Hello Guys and Gals and Everyone in Between...

Welcome to USMB. I hope you've had all of your shots.

Just a message to say hello. Name is Porker, obviously a football fan. Actually an SEC/Razorback fan and will try to behave myself here at USMessageBoard.com. See everyone around.
Welcome. FEAR THE TURTLE!

Hello there, Porker...

2f9a8e51-a0e8-4b19-9ddd-35b8c4546fd3_zps817d9b18.jpg

Welcome to the USMB.

Just a message to say hello. Name is Porker, obviously a football fan. Actually an SEC/Razorback fan and will try to behave myself here at USMessageBoard.com. See everyone around.

I assume you watch the NFL? if so,who is your favorite team?

Used to be the St. Louis Rams up until about noon last Sunday. No more...
do you live near saint louis or something? that is so odd that you mentioned that about the Rams because dont know if you are interested or not,but if you are,hope you will check out this thread of mine and read through all the posts on it.If you have any friends you would think would be interested,please ask them to do so also.

I felt so betrayed by the rams when they left LA that I always rooted for the team that was playing them that week to always win all the time and i dont even live in california.I live just right down the street from them in Kansas city.lol

looks like dreams CAN come true.i been waiting for this moment the last 20 years.yahoo!!!!!!

expect Rams to be back in LA next year. US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

Yes, I have lived in the St.Louis area for 63 years and have gone through two NFL franchises in the process. First the St. Louis Grid Cardinals that moved to Phoenix and now the Rams. Stan Kroenke can shove that team up his sorry ass.

Here is a post I put on Facebook, Sunday after watching the before the game incident and then the resulting destruction of the Oakland Raiders....

An email I sent to the NFL Office:

After watching the St. Louis Rams entry onto the playing field "paying tribute to the Michael Brown family" by giving that phony hands up don't shoot sign, I wanted to let them know that Officer Darren Wilson was found not indictable of the phony charges brought forth by the St. Louis County Prosecutor's Office and the Grand Jury which made the determination. Maybe the Rams didn't get the word.

Anyway, the Rams should be behind the law enforcement of the St. Louis area rather than some black 18 YO thug who had just robbed a local grocery store.

Kroenke can't take that sorry ass team back to Los Angeles soon enough for many of us former fans. That act was despicable.

And I would have forwarded this to the RAMS OFFICE but they don't seem to have an email address on their website.

Thank You

Used to be the St. Louis Rams up until about noon last Sunday. No more...
I remember when the Cleveland Rams won the NFL Championship against the Redskins in Dec 1945. A month later they moved to Los Angeles.

Yes, I have lived in the St.Louis area for 63 years and have gone through two NFL franchises in the process. First the St. Louis Grid Cardinals that moved to Phoenix and now the Rams. Stan Kroenke can shove that team up his sorry ass.

Here is a post I put on Facebook, Sunday after watching the before the game incident and then the resulting destruction of the Oakland Raiders....

After watching the St. Louis Rams entry onto the playing field "paying tribute to the Michael Brown family" by giving that phony hands up don't shoot sign, I wanted to let them know that Officer Darren Wilson was found not indictable of the phony charges brought forth by the St. Louis County Prosecutor's Office and the Grand Jury which made the determination. Maybe the Rams didn't get the word.

Anyway, the Rams should be behind the law enforcement of the St. Louis area rather than some black 18 YO thug who had just robbed a local grocery store.

Kroenke can't take that sorry ass team back to Los Angeles soon enough for many of us former fans. That act was despicable.

And I would have forwarded this to the RAMS OFFICE but they don't seem to have an email address on their website.

Thank You
we'll you'll be getting your wish.Im getting my Rams back.saint louis never wanted them in the first place.they are bandwagon fans when it comes to football.Theres no question they have undying support for their cardinals win or lose but football is an entirely different story.

the first four years they were there with losing seaons,that place was half empty all the time.it wasnt till they kurt warner saved the franchise from disaaster that they started to pack the stadium there when they went to the superbowl. then they became a losing franchise ten years ago and the place has been half empty again ever since with the majority of fans who turn out there to be from the opposing teams.

there was much more of an outcry from football fans when the cardinals left than there has been with the Rams for the past two years when they saw they were going to be losing them after this season.very little care in the world from them about it at all. Its understandable because the cardinals are your REAL football team.your real football team is playing in arizona.I wish they would come back.

I always liked it when football and baseball was going on at the same time when the sports announcers would say saint louis cardinals,it was always confusing trying to figure out which they were talking about.that more than anything is why i would liek the cards back.wish you guys would file some kind of city lawsuit against the Bidwells for stealing that team from you.

The Rams belong in LA and the cards belong in saint louis.

Thank You
we'll you'll be getting your wish.Im getting my Rams back.saint louis never wanted them in the first place.they are bandwagon fans when it comes to football.Theres no question they have undying support for their cardinals win or lose but football is an entirely different story.

the first four years they were there with losing seaons,that place was half empty all the time.it wasnt till they kurt warner saved the franchise from disaaster that they started to pack the stadium there when they went to the superbowl. then they became a losing franchise ten years ago and the place has been half empty again ever since with the majority of fans who turn out there to be from the opposing teams.

there was much more of an outcry from football fans when the cardinals left than there has been with the Rams for the past two years when they saw they were going to be losing them after this season.very little care in the world from them about it at all. Its understandable because the cardinals are your REAL football team.your real football team is playing in arizona.I wish they would come back.

I always liked it when football and baseball was going on at the same time when the sports announcers would say saint louis cardinals,it was always confusing trying to figure out which they were talking about.that more than anything is why i would liek the cards back.wish you guys would file some kind of city lawsuit against the Bidwells for stealing that team from you.

You're right about the above "Saint Louis not wanting them"...we wanted first the Carolina Panther franchise and then the Jacksonville Jaguar franchise...didn't get either one. So old Georgia Frontiere moved the RAMS to St. Louis because Los Angeles is NOTHING but bandwagon, fair weather fans for EVERY PROFESSIONAL FRANCHISE that has EVER called L.A home. That includes the NFL, the DODGERS, the LAKERS and the KINGS. If they ain't winning those L.A. "fans" ain't interested. And if they are winning the fans arrive late and go home early.

By the way, you probably don't know it...but back in the 1930's the RAMS franchise started in St. Louis, then moved to Cleveland for a few more years, then to L.A. in the late 40s. Screw the Rams. The ONLY thing of importance that the franchise did was WIN a SUPER BOWL in St. LOUIS and put the FIRST logo of professional/college sports on the helmets with the ram horns in th 1940s. That's it. You can have the sorry SoBs.

Thank You

You're right about the above "Saint Louis not wanting them"...we wanted first the Carolina Panther franchise and then the Jacksonville Jaguar franchise...didn't get either one. So old Georgia Frontiere moved the RAMS to St. Louis because Los Angeles is NOTHING but bandwagon, fair weather fans for EVERY PROFESSIONAL FRANCHISE that has EVER called L.A home. That includes the NFL, the DODGERS, the LAKERS and the KINGS. If they ain't winning those L.A. "fans" ain't interested. And if they are winning the fans arrive late and go home early.

By the way, you probably don't know it...but back in the 1930's the RAMS franchise started in St. Louis, then moved to Cleveland for a few more years, then to L.A. in the late 40s. Screw the Rams. The ONLY thing of importance that the franchise did was WIN a SUPER BOWL in St. LOUIS and put the FIRST logo of professional/college sports on the helmets with the ram horns in th 1940s. That's it. You can have the sorry SoBs.

dude you couldnt be way more wrong about LA being bandwagon fans of sports teams.the rams actually in fact were always in the top five in league attendance the majority of their years especially while in LA. averaging 73,000 for games.they even set an NFL record for biggest Nfl record for most attendance ever drawing a standing crowd only of over 100,000 for a 49ers game in the 1940's.I have pics i can show you f sellot games they had there. thats just amyth the LAMESTREAM media has spread about LA sports fans.

the only time the rams had games in LA that were lowly attended were games in the last 5 years when the bitch owner got what she wanted,lack of fan support so she could justify the move of the team to her homestate after she murdered her husband to do so,right now she is burning in hell for doing so and i wish i knew where her grave was so i could piss on it.she purposely dismantled the team getting rid of players eric dickerson,dennis harrah,and many other greats so she could do so.the fans got pissed at her so they stated bocottign the game the final few years,thats how the myth started that LA was not a football town.

7. Los Angeles is not a football town. (Top)
15 of the top 20 attendance figures in the NFL were in Los Angeles. The Rams also set the all-time attendance record in 1957 with over 102,000 fans packing the Coliseum. While Los Angeles and Southern California loves baseball and basketball, the huge crowds that attend football games in LA are proof enough that the city of Angels is indeed a football town. The Rams drew well above the NFL average during their existence and the USC and UCLA football programs draw well above 60 and 70 thousand fans on a regular basis. On top of the overwhelming support for the local teams, the Los Angeles area produces many college football and NFL stars. As a matter of fact, the Pac-12 conference's success has a lot to do with the vast amount of football talent in the Los Angeles area.

3. The Rams never had a decent following in Los Angeles/Anaheim. (Top)
The Los Angeles Rams led the NFL in attendance 11 times in franchise history, spent a majority of their time in the top 5, and averaged well over the NFL average during their stay in the City of Angels. The television ratings were also significantly higher when the Rams were in Los Angeles as opposed to ratings of random teams (including the Raiders) on television in Southern California during the previous 16 seasons. The Rams were at one point the pride and joy of Los Angeles and they had a very large following both when they played at the Coliseum and Anaheim Stadium.

1. Los Angeles has bad sports fans, they only support a winner. (Top)
A very common misconception is the fact that Los Angeles is full of bandwagon fans that only support a winner. While winning helps any team's attendance figures, Los Angeles has a history of supporting teams in the good and bad years.

The Los Angeles Dodgers continually have one of the highest attendance figures and they have not won a championship since 1988. Even with the troubles the team has been going through with ownership and sub-par performance on the field, the Dodgers are still in the top 10 in attendance.

The Angels also have a history of fans coming out to support them even in the bad years. Before their world championship in 2002, they drew well over two million fans a season (also well above the Major League average) despite having an abysmal record and only making the playoffs three times in 42 years. After 2002, they have drawn over three million fans a season and in 2011, they were the only team in the top 5 in attendance to not make the playoffs in 2010.

The Lakers obviously have a very large fan base because of their winning history, but they filled the Forum and fill Staples Center when they have down years.

The Clippers, on the other hand, do not have a winning history and have only made it out of the first round of the playoffs once in franchise history. Despite the Clippers uninspiring history, they still draw above the NBA average with almost 18,000 fans a game. The fans are so great here that the NBA is considering putting a third team in the Los Angeles area!

Even untraditional sports in Southern California like hockey do very well at the gate and on the ice. Los Angeles supports two MLB teams, two NBA teams (going on three!), two NHL teams, and two MLS team; we will definitely support a National Football League franchise . . . something L.A. did for 50 years with the Los Angeles Rams.

matter of fact,just two weeks ago in the game against the chargers in san diego,at at the 71,000 seat i believe is how mush it seats,when rivers threw an intercpetion that got ran back for a touchdown,I saw THOUSANDS of RAM fans at the game jumping up and down cheering for them.I later on learned that the chargers sold 20,000 ticket to rams fans.the place looked like a third of the fans were charger fans in the sold out game.I would say thats VERY IMPRESSIVE for a football team on the road no less not even playing in LA wouldnt you?

here,see for yourself.here is an article writeen by a rams fan in saint louis who went to that game talking about all the LA RAM fans out there in the thousands.she was shocked,he could not believe the turnout for that road game by them.

Cheering with your frenemies or what it was like as a St. Louis Rams fan in San Diego St. Louis Rams

Last edited:
At least you didn't call us ladies and gentlemen. Guys and gals are the in-between around here. I hope you're one of us. We can't let this place start becoming civilized.

dude you couldnt be way more wrong about LA being bandwagon fans of sports teams.the rams actually in fact were always in the top five in league attendance the majority of their years especially while in LA.

DUDE, all those attendance records were set back in prehistoric times when the Coliseum held upwards of 100,000 people and all the fans didn't live in the L.A. burbs. L.A proper is NOW overrun with foreigners (Mexicans and other illegals that couldn't give a crap less about American futbol) and blacks who claim they can't afford tickets. It even got to the point where the Raiders had to tarp up about 30,000 of those seats because they couldn't claim a sellout for TV purposes when they stupidly moved the franchise there because Oakland would NOT build them a new stadium.

The L.A. crowds are made up of bandwagon fans and celebrities who want to be seen...unless the teams are serious winners. Wait and see how big that stadium that Kroenke (who married into the Sam Walton family...hence his remarkable worth) builds is. It ain't going to be no 100,000 capacity. It will be Hollywood fancy, however.

All the B.S. above in your post is ancient history. Get used to it.

dude you couldnt be way more wrong about LA being bandwagon fans of sports teams.the rams actually in fact were always in the top five in league attendance the majority of their years especially while in LA.

DUDE, all those attendance records were set back in prehistoric times when the Coliseum held upwards of 100,000 people and all the fans didn't live in the L.A. burbs. L.A proper is NOW overrun with foreigners (Mexicans and other illegals that couldn't give a crap less about American futbol) and blacks who claim they can't afford tickets. It even got to the point where the Raiders had to tarp up about 30,000 of those seats because they couldn't claim a sellout for TV purposes when they stupidly moved the franchise there because Oakland would NOT build them a new stadium.

The L.A. crowds are made up of bandwagon fans and celebrities who want to be seen...unless the teams are serious winners. Wait and see how big that stadium that Kroenke (who married into the Sam Walton family...hence his remarkable worth) builds is. It ain't going to be no 100,000 capacity. It will be Hollywood fancy, however.

All the B.S. above in your post is ancient history. Get used to it.

B.S.? i dont where you get that stuff that its b.s. its all documented facts. dude I got many friends that live out there i know who were there from back then,I know its not b.s so you picked the wrong guy to tell that fib to.

worst mistake they made was moving out of LA to anaheim ,that stadium was small as hell only seated 53,000 people thats they they had multiple sellouts until again the last 5 years or so when the evil bitch woman got rid of eric dickerson and others to get what she wanted,the fans mad and not show up to games so she could justifiy the move to saint louis her hometown where she was a showgirl.

B.S? okay you say the rams were in saint louis before they moved to cleveland? show me evidence.My evidence shows you are talking hot air.talk about b.s

sure they had red colors in the beginning in cleveland but thats it..

St. Louis Rams History

History of the St. Louis Rams - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

not one single thing in there in either link about them being in saint louis before going to cleveland dude.

Yes Al Davis realised he fucked up moving the team to LA because they were never embraced there.even the year they won the superbowl,they only averaged 40,00 fans there where the rams averaged 55,000 to the capacity in that small stadium in anaheim.then when they got bad,the few fans that embraced them,deserted them.

again your ignoring the FACTS they were always in the top five in their attendance the majority of tiem out there except like the last 5 years after the bitch purposely dismantled them.

and where do you come up with this absurd logic they dont have fan support when a 1/3 of the fans there in san diego were LA RAM fans cheering them on?

they werent even in L.A yet 1/3 of the fans there were RAM fans cheering them on in SAN DIEGO and your trying to tell me they dont have excellent fan support?:cuckoo:

this team had a losing record last time i checked.dont sound like fair weather fans to me.:cuckoo:

Those arent made up figures that 20,000 seats were sold to LA RAM fans.I watched the game and it looked to me about half the stadium was cheering when the Rams got the first score intercepting phillip rivers running it in for a touchdown.

true FACTS.below.

The Rams posted losing records in all but two seasons between 1956 and 1966. In those two seasons, the club finished with a 6 and 6 record in 1957 followed by an 8 and 4 mark and a strong second place showing the next year. Led by business executive Pete Rozelle's shrewd understanding of how to use television as a (then-) revolutionary promotional device, the Rams remained a business success despite the team's poor record. In a 1957 game against the San Francisco 49'ers, the Rams set a record for attendance for a regular-season NFL game (102,368 people).[citation needed] The Rams drew over 100,000 fans twice the following year.

Think that person is making it up that 20,000 seats were sold to ram fans in SAN DIEGO? sorry its true,i WATCHED the game and AGAIN,I saw THOUSANDS of ram fans jumping up and cheering when they got their first score.

oh and I watch dodger and and angels games all the time during the summer so i KNOW your full of hot air on all of this.:lmao:

yes the raiders did badly the majority of the time there,but the rams were just the opposite.

Last edited:

And Grats on the Boot Game this year from a Fighting Tiger.

Forum List

Back