Hello. Trump conservative here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
When used with the utmost care, condoms can prevent a number of STDs

Problem is that anyone willing to use one "with the utmost care" probably is more worried about GETTING something than giving it, while those who really NEED to use them with the utmost care, probably never do, the cause of the problem in the first place.

Hi. I just joined early this morning. Catholic Trump conservative here. Pro-life. Anti birth control. I consider Trump one of the greatest presidents of all time. I don't know how this forum leans. Most of them go leftwing. Hopefully this will be different.
If you believe the lying leftists here, they will tell you they are an oppressed minority here. The TRUTH is, this place is equally represented by both left and right. They just can't win any of our debates

Of course he's the president. He won the most votes and the EC in the legitimate count. In the fake count, no.
Lol, ya they should hang all those people that work for the board of elections. Especially the republican s that are on every one of them they are traitors to their party. Pedophile, commie libtard, butt hurt

Cortez isn't attractive. She looks like a squirrel.
1642464771457.png

Hello. Trump conservative here.

I was not sure what a “conservative” was, so I had to look it up-----
Conservative: of or constituting a political party professing the principles of conservatism: such as
(1): of or constituting a party of the United Kingdom advocating support of established institutions
(2): PROGRESSIVE CONSERVATIVE

2a: tending or disposed to maintain existing views, conditions, or institutions : TRADITIONALconservative policies
b: marked by moderation or caution a conservative estimate

c: marked by or relating to traditional norms of taste, elegance, style, or manners
Definition of CONSERVATIVE

Conservatism is an aesthetic, cultural, social, and political philosophy, which seeks to promote and to preserve traditional social institutions. The central tenets of conservatism may vary in relation to the traditional values or practices of the culture and civilization in which it appears. In Western culture, conservatives seek to preserve a range of institutions such as organized religion, parliamentary government, and property rights. Adherents of conservatism often oppose modernism and seek a return to traditional values.
Conservatism - Wikipedia

I must admit, after looking up the definition of a conservative, I seem to be one too and did not even know it.

BTW: Dump is NOT a conservative :)-

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back