Help me understand something about Black culture / behaviors/ beliefs?

So how did these mentally deficient, inbred, stupid primitives (who probably couldn't read or do math without a negro teaching them how) with no resources and barely any organization in the form of civilization manage to defeat and/or colonize pretty much all of Africa (which was filled with their complete superiors who I am told are better at pleasing their women and physically superior to boot)?
!
Whites rise to power (UK, French, German etc) was done with the barrel of gun. At the time of the whites first contact with the Africans. The white northerners were savages, greased in rancid bear fat with cow and goat butter used in their hair. The African historians mention the foul smell of them on several occasions.

Not to mention they were inept and disorganized warriors who got their heads handed to them by the African legions at every encounter. Their military strategy consisted of screaming, yelling, shouting, and charging head-on into the African archers and phalanx.

It was only after centuries of being defeated and later trained by Africans then fighting and trained by Romans that the Northen barbarians became more efficient.

But the real game changer was gunpowder

African armies were only defeated when the Europeans got access to gunpowder. Marco Polo brought it back to Europe, and whites immediately started using it to kill people with.

And even then white Europeans never did a Rambo on Africa (At First)

The came in as friends, with smiles. That's the tactic they still use to Today with the Red Cross, Oxfam and missionaries (A bag of rice for a bag of diamonds)

But there is no question that whites used to gunpowder to take over the world. That meant they could shoot and kill someone from distance. Rather up close and personal, Sword with Sword.

Source for bear fat, cow, and goat butter used in European hair?
Cant you read?

Mind boggling when you read the poppycock they expect intelligent people to believe. Like that "whites have benefitted the most from Affirmative Action"

If they actually believe this, it just goes to show hw stupid they are.

Very few white women get helped by affirmative action compared to wives & daughters of white men who are discriminated against. Far more white women have been HARMED by Affirmative Action than have been helped by it. 1000 to 1.
Racism is affirmative action for whites

You can't have a down with an up.

Black people are the targets of discrimination, in housing, employment, the justice system. So whites are being elevated above black people in housing, employment and the justice system

And all of this so-called preferential treatment that you think black get has hardly put a dent in white supremacy. White men still get most of all government contract dollars. White men still hold most of the of top jobs. White men still get most of the tenured professorships

Is George W. Bush stigmatized because his daddy got him into Yale?

Are the white baby-boomers who are currently inheriting nearly $10 trillion of property and wealth from their parents (wealth that was accumulated under conditions of formal apartheid) stigmatized by receipt of that wealth?

if black folks are being stigmatized by affirmative action (and by the way it's not even in existence in pretty much all states) whites must be the most self-hating bunch around. Years of favoritism must have brought whites to the point of paralysis

still haven't answered the question posted, a year ago, in the OP.

seems the black members of this board are weak, scared little children who fear the truth.
Black men scared of a silly white boy on the internet huh? OK. :laugh:
clearly you are afraid to answer the question, the only reason for that is that you fear the truth.

and you fear it so much that you had to pretend this was about me.

pathetic

seems the black members of this board are weak, scared little children who fear the truth.
clearly you are afraid to answer the question, the only reason for that is that you fear the truth.

pathetic
Clearly you are beginning to understand your weak attempts to get me to address your question fails on people of superior intellect. :)

pathetic
Clearly you are beginning to understand your weak attempts to get me to address your question fails on people of superior intellect. :)
The op stated a basic question, if you had no intention of answering it, why post?

you just show how weak you are. Not that you needed to do it again.

pathetic
The op stated a basic question, if you had no intention of answering it, why post?

I agree it was a basically stupid question. Unfortunately stupid questions get my mockery, not serious consideration. :)

pathetic

I agree it was a basically stupid question. Unfortunately stupid questions get my mockery, not serious consideration. :)
and the cycle continues.

pathetic

and the cycle continues.
So will my mockery of the idiotic OP. :)

Mind boggling when you read the poppycock they expect intelligent people to believe. Like that "whites have benefitted the most from Affirmative Action"

Very few white women get helped by affirmative action compared to wives & daughters of white men who are discriminated against. Far more white women have been HARMED by Affirmative Action than have been helped by it. 1000 to 1.

Black people are the targets of discrimination, in housing, employment, the justice system. So whites are being elevated above black people in housing, employment and the justice system

And all of this so-called preferential treatment that you think black get has hardly put a dent in white supremacy. White men still get most of all government contract dollars. White men still hold most of the of top jobs. White men still get most of the tenured professorships

Are the white baby-boomers who are currently inheriting nearly $10 trillion of property and wealth from their parents (wealth that was accumulated under conditions of formal apartheid) stigmatized by receipt of that wealth?

if black folks are being stigmatized by affirmative action (and by the way it's not even in existence in pretty much all states) whites must be the most self-hating bunch around. Years of favoritism must have brought whites to the point of paralysis
. What I don't understand myself, is that if you or any others feel the way you do about "whites", then why don't you and others who think like you catch the first plane or boat out of here, and go back to Africa where the original sin took place ?? Mount an invasion force, land on the beaches, take back the continent in which you stake your African roots and claim in. That would be better than living here with whites you can't stand, and feel you will forever be oppressed by.

An agenda to someday make whites pay will never materialize in the way that you dream of, and whites who never had a dam thing to do with the bullcrap won't be putting up with your guilt trips much longer. Part of the reason Obama failed as a President, was because people like you wanted him to exact vengence on the whites for the sins of the past in which had been settled throughout the generations by blacks and by whites working together.

Everyone is moving forward except for a few here and a few there in which can't cope in society on either side of the issue, but we have laws for that, and if those laws are violated then consequences will follow. Justice is blind, but activist judges are the next issue this nation must solve, because they have been doing the bidding for their handlers in an unjust way. Turning our justice system into a laughing stock or worse must come to an end. This goes for anyone who is guilty of this be it white or black.

There is no black racism against whites as affirmative action was a policy created by whites.
Doesn't matter who created it. What matters is it discriminates by race - against whites. And both whites and blacks (mostly them) support it.

It doesn't discriminate by race and most certainly not against whites.
Sure it does. Even the Supreme Court said so.

The Supreme Court ruled Thursday in a 4-3 decision that it is lawful for the University of Texas at Austin to consider race when determining student admissions.

Whites are a race bgrouse, I hate to inform you of the obvious.

You said "It doesn't discriminate by race." Obviously, you were wrong.

Yeah white people don't celebrate white criminals. I mean. People like Al Capone, John Dillinger, Pretty Boy Floyd, Baby Face Nelson. Yeah no one has ever heard of them have they ?

Or how about films and programmes to show how stylish and “mysterious” white gangsters are ? Goodfellas ? Sopranos anyone? Biker gangs ? Game of Thrones ? Bonnie and Clyde ?

Or let's go back to the Wild West and films about killers like Billy The Kid, Wild Bill Hickcock, Jessie James.

You didn't really think this through.....Did ya ?
Whites are instinctively criminals. Its all genetics. They came from an area of very few resources so they are genetically geared to steal, plunder, and kill to acquire more resources. You have to think about who we are dealing with here. Whites are the remnants of people that were trapped in europe and thoroughly inbred. To top it off they interbred with Neanderthals who were basically the equivalent of an autistic child with superb visual acuity. They dont really want to know about Black culture. They want information on how to further crush their enemy. We are the antithesis of whites in many ways. We are the hue-mans. Were we have a connection with the world via our melanin they lack that connection and the ability to gain it. Where we have built multiple amazing civilizations from scratch they have only been able to sorta copy and even that was after we educated them. They dont really want to actually know us because they are missing what is required to communicate with us. They lack what we have and instinctively wish to destroy it.
So how did these mentally deficient, inbred, stupid primitives (who probably couldn't read or do math without a negro teaching them how) with no resources and barely any organization in the form of civilization manage to defeat and/or colonize pretty much all of Africa (which was filled with their complete superiors who I am told are better at pleasing their women and physically superior to boot)?

Go take some classes and find out. Because it damn sure wasn't because whites were inherently superior.
I thought you negroes were supposed to teach us stupid, uncivilized whites. So what are you waiting for? Butthurt much? Want some cream for that?

Whites used better tactics and equipment. Not sure how they got those, being stupid and all. I suppose the guns just fell into their laps after materializing out of thin air and the tactics just happened to work better accidentally, throughout all of Africa. I suppose it's possible to win the lottery 100 times in a row and maybe something like that happened to the whites. Or maybe, each time the blacks were about to land the finishing blow on the whites, it just so happened that they were all struck by lightning. At the same time.

Bwahahahahahahaha!

Well the problem with all this is those tactically and equipment superior whites got forced out of those nations.

The question I asked is why they defeated and colonized so much of Africa, not why they left and decolonized it. I realize you're a member of a stupid, degenerate race, but even you should be able to read and understand a simple question.

Well it discriminated against Blacks for over 400 years. Suck it up buttercup. Just be happy white women benefit the most from it.
1. The over 400 years doesn't apply to anyone in the work force, alive today.

2. White women DON'T benefit the most from it. I've refuted that lame line 1000 times in this forum.

The 400 years include today. So there are people in the work force this applis to. Like you..

You've refuted nothing. You can't refute the truth.

While people of color, individually and as groups, have been helped by affirmative action in the subsequent years, data and studies suggest women — white women in particular — have benefited disproportionately. According to one study, in 1995, 6 million women, the majority of whom were white, had jobs they wouldn’t have otherwise held but for affirmative action.
So your point is that gender discrimination happens so racial discrimination is OK? One doesn't prove the other doesn't exist.

White women are white people black, Asian, native American middle eastern and pacific island women are all part of the gender. But somehow white women benefitted the most.There is no racial discrimination against whites. Only you few storrmfront troopers believe this.

Once again, how does the presence of gender discrimination prove racial discrimination doesn't exist? If I hire a black person over a white person because of Affirmative Action, would it prove that anti-black discrimination doesn't exist?

!
Whites rise to power (UK, French, German etc) was done with the barrel of gun. At the time of the whites first contact with the Africans. The white northerners were savages, greased in rancid bear fat with cow and goat butter used in their hair. The African historians mention the foul smell of them on several occasions.

Not to mention they were inept and disorganized warriors who got their heads handed to them by the African legions at every encounter. Their military strategy consisted of screaming, yelling, shouting, and charging head-on into the African archers and phalanx.

It was only after centuries of being defeated and later trained by Africans then fighting and trained by Romans that the Northen barbarians became more efficient.

African armies were only defeated when the Europeans got access to gunpowder. Marco Polo brought it back to Europe, and whites immediately started using it to kill people with.

The came in as friends, with smiles. That's the tactic they still use to Today with the Red Cross, Oxfam and missionaries (A bag of rice for a bag of diamonds)

But there is no question that whites used to gunpowder to take over the world. That meant they could shoot and kill someone from distance. Rather up close and personal, Sword with Sword.
So why were blacks so stupid that they couldn't figure out firearms? What happened? I mean, almost all of Africa was taken over/colonized. Are you saying blacks are so retarded that they fell behind and stayed behind ever since Ancient Roman times?

I can see they've got YOU programmed. Wanna compensate me for 40 years of lost wages, since I was denied an assistantship, by affirmative action ?

AA is the largest discrimination, against (by far) the largest number of people (Whites), in America, for 50 years. Nothing else even comes close.

I've told this to black guys, and they run like scared rabbits. They can't face up to their own hypocrisy.

Even in retirement, I still suffer losses$$ from AA, with a reduced Social Security payment, from the reduced wages of the working years.

Same with millions of others.

Whites are instinctively criminals. Its all genetics. They came from an area of very few resources so they are genetically geared to steal, plunder, and kill to acquire more resources. You have to think about who we are dealing with here. Whites are the remnants of people that were trapped in europe and thoroughly inbred. To top it off they interbred with Neanderthals who were basically the equivalent of an autistic child with superb visual acuity. They dont really want to know about Black culture. They want information on how to further crush their enemy. We are the antithesis of whites in many ways. We are the hue-mans. Were we have a connection with the world via our melanin they lack that connection and the ability to gain it. Where we have built multiple amazing civilizations from scratch they have only been able to sorta copy and even that was after we educated them. They dont really want to actually know us because they are missing what is required to communicate with us. They lack what we have and instinctively wish to destroy it.
me1_zpsvuq8c1nr.png

blk1_zpskpsyor3s.jpg
ROTFLMAO!!!!!

Shit, you must be kidding. Hell, most blacks don't seem to know what soap is for even today!

If you doubt me, take a ride on an inner city bus. But be prepared when you inhale...
Wear a gas mask. Or just throw the smelly black guy off the bus. LOL

Any black speaking against another black is considered an uncle Tom. Uncle Tom's are sell out's to those who hate the white race, hate the history of the nation, and want to remain seperate from those in which they hate including the known sell out. However, when it comes to voting, there is unity among most blacks regardless of individual character or differences they might have, because they see strength in the numbers when voting in hopes that all will get something out of it (uncle Tom's not included). They wish they could hold it together afterwards, but they are just like the whites after the election, where as most go back to doing what they need in order to survive just like any other American does, and they hope for the best to come as a result of.
Then they blow it by voting democrat. Unless welfare is their goal.

!

So why were blacks so stupid that they couldn't figure out firearms? What happened? I mean, almost all of Africa was taken over/colonized. Are you saying blacks are so retarded that they fell behind and stayed behind ever since Ancient Roman times?

Why are whites so stupid to believe what you believe? Maybe Africans weren't interested in finding out the best way to kill the most people. They lived on a continent that was fertile and had all the food you could want with nice weather most of the time and good living conditions. Why did they have to worry about gunpowder? You just don't think. You are an example of a stupid person.

I can see they've got YOU programmed. Wanna compensate me for 40 years of lost wages, since I was denied an assistantship, by affirmative action ?

AA is the largest discrimination, against (by far) the largest number of people (Whites), in America, for 50 years. Nothing else even comes close.

I've told this to black guys, and they run like scared rabbits. They can't face up to their own hypocrisy.

AA has denied you nothing. Whites have been the largest benefactors of this policy over the past 50 years. The evidence shows this. You repeating your bs doesn't make what you say anything more than repeated bs. Get rid of the amnesia son. Whites got everything for 188 years now they have to compete.

Even in retirement, I still suffer losses$$ from AA, with a reduced Social Security payment, from the reduced wages of the working years.

Same with millions of others.

You don't suffer from shit because of AA.

!

Why are whites so stupid to believe what you believe? Maybe Africans weren't interested in finding out the best way to kill the most people. They lived on a continent that was fertile and had all the food you could want with nice weather most of the time and good living conditions. Why did they have to worry about gunpowder? You just don't think. You are an example of a stupid person.
That's a wonderful theory, but it has no truth to it. Ethiopia had hundreds of thousands of rifles during their war so there goes your stupid theory right out the window. They were certainly interested in white firearms, but apparently were too stupid to make them (so the rifles they had were old for the time, and the newer ones they had were handouts from white countries and in smaller supply).

AA has denied you nothing. Whites have been the largest benefactors of this policy over the past 50 years. The evidence shows this. You repeating your bs doesn't make what you say anything more than repeated bs. Get rid of the amnesia son. Whites got everything for 188 years now they have to compete.
You really are quite dumb, aren't you? Even if some white women did benefit from AA, how does that prove he wasn't denied assistantship due to affirmative action?

Forum List

Back