Help me understand something about Black culture / behaviors/ beliefs?

What I don't understand myself, is that if you or any others feel the way you do about "whites", then why don't you and others who think like you catch the first plane or boat out of here, and go back to Africa where the original sin took place ??
Because we live in a system of white supremacy.

There is no-where on the planet you can go to escape white supremacy. That's how white supremacy works. You create a dependency on the people you are shitting on. You won white man. You took us over. We have to come to for a job. We have to come to you for a home. You won white man. You won. We have to come to you for everything. Why ? Because we live in a global system of white supremacy.

And the white supremacist on this planet run everything. So saying to black people "If you don't like it here. Why don't you go back to Africa" is like the warden of a prison saying to a prisoner "Well if you don't like it here move to another prison"
Mount an invasion force, land on the beaches, take back the continent in which you stake your African roots and claim in. That would be better than living here with whites you can't stand, and feel you will forever be oppressed by.
And the white supremacist would blow up all of Africa tomorrow because the white supremacists make sure they have bigger and badder weaponry.

One only has to look at the likes of Colonel Gaddifi who was trying to create a central african bank and an african communication network in Africa. Africa is a massive source for mobile phone networks and internet. Africans make billions for the white supremacists. Gaddifi plan went against there wishes just as would have an African bank. So he had to be killed

Patrice Lumumba, one of the greatest black leaders to emerge in this century, was assinated by the Belgians with the aid of US, so that the white international community could get the puppet government that they wanted in the Congo.

The constant interference on the part of certain powerful Flemmish interests are the principle reasons for all of the power struggles in the history of the Congo and the bloody civil war which is raging on now. The reason that black nations have not been able to prosper is the constant interference from outsiders who are still eager to exploit them.

You claim Gaddafi was targeted for putting Blacks first.

Well, Poland's being targeted for putting Poles first.

The EU's threatening sanctions on Poland.

EU threatens sanctions, stripped voting rights of Poland

How is it White supremacy for the EU to push Islamic refugees on everybody in the EU?

That's Liberalism.

Caucasian male here....generalizing ofcourse.
Us quality Caucasians tend to condemn and distance ourselves from the white criminals, white trash, white drug addicts and just overall poor quality Caucasians among us...we do this not only because they are poor quality humans but also because we are mindful that we are and can be grouped in with the common behaviors of our majority...like it or not generalizing and stereotyping isn't going away....It seems like more times than not the quality blacks are too quick to make excuses for the lesser quality and almost never condemn their piers who make them look bad...in fact, I've even seen them almost support the behaviors. Isn't this constant excuse making for bad behavior basically giving the youth a justification for their actions and behaviors? How will they ever hold themselves accountable if it's always someone else or another cause that made them do it. Aren't you in a sense condoning such bad behaviors by not condemning?
It seems blacks only follow and listen to blacks so until well respected blacks who are basically mentors to the youth...such as the Drake and Kanye's condemn bad behaviors can't we be pretty certain that X cycles will continue?
Us quality Caucasians tend to condemn and distance ourselves from the white criminals, white trash, white drug addicts and just overall poor quality Caucasians among us...we do this not only because they are poor quality humans but also because we are mindful that we are and can be grouped in with the common behaviors of our majority...like it or not generalizing and stereotyping isn't going away....It seems like more times than not the quality blacks are too quick to make excuses for the lesser quality and almost never condemn their piers who make them look bad...in fact, I've even seen them almost support the behaviors. Isn't this constant excuse making for bad behavior basically giving the youth a justification for their actions and behaviors? How will they ever hold themselves accountable if it's always someone else or another cause that made them do it. Aren't you in a sense condoning such bad behaviors by not condemning?
It seems blacks only follow and listen to blacks so until well respected blacks who are basically mentors to the youth...such as the Drake and Kanye's condemn bad behaviors can't we be pretty certain that X cycles will continue?
Dear
Any black speaking against another black is considered an uncle Tom. Uncle Tom's are sell out's to those who hate the white race, hate the history of the nation, and want to remain seperate from those in which they hate including the known sell out. However, when it comes to voting, there is unity among most blacks regardless of individual character or differences they might have, because they see strength in the numbers when voting in hopes that all will get something out of it (uncle Tom's not included). They wish they could hold it together afterwards, but they are just like the whites after the election, where as most go back to doing what they need in order to survive just like any other American does, and they hope for the best to come as a result of.
Dear BrokeLoser
Thanks for your honest question.
If everyone asked and talked openly as you did here, we would all have a chance to discuss and resolve these issues and reach a greater understanding. I really hope you continue asking and encouraging others to be this free to share.

To answer your question in the equivalent context, I'd compare it with conservatives especially white middle to upper class who seem to excuse or even applaud the financial exploitations and profits by big corporate owners and interests. Excusing Soros Bush Clinton Gore, any big corporate players despite mass accusations of financial legal or political abuses is part of the Good Old Boy system.

The good benefits that people do and get from capitalism and free market are often used to justify excusing the wrongs and even crimes committed.

It is also just as wrongful to blame all blacks or poor ppl on welfare for the wrongs of thugs, as it is to punish all wealthy or blame all rich or corporate heads for the wrongs of others of their class.

So I'd say blaming the poor or the blacks for thuggery is like blaming all the wealthy or whites for greed. Either way, if you attack people as a whole class, rich or poor, black or white, it creates a defensive backlash where ppl are so busy defending their own group from attacks they even go too far and end up denying wrongs that are actually committed or downplaying them as a response.

If we quit attacking whole groups, maybe we won't see this defense mechanism where ppl excuse themselves while attacking the other. There is the equivalent on the other side, and I've run into conservatives downplaying the corporate thievery and destruction by corporate abuses at taxpayer expense because they want to promote free Enterprise and capitalism as greater good than harm. It looks like cover up and excuses as well!

Because we have been asking that whites treat us as individuals since the 1600's

When have you ever treated Whites as individuals?

You even think that I being descended of 20th century Polish immigrants to New York, somehow is a Whitey who owes you too.

My hopes, dreams, and aspirations are that Whites, and all other ethnics will be saved from extinction.Is that no different than what Blacks feel? P.S You didn't say that Blacks, and Whites were equal, just their hopes, dreams, and aspirations are no different.
`
So what? Are you one of those people that needs to have everything spelled out to you? In the words of the late great Louis Armstrong,

If you had to ask the question, you ain't never gonna know the answer.

My hopes, dreams, and aspirations are that Whites, and all other ethnics will be saved from extinction.Is that no different than what Blacks feel? P.S You didn't say that Blacks, and Whites were equal, just their hopes, dreams, and aspirations are no different.
`
So what? Are you one of those people that needs to have everything spelled out to you? In the words of the late great Louis Armstrong,

If you had to ask the question, you ain't never gonna know the answer.

So, Blacks are "Only" equal in their hopes, dreams, and aspirations?

That's a wonderful theory, but it has no truth to it. Ethiopia had hundreds of thousands of rifles during their war so there goes your stupid theory right out the window. They were certainly interested in white firearms, but apparently were too stupid to make them (so the rifles they had were old for the time, and the newer ones they had were handouts from white countries and in smaller supply).
White people have something going for them that black people don't to the same extent.

Whites love to kill.

In Africa, they generally kill for food. In Europe, they kill for sport.

66360.jpg

articles101-792.jpg

2AF709B200000578-0-image-a-27_1438270110912.jpg

2F04160B00000578-0-image-a-30_1449135420682.jpg

pippa-middlton.jpg

Look how happy they are. White get their kicks killing.

I mean you have white supremacist who majored in physics and what does he do ?

He think's "well if I cut an an atom in half, which in turn cuts other atoms in half and so on. I can make a nuclear bomb that would kill thousands and thousands"

Who thinks like that ? Fking crazy. The white supremacist thinks like that, because that's how it must have been back in 1930's when nuclear bombs were first created and put into operation.

I've watched white people; when I was a kid, on a farm my dad used to take me. When they'd shoot something, they just go crazy, like they were really getting their kicks.
You see, it takes a man to use sword. It takes a man to use a sword and a spear, because you've got to have the heart to get up to someone close enough to work with him. Right now, you notice you probably have nightmares if you think a black man has got a blade.

But anybody can take a gun and stand at a distance and shoot at something that's no danger to him.
So how do your delusions explain that the murder/homicide rate in Europe is 3 per 100,000 and in Africa 12.5 per 100,000?

Mind boggling when you read the poppycock they expect intelligent people to believe. Like that "whites have benefitted the most from Affirmative Action"

If they actually believe this, it just goes to show hw stupid they are.

Very few white women get helped by affirmative action compared to wives & daughters of white men who are discriminated against. Far more white women have been HARMED by Affirmative Action than have been helped by it. 1000 to 1.
Racism is affirmative action for whites

You can't have a down with an up.

Black people are the targets of discrimination, in housing, employment, the justice system. So whites are being elevated above black people in housing, employment and the justice system

And all of this so-called preferential treatment that you think black get has hardly put a dent in white supremacy. White men still get most of all government contract dollars. White men still hold most of the of top jobs. White men still get most of the tenured professorships

Is George W. Bush stigmatized because his daddy got him into Yale?

Are the white baby-boomers who are currently inheriting nearly $10 trillion of property and wealth from their parents (wealth that was accumulated under conditions of formal apartheid) stigmatized by receipt of that wealth?

if black folks are being stigmatized by affirmative action (and by the way it's not even in existence in pretty much all states) whites must be the most self-hating bunch around. Years of favoritism must have brought whites to the point of paralysis
I can see they've got YOU programmed. Wanna compensate me for 40 years of lost wages, since I was denied an assistantship, by affirmative action ?

AA is the largest discrimination, against (by far) the largest number of people (Whites), in America, for 50 years. Nothing else even comes close.

I've told this to black guys, and they run like scared rabbits. They can't face up to their own hypocrisy.

AA has denied you nothing. Whites have been the largest benefactors of this policy over the past 50 years. The evidence shows this. You repeating your bs doesn't make what you say anything more than repeated bs. Get rid of the amnesia son. Whites got everything for 188 years now they have to compete.
Over the last 50 years? Hell, whites have had AA from the inception of this country.

Mind boggling when you read the poppycock they expect intelligent people to believe. Like that "whites have benefitted the most from Affirmative Action"

Very few white women get helped by affirmative action compared to wives & daughters of white men who are discriminated against. Far more white women have been HARMED by Affirmative Action than have been helped by it. 1000 to 1.

Black people are the targets of discrimination, in housing, employment, the justice system. So whites are being elevated above black people in housing, employment and the justice system

And all of this so-called preferential treatment that you think black get has hardly put a dent in white supremacy. White men still get most of all government contract dollars. White men still hold most of the of top jobs. White men still get most of the tenured professorships

Are the white baby-boomers who are currently inheriting nearly $10 trillion of property and wealth from their parents (wealth that was accumulated under conditions of formal apartheid) stigmatized by receipt of that wealth?

if black folks are being stigmatized by affirmative action (and by the way it's not even in existence in pretty much all states) whites must be the most self-hating bunch around. Years of favoritism must have brought whites to the point of paralysis
I can see they've got YOU programmed. Wanna compensate me for 40 years of lost wages, since I was denied an assistantship, by affirmative action ?

AA is the largest discrimination, against (by far) the largest number of people (Whites), in America, for 50 years. Nothing else even comes close.

I've told this to black guys, and they run like scared rabbits. They can't face up to their own hypocrisy.

AA has denied you nothing. Whites have been the largest benefactors of this policy over the past 50 years. The evidence shows this. You repeating your bs doesn't make what you say anything more than repeated bs. Get rid of the amnesia son. Whites got everything for 188 years now they have to compete.
Ha ha. While stumbling through your illiteracy, you said the opposite of what you tried to say. Benefactors are who GIVE aid. The word you meant is beneficiary.

But to say whites are the largest benefiiciares of AA, is preposterous leftist lying, at its worst.

Doesn't even deserve dignity of a response. Just another example of left creating ideas. Ho hum.

[QUOTE="IM2, po
You don't suffer from shit because of AA.[/QUOTE]
Lying won't win you any debates.. The supporters of AA must pay reparations to whites, and it should come from them personally, not the government

Last edited:

Over the last 50 years? Hell, whites have had AA from the inception of this country.
Last 50 yrs, blacks get AA. Whites must be paid reparations $$$$$$$

A culture not based on seeing criminals as heroes is by any definition superior.
Yeah white people don't celebrate white criminals. I mean. People like Al Capone, John Dillinger, Pretty Boy Floyd, Baby Face Nelson. Yeah no one has ever heard of them have they ?

Or how about films and programmes to show how stylish and “mysterious” white gangsters are ? Goodfellas ? Sopranos anyone? Biker gangs ? Game of Thrones ? Bonnie and Clyde ?

Or let's go back to the Wild West and films about killers like Billy The Kid, Wild Bill Hickcock, Jessie James.

You didn't really think this through.....Did ya ?
Watching a gangster movie doesn't mean anyone celebrates the criminals. There are many black gang movies.

Blacks need to stop being afraid of whites. If blacks act properly, they have nothing to fear.

. And that's because the country was conquered by whitey, structured by whitey, ruled by whitey, and secured by whitey for those hundreds of years. Now why was that not achieved by the so called African's who were "Americans" upon their triumphant return to the continent of Africa ??? Wasn't that what Liberia was created for ? How come there wasn't an expansion from that area once the foothold took hold in the region by the returning African's who were Americans upon their departure ??? Could it be said that African's aren't conquerors, but rather they are more in tune as worker bees instead ?? Who are the true conquerors in the world through out time as we know it ??

A culture not based on seeing criminals as heroes is by any definition superior.
Yeah white people don't celebrate white criminals. I mean. People like Al Capone, John Dillinger, Pretty Boy Floyd, Baby Face Nelson. Yeah no one has ever heard of them have they ?

Or how about films and programmes to show how stylish and “mysterious” white gangsters are ? Goodfellas ? Sopranos anyone? Biker gangs ? Game of Thrones ? Bonnie and Clyde ?

Or let's go back to the Wild West and films about killers like Billy The Kid, Wild Bill Hickcock, Jessie James.

You didn't really think this through.....Did ya ?
Watching a gangster movie doesn't mean anyone celebrates the criminals. There are many black gang movies.
. Exactly, and then the people must make an individual choice as to either celebrate the gangster's in the movies and/or real life or to denounce them.

Blacks need to stop being afraid of whites. If blacks act properly, they have nothing to fear.
The problem is they can't act properly.

Even after receiving all the advantages of Affirmative Action.

Even after receiving all the advantages of Affirmative Action.
Passing a law won't make an amoeba into a rocket scientist.

. And that's because the country was conquered by whitey, structured by whitey, ruled by whitey, and secured by whitey for those hundreds of years. Now why was that not achieved by the so called African's who were "Americans" upon their triumphant return to the continent of Africa ??? Wasn't that what Liberia was created for ? How come there wasn't an expansion from that area once the foothold took hold in the region by the returning African's who were Americans upon their departure ??? Could it be said that African's aren't conquerors, but rather they are more in tune as worker bees instead ?? Who are the true conquerors in the world through out time as we know it ??

You are truly a nutcase. Whites invade a country, commit genocide and think that they have the right to impose themselves as the sole beneficiaries of every opportunity after they do so. The blacks and all other non whites who worked here and built this nation did not have to go back to anywhere. They contributed to the creation and building of this nation just as much if not more than whitey. So they had the same right to be here. You see while you think you make sense with this idiocy, there is this matter of laws that we are bound to called the constitution whereby it was declared that all those in this nation had equal rights. Not that whites got all the rights. So then let me inform you of one last whitebread fallacy, the world is not to be conquered. The world was made for people to live here, where they live and in peace. For some reason whitey decided I was a great thing to take from others what was not his. That's called coveting son, and there is a penalty for that.

You are not superior because you conquer. Maybe when the white man grows up he'll learn that. He'll also learn to man up and stop trying to make excuses.

Ha ha. While stumbling through your illiteracy, you said the opposite of what you tried to say. Benefactors are who GIVE aid. The word you meant is beneficiary.

But to say whites are the largest benefiiciares of AA, is preposterous leftist lying, at its worst.

Doesn't even deserve dignity of a response. Just another example of left creating ideas. Ho hum.

It is fact. You just can't deal with it. Whites have gained t he most from Affirmative Action. I posted links to information that says so you do nothing but make declarations.

Forum List

Back