Hello.....I told you this would happen......Exponents don't lie

justoffal

Diamond Member
Jun 29, 2013

Aside from the fact that you can certainly multiply any official numbers by at least ten when they come out of China, you simply cannot beat the exponent of increase when it comes to this little bio-demon.

A single mishap in one community defeats 999 successful preventions and will continue to do so all day long until the entire populace has been exposed. Covid-19 wins....I said this already. You have an option....stay home and starve to death or accept the fact that exponsure is inevitable. I'm not trying to sound insensitive I'm trying to knock some sense into the liberal nonsense that some super group effort can prevail.....IT CANNOT. There is no such thing as a late response. With this thing it was already too late with patient zero.

Gavin Newsome is an ass splinter numbskul....but he's getting this one thing right.... instead of talking about how to extend the shutdown he's talking about how to restart the economy with the new normal.... YES...this is the conversation that we must have. Going to work will not just be punching in....it will be getting your temp checked also. Eating out will feature waiters and waitresses with PPE not just staff uniforms...all grocery stores will have cashiers behind plexiglass shields...so on and so forth.

God willing the warm weather will make some kind of impact....it seems to discourage the spread. I wonder if the ultraviolet frequencies are effective...they are more prevalent in warm weather because the light ray angles are more direct.

Stay healthy if you can.

JO

Aside from the fact that you can certainly multiply any official numbers by at least ten when they come out of China, you simply cannot beat the exponent of increase when it comes to this little bio-demon.

A single mishap in one community defeats 999 successful preventions and will continue to do so all day long until the entire populace has been exposed. Covid-19 wins....I said this already. You have an option....stay home and starve to death or accept the fact that exponsure is inevitable. I'm not trying to sound insensitive I'm trying to knock some sense into the liberal nonsense that some super group effort can prevail.....IT CANNOT. There is no such thing as a late response. With this thing it was already too late with patient zero.

Gavin Newsome is an ass splinter numbskul....but he's getting this one thing right.... instead of talking about how to extend the shutdown he's talking about how to restart the economy with the new normal.... YES...this is the conversation that we must have. Going to work will not just be punching in....it will be getting your temp checked also. Eating out will feature waiters and waitresses with PPE not just staff uniforms...all grocery stores will have cashiers behind plexiglass shields...so on and so forth.

God willing the warm weather will make some kind of impact....it seems to discourage the spread. I wonder if the ultraviolet frequencies are effective...they are more prevalent in warm weather because the light ray angles are more direct.

Stay healthy if you can.

JO
Great post, JO, thanks!

You should have told Drumpf this while he was running around with his finger up his ass claiming it was a dem hoax. His wasting time has killed untold thousands. His pathetic lack of leadership and absence of a national plan for mitigation is only dwarfed by his pathetic attempt to step into the leadership role now that he thinks its over.

Stay healthy if you can.

JO
Great post, JO, thanks!

It's also scary and sad.....but it's time for the world to wake up and get out of the politics in this matter. There was no preparation to be had....this was an elemental threat that no one saw coming and on one could prevent.

JO

You should have told Drumpf this while he was running around with his finger up his ass claiming it was a dem hoax. His wasting time has killed untold thousands. His pathetic lack of leadership and absence of a national plan for mitigation is only dwarfed by his pathetic attempt to step into the leadership role now that he thinks its over.

You're just too stupid to get away from the politics of this thing. It doesn't matter what anyone said or did. It doesn't matter if anyone called it a hoax or anyone told people to go out like Pelosi did btw.

It's irrelevant...... THIS IS THE REALITY ..... this thing was never about politics dude it was always about biology.

JO

Last edited:

You're just too stupid to get away from the politics of this thing. I doesn't matter what anyone said or did. It doesn't matter if anyone called it a hoax or anyone told people to go out like Pelosi did btw.
It's irrelevant...... THIS IS THE REALITY ..... this thing was never about politics dude it was always about biology,.
Bullshit. Of course it matters what someone did. If the response was started when this was first brought to his attention (November?) many people would still be alive and our hospitals wouldnt have gotten hit so hard. Dont you fuckwads understand what flattening the curve means? It has everything to do with politics. He was wasting time calling it the flu and a dem hoax. How fucking more political does it need to be for you to admit his response (or lack of it) was political?

2 ways out- a vaccine or herd immunity. Once it broke containment, those are options we had, and have.

They both suck, but stopping it isn't going to happen. I've been of that belief since late February....

So Trump can order the cities and Stares to stay shut and Andy Cuomo should just STFU and let Trump do his job

2 ways out- a vaccine or herd immunity. Once it broke containment, those are options we had, and have.

They both suck, but stopping it isnt going to happen. I've been of that belief since late February....

Yes.....exactly.

JO

So Trump can order the cities and Stares to stay shut and Andy Cuomo should just STFU and let Trump do his job
No dumbass. If he had stood up there as a real leader he would have issued a presidential advisory from the beginning to take this shit seriously and to practice social distancing. As it turned out the real leaders had to step up state by state while he played with his little dick claiming it was a dem hoax.

You're just too stupid to get away from the politics of this thing. I doesn't matter what anyone said or did. It doesn't matter if anyone called it a hoax or anyone told people to go out like Pelosi did btw.
It's irrelevant...... THIS IS THE REALITY ..... this thing was never about politics dude it was always about biology,.
Bullshit. Of course it matters what someone did. If the response was started when this was first brought to his attention (November?) many people would still be alive and our hospitals wouldnt have gotten hit so hard. Don't you fuckwads understand what flattening the curve means? It has everything to do with politics. He was wasting time calling it the flu and a dem hoax. How fucking more political does it need to be for you to admit his response (or lack of it) was political?

Nah....it has nothing to do with politics....it has everything to do with inevitable. There was no such thing as wasting time......there was no being prepared quickly enough.....there was no option to stop the spread....all of the things that we are grasping at are just that grasping....the curve was out of reach on day two and it has never come back. There is no indication that anything we have done has made any difference at all.

JO

Last edited:

They both suck, but stopping it isn't going to happen. I've been of that belief since late February....
Of course youre not going to stop it without a vaccine or immunity. However the spread could have been considerably slowed down if action had been taken earlier.

Bullshit. Of course it matters what someone did. If the response was started when this was first brought to his attention (November?) many people would still be alive and our hospitals wouldnt have gotten hit so hard. Don't you fuckwads understand what flattening the curve means? It has everything to do with politics. He was wasting time calling it the flu and a dem hoax. How fucking more political does it need to be for you to admit his response (or lack of it) was political?

Nah....it has nothing to do with politics....it has everything to do with inevitable. There was no such thing as wasting time......there was no being prepared quickly enough.....there was not option to stop the spread....all of the things that....the curve was out of reach on day two and it has never come back. There is no indication that anything we have done has made any difference at all.

JO
You cant stop the spread. You can only slow it down and give us time to come up with a vaccine or it to run its course slowly. Drumpfs response had everything to do with politics. He didnt trust his intelligence community because to him its the "The Deep State" and he called it a dem hoax. If you think thats not political then you arent very bright but I knew that already.

Might as well get everyone back to work and let the disease run its course, then.
So how are you going to prevent a spike if everyone goes back to work? Do you dumbasses even think before you make decisions or do you just blindly follow
Drumpfs lead?

How are you going to prevent global starvation that lasts for years if they don't, dumbass?

Apparently you haven't thought things through beyond "Fuck Drumpf, Herp Derp".

Last edited:
Assfaceias the finger pointer strikes again. Amazing how you turn a Chinese virus partisan. You’re a loser.

Might as well get everyone back to work and let the disease run its course, then.
So how are you going to prevent a spike if everyone goes back to work? Do you dumbasses even think before you make decisions or do you just blindly follow
Drumpfs lead?

How are you going to prevent global starvation for years if they don't, dumbass?
Youre not going to starve just because youre at home dummy. Dont you know how to order food?

Assfaceias the finger pointer strikes again. Amazing how you turn a Chinese virus partisan. You’re a loser.
That was the incompetent fuckup in the white house that made it partisan. He was the one that called it a dem hoax you fuckup follower.

Forum List

Back