Hell is all to real=take a good look!

Accepting JESUS as your Lord and Savior IS THE ONLY WAY to heaven. JESUS says,"no one comes to the FATHER but by ME!!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hell is all to real=take a good look!==19 “Now there was a rich man, and he habitually dressed in purple and fine linen, joyously living in splendor every day. 20 And a poor man named Lazarus was laid at his gate, covered with sores, 21 and longing to be fed with the crumbs which were falling from the rich man’s table; besides, even the dogs were coming and licking his sores. 22 Now the poor man died and was carried away by the angels to Abraham’s bosom; and the rich man also died and was buried. 23 In Hades he lifted up his eyes, being in torment, and *saw Abraham far away and Lazarus in his bosom. 24 And he cried out and said, ‘Father Abraham, have mercy on me, and send Lazarus so that he may dip the tip of his finger in water and cool off my tongue, for I am in agony in this flame.’ 25 But Abraham said, ‘Child, remember that during your life you received your good things, and likewise Lazarus bad things; but now he is being comforted here, and you are in agony. 26 And besides all this, between us and you there is a great chasm fixed, so that those who wish to come over from here to you will not be able, and that none may cross over from there to us.’ 27 And he said, ‘Then I beg you, father, that you send him to my father’s house— 28 for I have five brothers—in order that he may warn them, so that they will not also come to this place of torment.’ 29 But Abraham *said, ‘They have Moses and the Prophets; let them hear them.’ 30 But he said, ‘No, father Abraham, but if someone goes to them from the dead, they will repent!’ 31 But he said to him, ‘If they do not listen to Moses and the Prophets, they will not be persuaded even if someone rises from the dead.’”
WHY CHOSE TO GO THERE??? GOD IS NOT WILLING THAT ANY PERISH,BELIEVE,CONFESS AND REPENT OF SI AND CCEPT JESUS AS YOUR LORD AND SAVIOR AND THEN YOU CAN LIVE LIFE AS a son of GOD WITH ETERNAL LIFE!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hell is all to real=take a good look!==19 “Now there was a rich man, and he habitually dressed in purple and fine linen, joyously living in splendor every day. 20 And a poor man named Lazarus was laid at his gate, covered with sores, 21 and longing to be fed with the crumbs which were falling from the rich man’s table; besides, even the dogs were coming and licking his sores. 22 Now the poor man died and was carried away by the angels to Abraham’s bosom; and the rich man also died and was buried. 23 In Hades he lifted up his eyes, being in torment, and *saw Abraham far away and Lazarus in his bosom. 24 And he cried out and said, ‘Father Abraham, have mercy on me, and send Lazarus so that he may dip the tip of his finger in water and cool off my tongue, for I am in agony in this flame.’ 25 But Abraham said, ‘Child, remember that during your life you received your good things, and likewise Lazarus bad things; but now he is being comforted here, and you are in agony. 26 And besides all this, between us and you there is a great chasm fixed, so that those who wish to come over from here to you will not be able, and that none may cross over from there to us.’ 27 And he said, ‘Then I beg you, father, that you send him to my father’s house— 28 for I have five brothers—in order that he may warn them, so that they will not also come to this place of torment.’ 29 But Abraham *said, ‘They have Moses and the Prophets; let them hear them.’ 30 But he said, ‘No, father Abraham, but if someone goes to them from the dead, they will repent!’ 31 But he said to him, ‘If they do not listen to Moses and the Prophets, they will not be persuaded even if someone rises from the dead.’”
WHY CHOSE TO GO THERE??? GOD IS NOT WILLING THAT ANY PERISH,BELIEVE,CONFESS AND REPENT OF SI AND CCEPT JESUS AS YOUR LORD AND SAVIOR AND THEN YOU CAN LIVE LIFE AS a son of GOD WITH ETERNAL LIFE!!

A parable--- If one could see loved ones suffering--those to would be in hell--not paradise. Get away from those teachers of darkness Gismys.

so it wasn't a typo the first time you didn't know the difference between to, too and two.

got it.

so it wasn't a typo the first time you didn't know the difference between to, too and two.

got it.

He's just saying the hell ranges from "all" to "Real."

I'm not sure what the points between all and real are, but hey... :eusa_whistle::eusa_whistle:

WOW!! SO your big worry is the meaning of to,too,two ==another guy's big worry was what is the meaning of ""is"" was!!! Satan does love to play anyone he can for FOOLS and use them as TOOLS and PUPPETS!!!!and you??

WOW!! SO your big worry is the meaning of to,too,two ==another guy's big worry was what is the meaning of ""is"" was!!! Satan does love to play anyone he can for FOOLS and use them as TOOLS and PUPPETS!!!!and you??

Are you really as crazy as you present yourself, or is this all one big troll for you?

I POST ABOUT THE ALL TOO REAL HELL AND YOU WANT TO talk about to,too,two!!! NOW WHI IS CRAZY HERE??????????????

Hell, in the Christian sense, is a New Testament concept and completely made up...like much of Christianity.

Hell, in the Christian sense, is a New Testament concept and completely made up...like much of Christianity.

TOO BAD!! BUTsome must feel the flames before they WISE UP, far ,far too late then!!!

YOUR CHOICE!!! BUT THIS GUY DID NOT LOVE IT!!!===Hell is all to real=take a good look!==19 “Now there was a rich man, and he habitually dressed in purple and fine linen, joyously living in splendor every day. 20 And a poor man named Lazarus was laid at his gate, covered with sores, 21 and longing to be fed with the crumbs which were falling from the rich man’s table; besides, even the dogs were coming and licking his sores. 22 Now the poor man died and was carried away by the angels to Abraham’s bosom; and the rich man also died and was buried. 23 In Hades he lifted up his eyes, being in torment, and *saw Abraham far away and Lazarus in his bosom. 24 And he cried out and said, ‘Father Abraham, have mercy on me, and send Lazarus so that he may dip the tip of his finger in water and cool off my tongue, for I am in agony in this flame.’ 25 But Abraham said, ‘Child, remember that during your life you received your good things, and likewise Lazarus bad things; but now he is being comforted here, and you are in agony. 26 And besides all this, between us and you there is a great chasm fixed, so that those who wish to come over from here to you will not be able, and that none may cross over from there to us.’ 27 And he said, ‘Then I beg you, father, that you send him to my father’s house— 28 for I have five brothers—in order that he may warn them, so that they will not also come to this place of torment.’ 29 But Abraham *said, ‘They have Moses and the Prophets; let them hear them.’ 30 But he said, ‘No, father Abraham, but if someone goes to them from the dead, they will repent!’ 31 But he said to him, ‘If they do not listen to Moses and the Prophets, they will not be persuaded even if someone rises from the dead.’”

nope, still made up buddy.

in the OT hades is the abode ov the dead in general, not some place for the wicked. this hell is wicked is a NT idea. and in fact in all the mentions ov Hades in the NT only 1 has relation to punishment...the very story ov Lazarus that you have.

So there you have it, the word Hades appears 11 times in the NT and only 1 times does it reference to punishment.

1 out of 11....09%. Bible beaters should be beaten with their bibles

In the ot hades is the abode ov the dead in general, not some place for the wicked. This hell is wicked is a nt idea. And in fact in all the mentions ov hades in the nt only 1 has relation to punishment...the very story ov lazarus that you have.

So there you have it, the word hades appears 11 times in the nt and only 1 times does it reference to punishment.

your ignorance is showing!!!! Jesus had more to say about the "all to real hell" than any other. I never knew you begone into eternal hell!!!! Your choice!

in the OT hades is the abode ov the dead in general, not some place for the wicked. this hell is wicked is a NT idea. and in fact in all the mentions ov Hades in the NT only 1 has relation to punishment...the very story ov Lazarus that you have.

So there you have it, the word Hades appears 11 times in the NT and only 1 times does it reference to punishment.

I think you don't understand it.

Hell first shows up in Isaiah, hardly New Testament. Hell as a concept, came into the Hebrew religion at the time of Babylonian captivity. Persian paganism had a strong tradition of punishment in the afterlife, which the Israelites absorbed into their own religion.

your ignorance is showing!!!! Jesus had more to say about the "all to real hell" than any other. I never knew you begone into eternal hell!!!! Your choice![/QUOTEagain, jesus being a jew, had no concept of hell as christians know it today. Hell, much like heaven, is not real.

I understand it perfectly. Christanity, mush like the rest of the qworlds religion is nothing but a myth. Why is it that all cultures, pre bibical have a flood myth and a god that rises from the dead?

your ignorance is showing!!!! Jesus had more to say about the "all to real hell" than any other. I never knew you begone into eternal hell!!!! Your choice![/QUOTEagain, jesus being a jew, had no concept of hell as christians know it today. Hell, much like heaven, is not real.

I understand it perfectly. Christanity, mush like the rest of the qworlds religion is nothing but a myth. Why is it that all cultures, pre bibical have a flood myth and a god that rises from the dead?

THERE IS NO "PRE BIBICAL" GENESIS I = IN THE BEGGINNING GOD!!!!

Forum List

Back