Hello from Maine, USA

Those are pretty. I haven't the slightest idea what they are though.
And I like music too.. all kinds

Welcome Aboard Ziggy

No matter what you run into here, don't worry about it.
Just be yourself, stand your ground, have fun, and discuss the things that are important to you.

Ivan Torrent
The Power of Will

Nice tunes.

I nnever got the hang of the drums. Strings was more my style.
12 string acoustic guitar..
until I got arthritis in my hands. Now I can't play a chord.
Amazing what those drums can do though.
thanks for sharing
Hugs
Have you tried organic apple cider vinegar, turmeric oil capsules, and sesame oil ? ACV helps prevent arthritis-- not sure if you already have it. Turmeric is good for inflammation or try CBD oils.

thanks for sharing
Hugs
Have you tried organic apple cider vinegar, turmeric oil capsules, and sesame oil ? ACV helps prevent arthritis-- not sure if you already have it. Turmeric is good for inflammation or try CBD oils.
It's just called getting old and lack of exercise.
I like tumeric I use it a lot in my cooking.
It's just a lot of inflamation in the joints. I have health issues so you just do what you can do.
It's all good
:)

1624161453323.png

Of all the forums in all the websites in all the world, April walks into USMB.

And brings her very decent Christian friends to the internet's raunchiest hater hangout. Oh, darlin, do you know what you've done? I'm still scratching my head. But have fun, Ziggy.
She should have joined sooner to
get some cheesecake from you.
View attachment 503395
Pretty nice try, Angelo, but you gotta take the stems out.
Oh, cherry stems can be fun to play with. I knew a girl that could put one in her mouth and tie a knot in it with her tongue! :cool:

Oh, cherry stems can be fun to play with. I knew a girl that could put one in her mouth and tie a knot in it with her tongue! :cool:
I can put quarters on each of my elbows and catch them at the same time in my hands ....I can also stack up to15 quarters on my right elbow and catch them in my right hand. ( a good bar trick )

I can put quarters on each of my elbows and catch them at the same time in my hands ....I can also stack up to15 quarters on my right elbow and catch them in my right hand. ( a good bar trick )
I can throw an unwrapped deck of playing cards from one end of a 40' long living room to the other and have someone catch the whole deck at the other end.

Just so you know,.. you guys better be nice to Ziggy. I can take crap being served towards me in my introduction thread, and I'm not a mean person,.. but she's a friend of mine and if you mess with her,.. then it gets personal. :mad:
I like you both already Ziggy Potterhead2021
Anyone who talks bad to you, I will either clobber them with kindness, or with 20 pages of mediation blah blah blather,
until you beg me to stop.
Or take it to the Flame Zone and torch their ears with really bad haiku wars....

If you want to blush, you can look up the trash talk that goes down there.

If that isn't for you, please feel free to share and post in the Politics and the Religion and Ethics threads that need more positive prayers and people like you!

Glad, Thankful and Blessed to have you with us!

I pray and trust that all the souls most in need will benefit deeply from adding you and your contributions here.

Thank you, please explore and enjoy.
And PM me or the Mods if you have questions. They are the Best I have ever found online. If I had Bill Gates money, I would buy this whole board, give it to the Mods, and pay their salaries for life so they are tenured.

If you make mistakes just talk to them by PM and don't worry or fuss on any public posts.

Potterhead2021 If you start a subgroup, this might help keep track of all your buddies. Maybe a prayer fellowship group? Please reply to the PM to introduce your Conservative Christian friends so MaryL and others can watch for your posts and respond.

Thanks and Welcome!

Ziggy is your favorite number 17 related to the 17th Amendment?
I have a story called Seventeen Saints.
Thread 'Seventeen Saints' Seventeen Saints
I think I posted it under Writing, if you want to share your stories there!

If you post things in Politics or Religion, let me know. Tag me or PM!

Last edited:
I can throw an unwrapped deck of playing cards from one end of a 40' long living room to the other and have someone catch the whole deck at the other end.
I can throw a stack of 40 page messages at someone from across the internet.
They can't deck me, unless I'm texting all that sitting right next to them....

thanks for sharing
Hugs
It's just called getting old and lack of exercise.
I like tumeric I use it a lot in my cooking.
It's just a lot of inflamation in the joints. I have health issues so you just do what you can do.
It's all good
:)
ACV is great..but if you have intestine probs..its not so good. GERD, ya know. But like you, I use alot of tumeric in my foods. Especially on my hash browns, lol.

Have you ever tried Arnicare? Its from the arnica plant. Natural. It does wonders on my RA riddled wrists, knees and feet. Makes the pain relent enough to where I can use my hands again while playing with polymer clay.

Forum List

Back