Help for despairing liberals

Reagan was the Great Orator...................A Great man...............

Which brings things out from under rocks..............Like Richard here.

To Reagan..............BRAVO ZULU!

No doubt that Reagan was a great orator and a pretty good actor as well.

But words are cheap. While verbally honoring our national heroes, the fact remains that in order to make it possible for the U.S. to support a robust military force we must pay taxes. Armies are not cheap.

So put your money where your mouths is. It's easy to 'honor' our fallen servicemen verbally.

Once again freedom is NOT free. So pay your taxes and STFU!

Not all tax money goes to the military, Dick...so make sure tax money is prudently spent...and then stfu.

Now THERE was a President. Unlike the piece of shit defiling the office now.

Why do their people join cartels? Why don't the people of Mexico embrace the modern Western lifestyle? How do we get third world nations to embrace the modern Western lifestyle?

You might be the first American to give a damn about what's going on in Mexico in 100 years. I wonder what would happen if more Americans started to give a damn?

Half my in-laws and my wife as well are all Hispanic and they could give a fuck about what's happening in Mexico.

To tell you the truth... I'm Hispanic and I don't give a fuck about what's happening in Mexico either. But I'll bet you a dollar that the U.S. involving itself in Mexico would be a lot more beneficial than participating in the middle east cluster fuck.

What do you mean by "involving ourselves" in Mexico? We've spent billions on Mexico's industrial infrastructure, and millions of jobs in Mexico are dependent on the American industrial base established there. Also, most Americans aren't aware of the fact that Mexico lost the capacity to feed itself long ago, thus the US has been subsidizing Mexico's staple, corn, for at least a decade. If America stopped feeding Mexicans, there'd have been significant famine there years ago. We do a lot for Mexico.
If you're referring to the subsidies we give American farmers that sell their products in Mexico, there're putting Mexican farmers out of business. The demand we created for Ethanol is sucking about 40% of their corn into ethanol production. And those billions for industrial infrastructure aren't coming from the US government but from multinational corporations like VW, BASF, IBM, GM, HP, Sony,and Nissan seeking to take advantage of cheap semi-skilled labor. The US demand for drugs has turned Mexico into a country ruled by drug lords and crooked politicians.

The greatest political speech I've seen in the past 40 years was Ronald Reagan's farewell speech in the British House of Commons. It was almost up there with Jesse Jackson's "The Speech."

The second greatest speech was Bush's 9/11 speech to the US congress. Flawless, beautifully presented and written.

You might be the first American to give a damn about what's going on in Mexico in 100 years. I wonder what would happen if more Americans started to give a damn?

Half my in-laws and my wife as well are all Hispanic and they could give a fuck about what's happening in Mexico.

To tell you the truth... I'm Hispanic and I don't give a fuck about what's happening in Mexico either. But I'll bet you a dollar that the U.S. involving itself in Mexico would be a lot more beneficial than participating in the middle east cluster fuck.

What do you mean by "involving ourselves" in Mexico? We've spent billions on Mexico's industrial infrastructure, and millions of jobs in Mexico are dependent on the American industrial base established there. Also, most Americans aren't aware of the fact that Mexico lost the capacity to feed itself long ago, thus the US has been subsidizing Mexico's staple, corn, for at least a decade. If America stopped feeding Mexicans, there'd have been significant famine there years ago. We do a lot for Mexico.
If you're referring to the subsidies we give American farmers that sell their products in Mexico, there're putting Mexican farmers out of business. The demand we created for Ethanol is sucking about 40% of their corn into ethanol production. And those billions for industrial infrastructure aren't coming from the US government but from multinational corporations like VW, BASF, IBM, GM, HP, Sony,and Nissan seeking to take advantage of cheap semi-skilled labor. The US demand for drugs has turned Mexico into a country ruled by drug lords and crooked politicians.

The greatest political speech I've seen in the past 40 years was Ronald Reagan's farewell speech in the British House of Commons. It was almost up there with Jesse Jackson's "The Speech."

The second greatest speech was Bush's 9/11 speech to the US congress. Flawless, beautifully presented and written.

New #1 for you right here

And for years after the poor bastard had to go through allegations of being a nazi because of all the idiot proles who saw this movie and took it literally. What a genius Chaplin was.

No doubt that Reagan was a great orator and a pretty good actor as well.

But words are cheap. While verbally honoring our national heroes, the fact remains that in order to make it possible for the U.S. to support a robust military force we must pay taxes. Armies are not cheap.

So put your money where your mouths is. It's easy to 'honor' our fallen servicemen verbally.

Once again freedom is NOT free. So pay your taxes and STFU!
I've been paying taxes all my life with one exception..........We didn't pay taxes in a War Zone.........ever been there.............

So, get off the Gov't dole and be a man and work for a living like the rest of us...........

Forum List

Back