🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Hello "pro choice" people.

Wow, it usually helps to know what big words mean before you try to use them.

Good advice which you should heed!

There's no "stigma" attached to abortion because government got rid of laws that don't work.
There is a stigma attached to giving the imprimatur of the government to something many of us consider to be murder. It is done in our name when the government does such shit. And, your claim that a law “doesn’t work” doesn’t mean the law didn’t work or doesn’t work. Reality: get to know it.

Your imbecile posts are all refuted. You can’t adequately defend your claims.

Last edited:
Given your inability to respond to in any meaningful way, I'd say damned effective.

You totally have the right to grovel in front of your imaginary friend in the sky. What you don't have is the right to impose that on the rest of us.

Wow, it usually helps to know what big words mean before you try to use them.

There's no "stigma" attached to abortion because government got rid of laws that don't work.

Again, duly noted that you guys can't refute a thing I say.
When you post something meaningful, I will respond in kind.

Here's your problem: Just because YOU don't believe in a Constitutional right, YOU believe that YOU have the right to deny the Constitutional right to your fellow citizens. No one is shoving anything down your throat. That's just your lame weak excuse you use to deny others their rights. People like you are a threat to liberty, not me.

There is a stigma attached to giving the imprimatur of the government to something many of us consider to be murder. It is done in our name when the government does such shit. And, your claim that a law “doesn’t work” doesn’t mean the law didn’t work or doesn’t work. Reality: get to know it.

Wow- your fairy beliefs don't mean anything. Women will have abortions no matter what the law is.

The reality is, the laws didn't work. Just like the laws against prostitution don't work.

Here's your problem: Just because YOU don't believe in a Constitutional right, YOU believe that YOU have the right to deny the Constitutional right to your fellow citizens. No one is shoving anything down your throat. That's just your lame weak excuse you use to deny others their rights. People like you are a threat to liberty, not me.
I'm not the one trying to turn women into unwilling breeding machines...

Wow- your fairy beliefs don't mean anything. Women will have abortions no matter what the law is.

The reality is, the laws didn't work. Just like the laws against prostitution don't work.
Derp: and if the laws get changed, abortionists may start going to prison. And tens and hundreds of thousands of completely innocent preborn human beings won’t be slaughtered every year.

and if the laws get changed, abortionists may start going to prison. And tens and hundreds of thousands of completely innocent preborn human beings won’t be slaughtered every year.

Derp.... abortionists didn't go to prison before 1973 unless they mangled the woman by mistake.

Women never went to prison for having abortions.

Here's the problem you have... most of us support a woman's right to choose. That's why you won't get convictions.

People won't report.
Cops won't arrest
Prosecutors won't prosecute
Juries won't convict.

Derp.... abortionists didn't go to prison before 1973 unless they mangled the woman by mistake.

Women never went to prison for having abortions.

Here's the problem you have... most of us support a woman's right to choose. That's why you won't get convictions.

People won't report.
Cops won't arrest
Prosecutors won't prosecute
Juries won't convict.
Derp:

you make up facts. And even if you did have any factual bases to support your made-up historical “facts,” that wouldn’t preclude the new laws from being enforced now.

Reports still get made. Prosecutors tend to prosecute. Cops will absolutely arrest murderers. And juries will consistently adhere to the law. Might there be exceptions? Of course. But exceptions will likely be the rarity, not the rule.

Here’s your problem. People are tired of the deliberate conflation of words you libs live by. I support the rights of individuals to make choices. That doesn’t mean you have a right to “choose” to commit a murder (not even in the privacy of your own home).

you make up facts. And even if you did have any factual bases to support your made-up historical “facts,” that wouldn’t preclude the new laws from being enforced now.

Reports still get made. Prosecutors tend to prosecute. Cops will absolutely arrest murderers. And juries will consistently adhere to the law. Might there be exceptions? Of course. But exceptions will likely be the rarity, not the rule.

Here's the thing... The reason why we have a whopping 63% clearance rate on murder is that most people agree murder is wrong. It's almost like you have universal agreement. Then you just have to get past clever lawyers.

Most people actually agree with a woman's RIGHT TO CHOOSE. I tell you, if I ever found myself on a jury on an abortion case, I wouldn't care if they had video of the provider throwing Globby Bobby into a medical waste container and exclaiming "THREE POINTS", I would vote to acquit.

Here’s your problem. People are tired of the deliberate conflation of words you libs live by. I support the rights of individuals to make choices. That doesn’t mean you have a right to “choose” to commit a murder (not even in the privacy of your own home).

Okay, so if she chooses to end an unwanted pregnancy when it's a kidney-bean sized fetus, then there's not a problem then, is there?

Here's the thing... The reason why we have a whopping 63% clearance rate on murder is that most people agree murder is wrong. It's almost like you have universal agreement. Then you just have to get past clever lawyers.

Most people actually agree with a woman's RIGHT TO CHOOSE. I tell you, if I ever found myself on a jury on an abortion case, I wouldn't care if they had video of the provider throwing Globby Bobby into a medical waste container and exclaiming "THREE POINTS", I would vote to acquit.

Okay, so if she chooses to end an unwanted pregnancy when it's a kidney-bean sized fetus, then there's not a problem then, is there?
🙄

Forum List

Back