Hell is all to real=take a good look!

AGAIN!!! If you go to the hell GOD prepared for satan and demons it will be ALL YOUR CHOICE,you cannot blame GOD, JESUS hung on that Roman cross to pay your sin debt,WHAT MORE YOU DARE ASK OF GOD??? GOD will not force you to accept HIS love and forgivness===ITS ALL YOUR CHOICE!

AGAIN!!! If you go to the hell GOD prepared for satan and demons it will be ALL YOUR CHOICE,you cannot blame GOD, JESUS hung on that Roman cross to pay your sin debt,WHAT MORE YOU DARE ASK OF GOD??? GOD will not force you to accept HIS love and forgivness===ITS ALL YOUR CHOICE!

Can you answer the question? Why would an all loving God sentence a person to eternity in hell of a relatively short time of sin here on earth?

Sent from my iPad using an Android.

Can you answer the question? Why would an all loving God sentence a person to eternity in hell of a relatively short time of sin here on earth?

AGAIN!!!! YOU CHOOSE HELL WHEN YOU REJECT GOD AND GOD'S LOVE,GOD will not force you to accept His love and forgivness,that is ALL YOUR CHOICE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!==For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life. 17 For God did not send His Son into the world to condemn the world, but that the world through Him might be saved. John 3:16

Hell is all to real=take a good look!==19 “Now there was a rich man, and he habitually dressed in purple and fine linen, joyously living in splendor every day. 20 And a poor man named Lazarus was laid at his gate, covered with sores, 21 and longing to be fed with the crumbs which were falling from the rich man’s table; besides, even the dogs were coming and licking his sores. 22 Now the poor man died and was carried away by the angels to Abraham’s bosom; and the rich man also died and was buried. 23 In Hades he lifted up his eyes, being in torment, and *saw Abraham far away and Lazarus in his bosom. 24 And he cried out and said, ‘Father Abraham, have mercy on me, and send Lazarus so that he may dip the tip of his finger in water and cool off my tongue, for I am in agony in this flame.’ 25 But Abraham said, ‘Child, remember that during your life you received your good things, and likewise Lazarus bad things; but now he is being comforted here, and you are in agony. 26 And besides all this, between us and you there is a great chasm fixed, so that those who wish to come over from here to you will not be able, and that none may cross over from there to us.’ 27 And he said, ‘Then I beg you, father, that you send him to my father’s house— 28 for I have five brothers—in order that he may warn them, so that they will not also come to this place of torment.’ 29 But Abraham *said, ‘They have Moses and the Prophets; let them hear them.’ 30 But he said, ‘No, father Abraham, but if someone goes to them from the dead, they will repent!’ 31 But he said to him, ‘If they do not listen to Moses and the Prophets, they will not be persuaded even if someone rises from the dead.’”

If that were literal--- no one would find happiness seeing their loved one suffer constantly---it was symbolism---There is no literal place of eternal torment--the great apostasy started that sadistic lie in their darkness.

JESUS talked about the "all to real" hell prepared for satan and demons but those evil,sin loving,GOD rejecting fools will be there too!!!!and you???

Symbolism--a God of Love or Jesus would never condone an eternal place of suffering. Symbolic for its reality--eternal destruction.

GOOD!
Stop hounding everybody.
It's our choice.

GOOD!
Stop hounding everybody.
It's our choice.

REALLY!!! How good does hell sound to you??

GOOD!
Stop hounding everybody.
It's our choice.

REALLY!!! How good does hell sound to you??

It sounds like you!!!

AGAIN!!!! YOU CHOOSE HELL WHEN YOU REJECT GOD AND GOD'S LOVE,GOD will not force you to accept His love and forgivness,that is ALL YOUR CHOICE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!==For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life. 17 For God did not send His Son into the world to condemn the world, but that the world through Him might be saved. John 3:16

I believe in God, and you can't answer a simple question. Thanks.

BEST YOU PRAY FOR SOME WISDOM AND UNDERSTANDING you need more than a peanut!!!

SAD!!! But some must feel the flames before they wise up!!! far far too late then!!! THINK!

You want everyone to buy in for the sole justification of Pascal's wager.
When you REALLY think, that just isn't good enough.

then go to hell!!! no skin off my nose!! i TRYED TO HELP AND WARN YOU,i GAVE YOU THE TRUTH!!!

There's that love and concern that you are to be known for!
Peace, love, joy, patience, goodness, kindness, faithfulness, gentleness and self control.
Do you think these describe you?
If not, why has the Holy Spirit turned His back on you? If you were indwelt by him, Paul says this is exactly what you should look like.
Or did you turn your back on Him?
I TRIED TO WARN YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!

You want everyone to buy in for the sole justification of Pascal's wager.
When you REALLY think, that just isn't good enough.

then go to hell!!! no skin off my nose!! i TRYED TO HELP AND WARN YOU,i GAVE YOU THE TRUTH!!!

Peace, love, joy, patience, goodness, kindness, faithfulness, gentleness and self control.
If not, why has the Holy Spirit turned His back on you? If you were indwelt by him, Paul says this is exactly what you should look like.

THINK!!! SILLY TARD!! IF I did not care I would not warn you,i would not bother!!!

THINK!!! SILLY TARD!! IF I did not care I would not warn you,i would not bother!!!

"SILLY TARD!!"?
Does this come under, peace, love, joy, patience, goodness, kindness, gentleness or self control?
Which would you think it exemplifies?
I GAVE YOU THE TRUTH!!!

You seem to have no wisdom or understanding, I'm sure hell will welcome you. It seems you have no love for others, you condemn and call people names. Maybe you should pray to God for patience, guidance and understanding, so that you can lead people to God, rather than run them away with your pious, self-righteous attitude.

You seem to have no wisdom or understanding, I'm sure hell will welcome you. It seems you have no love for others, you condemn and call people names. Maybe you should pray to God for patience, guidance and understanding, so that you can lead people to God, rather than run them away with your pious, self-righteous attitude.

YOU WERE GIVEN TRUTH!!! now you choose.

HOW TO BE SAVED(BORN AGAIN) AND JOIN THE FAMILY OF GOD!!! Romans: Chapter 10 verse 9-10-13 GOD SAYS=
That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus,
and shalt believe in your heart that God hath raised him
from the dead, thou shalt be Saved. For with the heart man
believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession
is made unto Salvation. For whosoever shall call upon the
name of the Lord shall be Saved....................

---------------------------------------------------------- ----------------------

AN EXAMPLE PRAYER IF YOU HAVE NEVER BEFORE TALKED TO GOD!.........................
Heavenly Father:........................................... ...............................
I come to you in prayer asking for the forgiveness of
my Sins. I confess with my mouth and believe with my
heart that Jesus is your Son, And that he died on the
Cross at Calvary that I might be forgiven and have
Eternal Life in the Kingdom of Heaven. Father, I believe
that Jesus rose from the dead and I ask you right now
to come in to my life and be my personal Lord and
Savior. I repent of my Sins and will Worship you all the
day's of my Life!. Because your word is truth, I confess
with my mouth that I am Born Again and Cleansed
by the Blood of Jesus! In Jesus Name, Amen

YOU WERE GIVEN TRUTH!!! now you choose.

I have what I need and you turn people away from God because of your haughty attitude. I'll pray for you, since you seem to be so lost and hateful.

Forum List

Back