Hell yes! It’s happening. China fears manufacturing exodus

ColonelAngus

Diamond Member
Feb 25, 2015

In Zhongnanhai, the area in central Beijing where leaders of the Chinese Communist Party and the state government have their offices, "there are now serious concerns over foreign companies withdrawing from China," a Chinese economic source said. "What has particularly been talked about is the clause in Japan's emergency economic package that encourages (and funds) the re-establishment of supply chains."

Fuck you China!

Let’s eat Sushi, NOT BATS!

Chyna is asshoe

Hk daily and weekly riots
Getting clobbered in the trade war
Chi coms Biggest fear millions upon millions out of work ....with nothing better to do ...
A house of cards and ghost cities for decades now on top of it

They had nothing to lose by releasing this on purpose

In Zhongnanhai, the area in central Beijing where leaders of the Chinese Communist Party and the state government have their offices, "there are now serious concerns over foreign companies withdrawing from China," a Chinese economic source said. "What has particularly been talked about is the clause in Japan's emergency economic package that encourages (and funds) the re-establishment of supply chains."

Fuck you China!

They should be very afraid. It was foolish for the world, particularly the US to outsource majority of industrial production to the Communist Chinese in the first place. Maybe corona will be a wake up call., but kinda doubt it actually.

Anyone who would be against China losing a SUBSTANTIAL portion of their manufacturing is really stupid.

We need to bring back a ton of that manufacturing and Japan can certainly take on more.

This crisis is a great opportunity to take manufacturing away from China.

All your iPhones are made in China. Why? Those should all be made here....just as an example. ALL OF THEM....EVERY SINGLE IPHONE.

Fuck you China!

Was gonna happen anyway. Workers were demanding higher wages and better conditions.

Most of the manufacturing is getting ready to head for Africa or south America.

Anyone who would be against China losing a SUBSTANTIAL portion of their manufacturing is really stupid.

We need to bring back a ton of that manufacturing and Japan can certainly take on more.

This crisis is a great opportunity to take manufacturing away from China.

All your iPhones are made in China. Why? Those should all be made here....just as an example. ALL OF THEM....EVERY SINGLE IPHONE.

Sure, they could be made here. I purchased my iPhone X almost two years ago. The cost was $1,000. If it were American made, the cost would be somewhere in the $1,600 area. Smart phones are not a monopoly. Apple needs to compete with similar products that are also not American made.

It's that way with most every foreign product we buy. Cost rules with the American consumer.

Fuck you China!

They should be very afraid. It was foolish for the world, particularly the US to outsource majority of industrial production to the Communist Chinese in the first place. Maybe corona will be a wake up call., but kinda doubt it actually.

The question is, a wake up call to who? Industry does not control outsourcing or automation, the American consumers do. Industry only provides what their customers demand, and most Americans demand cheap, low quality products, that can't possibly be produced in the US.

It's all over Facebook and other places to stop buying Chinese products. I spoke with one friend who said she went to Walmart yesterday, and the place was packed due to the stimulus checks that went out this week to 80 million citizens. Apparently they are not reading those social media postings.

Bottom line is, it's up to us to bring back manufacturing to the US, not politicians, and not industry. It's up to us to have less things in life and pay more for them. The question is, when will we collectively do that?

This is really fantastic news and great for America.

Sorry libs, I know. It hurts.
Where is Joe's other hand? It doesn't look like the little innocent girl is enjoying what is happening to her.
She ought to have turned around and shoved her flute down Biden's throat!

Fuck you China!

The question is, a wake up call to who? Industry does not control outsourcing or automation, the American consumers do. Industry only provides what their customers demand, and most Americans demand cheap, low quality products, that can't possibly be produced in the US.

It's all over Facebook and other places to stop buying Chinese products. I spoke with one friend who said she went to Walmart yesterday, and the place was packed due to the stimulus checks that went out this week to 80 million citizens. Apparently they are not reading those social media postings.

Bottom line is, it's up to us to bring back manufacturing to the US, not politicians, and not industry. It's up to us to have less things in life and pay more for them. The question is, when will we collectively do that?
It really pains me to post this but this time next year the 'virus' will a distant memory for many Americans.
They will be buying up every piece of shit China produces.
Too many Americans have the mental acuity of a fucking gnat. "I got mine and you can go fuck yourself!"
Sad but a fact.

Fuck you China!

everything I see is made in China
..my company gave out large toy eggs with candy for Easter = guess where they were made!!!!!!!!!!!???
....1. I don't need/want candy for many reasons
...2. DON"T buy that shit from China!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fuck you China!

It really pains me to post this but this time next year the 'virus' will a distant memory for many Americans.
They will be buying up every piece of shit China produces.
Too many Americans have the mental acuity of a fucking gnat. "I got mine and you can go fuck yourself!"
Sad but a fact.

That's the tragedy of all this. Where I live, there are no stores in the area, so I rely on Amazon unless I want to leave the house, which in our current environment, is something I avoid doing at all costs due to my age and medical problems.

When you buy a product from Amazon, they don't advertise where it is made. You have no idea where the product came from until your package arrives.

Maybe we can use an Obama idea. He forced all restaurants to post calorie count on all items on their menu. Maybe we should have a law where all products must disclose where the product is made.

I find it profoundly amusing that no liberals think it’s a good that China will lose some manufacturing over this.

Why is that, do you guys think, specifically?

My only conclusion is that liberals hate America and anything good for America is perceived by liberals as being bad.

Not only the usa the entire planet needs a whole new supply chain network..

Less china more at home and spread around abroad

You saw some shift with the trade war ...let's hope for a big shift ...

I find it profoundly amusing that no liberals think it’s a good that China will lose some manufacturing over this.

Why is that, do you guys think, specifically?

My only conclusion is that liberals hate America and anything good for America is perceived by liberals as being bad.

Why do they hate it? Because it's likely they're the ones buying all their products.

Forum List

Back