Help me understand something about Black culture / behaviors/ beliefs?

But every one of your whining points has been refuted many times by a lot of members.
If you mean saying "your stupid" "you have a low IQ" "your wrong" is refuting someone then your right.
Now you're blaming whites for having a "heart of stone when it comes to black people".
Yes. They do. But I expect that.
But you NEVER once have acknowledged the never-ending problems blacks cause in this society — and in every society where blacks are found in large numbers.
What problems ? Crime ? And I'll show that white people are biggest criminals. Drugs ? And I'll show you that white people are the biggest drug dealers and takers ? Violence ? And I'll show that white people have been the most violent ever to walk the earth.

You don't like it because my arguments put you and white people on the back foot.
There has never been, in any of your posts that I have read, any recognition of the fact that black thugs are a cancer on this society and on decent black people as well.
And there is never any recognition from you of the fact that white thugs are cancer on this society

You name the problem, the disease, the human suffering, or the abject misery visited upon millions, and I'll bet you 10 bucks I can put a white face on it faster than a speeding ticket
You NEVER speak about black responsibility in getting their own lives together.
No. I don't speak it you.

I never ever talk about what black people wrong to white supremacists.

Why ?

Because whites try and use that to get themselves off the hook.

It is not about getting white people to change. Very much like husbands who beat their wives, white people have an extremely hard time taking a cold, hard honest look at themselves and admitting that there is anything wrong.

Instead they make a thousand and one excuses.

You're attention is to skewed in one direction. That is : Black people. Yes by all means have the discussion about why so many Black people appear to be caught up in perceived negative social and economic disorders.

But if you are also not prepared to focus the same attention discussing the perceived causes (racism ) then you are either being disingenuous or not really serious.
It is NOT up to white people to bottle feed you like babies forever.
When black people are nowhere near whites. Whites still aren’t satisfied.

Even in here. Look at SobieskiSavedEurope (Lives in Poland) or Meathead (Lives in Czech Republic) they're not even around black people. Probably don't know any black people. Probably never had a black person do anything to them. Yet they still talk shit about about black people. .

Look at Rosewood in the early part of the last century

rosewood_florida_rc12408.jpg

Here was a thriving black community living independent of whites, yet was burned to the ground by white supremacists.

Not to mention Bruce’s Beach, Black Wall Street, Bronzeville in Chicago and Black Baltimore during the days of sailing ships all show a pattern of White officials making extraordinary efforts to cut black business development off at the knees.

Black degradation is essential to White people.

Thriving Black business districts and strong Black communities would expose the lie at the heart of White Supremacy ideology.

The Tulsa Riot in the early part of the last century.

TU013D.jpg

Same again. Thriving black community. Blew up by white people with the aid of the US government.

If black people say "OK. We don't want help. We just want a good jobs"

I don't get the Tulsa Riots, among other ones you listed.

Truth of the matter is it's not necessary for Whites to knock down Blacks from competing.

Because it's obvious Blacks can't compete in anything other than sports, and music with Whites.

Here's a genetic PCA plot putting Jews as much closer genetically with the Moors (Maghrebian) rather than Northern Europeans.

5jbkEdu.png
OK.

So how is it that many Jewish people like the actor Kirk Douglas or Woody Allen can whiten there names and have no problem fitting into white society if they're not white ?

That DNA study puts Ashkenazi Jews as closer genetically to the Moors (Maghrebinian) rather than to Northern Europe?

Does that make the Moors White too, or Jews Black too?

But every one of your whining points has been refuted many times by a lot of members.
If you mean saying "your stupid" "you have a low IQ" "your wrong" is refuting someone then your right.
Now you're blaming whites for having a "heart of stone when it comes to black people".
But you NEVER once have acknowledged the never-ending problems blacks cause in this society — and in every society where blacks are found in large numbers.
What problems ? Crime ? And I'll show that white people are biggest criminals. Drugs ? And I'll show you that white people are the biggest drug dealers and takers ? Violence ? And I'll show that white people have been the most violent ever to walk the earth.

You don't like it because my arguments put you and white people on the back foot.
There has never been, in any of your posts that I have read, any recognition of the fact that black thugs are a cancer on this society and on decent black people as well.
And there is never any recognition from you of the fact that white thugs are cancer on this society

You name the problem, the disease, the human suffering, or the abject misery visited upon millions, and I'll bet you 10 bucks I can put a white face on it faster than a speeding ticket
Or the study that found white job applicants with criminal records have a better chance of being called back for an interview than black applicants without one, even when all the qualifications are the same?

How come this study is far more neglected?
Is
it because of White privilege?

Hiring bias study: Resumes with black, white, Hispanic names treated the same

The new study, which is forthcoming in the journal Applied Economics Letters, has important differences from the research published in 2004 by University of Chicago professor Marianne Bertrand and Sendhil Mullainathan, then at MIT and now at Harvard.

Namely, they used different names.

In the original study, Bertrand and Mullainathan sent nearly 5,000 resumes to 1,300 job ads they found in newspapers in Boston and Chicago from fictional applicants with "very white-sounding names" like Emily Walsh and Greg Baker and "very African-American sounding names" like Lakisha Washington and Jamal Jones. The names were randomly assigned to higher-quality and lower-quality resumes and submitted for administrative support, clerical, customer service and sales openings.

The white names got 50 percent more callbacks than the black names, regardless of the industry or occupation.

One of the criticisms of that study was that Lakisha and Jamal can denote socioeconomic status, and that employers may have made assumptions about education and income rather than race.

Hoping to capture the effect of race alone, Koedel and his co-author, Rajeev Darolia, conducted their experiment using surnames that the U.S. Census shows overwhelmingly belong to whites, blacks and Hispanics, while using first names to signify gender.

In the new experiment, the researchers sent nearly 9,000 resumes to online job postings in seven cities for positions in sales, administrative assistance, customer service, information technology, medical assistance and medical office/billing. The resumes from the fictional black applicants bore the last names Washington and Jefferson, while those from white candidates bore Anderson and Thompson, and those from Hispanic candidates bore Hernandez and Garcia.

On average, 11.4 percent of resumes received a response from an employer, and there were no statistically significant differences across race, ethnic or gender groups.

The study, which only measured the very first step in the hiring process, could suggest that racial discrimination is less prevalent than it was a dozen years ago, the researchers say in a policy paper.

But it also could indicate that last names are a weak signal of race.

Though 90 percent of people with the last name Washington are black and 75 percent of those named Jefferson are black, "there is the fair criticism that maybe no one knows that," Koedel said.

The first names likely didn't help strengthen the connection. Megan and Brian were used for the white candidates, and Chloe and Ryan for the black candidates.

"If I got a resume in the mail for Chloe Washington or Ryan Jefferson it would be hard for me to imagine that I would have interpreted that differently from Megan Anderson or Bryan Thompson," said Northwestern University professor David Figlio, director of the school's Institute for Policy Research, who was not involved in the study.

Doing a search on a database he has of 2 million names of kids born in Florida between 1994 and 2002, Figlio found that 90 percent of Ryans and 89 percent of Chloes are white.

"This new study is interesting and worthwhile but I don't think it changes my view in how important race is in subconscious decision-making," Figlio said. He points to a 2010 study by Stanford University researchers, titled "The Visible Hand," that showed racial bias without the complications of names and other indicators that could influence people's decisions.

Why ?

It is not about getting white people to change. Very much like husbands who beat their wives, white people have an extremely hard time taking a cold, hard honest look at themselves and admitting that there is anything wrong.

You're attention is to skewed in one direction. That is : Black people. Yes by all means have the discussion about why so many Black people appear to be caught up in perceived negative social and economic disorders.

But if you are also not prepared to focus the same attention discussing the perceived causes (racism ) then you are either being disingenuous or not really serious.

Even in here. Look at SobieskiSavedEurope (Lives in Poland) or Meathead (Lives in Czech Republic) they're not even around black people. Probably don't know any black people. Probably never had a black person do anything to them. Yet they still talk shit about about black people. .

Here was a thriving black community living independent of whites, yet was burned to the ground by white supremacists.

Not to mention Bruce’s Beach, Black Wall Street, Bronzeville in Chicago and Black Baltimore during the days of sailing ships all show a pattern of White officials making extraordinary efforts to cut black business development off at the knees.

Thriving Black business districts and strong Black communities would expose the lie at the heart of White Supremacy ideology.

TU013D.jpg

Same again. Thriving black community. Blew up by white people with the aid of the US government.

Truth of the matter is it's not necessary for Whites to knock down Blacks from competing.

Because it's obvious Blacks can't compete in anything other than sports, and music with Whites.

Well Essen, I guess these comments accurately explain the 188 years of overt laws and policies made by whites to deny blacks the right to compete.

Or the study that found white job applicants with criminal records have a better chance of being called back for an interview than black applicants without one, even when all the qualifications are the same?

Is

The new study, which is forthcoming in the journal Applied Economics Letters, has important differences from the research published in 2004 by University of Chicago professor Marianne Bertrand and Sendhil Mullainathan, then at MIT and now at Harvard.

In the original study, Bertrand and Mullainathan sent nearly 5,000 resumes to 1,300 job ads they found in newspapers in Boston and Chicago from fictional applicants with "very white-sounding names" like Emily Walsh and Greg Baker and "very African-American sounding names" like Lakisha Washington and Jamal Jones. The names were randomly assigned to higher-quality and lower-quality resumes and submitted for administrative support, clerical, customer service and sales openings.

The white names got 50 percent more callbacks than the black names, regardless of the industry or occupation.

One of the criticisms of that study was that Lakisha and Jamal can denote socioeconomic status, and that employers may have made assumptions about education and income rather than race.

Hoping to capture the effect of race alone, Koedel and his co-author, Rajeev Darolia, conducted their experiment using surnames that the U.S. Census shows overwhelmingly belong to whites, blacks and Hispanics, while using first names to signify gender.

In the new experiment, the researchers sent nearly 9,000 resumes to online job postings in seven cities for positions in sales, administrative assistance, customer service, information technology, medical assistance and medical office/billing. The resumes from the fictional black applicants bore the last names Washington and Jefferson, while those from white candidates bore Anderson and Thompson, and those from Hispanic candidates bore Hernandez and Garcia.

On average, 11.4 percent of resumes received a response from an employer, and there were no statistically significant differences across race, ethnic or gender groups.

The study, which only measured the very first step in the hiring process, could suggest that racial discrimination is less prevalent than it was a dozen years ago, the researchers say in a policy paper.

Though 90 percent of people with the last name Washington are black and 75 percent of those named Jefferson are black, "there is the fair criticism that maybe no one knows that," Koedel said.

The first names likely didn't help strengthen the connection. Megan and Brian were used for the white candidates, and Chloe and Ryan for the black candidates.

"If I got a resume in the mail for Chloe Washington or Ryan Jefferson it would be hard for me to imagine that I would have interpreted that differently from Megan Anderson or Bryan Thompson," said Northwestern University professor David Figlio, director of the school's Institute for Policy Research, who was not involved in the study.

Doing a search on a database he has of 2 million names of kids born in Florida between 1994 and 2002, Figlio found that 90 percent of Ryans and 89 percent of Chloes are white.

"This new study is interesting and worthwhile but I don't think it changes my view in how important race is in subconscious decision-making," Figlio said. He points to a 2010 study by Stanford University researchers, titled "The Visible Hand," that showed racial bias without the complications of names and other indicators that could influence people's decisions.

But this study doesn't show anything but that the people who had obvious black names did not get called back. Then the natural extension of this study is how many blacks with the same names as whites get hired and the DOL shows us that the black unemployment rate regardless of name is at least 2 times higher than whites. So you have no point here.

Think about it. If we don't know the name belongs to blacks we treat them the same. And you think this justifies something? C'mon ,Mr I'm white and more genetically intelligent than you dumb blacks, you've got to do better than this.

Caucasian male here....generalizing ofcourse.
Us quality Caucasians tend to condemn and distance ourselves from the white criminals, white trash, white drug addicts and just overall poor quality Caucasians among us...we do this not only because they are poor quality humans but also because we are mindful that we are and can be grouped in with the common behaviors of our majority...like it or not generalizing and stereotyping isn't going away....It seems like more times than not the quality blacks are too quick to make excuses for the lesser quality and almost never condemn their piers who make them look bad...in fact, I've even seen them almost support the behaviors. Isn't this constant excuse making for bad behavior basically giving the youth a justification for their actions and behaviors? How will they ever hold themselves accountable if it's always someone else or another cause that made them do it. Aren't you in a sense condoning such bad behaviors by not condemning?
It seems blacks only follow and listen to blacks so until well respected blacks who are basically mentors to the youth...such as the Drake and Kanye's condemn bad behaviors can't we be pretty certain that X cycles will continue?

On two occasions I attended black churches for funerals of colleagues. You cannot be any more bigoted or wrong on the black culture. In fact it is people like you who exclude minorities from equal rights, equal opportunities and equal acceptance.

Simple minded people like you are incapable of panoptic and sagacious thought, only one of the many problems which have infected race relations for two centuries.

How many Whites even took advantage of the Homestead Act?
Are you serious ? The Homestead Act resulted in the distribution of over 240 million acres of essentially free land to white families.

Not to mention the government-backed FHA loans that helped 15 million white families afford housing from the 1940s to the 1960s, while blacks were essentially excluded.
As a Polish American who's ancestors moved to New York in the early 20th century, this doesn't have anything to do with me.
I know about Polish history. The Warsaw Ghetto. I know. Yeah - They fought with every fiber of their beings to hold off the Nazi and close to 100,000 died of hunger and disease.

cast1_warsch_gh_cast2.jpg

Day after day thousands were put on trains and sent to Treblinka and killed.

But that did not matter to the Poles when they came to the USA. In fact after a very short time in the states, Polish immigrants were rioting against blacks, joining in the barring of blacks from labor unions, and seeking to “become white” by assimilating to the white WASP system that was firmly in place.
The GI Bill on the other hand was used by quite a few Whites, but none the less it was paid for mostly by White tax-payers.
Yes it did and the GI Bill was meant for the white soldiers (not the black ones) who were able to return from World War II and make use of the Bill to go to college, or get job training.

For blacks returning from military service, discrimination in employment was still allowed to trump our “right” to utilize GI Bill benefits.
Black slaves were paid for with food, which is more to say about some starving peasants in Europe.
The peasantry in Europe could starve to death, and no one cared, because they could be replaced.
On the other hand if Black slaves starved to death, it was loss of property.
And here's the hypocrisy of what your saying.

Yeah Hiter's soldiers in Treblinka killed about 870,000 Jewish people with many Polish people in the space of about a year (As I'm sure you know)

The way black slaves and the whole slave trade was conducted was almost the identical to what the Nazis did to the Jews in Poland and Polish people. They (Hitler) saw them as sub humans who were to be eliminated at once..

Even though Hitlers white supremacist ideology has dehumanized many of your people. You have no problem using that same white supremacist ideology on others (Blacks)

You can't have both ways.

You're against white supremacy when it affects you and your people. But you're not against white supremacy when it affects others.

OK. Got it.

200.webp

But now you want empathy and understanding for 'your' people and want to win gold medal at the oppression Olympics

That DNA study puts Ashkenazi Jews as closer genetically to the Moors (Maghrebinian) rather than to Northern Europe?

Does that make the Moors White too, or Jews Black too?
So how is it that many Jewish people like the actor Kirk Douglas or Woody Allen can whiten there names and have no problem fitting into white society if they're not white ?

Are you serious ? The Homestead Act resulted in the distribution of over 240 million acres of essentially free land to white families.

Not to mention the government-backed FHA loans that helped 15 million white families afford housing from the 1940s to the 1960s, while blacks were essentially excluded.
As a Polish American who's ancestors moved to New York in the early 20th century, this doesn't have anything to do with me.
I know about Polish history. The Warsaw Ghetto. I know. Yeah - They fought with every fiber of their beings to hold off the Nazi and close to 100,000 died of hunger and disease.

Day after day thousands were put on trains and sent to Treblinka and killed.

But that did not matter to the Poles when they came to the USA. In fact after a very short time in the states, Polish immigrants were rioting against blacks, joining in the barring of blacks from labor unions, and seeking to “become white” by assimilating to the white WASP system that was firmly in place.
The GI Bill on the other hand was used by quite a few Whites, but none the less it was paid for mostly by White tax-payers.
Yes it did and the GI Bill was meant for the white soldiers (not the black ones) who were able to return from World War II and make use of the Bill to go to college, or get job training.

For blacks returning from military service, discrimination in employment was still allowed to trump our “right” to utilize GI Bill benefits.
Black slaves were paid for with food, which is more to say about some starving peasants in Europe.
The peasantry in Europe could starve to death, and no one cared, because they could be replaced.
On the other hand if Black slaves starved to death, it was loss of property.
And here's the hypocrisy of what your saying.

Yeah Hiter's soldiers in Treblinka killed about 870,000 Jewish people with many Polish people in the space of about a year (As I'm sure you know)

The way black slaves and the whole slave trade was conducted was almost the identical to what the Nazis did to the Jews in Poland and Polish people. They (Hitler) saw them as sub humans who were to be eliminated at once..

Even though Hitlers white supremacist ideology has dehumanized many of your people. You have no problem using that same white supremacist ideology on others (Blacks)

You can't have both ways.

You're against white supremacy when it affects you and your people. But you're not against white supremacy when it affects others.

OK. Got it.

200.webp

But now you want empathy and understanding for 'your' people and want to win gold medal at the oppression Olympics

Thank you, a very informative post, and one sure to receive hateful responses from the usual suspects.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
Caucasian male here....generalizing ofcourse.
Us quality Caucasians tend to condemn and distance ourselves from the white criminals, white trash, white drug addicts and just overall poor quality Caucasians among us...we do this not only because they are poor quality humans but also because we are mindful that we are and can be grouped in with the common behaviors of our majority...like it or not generalizing and stereotyping isn't going away....It seems like more times than not the quality blacks are too quick to make excuses for the lesser quality and almost never condemn their piers who make them look bad...in fact, I've even seen them almost support the behaviors. Isn't this constant excuse making for bad behavior basically giving the youth a justification for their actions and behaviors? How will they ever hold themselves accountable if it's always someone else or another cause that made them do it. Aren't you in a sense condoning such bad behaviors by not condemning?
It seems blacks only follow and listen to blacks so until well respected blacks who are basically mentors to the youth...such as the Drake and Kanye's condemn bad behaviors can't we be pretty certain that X cycles will continue?

On two occasions I attended black churches for funerals of colleagues. You cannot be any more bigoted or wrong on the black culture. In fact it is people like you who exclude minorities from equal rights, equal opportunities and equal acceptance.

Simple minded people like you are incapable of panoptic and sagacious thought, only one of the many problems which have infected race relations for two centuries.

WOW...touching story...I'm all warm and fuzzy with a few goosebumps...thanks for sharing.
Soooo, you spent three hours (two funerals) with Blacks in mourning at a church and you were able to create an opinion of their "culture"? Because Blacks while in mourning at a funeral for a couple of hours would display their NORMAL behavioral traits? Did you follow them to the streets of Chicago on Saturday night? Did they arm you with one of their AK's or AR15's?
Come on bud...I know you're smarter than that. I've read atleast two rational posts of yours. Do yourself a favor and delete this retarded post before it's too late.

Why ?

TU013D.jpg

Well Essen, I guess these comments accurately explain the 188 years of overt laws and policies made by whites to deny blacks the right to compete.

Blacks are further behind now, than before Civil Rights.

Wow, what good competitors.

Is

But this study doesn't show anything but that the people who had obvious black names did not get called back. Then the natural extension of this study is how many blacks with the same names as whites get hired and the DOL shows us that the black unemployment rate regardless of name is at least 2 times higher than whites. So you have no point here.

Think about it. If we don't know the name belongs to blacks we treat them the same. And you think this justifies something? C'mon ,Mr I'm white and more genetically intelligent than you dumb blacks, you've got to do better than this.

Well, I wonder if funny White names like Boguslav, Boris, Guido, Cletus etc. also don't get as many call backs?

Did they even study that?

The usual anti-White propaganda, to vilify Whites.

Haven't Blacks gotten FHA loans for years now?
Shouldn't they be catching up?
No such luck.

Blacks, and Native Americans participated in the Homestead Act.

Besides, the North-East where Whites have higher IQ's, and incomes didn't benefit from the Homestead Act.

If anything the Homestead Act was a bit of a dead-end, giving people land they would struggle to cultivate, and isolate themselves.

Well, I wonder if funny White names like Boguslav, Boris, Guido, Cletus etc. also don't get as many call backs?
Dude. Polish people were dominated by the Germans. You're the scum of the white race

Look at that Polish girl in the Warsaw Ghetto. She's probably got low IQ. Why couldn't she help herself ? If she had a higher IQ those Polish people in WW2 could have defeated Hitler. I mean. It's all about IQ.

05533.jpg

Look at the those begging Polish people. Pathetic. Now wonder Hitler murked so many of your people.

Not so funny now is it ?

But that did not matter to the Poles when they came to the USA. In fact after a very short time in the states, Polish immigrants were rioting against blacks,

Name some Polish immigrant riots against Blacks?

Many former Polish neighborhoods have become garbage because of minorities, this includes violent savage dirty ghettos which popped up in former Polish neighborhoods like Slavic Village (Becoming a bad Black ghetto) like Hamtranck, Michigan (Becoming a bad Muslim ghetto) or like Humboldt Park, Chicago (Became a bad Puerto Rican ghetto)

Whites are instinctively criminals. Its all genetics. They came from an area of very few resources so they are genetically geared to steal, plunder, and kill to acquire more resources. You have to think about who we are dealing with here. Whites are the remnants of people that were trapped in europe and thoroughly inbred. To top it off they interbred with Neanderthals who were basically the equivalent of an autistic child with superb visual acuity. They dont really want to know about Black culture. They want information on how to further crush their enemy. We are the antithesis of whites in many ways. We are the hue-mans. Were we have a connection with the world via our melanin they lack that connection and the ability to gain it. Where we have built multiple amazing civilizations from scratch they have only been able to sorta copy and even that was after we educated them. They dont really want to actually know us because they are missing what is required to communicate with us. They lack what we have and instinctively wish to destroy it.
me1_zpsvuq8c1nr.png

blk1_zpskpsyor3s.jpg

Except Moors were Arabs they recycled largely Greco-Roman knowledge in the first place.

Greco-Roman Galen spoke of Germans, and Gauls (French) as the best soap-makers.

Any questions?
No they recycled the knowledge the Greeks got from the Egyptians.

Hitler killed mostly White people, enslaved mostly White people, looted mostly White people, destroyed mostly White cities.

How's that White Supremacist?

In fact, the Nazis propped up Muslims, and didn't attack them in many cases like in Bosnia, or Chechnya.

I'm not a White Supremacist, I actually hate most Whites.

I don't like Western Europeans, Southern Europeans, Russians, Albanians, Ukrainians, nor Lithuanians.

I like mostly the Visegrad Nations.

In fact, I'd say many White nations are generally intellectually inferior, and savage compared to East Asians.

I mean East Asians aren't the idiots supporting their own extinctions by multiculturalism.

Although, I do think that Visegrad Nations are very solid people.

Hitler killed mostly White people, enslaved mostly White people, looted mostly White people, destroyed mostly White cities.

In fact, the Nazis propped up Muslims, and didn't attack them in many cases like in Bosnia, or Chechnya.

I don't like Western Europeans, Southern Europeans, Russians, Albanians, Ukrainians, nor Lithuanians.

In fact, I'd say many White nations are generally intellectually inferior, and savage compared to East Asians.

I mean East Asians aren't the idiots supporting their own extinctions by multiculturalism.

You honestly trying to claim Hitler wasnt a white supremacist? I made you for an idiot a while back but thanks for reaffirming my earlier conclusion.

Dude. Polish people were dominated by the Germans. You're the scum of the white race

Look at that Polish girl in the Warsaw Ghetto. She's probably got low IQ. Why couldn't she help herself ? If she had a higher IQ those Polish people in WW2 could have defeated Hitler. I mean. It's all about IQ.

05533.jpg

Look at the those begging Polish people. Pathetic. Now wonder Hitler murked so many of your people.

Not so funny now is it ?

Germany had controlled over Germany with 2 X more population as Poland in WW2, but also Austria, and Czechs.
So, Germany had 3 X more population as Poland when invading.

They also got Soviets, and Slovakia to invade Poland, and also got Soviet resources flowing in to fuel their war effort, in the German - Soviet Credit Agreement / German - Soviet Commercial Agreement.

Germans lost many times in history to Poland.

The German Teutons got decimated by Poland in the Battle of Grunwald in 1410 destroying much of their leadership, and nation, leading to much of their territories becoming a Polish Vassal called Royal Prussia,
as well as in the Siege of Allenstein where Copernicus commanded a Polish army to victory against German Teutons in 1521.

The Germans even bowed before the Polish crown in the Prussian Homage.

Prussian Homage - Wikipedia

You honestly trying to claim Hitler wasnt a white supremacist? I made you for an idiot a while back but thanks for reaffirming my earlier conclusion.

Hitler was a German Supremacist.

Forum List

Back