Help me understand something about Black culture / behaviors/ beliefs?

[
Hitler killed mostly White people, enslaved mostly White people, looted mostly White people, destroyed mostly White cities.
Hitler killed a lot of Jews. We can all agree on that. But then you'll say
Hitler killed mostly White people,
But then you'll contradict yourself and say
Jews aren't really White people

How's that White Supremacist?
A white supremacist has no problem killing other white people. Anders Behring Breivik killing in Norway for example
I'm not a White Supremacist, I actually hate most Whites.
I don't like Western Europeans, Southern Europeans, Russians, Albanians, Ukrainians, nor Lithuanians.
And that's the thing for the better part of the history of European nations that time was spent conquering one another, fighting one another, slaughtering one another.

But getting white people to acknowledge the humanity of a group of white people (however much this group may differ from most of them in terms of religion and certain cultural traditions) is a far cry from convincing them of the equal value of non-white, who don’t look like them, who might not speak the same language, and who are seen as taking white jobs and soaking up welfare.

Yeah sure whites will beef with each other all day. But they are still white. But racism, by prioritizing certain outward characteristics as paramount to categorization, is a whole different ball game
In fact, I'd say many White nations are generally intellectually inferior, and savage compared to East Asians.
Once again. What do you mean when say "intellectually inferior" ?

What is intelligence ? Because if you can't define intelligence exactly then how can you define it in others ?

Claiming that whites or Asians have some intrinsic mental advantage would be an extraordinary claim and lacking extraordinary evidence, should be rejected.

But here is the thing

If by some chance such extraordinary evidence became available, then the claim would stand.

You don't properly define the construct of race prior to addressing the relationship between race and IQ.

That's were your arguments has no basis

In all those IQ tests that measure racial differences, how was the race of test takers determined? Blood tests? DNA analysis? Detailed reconstruction of ancestry?

The answer is: none of the above.

.Racial purity exists almost nowhere. And that isn't science.

Because if it was real science they would want to understand why there are differences. It would be like the medical community saying, "There are more men with diabetes than women. Huh, isn't that interesting? Anyway, let's move on. Nothing to see here."

Or

"90% rise in Men under 30 getting lung cancer. Big deal. So what"

Nope. Those would be studied and studied and researched extensively.

Hitler killed way more Russians than Jews.

A fact which is rarely spoken of.

Han Chinese look pretty racially pure to me.
They were russian jews idiot.

About 24 - 28 million were killed in Russia... About 1 million of them were Jews.

The other 23 - 27 million were mostly Russian Christians.

Hitler was a German Supremacist.
No dummy. He was a white supremacist. He thought your people would be worth killing off too. Thats why he loved eugenics.

The Nazis attacked much of White Europe , causing 10's of millions of White Christian Europeans to die senselessly.
He also killed and sterilized many Blacks you idiot.

Blacks during the Holocaust

“the Jews had brought the Negroes into the Rhineland with the clear aim of ruining the hated white race by the necessarily-resulting bastardization.”
-Hitler

10's of millions of Russians killed, 6 million Jews, and 10's of thousands of Blacks killed if that.

How come the Jewish, and Black lives matter more than the White Christian (Russian) ones?

Maybe because Western European society is a sickness of anti-White sentiments?

[
Hitler killed mostly White people, enslaved mostly White people, looted mostly White people, destroyed mostly White cities.
Hitler killed a lot of Jews. We can all agree on that. But then you'll say
Hitler killed mostly White people,
But then you'll contradict yourself and say
Jews aren't really White people

How's that White Supremacist?
A white supremacist has no problem killing other white people. Anders Behring Breivik killing in Norway for example
I'm not a White Supremacist, I actually hate most Whites.
I don't like Western Europeans, Southern Europeans, Russians, Albanians, Ukrainians, nor Lithuanians.
And that's the thing for the better part of the history of European nations that time was spent conquering one another, fighting one another, slaughtering one another.

But getting white people to acknowledge the humanity of a group of white people (however much this group may differ from most of them in terms of religion and certain cultural traditions) is a far cry from convincing them of the equal value of non-white, who don’t look like them, who might not speak the same language, and who are seen as taking white jobs and soaking up welfare.

Yeah sure whites will beef with each other all day. But they are still white. But racism, by prioritizing certain outward characteristics as paramount to categorization, is a whole different ball game
In fact, I'd say many White nations are generally intellectually inferior, and savage compared to East Asians.
Once again. What do you mean when say "intellectually inferior" ?

What is intelligence ? Because if you can't define intelligence exactly then how can you define it in others ?

Claiming that whites or Asians have some intrinsic mental advantage would be an extraordinary claim and lacking extraordinary evidence, should be rejected.

But here is the thing

If by some chance such extraordinary evidence became available, then the claim would stand.

You don't properly define the construct of race prior to addressing the relationship between race and IQ.

That's were your arguments has no basis

In all those IQ tests that measure racial differences, how was the race of test takers determined? Blood tests? DNA analysis? Detailed reconstruction of ancestry?

The answer is: none of the above.

.Racial purity exists almost nowhere. And that isn't science.

Because if it was real science they would want to understand why there are differences. It would be like the medical community saying, "There are more men with diabetes than women. Huh, isn't that interesting? Anyway, let's move on. Nothing to see here."

Or

"90% rise in Men under 30 getting lung cancer. Big deal. So what"

Nope. Those would be studied and studied and researched extensively.

Hitler killed way more Russians than Jews.

A fact which is rarely spoken of.

Han Chinese look pretty racially pure to me.
They were russian jews idiot.

About 24 - 28 million were killed in Russia... About 1 million of them were Jews.

The other 23 - 27 million were mostly Russian Christians.

You white people dont know when to stop once you get going do you?

No dummy. He was a white supremacist. He thought your people would be worth killing off too. Thats why he loved eugenics.

The Nazis attacked much of White Europe , causing 10's of millions of White Christian Europeans to die senselessly.
He also killed and sterilized many Blacks you idiot.

Blacks during the Holocaust

“the Jews had brought the Negroes into the Rhineland with the clear aim of ruining the hated white race by the necessarily-resulting bastardization.”
-Hitler

10's of millions of Russians killed, 6 million Jews, and 10's of thousands of Blacks killed if that.

How come the Jewish, and Black lives matter more than the White Christian (Russian) ones?

You can never tell what drives cray cray white men so it would be an exercise in futility. All you can do is go off their stated words like the ones I provided you.

Last edited:

There’s nothing wrong with people of European descent being proud of their specific ethnic and national heritage.

But here's the thing those cultures, the traditions of Scotland and Ireland and England and the Russian Jews and Poles. Those are traditions that have been lost or diminished in the name of this pan-European unity called whiteness.

It's white people who celebrate this fking ridiculous notion of whiteness. A notion which nobody can actually explain what white culture is, because white culture has only existed as a concept for maybe three hundred years.

So suck it up. It's white people's fault that the Russian cultures, Polish cultures, Irish cultures, Scottish cultures or Italian cultures have had to take a back seat for whiteness. The languages, the history, the customs have been lost to such an extent that you're grasping at straws.

That's why your up here like "What about me ?" "What about my people" "What about my history" "What about my people's suffering ?"

White people have been culturally castrated but not by liberalism, not by the Left and for sure not by black people. White people have been castrated culturally by whiteness.

There is no black racism against whites as affirmative action was a policy created by whites.
Doesn't matter who created it. What matters is it discriminates by race - against whites. And both whites and blacks (mostly them) support it.

There is no black racism against whites as affirmative action was a policy created by whites.
Doesn't matter who created it. What matters is it discriminates by race - against whites. And both whites and blacks (mostly them) support it.
Well it discriminated against Blacks for over 400 years. Suck it up buttercup. Just be happy white women benefit the most from it.

It doesn't discriminate by race and most certainly not against whites.
What did you think it discriminated by ? Belly button shape ? Sheeesh! Incredible the dopey things we see in these threads. :rolleyes:

It discriminates against whites AND other non-blacks, and has been doing it for 50+ years.

Well it discriminated against Blacks for over 400 years. Suck it up buttercup. Just be happy white women benefit the most from it.
1. The over 400 years doesn't apply to anyone in the work force, alive today.

2. White women DON'T benefit the most from it. I've refuted that lame line 1000 times in this forum.

It doesn't discriminate by race and most certainly not against whites.
What did you think it discriminated by ? Belly button shape ? Sheeesh! Incredible the dopey things we see in these threads. :rolleyes:

It discriminates against whites AND other non-blacks, and has been doing it for 50+ years.

I can bring facts that support me snowflake. It doesn't discriminate against whites nor does it discriminate against other non backs. That is a fact.

I can bring facts that support me snowflake. It doesn't discriminate against whites nor does it discriminate against other non backs. That is a fact.
The FACT is, of course it discriminates against whites and other non-blacks. That's what it does. What kind of BS have you been listening to ?

You didn't answer my question. What do you think I the criteria for AA discrimination ? Belly button shape ?

When you talk idiocy, you get ridiculed (properly)

Oh "Whites have benefitted the most from Affirmative action" ? Do you really think anyone I dumb enough to believe that ?

FALSE BS propaganda, like much fake news spouted by the ludicrous left.

1. The over 400 years doesn't apply to anyone in the work force, alive today.

2. White women DON'T benefit the most from it. I've refuted that lame line 1000 times in this forum.

The 400 years include today. So there are people in the work force this applis to. Like you..

You've refuted nothing. You can't refute the truth.

While people of color, individually and as groups, have been helped by affirmative action in the subsequent years, data and studies suggest women — white women in particular — have benefited disproportionately. According to one study, in 1995, 6 million women, the majority of whom were white, had jobs they wouldn’t have otherwise held but for affirmative action.

Another
study shows that women made greater gains in employment at companies that do business with the federal government, which are therefore subject to federal affirmative-action requirements, than in other companies — with female employment rising 15.2% at federal contractors but only 2.2% elsewhere. And the women working for federal-contractor companies also held higher positions and were paid better.

Even in the private sector, the advancements of white women eclipse those of people of color. After
IBM established its own affirmative-action program, the numbers of women in management positions more than tripled in less than 10 years. Data from subsequent years show that the number of executives of color at IBM also grew, but not nearly at the same rate.

Affirmative Action Has Helped White Women More Than Anyone | TIME.com

But affirmative action has been quite beneficial to women, and disproportionately beneficial to white women. Women are now more likely to graduate with bachelor’s degrees and attend graduate school than men are and outnumber men on many college campuses. In 1970, just 7.6 percent of physicians in America were women; in 2002, that number had risen to 25.2 percent. But — and this is a big but — those benefits are more likely to accrue to white women than they are to women of color, and that imbalance has very real effects on employment and earnings later in life. In other words: affirmative action works, and it works way better for white women than it does for all the other women in America.

Affirmative Action Is Great For White Women. So Why Do They Hate It? | HuffPost

About 50 years ago, President Johnson amended the first affirmative action law to extend its protection to women. There was a realization that women, along with minorities, dealt with obstacles in the job market and in other areas. Today, women are benefiting from affirmative action more than people of color. According to past research, six million women—who were mostly white—got their jobs through affirmative action.

One other study shows that women have made the most gains in employment in the federal government. Federal jobs are subject to “federal affirmative-action requirements”, Time says which in turn shows the services affirmative action provides for women.

Employment of females in federal companies rose 15.2 percent, but only 2.2 percent in other fields.

The article also explains that
IBM implemented its own affirmative action policies, which tripled the number of women in management positions in less than a decade. Although data from the following years show that managers of color grew, the rate wasn’t nearly as fast the growth for white women.

Studies Show Affirmative Action Helps White Women More Than Others

The FACT is, of course it discriminates against whites and other non-blacks. That's what it does. What kind of BS have you been listening to ?

You didn't answer my question. What do you think I the criteria for AA discrimination ? Belly button shape ?

When you talk idiocy, you get ridiculed (properly)

You are not ridiculing anyone. You are showing everyone t hat you are an idiot.

Forum List

Back