Hello everybody

No , I don't think I will.. I prefer to post to YOU specifically.. Time to ante up.
LOL ante what? Now make me a sammie sweet cheeks.

There's the lowlife sexist FUCK I know.. Much better you fucking moron
Zone 1 kitten, now where is my sammie?

:laugh:

My tummy is grumbling:party:

You know the saying Conner See, Conner Doodoo? Lick it up boy.
I would not touch whatever you want me to lick with FBJ's tongue.

That's strange.. I know you Connery, Conner.. Alex today? LOL What's tomorrow??
Besides I do not even know you

I would rather keep posting with the new member. Bother someone else.

I have a friend who is in the US from France. She and her husband go back during ete , this year she looked sullen when I asked about her visit and she said it was not a happy summer visit but more like work because the happiness has a shroud of death around it and came back to the US early.

Yes, in France the gouvernement Français tell us to get use to it, this summer i want to go to Normandie but i did'nt finally and there were a attentat a priest was kill.

My family think that France is not a safe place to live, in USA récently you been having some attack in New York no people dead but some wounded the fear like the september 11 is still présent for many people ?
Here in France is more Paris who is touch by the terrorist many peoples don't come to Paris anymore because of that.
Paris, NYC targets for these maniacs. The world is going through a hard time with this right now. Need stronger measures.

Hello Alex, thank you for talking with me, and thank to everyone who welcome me to this forum, i am not a Américan but i think that i am not stupid i know what going on in this world, i know what going on in France, i live in France so if i say that France is having problème with terrorist is because it is. may be some people don't care about French peoples ? but i care...and the peoples here are scare.

Yes Alex, i agree with you, stronger measures will be a good thing on Amanpour program CNN she said that it need 30.000 Américan spécial troop on the ground ( Irak and Syrie) to destroy Daesh : the question is why the Américan gouvernement ( Obama) don't do it now ?

I have a friend who is in the US from France. She and her husband go back during ete , this year she looked sullen when I asked about her visit and she said it was not a happy summer visit but more like work because the happiness has a shroud of death around it and came back to the US early.

Yes, in France the gouvernement Français tell us to get use to it, this summer i want to go to Normandie but i did'nt finally and there were a attentat a priest was kill.

My family think that France is not a safe place to live, in USA récently you been having some attack in New York no people dead but some wounded the fear like the september 11 is still présent for many people ?
Here in France is more Paris who is touch by the terrorist many peoples don't come to Paris anymore because of that.
Paris, NYC targets for these maniacs. The world is going through a hard time with this right now. Need stronger measures.

Hello Alex, thank you for talking with me, and thank to everyone who welcome me to this forum, i am not a Américan but i think that i am not stupid i know what going on in this world, i know what going on in France, i live in France so if i say that France is having problème with terrorist is because it is. may be some people don't care about French peoples ? but i care...and the peoples here are scare.

Yes Alex, i agree with you, stronger measures will be a good thing on Amanpour program CNN she said that it need 30.000 Américan spécial troop on the ground ( Irak and Syrie) to destroy Daesh : the question is why the Américan gouvernement ( Obama) don't do it now ?
You are most welcome Dalia. I like the name Dalia, it was the name of the mother of a women I used to be involved with. The mother was a sweet person, she loved my chihuahua.

In my opinion Obama is too weak, too idealistic and has too many conflicting interests to be an effective leader or make the most effective decisions regarding this issue. I am looking forward to him leaving office. He has let the American people down and has weakened the USA on the world stage.

Thank you for the compliment Alex, i agree with you Obama is to weak when we see the world we lives in.
Obama said : The American are safe that what count but what about the rest of the world, Mr Président ?
Nobody want a war, but nobody want Daesh and you have the arms in you're hand to make a end of this terror.
Here in France we lives the paris attentat and it's was horrible a bit like the 11 Septembre for Américan people so much suffers for the victims families and the peoples that were shut like dog in the Bataclan and the terrasse outside.
Some cops ( BRI) did'nt do nothing 8 of them stay outside of the Bataclan when the peoples were trying to hide and calling outside for help.
Why it's like that now ? the life of those peoples was important...and the French Gouvernement démocrate to did'nt do a lot for those peoples...that dégust me, Daesh did those attacks on French and others nationality.
When this massacre will stop ? hillary Clinton say no troop on the groud if she becaume the next Président...or that mean that Daesh will continue they attacks and that could be anywhere...she think the peoples are suppose to continuing to living like that ?

Thank you for the compliment Alex, i agree with you Obama is to weak when we see the world we lives in.
Obama said : The American are safe that what count but what about the rest of the world, Mr Président ?
Nobody want a war, but nobody want Daesh and you have the arms in you're hand to make a end of this terror.
Here in France we lives the paris attentat and it's was horrible a bit like the 11 Septembre for Américan people so much suffers for the victims families and the peoples that were shut like dog in the Bataclan and the terrasse outside.
Some cops ( BRI) did'nt do nothing 8 of them stay outside of the Bataclan when the peoples were trying to hide and calling outside for help.
Why it's like that now ? the life of those peoples was important...and the French Gouvernement démocrate to did'nt do a lot for those peoples...that dégust me, Daesh did those attacks on French and others nationality.
When this massacre will stop ? hillary Clinton say no troop on the groud if she becaume the next Président...or that mean that Daesh will continue they attacks and that could be anywhere...she think the peoples are suppose to continuing to living like that ?
This is Hillary

She is a terrible candidate. Hope she never gets in.

sniffing-dog.jpg

Dhara.:biggrin:

Bonjour, i am Canadian but i leave in France now for more than ten years i lost a little bit of my English talking

I like Ottawa, i studie it i know is storie and i like to talk about américan politique and a lot more.

Thank you for accepting me here, and i hope that my english will not be so bad .

@ Bientôt.

Dalia.
Welcome, mon ami...

Bonjour, i am Canadian but i leave in France now for more than ten years i lost a little bit of my English talking

I like Ottawa, i studie it i know is storie and i like to talk about américan politique and a lot more.

Thank you for accepting me here, and i hope that my english will not be so bad .

@ Bientôt.

Dalia.
Welcome, mon ami...

It looks juicy in according with your ava :)

Dalia, greetings! :)

[QUOTE="Alex., post: 15352952, member: 50539"[/QUOTE]
This is Hillary

Yes terrible, and she is wear Alex, is sad that CNN don't see it ?

And thank you everyone for the :welcome:

Last edited:
[QUOTE="Alex., post: 15352952, member: 50539"
This is Hillary

Yes terrible, and she is wear Alex, is sad that CNN don't see it ?

And thank you everyone for the :welcome:[/QUOTE]

giphy.gif

@ Bientôt.

Dalia.

@ Bientôt.

Dalia.

Hello Hossfly, thank a lot for the welcome, i like frog's legs is true...but it's good, the food here is very good, yes.gif

@ Bientôt.

Dalia.

hey you're an interesting person,hope you stick around a long time.In the meantime,enjoy some music by listening to this.ever seen it before? cool vid huh?:up:

@ Bientôt.

Dalia.

hey you're an interesting person,hope you stick around a long time.In the meantime,enjoy some music by listening to this.ever seen it before? cool vid huh?:up:

Hello LA RAM FAN, thank you that vey nice of you, no i did'nt know about that vidéo ...Cool.
And give you in return some music from where i am from Québec...yesterday i show French music at the music section.

From québec

MES AIEUX - "DÉGÉNÉRATION"

I hope i stay with you, it's a English forum sometime i don't understand some expression and i want people to understand me when i post

@ Bientôt.

Dalia.

Hello LA RAM FAN, thank you that vey nice of you, no i did'nt know about that vidéo ...Cool.
And give you in return some music from where i am from Québec...yesterday i show French music at the music section.

From québec

MES AIEUX - "DÉGÉNÉRATION"

I hope i stay with you, it's a English forum sometime i don't understand some expression and i want people to understand me when i post

People will understand you just fine, most people here will be happy to discuss issues with you in a nice, cohesive manner.

One of my favorite versions of this song......besides my own cover of this tune.

Carla Bruni - You Belong To Me with Lyrics

Carla Bruni - Quelqu'un m'a dit

She made a very beautiful first lady

Thank you Alex, i am nice person and i always love América and Américan peoples...i don't know everything that going of there just what i see on CNN.
But i know a great deal about the WW2 and about Abraham Lincoln, JFK i follow the Présidential to it's very important for everybody.
I will watch the débat Monday still if is late here in France.

Forum List

Back