Hell is all to real=take a good look!

Mortals cannot see clearly the spirit world is in control--Jesus taught--satan is the ruler of this system of things. Spirits spread many lies and truths.

SILLY STUPID QUESTION= WHAT MYTHS??? THINK!! THE BEST LIES HAVE SOME TRUTH MIXED IN, satan and demons know all about the word of GOD AND THEY HATE IT ALL!!!!and you??

In 1 Peter 1:12 it teaches the angels are trying to peer into what truth is-- So obviously certain things are hidden from satan and his angels.
I use scriptures to show truth, Your words seem to be opposite of what the bible really teaches--Why? One must become like the children, Jesus taught--he meant--teachable.

Last edited:
BEWARE AND BEWARNED!!!
Hell is all to real=take a good look!==19 “Now there was a rich man, and he habitually dressed in purple and fine linen, joyously living in splendor every day. 20 And a poor man named Lazarus was laid at his gate, covered with sores, 21 and longing to be fed with the crumbs which were falling from the rich man’s table; besides, even the dogs were coming and licking his sores. 22 Now the poor man died and was carried away by the angels to Abraham’s bosom; and the rich man also died and was buried. 23 In Hades he lifted up his eyes, being in torment, and *saw Abraham far away and Lazarus in his bosom. 24 And he cried out and said, ‘Father Abraham, have mercy on me, and send Lazarus so that he may dip the tip of his finger in water and cool off my tongue, for I am in agony in this flame.’ 25 But Abraham said, ‘Child, remember that during your life you received your good things, and likewise Lazarus bad things; but now he is being comforted here, and you are in agony. 26 And besides all this, between us and you there is a great chasm fixed, so that those who wish to come over from here to you will not be able, and that none may cross over from there to us.’ 27 And he said, ‘Then I beg you, father, that you send him to my father’s house— 28 for I have five brothers—in order that he may warn them, so that they will not also come to this place of torment.’ 29 But Abraham *said, ‘They have Moses and the Prophets; let them hear them.’ 30 But he said, ‘No, father Abraham, but if someone goes to them from the dead, they will repent!’ 31 But he said to him, ‘If they do not listen to Moses and the Prophets, they will not be persuaded even if someone rises from the dead.’

BEWARE AND BEWARNED!!!
Hell is all to real=take a good look!==19 “Now there was a rich man, and he habitually dressed in purple and fine linen, joyously living in splendor every day. 20 And a poor man named Lazarus was laid at his gate, covered with sores, 21 and longing to be fed with the crumbs which were falling from the rich man’s table; besides, even the dogs were coming and licking his sores. 22 Now the poor man died and was carried away by the angels to Abraham’s bosom; and the rich man also died and was buried. 23 In Hades he lifted up his eyes, being in torment, and *saw Abraham far away and Lazarus in his bosom. 24 And he cried out and said, ‘Father Abraham, have mercy on me, and send Lazarus so that he may dip the tip of his finger in water and cool off my tongue, for I am in agony in this flame.’ 25 But Abraham said, ‘Child, remember that during your life you received your good things, and likewise Lazarus bad things; but now he is being comforted here, and you are in agony. 26 And besides all this, between us and you there is a great chasm fixed, so that those who wish to come over from here to you will not be able, and that none may cross over from there to us.’ 27 And he said, ‘Then I beg you, father, that you send him to my father’s house— 28 for I have five brothers—in order that he may warn them, so that they will not also come to this place of torment.’ 29 But Abraham *said, ‘They have Moses and the Prophets; let them hear them.’ 30 But he said, ‘No, father Abraham, but if someone goes to them from the dead, they will repent!’ 31 But he said to him, ‘If they do not listen to Moses and the Prophets, they will not be persuaded even if someone rises from the dead.’

Ok, so if your mom didn't make it to heaven as your taught, and you can look down and she is suffering begging you for water--will your heart feel pain?--Not in reality--Gods word teaches there will be no more pain in his kingdom--proving that story was symbolism, not reality. Teachers of darkness have 0 clue.

BEWARE AND BEWARNED!!!

Ok, so if your mom didn't make it to heaven as your taught, and you can look down and she is suffering begging you for water--will your heart feel pain?--Not in reality--Gods word teaches there will be no more pain in his kingdom--proving that story was symbolism, not reality. Teachers of darkness have 0 clue.

IN THE NEAR FUTURE HELL WILL BE CAST INTO THE LAKE OF ETERNAL FIRE!!! AND WE BELIEVERS WILL BE FAR AWAY FROM THE LAKE OF FIRE!!!and you??

BEWARE AND BEWARNED!!!

IN THE NEAR FUTURE HELL WILL BE CAST INTO THE LAKE OF ETERNAL FIRE!!! AND WE BELIEVERS WILL BE FAR AWAY FROM THE LAKE OF FIRE!!!and you??

So? Wouldn't you still notice that your mom wasn't in Heaven and be sad?

ok, so if your mom didn't make it to heaven as your taught, and you can look down and she is suffering begging you for water--will your heart feel pain?--not in reality--gods word teaches there will be no more pain in his kingdom--proving that story was symbolism, not reality. Teachers of darkness have 0 clue.

in the near future hell will be cast into the lake of eternal fire!!! And we believers will be far away from the lake of fire!!!and you??

so? Wouldn't you still notice that your mom wasn't in heaven and be sad?

i would know she made her choice,i would not try to blame god.god is not willing that any perish but that all have eternal life.

in the near future hell will be cast into the lake of eternal fire!!! And we believers will be far away from the lake of fire!!!and you??

i would know she made her choice,i would not try to blame god.god is not willing that any perish but that all have eternal life.

Wow. Way to be cruel and heartless. You have a wife, I presume? What if she were sent to Hell while you went to Heaven?

By the way, do you only use capitol letters when you make every letter capitol? It seems that either everything is capitol, or nothing is. Not to be a Grammar Nazi, just curious.

Wow. Way to be cruel and heartless. You have a wife, I presume? What if she were sent to Hell while you went to Heaven?

By the way, do you only use capitol letters when you make every letter capitol? It seems that either everything is capitol, or nothing is. Not to be a Grammar Nazi, just curious.

I BELIEVE GOD'S WORD!! I LIVE MY LIFE AS A son OF GOD,I HAVE NO WORRIES AS GOD SAYS,"FEARNOT"!! and you??

I BELIEVE GOD'S WORD!! I LIVE MY LIFE AS A son OF GOD,I HAVE NO WORRIES AS GOD SAYS,"FEARNOT"!! and you??

I'm tired of question dodging. Answer my question (not the capitol letter one, mind you).

wow. Way to be cruel and heartless. You have a wife, i presume? What if she were sent to hell while you went to heaven?

By the way, do you only use capitol letters when you make every letter capitol? It seems that either everything is capitol, or nothing is. Not to be a grammar nazi, just curious.

i believe god's word!! I live my life as a son of god,i have no worries as god says,"fearnot"!! And you??

i'm tired of question dodging. Answer my question (not the capitol letter one, mind you).

what if the moon is really made of cheese???

In HELL he lifted up his eyes, being in torment, and *saw Abraham far away and Lazarus in his bosom. 24 And he cried out and said, ‘Father Abraham, have mercy on me, and send Lazarus so that he may dip the tip of his finger in water and cool off my tongue, for I am in agony in this flame.’ LUKE 16:23-24 SOUND LIKE FUN TO YOU???

it's about as plausible as the concept of hell. :dunno:

no worries!!! When you feel the flames of hell it will help you think better!! Too late!!!

For God so hated the world, that he sent his only begotten son, so that whosoever believeth not in him, should perish and suffer eternal torture.

I guess your god is hate.

YES!!! ANYONE THAT WOULD BE SO EVIL AS TO CHOSE TO LIVE IN SIN AND REJECT GOD'S LOVE,THE ONLY RIGHT PLACE FOR SUCH EVIL IS HELL!!!and you??

HELL IS ALL TO REAL. HELL WAS CREATED FOR SATAN,DEMONS AND ALL EVIL,THE ONLY WAY YOU GET THERE IS TO REJECT GOD AND GOD'S LOVE,MERCY AND FORGIVNESS!!! YOUR CHOICE!!===Hell is all to real=take a good look!
“Now there was a rich man, and he habitually dressed in purple and fine linen, joyously living in splendor every day. 20 And a poor man named Lazarus was laid at his gate, covered with sores, 21 and longing to be fed with the crumbs which were falling from the rich man’s table; besides, even the dogs were coming and licking his sores. 22 Now the poor man died and was carried away by the angels to Abraham’s bosom; and the rich man also died and was buried. 23 In Hades he lifted up his eyes, being in torment, and *saw Abraham far away and Lazarus in his bosom. 24 And he cried out and said, ‘Father Abraham, have mercy on me, and send Lazarus so that he may dip the tip of his finger in water and cool off my tongue, for I am in agony in this flame.’ 25 But Abraham said, ‘Child, remember that during your life you received your good things, and likewise Lazarus bad things; but now he is being comforted here, and you are in agony. 26 And besides all this, between us and you there is a great chasm fixed, so that those who wish to come over from here to you will not be able, and that none may cross over from there to us.’ 27 And he said, ‘Then I beg you, father, that you send him to my father’s house— 28 for I have five brothers—in order that he may warn them, so that they will not also come to this place of torment.’ 29 But Abraham *said, ‘They have Moses and the Prophets; let them hear them.’ 30 But he said, ‘No, father Abraham, but if someone goes to them from the dead, they will repent!’ 31 But he said to him, ‘If they do not listen to Moses and the Prophets, they will not be persuaded even if someone rises from the dead.’”
LUKE 16

JESUS SAYS==when I, the Messiah, shall come in my glory, and all the angels with me, then I shall sit upon my throne of glory. 32 And all the nations shall be gathered before me. And I will separate the people as a shepherd separates the sheep from the goats, 33 and place the sheep at my right hand, and the goats at my left. Then I will turn to those on my left and say, ‘Away with you, you cursed ones, into the eternal fire prepared for the devil and his demons. Matthew 25:31 BEST YOU WISE UP FAST!!! HUH????

I'm tired of question dodging. Answer my question (not the capitol letter one, mind you).

Gizmo never answers anything you ask. Never.

All the crap he posts is copy/pasted from someplace else. He can't answer what he doesn't know and he doesn't know anything.

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com

Gizmo never answers anything you ask. Never.

All the crap he posts is copy/pasted from someplace else. He can't answer what he doesn't know and he doesn't know anything.

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com

ROFLMAO!!! IF YOU HAVE A QUESTION ASK IT SILLY TARD!!! lol!

Forum List

Back