'Hell to pay': Anonymous Republican warns DeSantis that he runs against Trump in 2024 at his own peril, adding "Trump made Ron!"

Trump will not stand for any other Republican being the Alpha Male

He will visciously attack any Republican trying to assume that role
But will he actually run? I honestly don't really know. Logically, no. But he's motivated by his fragile ego.

I really don't care. I just wnat the next gop nominee to have to run on allowing states to outlaw abortion for rape and incest.

You want to sign a sworn affidavit that you never posted support and praise for W on this board....

LOL...

With Merrick Garland around, he probably would, since there is NO CONSEQUENCE for left wing Zionist Fascists under Garland for breaking American law....

I have thousands of posts on USMB

Find one where I supported Bush 43

Nobody defending W has any truth or patriotism to America.

Are you a JEW?
Lol, what does it matter if I am Jewish. Afraid your Hitler picture will fall off the wall? Mean while I can like having a beer with who ever I like and there isn't shit you can do about it. Think about that as you try to sleep tonight. You are nowand will forever be irrelevant. All is right in the world as far as you are concerned.

But will he actually run? I honestly don't really know. Logically, no. But he's motivated by his fragile ego.

I really don't care. I just wnat the next gop nominee to have to run on allowing states to outlaw abortion for rape and incest.

I don’t think it matters

Trump won’t stand being second banana

please stay on topic. take your personal grievances to private messaging. thanks

Lol, what does it matter if I am Jewish. Afraid your Hitler picture will fall off the wall? Mean while I can like having a beer with who ever I like and there isn't shit you can do about it. Think about that as you try to sleep tonight. You are nowand will forever be irrelevant. All is right in the world as far as you are concerned.

Like so many other Chosen, you are not eager to ID as chosen....

Why are you SUCH A COWARD???

Just say

YES I AM JEWISH

is like asking Michelle Obama to say

YES, I AM A MAN

I don’t think it matters

Trump won’t stand being second banana
And I'll love to see him running on not allowing abortion for rape and incest ... and seeing his comments from the 1970's and 80's in contrast.

Of course Biden will probably be running too.

And I'll love to see him running on not allowing abortion for rape and incest ... and seeing his comments from the 1970's and 80's in contrast.

I will say -
100% that you don't understand the story.

Like so many other Chosen, you are not eager to ID as chosen....

Why are you SUCH A COWARD???

Just say

YES I AM JEWISH

is like asking Michelle Obama to say

YES, I AM A MAN
Lol, you are irrelevant. Will always be irrelevant. Just say it out loud. Shy are you such a coward? Just think right now a jew in America could be banging your wife behind your back and there would not be a thing you could do about it legally. How does that make you feel. You Ever sit and wonder if your kids could have a little Jewish in them? How would you know? A jew could be banging your wife and making her feel things you are incapable of. How does that make you feel?

Neither of them will run on a national platform of abortion banning, if that happens it will be a decade away. They will run on leaving it to the States, and handling things like the shitty economy, crime, and government overreach.

The only people who really care about abortion rights are in States that will protect it.

Neither of them will run on a national platform of abortion banning, if that happens it will be a decade away. They will run on leaving it to the States, and handling things like the shitty economy, crime, and government overreach.

The only people who really care about abortion rights are in States that will protect it.
No national ban. The gop will have to run on states being able to force rape and incest victims to give birth. That's what overturning Roe in totality does.

I suspect the dems will not run on overturning capital punishment. LOL

Not only have they ran against Capital Punishment for the last 40 years or so.

Now they have added defund the police, and no bail.

Will White Surburban women side with the party of keeping them safe, or the party of putting them in jeopardy?

No national ban. The gop will have to run on states being able to force rape and incest victims to give birth. That's what overturning Roe in totality does.

And the Blue states will have to run on abortion up to and maybe after the moment of birth (based on the wordings of some of those blue state abortion uber alles laws)

And the Blue states will have to run on abortion up to and maybe after the moment of birth (based on the wordings of some of those blue state abortion uber alles laws)
Yes. Blue States will support keeping Roe in their states.

The dems will be running in blue states on what was the status quo and supported by a maj of state voters. The gop will be running in red (and more importantly purple) states on the changed law that rape and incest victims can now be forced to carry fetuses to term.

Forum List

Back