Help me understand something about Black culture / behaviors/ beliefs?

Here's a genetic PCA plot putting Jews as much closer genetically with the Moors (Maghrebian) rather than Northern Europeans.

5jbkEdu.png
OK.

So how is it that many Jewish people like the actor Kirk Douglas or Woody Allen can whiten there names and have no problem fitting into white society if they're not white ?

That DNA study puts Ashkenazi Jews as closer genetically to the Moors (Maghrebinian) rather than to Northern Europe?

Does that make the Moors White too, or Jews Black too?

My great grandparents on both my paternal and maternal side were from France, Germany, Italy and Romania. My Romania born paternal grandmother was Jewish.

23&Me reported that I am 99.1% European, but 26.5 % Ashkenazi Jew. I was raised Catholic as were all of my other ancestors with the exception of my dad's mother and have never been seen as or considered a minority.

If one believe in Science and History, all of us today can be traced back to Africa, and most of us also have a percentage of Neanderthal in our make up:

More traits associated with your Neanderthal DNA

For those too chicken to find out their make up they should not take the DNA test. However 23&Me is much more comprehensive & more expensive than that offered by Ancestry.com.

23&me lets us know any defects in our DNA which can lead to or be passed on to our children, causing some serious illnesses, what percent we may be Neanderthal and contact information for those who agreed to be identified as our close and not so close relatives around the world.

How many Whites even took advantage of the Homestead Act?
Are you serious ? The Homestead Act resulted in the distribution of over 240 million acres of essentially free land to white families.

Not to mention the government-backed FHA loans that helped 15 million white families afford housing from the 1940s to the 1960s, while blacks were essentially excluded.
As a Polish American who's ancestors moved to New York in the early 20th century, this doesn't have anything to do with me.

Even though Hitlers white supremacist ideology has dehumanized many of your people. You have no problem using that same white supremacist ideology on others (Blacks)

Hitler killed mostly White people, enslaved mostly White people, looted mostly White people, destroyed mostly White cities.

How's that White Supremacist?

In fact, the Nazis propped up Muslims, and didn't attack them in many cases like in Bosnia, or Chechnya.

I'm not a White Supremacist, I actually hate most Whites.

I don't like Western Europeans, Southern Europeans, Russians, Albanians, Ukrainians, nor Lithuanians.

I like mostly the Visegrad Nations.

In fact, I'd say many White nations are generally intellectually inferior, and savage compared to East Asians.

I mean East Asians aren't the idiots supporting their own extinctions by multiculturalism.

Although, I do think that Visegrad Nations are very solid people.
You honestly trying to claim Hitler wasnt a white supremacist? I made you for an idiot a while back but thanks for reaffirming my earlier conclusion.

Hitler was a German Supremacist.

Really? Most people know he was born Austrian.

Are you serious ? The Homestead Act resulted in the distribution of over 240 million acres of essentially free land to white families.

Not to mention the government-backed FHA loans that helped 15 million white families afford housing from the 1940s to the 1960s, while blacks were essentially excluded.
As a Polish American who's ancestors moved to New York in the early 20th century, this doesn't have anything to do with me.

Even though Hitlers white supremacist ideology has dehumanized many of your people. You have no problem using that same white supremacist ideology on others (Blacks)

Hitler killed mostly White people, enslaved mostly White people, looted mostly White people, destroyed mostly White cities.

In fact, the Nazis propped up Muslims, and didn't attack them in many cases like in Bosnia, or Chechnya.

I don't like Western Europeans, Southern Europeans, Russians, Albanians, Ukrainians, nor Lithuanians.

In fact, I'd say many White nations are generally intellectually inferior, and savage compared to East Asians.

I mean East Asians aren't the idiots supporting their own extinctions by multiculturalism.

You honestly trying to claim Hitler wasnt a white supremacist? I made you for an idiot a while back but thanks for reaffirming my earlier conclusion.

Austrians are Germans.

I know about Polish history. The Warsaw Ghetto. I know. Yeah - They fought with every fiber of their beings to hold off the Nazi and close to 100,000 died of hunger and disease.

cast1_warsch_gh_cast2.jpg

Day after day thousands were put on trains and sent to Treblinka and killed.

But that did not matter to the Poles when they came to the USA. In fact after a very short time in the states, Polish immigrants were rioting against blacks, joining in the barring of blacks from labor unions, and seeking to “become white” by assimilating to the white WASP system that was firmly in place.
The GI Bill on the other hand was used by quite a few Whites, but none the less it was paid for mostly by White tax-payers.
Yes it did and the GI Bill was meant for the white soldiers (not the black ones) who were able to return from World War II and make use of the Bill to go to college, or get job training.

For blacks returning from military service, discrimination in employment was still allowed to trump our “right” to utilize GI Bill benefits.
Black slaves were paid for with food, which is more to say about some starving peasants in Europe.
The peasantry in Europe could starve to death, and no one cared, because they could be replaced.
On the other hand if Black slaves starved to death, it was loss of property.
And here's the hypocrisy of what your saying.

Yeah Hiter's soldiers in Treblinka killed about 870,000 Jewish people with many Polish people in the space of about a year (As I'm sure you know)

The way black slaves and the whole slave trade was conducted was almost the identical to what the Nazis did to the Jews in Poland and Polish people. They (Hitler) saw them as sub humans who were to be eliminated at once..

You can't have both ways.

You're against white supremacy when it affects you and your people. But you're not against white supremacy when it affects others.

OK. Got it.

200.webp

But now you want empathy and understanding for 'your' people and want to win gold medal at the oppression Olympics

Poland suffered enormously in the 20th Century, African Americans not so much.

So, why did both Rindermann, and Lynn put the IQ of Poland at 99?

Which is much higher than the African American IQ of 85.

There's no such explanation for this except genetic differences.

No dummy. He was a white supremacist. He thought your people would be worth killing off too. Thats why he loved eugenics.

Well, I wonder if funny White names like Boguslav, Boris, Guido, Cletus etc. also don't get as many call backs?
Did they even study that?
The usual anti-White propaganda, to vilify Whites.
Dude. Polish people were dominated by the Germans. You're the scum of the white race

cast1_warsch_gh_cast2.jpg

Look at that Polish girl in the Warsaw Ghetto. She's probably got low IQ. Why couldn't she help herself ? If she had a higher IQ those Polish people in WW2 could have defeated Hitler. I mean. It's all about IQ.

05533.jpg

Look at the those begging Polish people. Pathetic. Now wonder Hitler murked so many of your people.

Not so funny now is it ?

The Peace of Bautzen in 1018 was perhaps the biggest military embarrassment in history.

Poland at 1000 AD had only 1 million.

German Holy Roman Empire at 1000 AD had 7 million.

Germany also had Italian Venetians, and Czech Bohemians on their side in the Polish - German War of 1002 - 1018.

Germany lost, and handed over territory to Poland in the Peace of Bautzen in 1018.

No dummy. He was a white supremacist. He thought your people would be worth killing off too. Thats why he loved eugenics.

The Nazis attacked much of White Europe , causing 10's of millions of White Christian Europeans to die senselessly.

Thats why he loved eugenics.

Hitler didn't even practice eugenics correctly.

He thought Dolichocephalic people were superior.

Well, Africans, Arabs, Asian Indians, Australoids, Neanderthals, Homo Erectus, Gorillas, Chimpanzees, and Orangutans are all Dolichocephalic.

Actually many of the best, and brightest Germans were hyper- Brachycephalic, including Schopenhauer, Immanuel Kant, Leibniz etc.

Austrians are Germans.
No dummy they are Austrians. The different name should have given you a clue.

Thats why he loved eugenics.

Hitler didn't even practice eugenics correctly.

He thought Dolichocephalic people were superior.

Well, Africans, Arabs, Asian Indians, Australoids, Neanderthals, Homo Erectus, Gorillas, Chimpanzees, and Orangutans are all Dolichocephalic.

Actually many of the best, and brightest Germans were hyper- Brachycephalic, including Schopenhauer, Immanuel Kant, Leibniz etc.
Like most white supremacists he wasnt very bright. Just good at being a carnival barker like Drumpf.

Austrians are Germans.

At one time they were considered German; Austria was part of the Holy Roman Empire as part of the German Confederation, until the Austro-Prussian War in 1866; as a result Prussia expelled Austria from the Confederation well before Hitler's birth.

The language spoken in Austria is not German, per se, there are several dialects which prevent some regions in Austria incapable of understanding German.

The Nazis attacked much of White Europe , causing 10's of millions of White Christian Europeans to die senselessly.
He also killed and sterilized many Blacks you idiot.

Austrians are Germans.

Germany mostly speaks High German today, like Austrians.

In fact the Low German speakers from the North of Germany, have just as much in common with Dutch, as High German speakers.

Austrians are Germans.

In fact the Low German speakers from the North of Germany, have just as much in common with Dutch, as High German speakers.
none of that makes Austrians German. Next your going to tell me Puerto Ricans are Mexicans because the both speak Spanish.

Austrians are Germans.

none of that makes Austrians German. Next your going to tell me Puerto Ricans are Mexicans because the both speak Spanish.

Hitler invaded Austria, to make them part of Germany.

Hitler killed a lot of Jews. We can all agree on that. But then you'll say
Hitler killed mostly White people,
But then you'll contradict yourself and say
Jews aren't really White people

A white supremacist has no problem killing other white people. Anders Behring Breivik killing in Norway for example
And that's the thing for the better part of the history of European nations that time was spent conquering one another, fighting one another, slaughtering one another.

But getting white people to acknowledge the humanity of a group of white people (however much this group may differ from most of them in terms of religion and certain cultural traditions) is a far cry from convincing them of the equal value of non-white, who don’t look like them, who might not speak the same language, and who are seen as taking white jobs and soaking up welfare.

Yeah sure whites will beef with each other all day. But they are still white. But racism, by prioritizing certain outward characteristics as paramount to categorization, is a whole different ball game
Once again. What do you mean when say "intellectually inferior" ?

What is intelligence ? Because if you can't define intelligence exactly then how can you define it in others ?

Claiming that whites or Asians have some intrinsic mental advantage would be an extraordinary claim and lacking extraordinary evidence, should be rejected.

But here is the thing

If by some chance such extraordinary evidence became available, then the claim would stand.

A white supremacist has no problem killing other white people. Anders Behring Breivik killing in Norway for example
And that's the thing for the better part of the history of European nations that time was spent conquering one another, fighting one another, slaughtering one another.

But getting white people to acknowledge the humanity of a group of white people (however much this group may differ from most of them in terms of religion and certain cultural traditions) is a far cry from convincing them of the equal value of non-white, who don’t look like them, who might not speak the same language, and who are seen as taking white jobs and soaking up welfare.

Yeah sure whites will beef with each other all day. But they are still white. But racism, by prioritizing certain outward characteristics as paramount to categorization, is a whole different ball game

What is intelligence ? Because if you can't define intelligence exactly then how can you define it in others ?

Claiming that whites or Asians have some intrinsic mental advantage would be an extraordinary claim and lacking extraordinary evidence, should be rejected.

But here is the thing

If by some chance such extraordinary evidence became available, then the claim would stand.

You don't properly define the construct of race prior to addressing the relationship between race and IQ.

That's were your arguments has no basis

In all those IQ tests that measure racial differences, how was the race of test takers determined? Blood tests? DNA analysis? Detailed reconstruction of ancestry?

The answer is: none of the above.

.Racial purity exists almost nowhere. And that isn't science.

Because if it was real science they would want to understand why there are differences. It would be like the medical community saying, "There are more men with diabetes than women. Huh, isn't that interesting? Anyway, let's move on. Nothing to see here."

Or

"90% rise in Men under 30 getting lung cancer. Big deal. So what"

Nope. Those would be studied and studied and researched extensively.

Hitler killed way more Russians than Jews.

A fact which is rarely spoken of.

Han Chinese look pretty racially pure to me.

Blacks during the Holocaust

“the Jews had brought the Negroes into the Rhineland with the clear aim of ruining the hated white race by the necessarily-resulting bastardization.”
-Hitler

But here is the thing

You don't properly define the construct of race prior to addressing the relationship between race and IQ.

That's were your arguments has no basis

In all those IQ tests that measure racial differences, how was the race of test takers determined? Blood tests? DNA analysis? Detailed reconstruction of ancestry?

The answer is: none of the above.

.Racial purity exists almost nowhere. And that isn't science.

Because if it was real science they would want to understand why there are differences. It would be like the medical community saying, "There are more men with diabetes than women. Huh, isn't that interesting? Anyway, let's move on. Nothing to see here."

Or

"90% rise in Men under 30 getting lung cancer. Big deal. So what"

Nope. Those would be studied and studied and researched extensively.

Hitler killed way more Russians than Jews.

A fact which is rarely spoken of.

Han Chinese look pretty racially pure to me.
They were russian jews idiot.

Forum List

Back