with you something that the LORD showed me last night while watching the movie, The Titanic. Towards the end there was a scene in which a porter was going down a very crowded hall of people with water at their ankles and he was passing out life vests and pleading put your life vests on! Put your life vests on! Each person one by one was taking those life vests and putting them on as he went down that hall! As he did that the LORD showed me this porter was a picture of the Kings Servant ( Matthew 22 ) giving out the garment of Christ through the message of the Gospel. The garment of Christ ( which the wedding guest was missing in Matthew 22 parable ) was the life vest. The titanic was America. The ship was sinking in one hour. The reactions of the people were varying. Some played music until the end,others got drunk, many wept, other people fought, other people were in shock, disbelief. Again I could see a time when this will become a reality here and so the time is short and it is the time of sounding the alarm in zion - this is the hour - and laborers come and go. One plants seeds the other waters, which I believe means prayer - one without the other is fruitless. Balance doesn't mean compromise. Balance is wisdom. So be balanced in your walk and take time for God with yourself. Ministry is the fruit of a relationship with God. You can't have one without it.

- Jeri

p.s. when the life boats all took off half empty I saw the church and how it had abandoned the drowning and I felt sick. Only one boat came back and by that time they were only able to rescue 6 people. I pray to God that is not going to be the testimony of America's church when our record is read in heaven one day.

Are you asking for help?

I find that there is no downside to me living my life as a son of God!!! but you????

LOL.. You understand neither scripture nor the power of God.

Thanks GISM, son of the almighty yet edible triune godman, the prince of pretense, for helping me to reveal the wisdom of God in giving the command to refrain from the vile and contaminating unclean flesh of lower beasts that do not ruminate by so generously demonstrating the terrible consequences for disobedience.

The Holy Spirit tells us clearly that in the last times some in the church will turn away from Christ and become eager followers of teachers with devil-inspired ideas. 2 These teachers will tell lies with straight faces and do it so often that their consciences won’t even bother them.

3 They will say it is wrong to be married and wrong to eat meat, even though God gave these things to well-taught Christians to enjoy and be thankful for. 4 For everything God made is good, and we may eat it gladly if we are thankful for it, 5 and if we ask God to bless it, for it is made good by the Word of God and prayer.

6 If you explain this to the others you will be doing your duty as a worthy pastor who is fed by faith and by the true teaching you have followed.
1TIMOTHY 4:1-6

The Holy Spirit tells us clearly that in the last times some in the church will turn away from Christ and become eager followers of teachers with devil-inspired ideas. 2 These teachers will tell lies with straight faces and do it so often that their consciences won’t even bother them.

3 They will say it is wrong to be married and wrong to eat meat, even though God gave these things to well-taught Christians to enjoy and be thankful for. 4 For everything God made is good, and we may eat it gladly if we are thankful for it, 5 and if we ask God to bless it, for it is made good by the Word of God and prayer.

6 If you explain this to the others you will be doing your duty as a worthy pastor who is fed by faith and by the true teaching you have followed.
1TIMOTHY 4:1-6

A true pastor( teacher of Jesus )makes 100% sure this ultra important teaching from Jesus is deep into each ones heart.

Therefore, keep on seeking first the kingdom and his(YHWH(Jehovah) righteousness and all these other things will be added.( sustenance, covering, spirituality)

very important if Jesus said first on both those things one must do.
Jesus also taught one must know( Father) and know Jesus to get eternal life-John 17:1-6--the Father sent Jesus( John 5:30)-- Jesus said in verse 3 the one who sent him is THE ONLY TRUE GOD--verse 6 = YHWH(Jehovah)------ Believe Jesus.--- John 20:17,rev 3:12

Last edited:
And now, Father, reveal my glory as I stand in your presence, the glory we shared before the world began.

6 “I have told these men all about you. They were in the world, but then you gave them to me. Actually, they were always yours, and you gave them to me; and they have obeyed you. 7 Now they know that everything I have is a gift from you, 8 for I have passed on to them the commands you gave me; and they accepted them and know of a certainty that I came down to earth from you, and they believe you sent me.
Jesus says=My sheep recognize my voice, and I know them, and they follow me. 28 I give them eternal life and they shall never perish. No one shall snatch them away from me, 29 for my Father has given them to me, and he is more powerful than anyone else, so no one can kidnap them from me. 30 I and the Father are one.”

31 Then again the Jewish leaders picked up stones to kill him.

32 Jesus said, “At God’s direction I have done many a miracle to help the people. For which one are you killing me?”

33 They replied, “Not for any good work, but for blasphemy; you, a mere man, have declared yourself to be God.”
john 10:

9 “My plea is not for the world but for those you have given me because they belong to you. 10 And all of them, since they are mine, belong to you; and you have given them back to me with everything else of yours, and so they are my glory! 11 Now I am leaving the world, and leaving them behind, and coming to you. Holy Father, keep them in your own care—all those you have given me—so that they will be united just as we are, with none missing. 12 During my time here I have kept safe within your family all of these you gave me. I guarded them so that not one perished, except the son of hell, as the Scriptures foretold.

13 “And now I am coming to you. I have told them many things while I was with them so that they would be filled with my joy. 14 I have given them your commands. And the world hates them because they don’t fit in with it, just as I don’t. 15 I’m not asking you to take them out of the world, but to keep them safe from Satan’s power. 16 They are not part of this world any more than I am. 17 Make them pure and holy through teaching them your words of truth. 18 As you sent me into the world, I am sending them into the world, 19 and I consecrate myself to meet their need for growth in truth and holiness.

20 “I am not praying for these alone but also for the future believers who will come to me because of the testimony of these. 21 My prayer for all of them is that they will be of one heart and mind, just as you and I are, Father—that just as you are in me and I am in you, so they will be in us, and the world will believe you sent me.
john 17:5-21

Forum List

Back