Trump Holding Very Weird Press Conference: Live on YouTube

Thank you for admitting she hasn't signed any legislation. One can only hope she will be much further left than Biden, but I'm not getting my hopes up.
You shouldn't. She will be a feckless, center-right corporatist, just like every modern democrat president.

Sadly, a center-right corporatist is pretty far left of what the GOP has to offer.

Like Obama adopting the republican idea for Healthcare, just to distinguish himself from his primary opponent (Clinton).
Yeah pretty weak. Amazing that is probably one of the most impactful pieces of legislation in the last twenty years. Too bad he didn't have the guts to get us up to speed with the rest of the 1st world.

The border issue is interesting. Trump is absolutely a border hawk. Biden undid trumps executive orders and promoted friendlier border policies which led to increased crossings. Kamala was put in charge of the border and then went radio silent. BUT…

In trumps 4 years all he could do is muster up Executive orders and a ton of divisive and bad press…. No legislation.

Biden and Harris actually developed bipartisan legislation. An actual bill in Congress that tackled many issues at the border. This is something Trump couldn’t do. It is also something that Trump was responsible for squashing. Think about that
CrusaderFrank do you have a counter argument to make or shall we agree that what I said was true?

Forum List

Back