Help me understand something about Black culture / behaviors/ beliefs?

It's hilarious that you think all Whites are White supremacists, a complete delusional position in today's World.
All white people are white supremacists.

That means that all white people raised in a society where racism has been (and still is) so prevalent will have internalized elements of racist thinking: certain beliefs, stereotypes, assumptions, and judgments about others and themselves.

So in countries where beliefs in European/white superiority and domination have been historically embedded, it is likely that everyone in such places will have internalized that conditioning.

All white people (as the dominant group in the U.S) have been conditioned to accept white dominance in the social, political and economic system, and to believe that white dominance is a preferable arrangement for the society in which they live, the neighborhoods in which they live, the places where they work, etc.

News flash, people who support multiculturalism aren't White supremacists.

No we just don't have to explain to you why we do the same things whites do.
I don't cover for drug dealers or any other criminals.

but you knew that and lied anyway.

Why did you post in a thread whose entire subject was to find out why you cover for black criminals when you had no intention of explaining?
  • White people are more likely to use heavier drugs than black people that is.according to data
  • White men are more likely as black men to die from an opioid overdose (Heroin) and white women were more likely to die from such an overdose as black women
But can you also explain these questions about your white people
  • Can you explain how way more white women smoke cigarettes while pregnant, a rate that is way higher than the rate for black women ?
  • Can you explain how white women were more likely than black women to drink alcohol when pregnant ?
  • Can you explain how whites were more likely than blacks to have binged in the past month ? Among younger whites the problem is even worse.
  • Can you explain how whites are more likely to then get behind the wheel of a car and attempt to drive ?
  • Can you explain how Whites are more likely than blacks to drive under the influence of drugs or alcohol ?
  • Can you explain how whites are more likely than blacks to smoke cancer-causing cigarettes ?
  • Can you explain how whites are more likely than blacks to text while driving ?
  • Can you explain how whites are more likely to vomit or take laxatives so as to lose weight ?
  • Can you explain how whites are less likely to have used a condom ?
  • Can you explain how whites are so disrespectful to their parents? Look at the evidence
  • Can you explain why white college students are far more likely to hookup with multiple sexual partners than black students
  • Can you explain how white high school students are more likely than black students to carry weapons ? And young white men more likely than members of any other group to do so ?
  • Can you explain to me how that whites end there own lives at a far higher rate than blacks

It took you about 10,000 hours to research this all, or you found some Black supremacist site posting these, so you didn't have to do the research?

Sure, sometimes Whites do more bad behavior, but overall far more Blacks are criminals.

still haven't answered the question posted, a year ago, in the OP.

seems the black members of this board are weak, scared little children who fear the truth.
Black men scared of a silly white boy on the internet huh? OK. :laugh:

It took you about 10,000 hours to research this all, or you found some Black supremacist site posting these, so you didn't have to do the research?
He's just trying to show off how he learned to cut and paste.

Act like you're impressed...

Last edited:
A culture not based on seeing criminals as heroes is by any definition superior.
Yeah white people don't celebrate white criminals. I mean. People like Al Capone, John Dillinger, Pretty Boy Floyd, Baby Face Nelson. Yeah no one has ever heard of them have they ?

Or how about films and programmes to show how stylish and “mysterious” white gangsters are ? Goodfellas ? Sopranos anyone? Biker gangs ? Game of Thrones ? Bonnie and Clyde ?

Or let's go back to the Wild West and films about killers like Billy The Kid, Wild Bill Hickcock, Jessie James.

You didn't really think this through.....Did ya ?
Whites are instinctively criminals. Its all genetics. They came from an area of very few resources so they are genetically geared to steal, plunder, and kill to acquire more resources. You have to think about who we are dealing with here. Whites are the remnants of people that were trapped in europe and thoroughly inbred. To top it off they interbred with Neanderthals who were basically the equivalent of an autistic child with superb visual acuity. They dont really want to know about Black culture. They want information on how to further crush their enemy. We are the antithesis of whites in many ways. We are the hue-mans. Were we have a connection with the world via our melanin they lack that connection and the ability to gain it. Where we have built multiple amazing civilizations from scratch they have only been able to sorta copy and even that was after we educated them. They dont really want to actually know us because they are missing what is required to communicate with us. They lack what we have and instinctively wish to destroy it.

Name one criminal hero post Depression.

tv shows and wild west movies?

fucking pathetic
White people always making movie about white serial killers (John Wayne Gacy, Ted Bundy, Jeffery Dahlmer) or white robbers like The Wolf Of Wall Street. about Jordan Belfort. The new Bernie Madoff move "Wizard of Lies" Madoff who stole 50 billion starring De-Niro. Or the new movie about John Gotti. Or fictional white characters running around killing everyone. White people are always making movies about death and destruction and killing and war. I'd be here all day if I had to list them.

After the dust has settled over Charles Manson....in 5 or 10 years time, white people make a movie about him too
. Not to glorify them, but to warn others about them, and to warn about their type of characters in life, and about their mental health problems.

fuck you
Where's your reason for covering up for black people that sell poison to kids?
oh, not man enough to answer?

thought so
Who sells drugs to kids ? Where ? I don't know any drug dealer (And I know helluva lot more than you) that pushes drugs to kids.

Kids don't have the money to buy drugs.

Also it's good to remember that
  • White people are more likely to use heavier drugs than black people that is.according to data
  • White men are more likely as black men to die from an opioid overdose (Heroin) and white women were more likely to die from such an overdose as black women
The major drug problem is in your race.

Plus the distributes and suppliers of the drugs aren’t black. That is where the real money is. The black criminals are nothing but bullet fodder and a source of income for those who gain jobs in the prisons. The distributors live in communities divorced from the street level dealers. They're never caught. If a black dealer, goes down, there is always another to take their place.

For every white drug dealer they apprehend, 99% get away. Plus they are not stopped as much. Hence it would appear to the people that it is mostly blacks who are committing these crimes.

For every black criminal who is incarcerated, there is many more white ones walking free, or in rehab, as the notion here is that they don’t want to ‘destroy’ a promising young person’s life.

Because of the socioeconomic deprivations of these black criminals, they will be hard pressed to find good legal representation. And in most cases we are not even talking about the hard stuff, like heroin, crack or cocaine, but marijuana – weed.

And even after they do their time they do not get to start over clean.

1) Almost no one will hire you.
2) Most professional licences are out of the question too.
3) For the first five years you cannot get public housing – just when you need it most.

Your life is messed up forever. So what becomes of them ? We already know : Within three years there is a 70% chance you will be back in prison.

And all this is explained away by guys like you that blacks are just low IQ savages who can't do no good, and then endless stats about 'black crime' is churned out to people who already have preconceived ideas about black people.

Which further encourages the police to target black men, lock up black men and even kill black men and cycle continues, year after year after year.
. Sounds like some super good reasons not to turn to crime, so why do people turn to crime knowing these outcomes ?? Amazing really.

A culture not based on seeing criminals as heroes is by any definition superior.
Yeah white people don't celebrate white criminals. I mean. People like Al Capone, John Dillinger, Pretty Boy Floyd, Baby Face Nelson. Yeah no one has ever heard of them have they ?

Or how about films and programmes to show how stylish and “mysterious” white gangsters are ? Goodfellas ? Sopranos anyone? Biker gangs ? Game of Thrones ? Bonnie and Clyde ?

Or let's go back to the Wild West and films about killers like Billy The Kid, Wild Bill Hickcock, Jessie James.

Whites are instinctively criminals. Its all genetics. They came from an area of very few resources so they are genetically geared to steal, plunder, and kill to acquire more resources. You have to think about who we are dealing with here. Whites are the remnants of people that were trapped in europe and thoroughly inbred. To top it off they interbred with Neanderthals who were basically the equivalent of an autistic child with superb visual acuity. They dont really want to know about Black culture. They want information on how to further crush their enemy. We are the antithesis of whites in many ways. We are the hue-mans. Were we have a connection with the world via our melanin they lack that connection and the ability to gain it. Where we have built multiple amazing civilizations from scratch they have only been able to sorta copy and even that was after we educated them. They dont really want to actually know us because they are missing what is required to communicate with us. They lack what we have and instinctively wish to destroy it.

Well, actually if you can't work together in cold environments you'll probably starve to death.

So, the opposite of theft, and plunder could very well hold true.

Where we have built multiple amazing civilizations from scratch they have only been able to sorta copy and even that was after we educated them. They dont really want to actually know us because they are missing what is required to communicate with us. They lack what we have and instinctively wish to destroy it.

The oldest buildings are in Europe.

Just sayin'

List of oldest buildings - Wikipedia

But every one of your whining points has been refuted many times by a lot of members.
If you mean saying "your stupid" "you have a low IQ" "your wrong" is refuting someone then your right.
Now you're blaming whites for having a "heart of stone when it comes to black people".
Yes. They do. But I expect that.
But you NEVER once have acknowledged the never-ending problems blacks cause in this society — and in every society where blacks are found in large numbers.
What problems ? Crime ? And I'll show that white people are biggest criminals. Drugs ? And I'll show you that white people are the biggest drug dealers and takers ? Violence ? And I'll show that white people have been the most violent ever to walk the earth.

You don't like it because my arguments put you and white people on the back foot.
There has never been, in any of your posts that I have read, any recognition of the fact that black thugs are a cancer on this society and on decent black people as well.
And there is never any recognition from you of the fact that white thugs are cancer on this society

You name the problem, the disease, the human suffering, or the abject misery visited upon millions, and I'll bet you 10 bucks I can put a white face on it faster than a speeding ticket
You NEVER speak about black responsibility in getting their own lives together.
No. I don't speak it you.

I never ever talk about what black people wrong to white supremacists.

Why ?

Because whites try and use that to get themselves off the hook.

It is not about getting white people to change. Very much like husbands who beat their wives, white people have an extremely hard time taking a cold, hard honest look at themselves and admitting that there is anything wrong.

Instead they make a thousand and one excuses.

You're attention is to skewed in one direction. That is : Black people. Yes by all means have the discussion about why so many Black people appear to be caught up in perceived negative social and economic disorders.

But if you are also not prepared to focus the same attention discussing the perceived causes (racism ) then you are either being disingenuous or not really serious.
It is NOT up to white people to bottle feed you like babies forever.
When black people are nowhere near whites. Whites still aren’t satisfied.

Even in here. Look at SobieskiSavedEurope (Lives in Poland) or Meathead (Lives in Czech Republic) they're not even around black people. Probably don't know any black people. Probably never had a black person do anything to them. Yet they still talk shit about about black people. .

Look at Rosewood in the early part of the last century

rosewood_florida_rc12408.jpg

Here was a thriving black community living independent of whites, yet was burned to the ground by white supremacists.

Not to mention Bruce’s Beach, Black Wall Street, Bronzeville in Chicago and Black Baltimore during the days of sailing ships all show a pattern of White officials making extraordinary efforts to cut black business development off at the knees.

Black degradation is essential to White people.

Thriving Black business districts and strong Black communities would expose the lie at the heart of White Supremacy ideology.

The Tulsa Riot in the early part of the last century.

TU013D.jpg

Same again. Thriving black community. Blew up by white people with the aid of the US government.

If black people say "OK. We don't want help. We just want a good jobs"

Then we are hit with the research indicating that job applicants with white sounding names have a better chance of being called back for an interview even when all qualifications are the same?

Or the study that found white job applicants with criminal records have a better chance of being called back for an interview than black applicants without one, even when all the qualifications are the same?

Or the fact that black males with college degrees are almost twice as likely as their white male counterparts to be out of work?

Or if black people say "OK. I'll start my own sh*t. I want to work for myself"

Then it's reports of blatant racism practiced by Wells Fargo, which was deliberately roping black borrowers (to whom they referred as “mud people”)

This aspect does not only apply to America it applies on a global scale too. Its not just Black communities which have been prevented from organically growing and developing. Its countries and states too.

Growth of ones own community can't happen in isolation. It has to be within an agreed shared global structure which includes everyone. While the ideology and controlling structure of white supremacy remains firmly in place restrictions will ultimately always apply.

Its no different to slaves growing their own independent business on the plantation. Sooner or later if its successful the master will want a cut of any of the profits or control of it. Eventually either dominating it completely, eliminating it to avoid unfavorable competition or even having it challenge the plantation slave institution itself.
At some point you will have to take responsibility for your own actions, your own decisions, your own crimes and looting and thievery, your own lack of values, and yes, you'll have to take responsibility for your own lives.
Several points have been overlooked by guys like you who seem to think they have the moral basis to lecture black folks.

Not only are you wrong about black folks (few of whom you actually know) and black communities (of which you have rarely ever actually spent time in), but you ignore a number of things in the white community.

For instance,teen pregnancy rates have been falling considerably for African American youth, contrary to popular perception.

From 1991 to 2010, the rate of births to black teens. The birthrate for all black women under 18 fell by more than half. Indeed, the birth rate for African American teenagers is now at an all-time low.

Since the early 1990s, the rate of out-of-wedlock child birth for all women (not just teenagers) has fallen for blacks, while climbing for whites.

And let's talk crime. More to the point let's talk about violent crime

Homicide death rates today are actually far lower for black men than in the past. (That is still such cold comfort for those who have lost a loved one) but black men are safer today when it comes to the threat of being killed than they were 60 years ago.

And although crime and homicide spikes in a few places like Chicago have been quite real, these seem to be outliers, as violent crime nationally (including crime committed by blacks) has continued to fall in recent years and now stands at rates that are well below those of twenty years ago. In some mostly black cities, like Washington D.C. for instance, homicide rates now stand at their lowest point in the past half-century.
There is NO other group in this country that has demanded so much,
What have black people demanded ? Tell me

whined so much,
O. Please in here is

DHI7tYeU0AEXhKQ_zpslrujqp2d.jpg

been given so much
No race has been given as much as has been given to white people

But the notion that white people may receive certain advantages generally not received by others is a sometimes maddening concept. Right ?

Even rich black folks are subject to racial profiling and stereotyping, as well as bias in mortgage lending, and unequal treatment in schools.

Even the children of well-off black families are more likely to be suspended or expelled from school than the children of poor whites, and this is true despite the fact that there is no difference in the rates of serious school rule infractions between white kids or black kids that could justify the disparity

But black people have been given so much. Right ?

White men with a criminal record are more likely to get a call-back for an interview than black male job applicants who don’t have one (even when all the qualifications, demeanor and communication styles are the same)

White women are more likely than black women to be hired for work through temporary agencies, even when the black women have more experience and are more qualified.

There are about two million cases of race-based discrimination against black people every year in the United States.

Whites are more likely than blacks to use drugs but it's black people who comprise about 90 percent of the persons incarcerated for a drug possession offense.

This is true despite the fact that white men are more likely to be caught with drugs in their car.

Whites hold about most of all the management level jobs in this country, receive about most of government contract dollars, and hold most of tenured faculty positions on college campuses.

Whites are more likely than members of any other racial group to be admitted to their college of first choice.

and returned so little.
Each year, African Americans spend over $500 billion with white-owned companies: money that goes mostly into the pockets of the white owners, white employees, white stockholders, and the white communities in which they live.

But black people have returned so little. Right ?

Who would be hurt more ? Black folks ? If all welfare programs were shut down tomorrow ?
Or white folks ? If blacks decided we were through transferring half-a-trillion dollars each year to white people and we were going to keep our money in our own communities ?

Not to mention that whites depended on laws to defend slavery and segregation so as to elevate you. White people depended on the Naturalization Act of 1790, to make all European immigrants eligible for automatic citizenship, with rights above all black people.

Whites depended on land giveaways like the Homestead Act, and housing subsidies that were essentially white-only for years, like FHA and VA loans. Even the GI Bill was largely for whites only, and all of these government efforts were instrumental in creating the white middle class.

Whites were dependent on the land and resources of the Americas. Then these same Europeans relied on slave labor to build a new nation and to create wealth for themselves; wealth that was instrumental to financing the American Revolution, as well as allowing the textile and tobacco industries to emerge as international powerhouses.

From 1790 to 1860 alone, whites and the overall economy reaped the benefits of as much as $40 billion in unpaid black labor.

But black people have returned so little ?

Whites relied on black women to suckle and care for your children. White people relied on blacks to build the levees that kept rivers like the Mississippi from your doorstep. Whites relied on black girls to fan your sleeping white ladies so as to ensure your comfort. Whites relied on blacks to do everything: cooking, cleaning, making your beds, polishing your shoes, chopping the wood to heat your homes, and nursing u back to health when we fell ill.

During the civil war, the Confederacy relied on blacks to cook for the troops and make the implements of war they would use in battle. Likewise, the Union relied on nearly 200,000 black soldiers to ultimately win the war.

White people are so dependent on black people that you wouldn’t know what to do without us.

No black folks around ?
  • White people would have no one to blame but themselves for the crime that occurred;
  • White people would have no one to blame but themselves when you didn’t get the jobs you wanted;
  • White people would have no one to blame but themselves when your lives turned out to be less than you’d expected.
Face it - You need black people (especially in a inferior role) as a way to build yourselves up and provide a sense of self-worth you otherwise lack.

I watched a programme a few years ago where they asked white folks and black folks what they like about being black or white

For African-Americans the answers always have to do with the pride we feel, coming from families who have struggled against the odds, fought injustice, persevered, and maintained dignity in the face of great obstacles.

For whites ? If they can come up with anything, it is typically something about how nice it is not to have to worry about being racially profiled by police, or how nice it is not to be presumed less competent by employers, or discriminated against when applying for a loan, or looking for a home.

For white people, your self-definition is wrapped up in terms of what and who you aren’t.

What it means to be white is merely to not be black.
All that has ever been asked is that you start taking care of SOME of your own problems and stop behaving like fucking savages.
I’ve always found it funny how whites want to view personal responsibility as a one-way street: In other words, they need to clean up their act, but we don’t need to do anything

White people use the “personal responsibility” card when they no longer want to deal with the crap they put out there, whether its discrimination in lending by white banks, racial profiling by cops, or moving away from a neighborhood when too many of “those” people move in.

Tell me - How can black folks take responsibility for the fact that even when we have the same level of education and experience, we still are paid less than white and are more likely to be unable to find a job ?

How can black folks take responsibility for the fact that black men are twice as likely to have their cars stopped and searched for drugs, even though whites are twice as likely to actually have drugs on us when we’re stopped?

Black folks are doing self-help all the time. We have to. We have enough experience with white institutions to know that such institutions have never done much to improve out situation, and nothing at all.

But I see very little responsibilty in the white community. Rarely do you spend time dealing with your own racism and which only you have any control over, since the folks doing the discriminating are white like you.

It's white folks’ job to deal with racism, not point fingers at black folks and tell them to do better.
No white person ever made a black thug riot
Why don't you sort out the problems of the stuff your complaining about in the white community ?

Huntington Beach in Cali is overwhelmingly White. Every summer the city host the U.S. Open of Surfing. Unlike the Ferguson and Baltimore Riots, the Huntington Beach Riot did not get much attention from the mainstream media.

These young White folks were upset because an annual tournament ended. There were fights on the streets, especially among young White females, and burglary from young White males. The local news reporters and officials didn’t refer to these White rioters and looters as thugs.

article-2380768-1B0D5FF1000005DC-175_634x428.jpg

hb-riot.jpg

sh_riot12_raw.jpg

Or the early annual riots that happened at the hands of mostly white people in San Francisco whenever the Giants won the World Series wasn’t publicized nearly as much.

03_28giants093815.jpg

san-francisco-giants-fans-riot-2014-world-series-win.jpg

san-francisco-giants-world-series-2102-4.jpg

So lighting a whole bus on fire and destroying people’s cars, fighting and shooting guns randomly because a baseball team won the World Series is acceptable, but rioting because of blatant income inequality, lack of opportunity and disregard for black life is not acceptable?

Only a white supremacist can rationalize something like that.

At least we (Black people) choose serous issues to raise hell over — like police brutality, poverty and racism — whites lose their minds over sports games.

That’s the fundamental difference. Black people generally don’t riot for sport and play

So are we talking about sexual perversions now ? Well why don't you sort out the sexual perverts in your own community ?

white5_zps6gbh3t92.png

white4_zpszw6oegwl.png

white2_zpscsbxt6lz.png

white3_zpsguvj6kln.png

It's all coming out now. The Harvey Weinsteins.

All the sexual freaks in your race.

But Harvey Weinstein will only end up paying off a few civil suits. Other than that nothing is gonna happen to him.

White rapists are protected.

In fact white rapists get elected President

Not to mention other white rapists like Russel Crowe, Woody Allen, Roman Polanski, Bill O’Reilly, Casey Affleck, Ben Roethlisberger the beat goes on and on like Janet said.
or shoot another black person,
And what are you doing about all the white on white killings ?

Like the mass killing of one of your people in Las Vegas a few months. Stephen Paddock killed 67 people

stephen-paddock.jpg

This was an older white man who likely voted for Trump (i.e., white supremacist mentality) killed 50+ people who likely voted for Trump (because they share his white supremacist mentality) + injured 200+ more people (likely white supremacists) who likely voted for Trump, at a country music concert where headliner Jason Aldean likely voted for Trump (because he shares Trump’s white supremacist mindset) and where the concert was full of likely Trump supporters (i.e., likely white supremacists).

Uh, I let white folks handle that one.

I bet the NRA And Trump were hoping the killer was Muslim and black Person so they could pin it on the Left, Antifa, and/or some other Progressive organization.

Also it's worth noting that white high school students are more likely than black students to carry weapons, either generally or at school, with young white men being more likely than members of any other group to do so.

White males are involved in mass shootings or other killings, like spree killings, this tendency to carry weapons, either in general or on campus should make you think about the health of white culture.

I’m calling for a complete and total shut down of all white men from entering the USA until they figure out what the hell is going on!
or become too fucking lazy and worthless to get a job
Make up your mind dude.

One minute you say were lazy. The next minute you say
been given so much
Either we are lazy or we are taken all the jobs. Can't do both
As you may be able to tell I didn't read a whole lot of your latest rant, either. I scanned it and saw that it is just another monumental pile of horseshit. Same old whining.
I read what you have to say word for word. Why ? Because I'm not scared and I know how to counter all your arguments you got from stormfront.

But this proves my point. That racism is not about logic. It's about feeling.
That's all your posts ever consist of. Never anything of value. All you ever do is waste everyone's time.
So why are you replying to me then ?

if you think “all your posts ever consist of. Never anything of value” then don’t reply to my comments.

Who are you trying to convince of white superiority ? Because it certainly isn’t me.

That would be a complete and utter exercise in futility. Do you think I will some how magically see the light ? That history as I know it to be is false and the image the white man presents is much more factual ?

That will never ever happen.

Last edited:
me1_zpsvuq8c1nr.png

blk1_zpskpsyor3s.jpg

me1_zpsvuq8c1nr.png

blk1_zpskpsyor3s.jpg

Except Moors were Arabs they recycled largely Greco-Roman knowledge in the first place.

Greco-Roman Galen spoke of Germans, and Gauls (French) as the best soap-makers.

Any questions?

But every one of your whining points has been refuted many times by a lot of members.
If you mean saying "your stupid" "you have a low IQ" "your wrong" is refuting someone then your right.
Now you're blaming whites for having a "heart of stone when it comes to black people".
But you NEVER once have acknowledged the never-ending problems blacks cause in this society — and in every society where blacks are found in large numbers.

It's all coming out now. The Harvey Weinsteins.

All the sexual freaks in your race.

But Harvey Weinstein will only end up paying off a few civil suits. Other than that nothing is gonna happen to him.

White rapists are protected.

In fact white rapists get elected President

Not to mention other white rapists like Russel Crowe, Woody Allen, Roman Polanski, Bill O’Reilly, Casey Affleck, Ben Roethlisberger the beat goes on and on like Janet said.

Harvey Weinstein's a Jew, Jews aren't really White people, they have a lot of Afro-Asiatic (Semitic) DNA.

Harvey Weinstein's a Jew, Jews aren't really White people, they have a lot of Afro-Asiatic (Semitic) DNA.
So how is it that many Jewish people the actor Kirk Douglas or Woody Allen can whiten there names and have no problem fitting into white society if they're not white ?

What problems ? Crime ? And I'll show that white people are biggest criminals. Drugs ? And I'll show you that white people are the biggest drug dealers and takers ? Violence ? And I'll show that white people have been the most violent ever to walk the earth.

You don't like it because my arguments put you and white people on the back foot.
There has never been, in any of your posts that I have read, any recognition of the fact that black thugs are a cancer on this society and on decent black people as well.
And there is never any recognition from you of the fact that white thugs are cancer on this society

You name the problem, the disease, the human suffering, or the abject misery visited upon millions, and I'll bet you 10 bucks I can put a white face on it faster than a speeding ticket
You NEVER speak about black responsibility in getting their own lives together.

Whites depended on land giveaways like the Homestead Act, and housing subsidies that were essentially white-only for years, like FHA and VA loans. Even the GI Bill was largely for whites only, and all of these government efforts were instrumental in creating the white middle class.

Whites were dependent on the land and resources of the Americas. Then these same Europeans relied on slave labor to build a new nation and to create wealth for themselves; wealth that was instrumental to financing the American Revolution, as well as allowing the textile and tobacco industries to emerge as international powerhouses.

From 1790 to 1860 alone, whites and the overall economy reaped the benefits of as much as $40 billion in unpaid black labor.

But black people have returned so little ?

How many Whites even took advantage of the Homestead Act?

As a Polish American who's ancestors moved to New York in the early 20th century, this doesn't have anything to do with me.

The GI Bill on the other hand was used by quite a few Whites, but none the less it was paid for mostly by White tax-payers.

Black slaves were paid for with food, which is more to say about some starving peasants in Europe.

The fact that the Black slave population grew faster in the U.S than any White population had in Europe says it all.

The peasantry in Europe could starve to death, and no one cared, because they could be replaced.

On the other hand if Black slaves starved to death, it was loss of property.

Except Moors were Arabs they recycled largely Greco-Roman knowledge in the first place.
Greco-Roman Galen spoke of Germans, and Gauls (French) as the best soap-makers.
Any questions?
This is just.

im-white-and-i-say-so-onyx-truth-620x400.jpg

This is what a Moor thought about you, and your ilk.

But, they must have been Black because you say so.

Ibn Khaldun - Wikiquote

• "Beyond [known peoples of black West Africa] to the south there is no civilization in the proper sense. There are only humans who are closer to dumb animals than to rational beings. They live in thickets and caves, and eat herbs and unprepared grain. They frequently eat each other. They cannot be considered human beings."
    • Muqaddimah
  • "Therefore, the Negro nation are, as a rule, submissive to slavery, because [Negroes] have little [that is essentially] human and have attributes that are quite similar to those of dumb animals, as we have stated."
    • Muqaddimah

So how is it that many Jewish people the actor Kirk Douglas or Woody Allen can whiten there names and have no problem fitting into white society if they're not white ?

Here's a genetic PCA plot putting Jews as much closer genetically with the Moors (Maghrebian) rather than Northern Europeans.

5jbkEdu.png

Here's a genetic PCA plot putting Jews as much closer genetically with the Moors (Maghrebian) rather than Northern Europeans.

5jbkEdu.png
OK.

So how is it that many Jewish people like the actor Kirk Douglas or Woody Allen can whiten there names and have no problem fitting into white society if they're not white ?

Forum List

Back