Hell is all to real=take a good look!

JESUS HAD MORE TO SAY ABOUT THE ALL TOO REAL HELL THAN ANY OTHER RECORDED IN THE BIBLE. HELL IS ALL TO REAL. HELL WAS CREATED FOR SATAN,DEMONS AND ALL EVIL,THE ONLY WAY YOU GET THERE IS TO REJECT GOD AND GOD'S LOVE,MERCY AND FORGIVNESS!!! YOUR CHOICE!!===Hell is all to real=take a good look!
“Now there was a rich man, and he habitually dressed in purple and fine linen, joyously living in splendor every day. 20 And a poor man named Lazarus was laid at his gate, covered with sores, 21 and longing to be fed with the crumbs which were falling from the rich man’s table; besides, even the dogs were coming and licking his sores. 22 Now the poor man died and was carried away by the angels to Abraham’s bosom; and the rich man also died and was buried. 23 In Hades he lifted up his eyes, being in torment, and *saw Abraham far away and Lazarus in his bosom. 24 And he cried out and said, ‘Father Abraham, have mercy on me, and send Lazarus so that he may dip the tip of his finger in water and cool off my tongue, for I am in agony in this flame.’ 25 But Abraham said, ‘Child, remember that during your life you received your good things, and likewise Lazarus bad things; but now he is being comforted here, and you are in agony. 26 And besides all this, between us and you there is a great chasm fixed, so that those who wish to come over from here to you will not be able, and that none may cross over from there to us.’ 27 And he said, ‘Then I beg you, father, that you send him to my father’s house— 28 for I have five brothers—in order that he may warn them, so that they will not also come to this place of torment.’ 29 But Abraham *said, ‘They have Moses and the Prophets; let them hear them.’ 30 But he said, ‘No, father Abraham, but if someone goes to them from the dead, they will repent!’ 31 But he said to him, ‘If they do not listen to Moses and the Prophets, they will not be persuaded even if someone rises from the dead.’”
LUKE 16

And he cried out and said, ‘Father Abraham, have mercy on me, and send Lazarus so that he may dip the tip of his finger in water and cool off my tongue, for I am in agony in this flame. BEWARNED!!

Harry Potter's real too, take a look at those books.

Bible doesn't prove itself. Dianetics doesn't prove Scientology. Harry Potter doesn't prove magic exists. Twlight doesn't prove vampires exist. Etc.

Wanna prove something in the Bible you need to be able to prove it without the Bible.

No, but the Bible is the language for fellow believers to communicate, check and correct each other.

Just as the Constitution is used to check Government from abuses.

Each person under each law may respond by conscience to a separate language or terms.

So for each person or group, you use the law they commit to in order to establish truth.

And he cried out and said, ‘Father Abraham, have mercy on me, and send Lazarus so that he may dip the tip of his finger in water and cool off my tongue, for I am in agony in this flame. BEWARNED!!

Symbolism Gismys--- God is not a sadist--face reality--God is love. merciful, kind, his justice scales are in perfect balance--its an impossibility for eternal suffering to be anything but the likened value of what one is missing out on forever being eternally cut off from God by being DESTROYED in the lake of fire. This Fire destroys eternally.

Symbolism Gismys--- God is not a sadist--face reality--God is love. merciful, kind, his justice scales are in perfect balance--its an impossibility for eternal suffering to be anything but the likened value of what one is missing out on forever being eternally cut off from God by being DESTROYED in the lake of fire. This Fire destroys eternally.

LOL!!! DREAM ON!!! BUT KNOW THE FLAMES WILL WAKE YOU FAST!!! HELL WAS CREATED FOR SATAN AND DEMONS BUT YOU are free to reject GOD'S LOVE AND forgivness and be cast into eternal hell!!! your choice!!! but you can't blame GOD!!! CHOSE WISELY!!

LOL!!! DREAM ON!!! BUT KNOW THE FLAMES WILL WAKE YOU FAST!!! HELL WAS CREATED FOR SATAN AND DEMONS BUT YOU are free to reject GOD'S LOVE AND forgivness and be cast into eternal hell!!! your choice!!! but you can't blame GOD!!! CHOSE WISELY!!

I have. The God of Love= no eternal place of suffering.
Are you saying then if God throws a bunch of your loved ones into hell, to suffer eternally--you will love him?

Are you saying then if God throws a bunch of your loved ones into hell, to suffer eternally--you will love him?

God's love is unconditional and does not change 'on conditions' of outcome.
That is man's love and justice that depends on reward and punishment.
God's love is about correction so there is no punishment, especially not self-inflicted!

Who is "rejecting forgiveness"

If KJW knows that God's grace and forgiveness will correct all wrongs,
that is RECEIVING and CELEBRATING God's power through divine forgiveness.

[MENTION=42952]GISMYS[/MENTION] it sounds more to me as if YOU might be "rejecting God's all powerful forgiveness" if YOU keep focusing on hell instead of heaven.

YOU seem to focus on the path of unforgiveness and what causes hellish suffering.
KJW seems to focus on the path of God's forgiveness
where correction leads to heavenly truth and peace, free from strife.

Let me ask you this, GISMYS
if it is NOT God's will that a single soul should perish and be lost
and if God's will is SUPREME and God ALWAYS gets his way, by design,
doesn't that mean that GOD will find ways to correct all wrongs that lead to hell
so that all humanity finds salvation in Christ Jesus in keeping with God's ideal will?

Isn't God's ideal will supreme and in charge of the plan and process for humanity?
So in the end, God will win, and the tricks of Satan to divide and conquer will lose!

Do you have faith in God's will conquering obstacles.
God's perfect love casting out all fear.
And the authority of Christ Jesus correcting all wrongs that otherwise block souls from entering the Kingdom of God?

Last edited:

God's love is about correction so there is no punishment, especially not self-inflicted!

God desires all to repent---- they refuse.
Jesus taught truth on the matter------ Enter through the narrow gate, for cramped is the road that leads off into life( eternal) Few will find it. Because broad and spacious the path that leads to DESTRUCTION, many have entered this way.
If by the numbers throughout mankinds history--the few = 1%

Jesus taught truth on the matter------ Enter through the narrow gate, for cramped is the road that leads off into life( eternal) Few will find it. Because broad and spacious the path that leads to DESTRUCTION, many have entered this way.
BELIEVE GOD'S WORD OR YOU WILL BELIEVE satan's lies!!!JESUS SAYS=Just as in this story the thistles are separated and burned, so shall it be at the end of the world: 41 I will send my angels, and they will separate out of the Kingdom every temptation and all who are evil, 42 and throw them into the furnace and burn them. There shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth. 43 Then the godly shall shine as the sun in their Father’s Kingdom. Let those with ears, listen!MATTHEW 13:41-42 ===Jesus will say=I will turn to those on my left and say, ‘Away with you, you cursed ones, into the eternal fire prepared for the devil and his demons. Matthew 25:41==JESUS SAYS=the way it will be at the end of the world—the angels will come and separate the wicked people from the godly, 50 casting the wicked into the fire; there shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth. 51 Do you understand?” MATTHEW 13:49-51

BELIEVE GOD'S WORD OR YOU WILL BELIEVE satan's lies!!!JESUS SAYS=Just as in this story the thistles are separated and burned, so shall it be at the end of the world: 41 I will send my angels, and they will separate out of the Kingdom every temptation and all who are evil, 42 and throw them into the furnace and burn them. There shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth. 43 Then the godly shall shine as the sun in their Father’s Kingdom. Let those with ears, listen!MATTHEW 13:41-42 ===Jesus will say=I will turn to those on my left and say, ‘Away with you, you cursed ones, into the eternal fire prepared for the devil and his demons. Matthew 25:41==JESUS SAYS=the way it will be at the end of the world—the angels will come and separate the wicked people from the godly, 50 casting the wicked into the fire; there shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth. 51 Do you understand?” MATTHEW 13:49-51

Yes I totally understand -- right before the point of what you made this will be known --a promise from God in Ezekial( about 30 times)-------

THEY WILL HAVE TO KNOW, I AM YHWH(Jehovah)--- this will make teeth gnash, and those weep. But eternal suffering is not reality.

Yes I totally understand -- right before the point of what you made this will be known --a promise from God in Ezekial( about 30 times)-------

THEY WILL HAVE TO KNOW, I AM YHWH(Jehovah)--- this will make teeth gnash, and those weep. But eternal suffering is not reality.

LOL!!! I THINK I WILL BELIEVE GOD'S WORDS AND IGNORE YOUR SILLY,EVIL,WRONG OPINIONS AND IDEAS INSPIRED BY satan!!!OK???

Last edited:

LOL!!! I THINK I WILL BELIEVE GOD'S WORDS AND IGNORE YOUR SILLY,EVIL,WRONG OPINIONS AND IDEAS INSPIRED BY satan!!!OK???

Silly tard== a statement made by a woman or gay man--which are you---Men don't call any one silly tards--neither do Christians--you are the one in darkness.

Silly tard== a statement made by a woman or gay man--which are you---Men don't call any one silly tards--neither do Christians--you are the one in darkness.
A LITTLE SLOW???? GOT A DIM LIGHT????Lol!!!

You see, Hell was not created for you, a human being, it was created for the Devil and his angels who rebelled. In this article, I will endeavor to show you through video, audio and the written word, how you can avoid the fate that is waiting for the Devil and his followers.

Let me also tell you this - It's LOVE that constrains us to tell people they are lost and headed for Hell if they don't know Jesus Christ, not hate. Hate says nothing. You can quote me on that.
Then shall he say also unto them on the left hand, Depart from me, ye cursed, into everlasting fire, prepared for the devil and his angels: " Matthew 25:41

Oh, I know death doesnt "scare you" now. Not now while you're healthy, life is good and death seems so far off and remote. But as sure as the sun rises, your end will arrive, and so much sooner than you think. And as you step out into a Christless eternity and realize, too late, that your sins are still unpaid for, you WILL come face to face with the Jesus you think you don't need now. And in THAT day, as you have rejected Him here, He will also reject you there. And you will burn beyond the end of forever, with no one to hear your cries.

Let me tell you, dear reader, that Hell is assuredly a real place that burns forever, and ever, and ever. The bible warns the reader - you - on page after page and in book after book, to NOT go there, that you don't have to go there. You see, Hell was not created for you, a human being, it was created for the Devil and his angels who rebelled. In this article, I will endeavor to show you through video, audio and the written word, how you can avoid the fate that is waiting for the Devil and his followers.
Let me also tell you this - It's LOVE that constrains us to tell people they are lost and headed for Hell if they don't know Jesus Christ, not hate. Hate says nothing. You can quote me on that.

The Awful Reality Of Hell
You Don't Have To Go There

"Then shall he say also unto them on the left hand, Depart from me, ye cursed, into everlasting fire, prepared for the devil and his angels: " Matthew 25:41

Oh, I know death doesnt "scare you" now. Not now while you're healthy, life is good and death seems so far off and remote. But as sure as the sun rises, your end will arrive, and so much sooner than you think. And as you step out into a Christless eternity and realize, too late, that your sins are still unpaid for, you WILL come face to face with the Jesus you think you don't need now. And in THAT day, as you have rejected Him here, He will also reject you there. And you will burn beyond the end of forever, with no one to hear your cries.
You don't have to go, Jesus Christ has made a way out for YOU.
Let me tell you, dear reader, that Hell is assuredly a real place that burns forever, and ever, and ever. The bible warns the reader - you - on page after page and in book after book, to NOT go there, that you don't have to go there. You see, Hell was not created for you, a human being, it was created for the Devil and his angels who rebelled. In this article, I will endeavor to show you through video, audio and the written word, how you can avoid the fate that is waiting for the Devil and his followers.

There Is No End to the Eternity of Hell
Perhaps you've been taught that Hell, while horrible, is only temporary, and that the sinner who finds themselves there has a way of escape either through the prayers of the living or by some penitence that could be performed on their behalf. Let me assure you in the strongest possible terms that Hell, once arrived at, has no means of escape.

You don't have to go to Hell! HELL WAS CREATED FOR Satan, demons,all evil.

Our sins have seperated us from a righteous and holy God, but in His Mercy and love towards us He has made a way of escape for all those who seek it.

"But God commendeth his love toward us, in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us. Much more then, being now justified by his blood, we shall be saved from wrath through him. For if, when we were enemies, we were reconciled to God by the death of his Son, much more, being reconciled, we shall be saved by his life." Romans 5: 8-10

"For the wages of sin is death; but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord" Romans 6:23
"And as it is appointed unto men once to die, but after this the judgment" Hebrews 9:27
Jesus Christ is God's Provision for Your Sinful Condition.

"For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life" John 3:16
You Can Be Saved--Right Now. "That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved. For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made
unto salvation" Romans 10: 9-10

Pray and ask the Lord, "Lord Jesus, be merciful to me a sinner, and save me. I now, with a repentant heart, receive you as my personal Saviour".

"For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved" Romans 10:13

"And brought them out, and said, Sirs, what must I do to be saved? And they said, Believe on the Lord Jesus Christ, and thou shalt be saved, and thy house." Acts 16:30,31

The bible says that TODAY is the day of salvation, and the mere fact that you are right now reading this page is proof that God is talking to YOU, and drawing you closer to Him. NTEB asks you to take hold of His free gift to you, and receive an eternal forgiveness for your sins.

There may not be a tomorrow, accept Him today. Jesus paid the ultimate price so you wouldn't have to. The Old and New Testaments bear witness to The One that was to come, who would be the Ma'schiac, the Messiah. Jesus fulfilled every, single Old Testament prophecy of Who the Messiah would be. And He is the only One able to pay for your sins. Listen as the prophet Isaiah describes the agony of Jesus on the cross, having the full wrath of God the Father poured out on Him.

"He is despised and rejected of men; a man of sorrows, and acquainted with grief: and we hid as it were [our] faces from him; he was despised, and we esteemed him not. Surely he hath borne our griefs, and carried our sorrows: yet we did esteem him stricken, smitten of God, and afflicted. But he [was] wounded for our transgressions, [he was] bruised for our iniquities: the chastisement of our peace [was] upon him; and with his stripes we are healed. All we like sheep have gone astray; we have turned every one to his own way; and the LORD hath laid on him the iniquity of us all."
Isaiah 53: 3-6

Hell is all to real=take a good look!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hell is all to real=take a good look!==19 “Now there was a rich man, and he habitually dressed in purple and fine linen, joyously living in splendor every day. 20 And a poor man named Lazarus was laid at his gate, covered with sores, 21 and longing to be fed with the crumbs which were falling from the rich man’s table; besides, even the dogs were coming and licking his sores. 22 Now the poor man died and was carried away by the angels to Abraham’s bosom; and the rich man also died and was buried. 23 In Hades he lifted up his eyes, being in torment, and *saw Abraham far away and Lazarus in his bosom. 24 And he cried out and said, ‘Father Abraham, have mercy on me, and send Lazarus so that he may dip the tip of his finger in water and cool off my tongue, for I am in agony in this flame.’ 25 But Abraham said, ‘Child, remember that during your life you received your good things, and likewise Lazarus bad things; but now he is being comforted here, and you are in agony. 26 And besides all this, between us and you there is a great chasm fixed, so that those who wish to come over from here to you will not be able, and that none may cross over from there to us.’ 27 And he said, ‘Then I beg you, father, that you send him to my father’s house— 28 for I have five brothers—in order that he may warn them, so that they will not also come to this place of torment.’ 29 But Abraham *said, ‘They have Moses and the Prophets; let them hear them.’ 30 But he said, ‘No, father Abraham, but if someone goes to them from the dead, they will repent!’ 31 But he said to him, ‘If they do not listen to Moses and the Prophets, they will not be persuaded even if someone rises from the dead.’”

Forum List

Back