Hello "pro choice" people.

Because it shouldn't have more rights than the woman it's inside. End of the day, her choice. Not yours.

The preborn child absolutely should have the same right: to life itself. End of the day: the child’s right
Actually, they were unenforceable before Roe, that's why Roe struck them down, stupid.
No, you ignorant and dishonest twit. The Roe v. Wade decision cobbled together an implicit “right” of a woman to choose and included the “right” to choose to have an abortion therein. It was predicated on “privacy.” (Absurd judicial legislating.) But they didn’t strike down any abortion law because of its alleged unenforceability. In fact, I don’t believe the Decision even mentions “enforceability.”
The fact that Texas backed off on charging this woman who induced an abortion shows that it's unenforceable.
No it doesn’t. It shows that prosecutors make choices. Nothing more.

So if the law allows abortion how can the fetus be a person?

You sound like you are getting riled. Lol
Not even a little. I have fun exposing you mindless arrogant types. You are not too difficult to show as a person lacking in intelligence.

The “law”’also prohibits the unlawful taking of the life of a person yet “allows” both capital punishment and the use of deadly physical force which causes death under certain circumstances (like justification). Legislative decision. So far, abortions as a matter of medical necessity are not defined as “murder” and the legislative / political climate has usually allowed for an abortion to be performed in many cases. That doesn’t mean it can’t change. Idaho is considering change. Oklahoma has recently changed. Likewise, Texas has and other states are contemplating it. Even SCOTUS is apparently ready to give Roe v. Wade another bit of close scrutiny.

Last edited:
Not even a little. I have fun exposing you mindless arrogant types. You are not to difficult to show as a person lacking in intelligence.

The “law”’also prohibits the unlawful taking of the life of a person yet “allows” both capital punishment and the use of deadly physical force which causes death under certain circumstances (like justification). Legislative decision. So far, abortions as a matter of medical necessity are not defined as “murder” and the legislative / political climate has usually allowed for an abortion to be performed in many cases. That doesn’t mean it can’t change. Idaho is considering change. Oklahoma has recently changed. Likewise, Texas has and other states are contemplating it. Even SCOTUS is apparently ready to give Roe v. Wade another bit of close scrutiny.
So murder is the unlawful killing of a person but there is no person in the womb so abortion is not murder

Got it

So murder is the unlawful killing of a person but there is no person in the womb so abortion is not murder

Got it
No. As usual, you got it wrong. Pretty damn stupid of you. Again. There is a person in the womb. That’s why it IS considered murder to unlawfully kill that person IN the womb.

It would be difficult to quantify just how stupid you are. Your IQ could be measured in Angstrom units — single digits.

Not even a little. I have fun exposing you mindless arrogant types. You are not to difficult to show as a person lacking in intelligence.

No. As usual, you got it wrong. Pretty damn stupid of you. Again. There is a person in the womb. That’s why it IS considered murder to unlawfully kill that person IN the womb. It would be difficult to quantify just how stupid you are. Your IQ could be measured in Angstrom units — single digits.
So it's not a person when it involves a abortion but it is other times?

HAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHA

So it's not a person when it involves a abortion but it is other times?

HAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHA
Still on your roll of ceaseless imbecility. 🙄

It is a person where — when it’s a legal abortion — the taking of that person’s life is not a homicide. Try to keep up veggie.

Still on your roll of ceaseless imbecility. 🙄

It is a person where — when it’s a legal abortion — the taking of that person’s life is not a homicide. Try to keep up veggie.
So when you kill it in an abortion it's a person?

This is priceless

TicTok is not verified evidence that any of that was more than silicone fakes. Show us a medical examiners report that that was real. Realistic silicone doll parts are easily available, and there is no reason to believe an enterprising artist who happened to be anti abortion couldn't have made everything shown in that video. Prove it's real.
View attachment 628734

Thing is it doesn't matter if those particular images were fake or not. They still represent what is happening here every single day to the real ones. Do you think the babies that have gone through those procedures look any less horrendous?

So when you kill it in an abortion it's a person?

This is priceless
Let’s try to help out your retarded little brain. Let’s say yiu approached me displaying a handgun. You aim it toward me and pull the trigger. You miss. But the lamp next to me gets shattered by the bullet fired from your gun. Next, I realizing that my life is under immediate threat, dive for cover and order you to stay back. But you keep approaching, all the while leveling that gun of yours at me or in my direction.

So, I pull out my own gun. I shoot you, instead of you shooting me. With this hypothetical so far, vegetable? Good. There’s a bit more. My shot doesn’t miss. The bullet miraculously finds that microscopic brain in your very thick skull. You fall to the ground, instantly dead.

In that example, I have killed you. Theoretically, at least, you were a human being (i.e., a “person”). But the killing is not a “murder” because it was “justified” under the law and thus, by definition, not a crime at all. That fact doesn’t change you from having been a “person.”

Dude you are going in circles

HAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHA
No. Not at all. I’m simply exposing the fact that you are incapable of thinking.

And, I’m doing a great job of it. Of course, since you are so tragically stupid, your words do make it incredibly easy.

No. Not at all. I’m simply exposing the fact that you are incapable of thinking.

And, I’m doing a great job of it. Of course, since you are so tragically stupid, your words do make it incredibly easy.
So is a fetus a person and you can kill ot in a abortion but that's not murder? Lol

Let’s try to help out your retarded little brain. Let’s say yiu approached me displaying a handgun. You aim it toward me and pull the trigger. You miss. But the lamp next to me gets shattered by the bullet fired from your gun. Next, I realizing that my life is under immediate threat, dive for cover and order you to stay back. But you keep approaching, all the while leveling that gun of yours at me or in my direction.

So, I pull out my own gun. I shoot you, instead of you shooting me. With this hypothetical so far, vegetable? Good. There’s a bit more. My shot doesn’t miss. The bullet miraculously finds that microscopic brain in your very thick skull. You fall to the ground, instantly dead.

In that example, I have killed you. Theoretically, at least, you were a human being (i.e., a “person”). But the killing is not a “murder” because it was “justified” under the law and thus, by definition, not a crime at all. That fact doesn’t change you from having been a “person.”
That is called the self defense exception to murder

Are you saying there is an abortion exception to murder?

My God this gets better and better

So is a fetus a person and you can kill ot in a abortion but that's not murder? Lol
Where abortion is legal, the sniffing out of the life of a preborn child is not classified as murder. That doesn’t change the status of the victim as having been a “person.”

Wipe the drool off your chin, you retard.

That is called the self defense exception to murder

Are you saying there is an abortion exception to murder?

My God this gets better and better
Self defense is properly known as the justification defense.

And yes. Tragically, where the law excepts from the definition of “murder” a legal abortion, then it is an exception to a charge of murder. The person whose life is snuffed out is no less a “person” than you were a “person” if you are killed in self defense. You utter retard.

Where abortion is legal, the sniffing out of the life of a preborn child is not classified as murder. That doesn’t change the status of the victim as having been a “person.”

Wipe the drool off your chin, you retard.
Dude that is freaking hilarious

So as a person it has all the rights of a person....right?

Self defense is properly known as the justification defense.

And yes. Tragically, where the law excepts from the definition of “murder” a legal abortion, then it is an exception to a charge of murder. The person whose life is snuffed out is no less a “person” than you were a “person” if you are killed in self defense. You utter retard.
A person with full rights?

Forum List

Back