Hello everyone!!!

WethePeopleUS

Mar 14, 2013
United States of America
Hello all I am one of the newest members of the forums. I am excited to discuss some of the issues prevalent within our society today with everyone. I hope to learn a lot while also offering my insight to the issues at hand. I recently created a blog where I hope people can come up with solutions to the issues, then formulate petitions, and try to create change. Looking forward to future discussions with everyone!

Best Wishes,
Adam

Hello all I am one of the newest members of the forums. I am excited to discuss some of the issues prevalent within our society today with everyone. I hope to learn a lot while also offering my insight to the issues at hand. I recently created a blog where I hope people can come up with solutions to the issues, then formulate petitions, and try to create change. Looking forward to future discussions with everyone!

Best Wishes,
Adam

:lmao:

Sorry...... trying to put on a serious face......

Trying......

Can't do it.

Welcome anyway. :dunno:

Best Wishes,
Adam

Sorry...... trying to put on a serious face......

Trying......

Can't do it.

Welcome anyway. :dunno:

Jaded Beastard!

:slap:

USMB is filled with people that "can come up with solutions to the issues."

:eusa_eh:

:redface:

:puke3:

:oops:

Best Wishes,
Adam

Hello Adam,

It is very nice to meet you. What would consider to be the main issues facing us today? What needs to be changed right now?

Welcome to USMB.....:)

Best Wishes,
Adam
Welcome to USMB, Adam. Hope you enjoy the boards.

Best Wishes,
Adam

Hello Adam,

It is very nice to meet you. What would consider to be the main issues facing us today? What needs to be changed right now?

Welcome to USMB.....:)

I would consider the main issues facing us today is a mistrusted overpaid Congress, eroding education, American defense at home and abroad, equality of pay between men and women (still can't believe this is true in2013), social programs overspending, taxes, and foreign policy.

One of the first things I would like seen done is holding Congress accountable for their actions by putting them on the same playing field as all other Americans. If we look at the sequester, almost all areas of our country are taking massive budget cuts, except Congress, the legislative body that allowed our country to fall into the financial troubles we are now facing. I have started a petition to lower Congressional salaries. I will gladly share the link for that.

Forum List

Back