Hell is all to real=take a good look!

Jesus has more to say about the "ALL TO REAL HELL" in God's word than anyone else. Why not read GOD'S WORD before you try to debate about what is said?

The Father is searching for such like ones to worship him in spirit and truth----

See the word truth------- I showed you the true God taught in his word--it makes an eternal place of suffering an impossibility--- it is symbolism.

Sheol and Hades both translate--grave--- this is fact GISMYS.

Jesus has more to say about the "ALL TO REAL HELL" in God's word than anyone else. Why not read GOD'S WORD before you try to debate about what is said?

The Father is searching for such like ones to worship him in spirit and truth----

See the word truth------- I showed you the true God taught in his word--it makes an eternal place of suffering an impossibility--- it is symbolism.

Sheol and Hades both translate--grave--- this is fact GISMYS.

Only a few believe this. You have to be a Jehovah's Witness, Universalist or Seventh Day Adventist to believe this.

The belief is a minority view, although it has appeared throughout Christian history.[1] Since 1800 the alternative interpretation of hell as annihilation seems to have prevailed even among many of the more conservative theologians.[2]

Annihilationism - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

They are usually looking for people weak in doctrine to debate.

Actually, the only true Word of God is written in Hebrew, and it's the first 5 books of the OT.

The rest of it is simply a written history of the Jewish people, as well as some supposedly divine inspired books.

And...............reading the Bible in English (at least the OT part) will confuse you, because the English version is nothing more than a game of telephone. The OT was translated from Hebrew, to Greek, to Latin, to English.

Do I debate what God says? Nope. I tend to listen to what is written there though, but I prefer to do it by having it translated for me by an actual Jewish scholar.

Sorry..................but the Bible is NOT the literal Word of God. The Torah (first 5 books of the OT) as written in Hebrew is.

Just when I think that I couldn't have a lower opinion of you....

So, talkinfg snake = literal? Burning bush that talks = literal, global flood = literal?

You make GISMYS seem rational.

Pics or it didn't happen!

:eusa_whistle:

hell_forever_and_ever.jpg

When you repeatedly write "all to real hell" instead of "all too real hell" I am forced to conclude that you are exactly as simple minded and uneducated as the way present yourself. Some salvation you got going on there....

unfuckingbelievable!

Hell is all to real=take a good look!==19 “Now there was a rich man, and he habitually dressed in purple and fine linen, joyously living in splendor every day. 20 And a poor man named Lazarus was laid at his gate, covered with sores, 21 and longing to be fed with the crumbs which were falling from the rich man’s table; besides, even the dogs were coming and licking his sores. 22 Now the poor man died and was carried away by the angels to Abraham’s bosom; and the rich man also died and was buried. 23 In Hades he lifted up his eyes, being in torment, and *saw Abraham far away and Lazarus in his bosom. 24 And he cried out and said, ‘Father Abraham, have mercy on me, and send Lazarus so that he may dip the tip of his finger in water and cool off my tongue, for I am in agony in this flame.’ 25 But Abraham said, ‘Child, remember that during your life you received your good things, and likewise Lazarus bad things; but now he is being comforted here, and you are in agony. 26 And besides all this, between us and you there is a great chasm fixed, so that those who wish to come over from here to you will not be able, and that none may cross over from there to us.’ 27 And he said, ‘Then I beg you, father, that you send him to my father’s house— 28 for I have five brothers—in order that he may warn them, so that they will not also come to this place of torment.’ 29 But Abraham *said, ‘They have Moses and the Prophets; let them hear them.’ 30 But he said, ‘No, father Abraham, but if someone goes to them from the dead, they will repent!’ 31 But he said to him, ‘If they do not listen to Moses and the Prophets, they will not be persuaded even if someone rises from the dead.’”

Hell is all to real=take a good look!==19 “Now there was a rich man, and he habitually dressed in purple and fine linen, joyously living in splendor every day. 20 And a poor man named Lazarus was laid at his gate, covered with sores, 21 and longing to be fed with the crumbs which were falling from the rich man’s table; besides, even the dogs were coming and licking his sores. 22 Now the poor man died and was carried away by the angels to Abraham’s bosom; and the rich man also died and was buried. 23 In Hades he lifted up his eyes, being in torment, and *saw Abraham far away and Lazarus in his bosom. 24 And he cried out and said, ‘Father Abraham, have mercy on me, and send Lazarus so that he may dip the tip of his finger in water and cool off my tongue, for I am in agony in this flame.’ 25 But Abraham said, ‘Child, remember that during your life you received your good things, and likewise Lazarus bad things; but now he is being comforted here, and you are in agony. 26 And besides all this, between us and you there is a great chasm fixed, so that those who wish to come over from here to you will not be able, and that none may cross over from there to us.’ 27 And he said, ‘Then I beg you, father, that you send him to my father’s house— 28 for I have five brothers—in order that he may warn them, so that they will not also come to this place of torment.’ 29 But Abraham *said, ‘They have Moses and the Prophets; let them hear them.’ 30 But he said, ‘No, father Abraham, but if someone goes to them from the dead, they will repent!’ 31 But he said to him, ‘If they do not listen to Moses and the Prophets, they will not be persuaded even if someone rises from the dead.’”

Will you spend eternity there???

If that were literal--- no one would find happiness seeing their loved one suffer constantly---it was symbolism---There is no literal place of eternal torment--the great apostasy started that sadistic lie in their darkness.

If that were literal--- no one would find happiness seeing their loved one suffer constantly---it was symbolism---There is no literal place of eternal torment--the great apostasy started that sadistic lie in their darkness.

JESUS talked about the "all to real" hell prepared for satan and demons but those evil,sin loving,GOD rejecting fools will be there too!!!!and you???

JESUS hung on that Roman cross to keep you out of hell,what more dare you ask of GOD???? YOU will only go to hell if you choose to reject GOD'S love and forgivness,YOU CANNOT BLAME GOD!!!====Hell is all to real=take a good look!==19 “Now there was a rich man, and he habitually dressed in purple and fine linen, joyously living in splendor every day. 20 And a poor man named Lazarus was laid at his gate, covered with sores, 21 and longing to be fed with the crumbs which were falling from the rich man’s table; besides, even the dogs were coming and licking his sores. 22 Now the poor man died and was carried away by the angels to Abraham’s bosom; and the rich man also died and was buried. 23 In Hades he lifted up his eyes, being in torment, and *saw Abraham far away and Lazarus in his bosom. 24 And he cried out and said, ‘Father Abraham, have mercy on me, and send Lazarus so that he may dip the tip of his finger in water and cool off my tongue, for I am in agony in this flame.’ 25 But Abraham said, ‘Child, remember that during your life you received your good things, and likewise Lazarus bad things; but now he is being comforted here, and you are in agony. 26 And besides all this, between us and you there is a great chasm fixed, so that those who wish to come over from here to you will not be able, and that none may cross over from there to us.’ 27 And he said, ‘Then I beg you, father, that you send him to my father’s house— 28 for I have five brothers—in order that he may warn them, so that they will not also come to this place of torment.’ 29 But Abraham *said, ‘They have Moses and the Prophets; let them hear them.’ 30 But he said, ‘No, father Abraham, but if someone goes to them from the dead, they will repent!’ 31 But he said to him, ‘If they do not listen to Moses and the Prophets, they will not be persuaded even if someone rises from the dead.’”

IN HELL! EVERYONE IS A BELIEVER!!! YOU WILL BELIEVE TOO JUST AS SOON AS YOU FEEL THE FLAMES!!!===JESUS hung on that Roman cross to keep you out of hell,what more dare you ask of GOD???? YOU will only go to hell if you choose to reject GOD'S love and forgivness,YOU CANNOT BLAME GOD!!!====Hell is all to real=take a good look!==19 “Now there was a rich man, and he habitually dressed in purple and fine linen, joyously living in splendor every day. 20 And a poor man named Lazarus was laid at his gate, covered with sores, 21 and longing to be fed with the crumbs which were falling from the rich man’s table; besides, even the dogs were coming and licking his sores. 22 Now the poor man died and was carried away by the angels to Abraham’s bosom; and the rich man also died and was buried. 23 In Hades he lifted up his eyes, being in torment, and *saw Abraham far away and Lazarus in his bosom. 24 And he cried out and said, ‘Father Abraham, have mercy on me, and send Lazarus so that he may dip the tip of his finger in water and cool off my tongue, for I am in agony in this flame.’ 25 But Abraham said, ‘Child, remember that during your life you received your good things, and likewise Lazarus bad things; but now he is being comforted here, and you are in agony. 26 And besides all this, between us and you there is a great chasm fixed, so that those who wish to come over from here to you will not be able, and that none may cross over from there to us.’ 27 And he said, ‘Then I beg you, father, that you send him to my father’s house— 28 for I have five brothers—in order that he may warn them, so that they will not also come to this place of torment.’ 29 But Abraham *said, ‘They have Moses and the Prophets; let them hear them.’ 30 But he said, ‘No, father Abraham, but if someone goes to them from the dead, they will repent!’ 31 But he said to him, ‘If they do not listen to Moses and the Prophets, they will not be persuaded even if someone rises from the dead.’”

If God is an all loving God, then why would he send you to burn in hell for an eternity, for a few years on earth?

Sent from my iPad using an Android.

Forum List

Back