Hell is all to real=take a good look!

Before anything else existed, there was Christ,* with God. He has always been alive and is himself God. 3 He created everything there is—nothing exists that he didn’t make. 4 Eternal life is in him, and this life gives light to all mankind. 5 His life is the light that shines through the darkness—and the darkness can never extinguish it. John 1:1-5

Before anything else existed, there was Christ,* with God. He has always been alive and is himself God. 3 He created everything there is—nothing exists that he didn’t make. 4 Eternal life is in him, and this life gives light to all mankind. 5 His life is the light that shines through the darkness—and the darkness can never extinguish it. John 1:1-5

{There was Eru, the One, who in Arda is called Ilúvatar; and he made first the Ainur, the Holy Ones, that were the offspring of his thought, and they were with him before aught else was made. And he spoke to them, propounding to them themes of music; and they sang before him, and he was glad. But for a long while they sang only each alone, or but few together, while the rest hearkened; for each comprehended only that part of me mind of Ilúvatar from which he came, and in the understanding of their brethren they grew but slowly. Yet ever as they listened they came to deeper understanding, and increased in unison and harmony.} - The Silmarillion

{There was Eru, the One, who in Arda is called Ilúvatar; and he made first the Ainur, the Holy Ones, that were the offspring of his thought, and they were with him before aught else was made. And he spoke to them, propounding to them themes of music; and they sang before him, and he was glad. But for a long while they sang only each alone, or but few together, while the rest hearkened; for each comprehended only that part of me mind of Ilúvatar from which he came, and in the understanding of their brethren they grew but slowly. Yet ever as they listened they came to deeper understanding, and increased in unison and harmony.} - The Silmarillion

YES!!! YOU WILL BELIEVE GOD'S HOLY INSPIRED(GOD BREATHED)WORD OR you will believe satan's and demon inspired lies!!! you must choose!!!

YES!!! YOU WILL BELIEVE GOD'S HOLY INSPIRED(GOD BREATHED)WORD OR you will believe satan's and demon inspired lies!!! you must choose!!!

ROFL

The Silmarillion was written by John (J.R.R.) Tolkien, an ardent and faithful Christian.

IT TAKES MORE THAN SAYING YOU ARE A "CHRISTIAN" TO BE A REAL BELIEVER!!! PUT YOUR TRUST IN GOD'S WORD not some silly little man's word!!!

damn....

good one.

I believe these...

One should strive to act with compassion and empathy towards all creatures in accordance with reason.

The struggle for justice is an ongoing and necessary pursuit that should prevail over laws and institutions.

One’s body is inviolable, subject to one’s own will alone.

The freedoms of others should be respected, including the freedom to offend. To willfully and unjustly encroach upon the freedoms of another is to forego your own.

Beliefs should conform to our best scientific understanding of the world. We should take care never to distort scientific facts to fit our beliefs.

People are fallible. If we make a mistake, we should do our best to rectify it and resolve any harm that may have been caused.

Every tenet is a guiding principle designed to inspire nobility in action and thought. The spirit of compassion, wisdom, and justice should always prevail over the written or spoken word.

your ignorance is showing!!!! Jesus had more to say about the "all to real hell" than any other. I never knew you begone into eternal hell!!!! Your choice![/QUOTEagain, jesus being a jew, had no concept of hell as christians know it today. Hell, much like heaven, is not real.

I think you don't understand it.

I understand it perfectly. Christanity, mush like the rest of the qworlds religion is nothing but a myth. Why is it that all cultures, pre bibical have a flood myth and a god that rises from the dead?

Another one who's personal opinions are the right ones and everyone else's are automatically wrong. Got it.

I believe these...

One should strive to act with compassion and empathy towards all creatures in accordance with reason.

The struggle for justice is an ongoing and necessary pursuit that should prevail over laws and institutions.

One’s body is inviolable, subject to one’s own will alone.

The freedoms of others should be respected, including the freedom to offend. To willfully and unjustly encroach upon the freedoms of another is to forego your own.

Beliefs should conform to our best scientific understanding of the world. We should take care never to distort scientific facts to fit our beliefs.

People are fallible. If we make a mistake, we should do our best to rectify it and resolve any harm that may have been caused.

Every tenet is a guiding principle designed to inspire nobility in action and thought. The spirit of compassion, wisdom, and justice should always prevail over the written or spoken word.

ALMIGHTY GOD MAKES THE RULES not silly sinloving little man!!!

your ignorance is showing!!!! Jesus had more to say about the "all to real hell" than any other. I never knew you begone into eternal hell!!!! Your choice![/QUOTEagain, jesus being a jew, had no concept of hell as christians know it today. Hell, much like heaven, is not real.

I understand it perfectly. Christanity, mush like the rest of the qworlds religion is nothing but a myth. Why is it that all cultures, pre bibical have a flood myth and a god that rises from the dead?

Another one who's personal opinions are the right ones and everyone else's are automatically wrong. Got it.

Not at all. I never said my way is the right way or the only way. it's merely a way. if I am wrong then according to Christians I will burn in the pit of hell.

Don't you wonder why there is so much overlap in the worlds religions, even the pre Christian ones? Why is it that there are numerous thunder gods Indra, Zeus, Preun, Thor.

Why is it that India, China, Germanic, North America, Mesoamerican, South America pre christian civilizations all have flood myths. It's not like these people could google Noah and get the idea from there.

The bible is a collection of stories, some folks believe them some do not.

Not at all. I never said my way is the right way or the only way. it's merely a way. if I am wrong then according to Christians I will burn in the pit of hell.

Don't you wonder why there is so much overlap in the worlds religions, even the pre Christian ones? Why is it that there are numerous thunder gods Indra, Zeus, Preun, Thor.

Why is it that India, China, Germanic, North America, Mesoamerican, South America pre christian civilizations all have flood myths. It's not like these people could google Noah and get the idea from there.

""Why is it that India, China, Germanic, North America, Mesoamerican, South America civilizations all have flood myths""?? SIMPLE THE RECORD OF THE FLOOD IN THE BIBLE IS TRUE,AND demons all over the world try to copy a little of GOD'S WORD AND MIX A little truth in with their lies GO

""Why is it that India, China, Germanic, North America, Mesoamerican, South America civilizations all have flood myths""?? SIMPLE THE RECORD OF THE FLOOD IN THE BIBLE IS TRUE,AND demons all over the world try to copy a little of GOD'S WORD AND MIX A little truth in with their lies GO

So, how did these demons get their hands on the bible before Christians came to their land to murder, I mean, convert them?

How did the people in South America, get their hands on text from the Middle East, thousands of years before Christians showed up?

So, how did these demons get their hands on the bible before Christians came to their land to murder, I mean, convert them?

How did the people in South America, get their hands on text from the Middle East, thousands of years before Christians showed up?

SATAN AND THE ANGELS THAT FELL INTO SIN ONCE LIVED WITH GOD================In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. 2 He was in the beginning with God. 3 All things were made through Him, and without Him nothing was made that was made. 4 In Him was life, and the life was the light of men. 5 And the light shines in the darkness, and the darkness did not comprehend it. John 1:1-5

SATAN AND THE ANGELS THAT FELL INTO SIN ONCE LIVED WITH GOD================In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. 2 He was in the beginning with God. 3 All things were made through Him, and without Him nothing was made that was made. 4 In Him was life, and the life was the light of men. 5 And the light shines in the darkness, and the darkness did not comprehend it. John 1:1-5

That does not answer the question I posed to you.

How did a civilization separated by the Atlantic ocean and having no Judeo Christian believe system, get the same myths as the bible? These people had no contact with Christians, Jews or the Bible...yet they have the same stories.

So how did non Christians/jews get the same stories?

I think you don't understand it.

They all have those because most legends begin in fact. There more than likely was something cataclysmic like the flood, and many cultures interpreted it as the work of the Gods.
A bit off topic, but don't Christians say God has three forms? Who is to say other cultures didn't worship the same divinity, but interpreted the three forms as separate entities? It was my understanding many ancient cultures had THREE primary Gods. Coincidence? I think not.

How did a civilization separated by the Atlantic ocean and having no Judeo Christian believe system, get the same myths as the bible? These people had no contact with Christians, Jews or the Bible...yet they have the same stories.

They got the same stories because either
A. they actually have the same Gods, but different interpretations,
or B. many of the myths were based in fact and could be observed across the world.

What did not happen was demons spread those ideas to different parts of the world. That makes no sense whatsoever.

Mortals cannot see clearly the spirit world is in control--Jesus taught--satan is the ruler of this system of things. Spirits spread many lies and truths.

Mortals cannot see clearly the spirit world is in control--Jesus taught--satan is the ruler of this system of things. Spirits spread many lies and truths.

SILLY STUPID QUESTION= WHAT MYTHS??? THINK!! THE BEST LIES HAVE SOME TRUTH MIXED IN, satan and demons know all about the word of GOD AND THEY HATE IT ALL!!!!and you??

Forum List

Back