Hello To All Freedom Lovers.

:welcome:

persistent... That is exactly how I acted to get my first wife to marry me...

That reminds me of an old saying. "Be careful of what you ask for. You may get it." Though as far as relationships go, I am reminded of another old saying. "You're damned if you do and you're damned if you don't."

a1621c7aa39257e3e787859ec8b6547d.jpg

Welcome to the Jungle

Hello.

Remember we need axes not more oaks. (hatchets, saws, you know...)

Thanks. And I agree with you. The way to make all "trees" equal isn't with axes and saws. Which in human terms here in the U.S. means hate crime laws, equal rights and all that sort of filth. That leads to mass protests and riots against the inadvertent death of the worthless negro criminal George Floyd, mexicans and other third world lowlifes tossing anchor children over (or under) the U.S.- mexico border, etc.
Hello! I'm a Nazi hunter. Be seein' ya around.

But as it says in a song by RUSH, you can't have freedom for free. At the very least, it takes persistence.
Something for Nothing.
Great song. I was fortunate to see Rush 6 times, including front row for
the 2112 tour in 1976 up in Ohio. Welcome aboard.....

I saw RUSH in Philadelphia when I think they were touring on their Hemispheres tour. Neil Peart did I drum solo that blew me away. It was more bad ass than any drum solo he did on any album. It's too bad that musical legends like him and Keith Emerson have gone to that great gig in the sky.

Persistence eh? I don't believe that for a minute.

That's only because it's true. By the way, what do they pay these days for being a troll. I will add a little more from the RUSH song, "Something For Nothing." It says,
You don't get something for nothing
You don't get freedom for free
You won't get wise
With the sleep still in your eyes
No matter what your dreams might be

So, there is more for you to troll all over.
Too bad you missed the concert.

Oh, I saw them do it live. But in the seat I was assigned, I couldn't see Neil Peart. So I went looking around for another open seat where I could see him too. I found a couple next to each other. The people who bought the tickets for those seats must have died in a car accident or something. Because being dead is about the only thing that could keep you from a RUSH concert.

Hello.

Thanks. And I agree with you. The way to make all "trees" equal isn't with axes and saws. Which in human terms here in the U.S. means hate crime laws, equal rights and all that sort of filth. That leads to mass protests and riots against the inadvertent death of the worthless negro criminal George Floyd, mexicans and other third world lowlifes tossing anchor children over (or under) the U.S.- mexico border, etc.

Snitching on me like a low life rat fink is the worst you could do to me. Which is the limit of any "hunting" you could do. You know, up in post #3, Sunni Man posted a link to some lies about Auschwitz. How about hunting him. Let's see how far that goes.

Hitler 2.jpg

Hello.

Snitching on me like a low life rat fink is the worst you could do to me. Which is the limit of any "hunting" you could do. You know, up in post #3, Sunni Man posted a link to some lies about Auschwitz. How about hunting him. Let's see how far that goes.

View attachment 472740
This is Zone 1, a friendly place. Since we'll be hunting Nazis together, I'm psyched! You got the first one. Well done!

But as it says in a song by RUSH, you can't have freedom for free. At the very least, it takes persistence.

Welcome back, Jake!

I'm not Jake. Whoever that is.
Y

Welcome back, Jake!

I'm not Jake. Whoever that is.
yeah i thought hoss was being weird thinking g you were jake,it was obvious to me you are not, howdy,what state ya from?

Welcome to USMB, persistent.Hope you enjoy the boards.

I wonder of the boards will enjoy meeeeee!
It's similar to what you posted about getting what you ask for.

On USMB it's what you make of it and how you use your free speech. Either to uplift or tear down, educate yourself and others or politicize more propaganda, and liberate from or reinforce the deadlocks and drudgery of political bullying that congests the media and exploits parties to incite and profit off conflicts.

If you find ways to make the most of the connections and relations you form here, the more you will enjoy your experiences here and as many people will enjoy learning and sharing with you!

Give us all you got! The Mods are the best I've found, and support Constitutional freedom to challenge and contest, correct and change, and contribute without banning content.

Have fun, exercise your free speech and right to petition to redress grievances and differences. Make this forum the type of open interactive and democratic self governance you would like to see replicated in society.

Go for it! Welcome to USMB and glad to have you here to contribute to the democratic process.

Salutes to you!

Yours truly,
Emily in Houston

www.ethics-commission.net
Www.earnedamnesty.org
www.rightsfortheworkers.org

Last edited:

Forum List

Back