Help me understand something about Black culture / behaviors/ beliefs?

You claim Gaddafi was targeted for putting Blacks first.

Well, Poland's being targeted for putting Poles first.

The EU's threatening sanctions on Poland.

EU threatens sanctions, stripped voting rights of Poland

How is it White supremacy for the EU to push Islamic refugees on everybody in the EU?

That's Liberalism.
Are Islamic refugees running anything in Polish society ? And how many of them are there ?

What does that have to do with White Liberals in the EU bullying Poland?

A culture not based on seeing criminals as heroes is by any definition superior.
Yeah white people don't celebrate white criminals. I mean. People like Al Capone, John Dillinger, Pretty Boy Floyd, Baby Face Nelson. Yeah no one has ever heard of them have they ?

Or how about films and programmes to show how stylish and “mysterious” white gangsters are ? Goodfellas ? Sopranos anyone? Biker gangs ? Game of Thrones ? Bonnie and Clyde ?

Or let's go back to the Wild West and films about killers like Billy The Kid, Wild Bill Hickcock, Jessie James.

You didn't really think this through.....Did ya ?
Watching a gangster movie doesn't mean anyone celebrates the criminals. There are many black gang movies.

But there are many more white ones. Look, everything whites say we do, whites do more of. So learn to take responsibility for the wrongs your race has done instead of always blacks do this and blacks do that, Or we may do the same thing but it doesn't mean we're doing it like you guys are..

I've watched several black gang movies and interviews with hose who made then. What they are used for is to teach lessons especially to young blacks that such a lifestyle is not good.

Like this:

Tales from da hood movie 1995-ending

But to you whites we are celebrating being thugs. And that's because this is the way you want to see us. And that's why I say you are a racist.

A culture not based on seeing criminals as heroes is by any definition superior.
Yeah white people don't celebrate white criminals. I mean. People like Al Capone, John Dillinger, Pretty Boy Floyd, Baby Face Nelson. Yeah no one has ever heard of them have they ?

Or how about films and programmes to show how stylish and “mysterious” white gangsters are ? Goodfellas ? Sopranos anyone? Biker gangs ? Game of Thrones ? Bonnie and Clyde ?

Or let's go back to the Wild West and films about killers like Billy The Kid, Wild Bill Hickcock, Jessie James.

Watching a gangster movie doesn't mean anyone celebrates the criminals. There are many black gang movies.

But there are many more white ones. Look, everything whites say we do, whites do more of. So learn to take responsibility for the wrongs your race has done instead of always blacks do this and blacks do that, Or we may do the same thing but it doesn't mean we're doing it like you guys are..

I've watched several black gang movies and interviews with hose who made then. What they are used for is to teach lessons especially to young blacks that such a lifestyle is not good.

Like this:

But to you whites we are celebrating being thugs. And that's because this is the way you want to see us. And that's why I say you are a racist.

I never said you celebrated thugs. You posted how whites celebrate criminals, I point out that there are also black gang movies and voila, I'm racist?

Caucasian male here....generalizing ofcourse.
Us quality Caucasians tend to condemn and distance ourselves from the white criminals, white trash, white drug addicts and just overall poor quality Caucasians among us...we do this not only because they are poor quality humans but also because we are mindful that we are and can be grouped in with the common behaviors of our majority...like it or not generalizing and stereotyping isn't going away....It seems like more times than not the quality blacks are too quick to make excuses for the lesser quality and almost never condemn their piers who make them look bad...in fact, I've even seen them almost support the behaviors. Isn't this constant excuse making for bad behavior basically giving the youth a justification for their actions and behaviors? How will they ever hold themselves accountable if it's always someone else or another cause that made them do it. Aren't you in a sense condoning such bad behaviors by not condemning?
It seems blacks only follow and listen to blacks so until well respected blacks who are basically mentors to the youth...such as the Drake and Kanye's condemn bad behaviors can't we be pretty certain that X cycles will continue?
Blacks need to stop being afraid of whites. If blacks act properly, they have nothing to fear.
The problem is they can't act properly.
Even after receiving all the advantages of Affirmative Action.
Passing a law won't make an amoeba into a rocket scientist.
Correct. And giving jobs, promotions, college seats etc. to unqualified dum dums creates problems. Sometimes even loss of life.

Like nonwhites haven't been imperialists (conquerers) ?

Is there a doctor in the house ?

Last edited:
Mind boggling when you read the poppycock they expect intelligent people to believe. Like that "whites have benefitted the most from Affirmative Action"

If they actually believe this, it just goes to show hw stupid they are.

Very few white women get helped by affirmative action compared to wives & daughters of white men who are discriminated against. Far more white women have been HARMED by Affirmative Action than have been helped by it. 1000 to 1.
Racism is affirmative action for whites

You can't have a down with an up.

Black people are the targets of discrimination, in housing, employment, the justice system. So whites are being elevated above black people in housing, employment and the justice system

You can't have a down with an up.

And all of this so-called preferential treatment that you think black get has hardly put a dent in white supremacy. White men still get most of all government contract dollars. White men still hold most of the of top jobs. White men still get most of the tenured professorships

Is George W. Bush stigmatized because his daddy got him into Yale?

Are the white baby-boomers who are currently inheriting nearly $10 trillion of property and wealth from their parents (wealth that was accumulated under conditions of formal apartheid) stigmatized by receipt of that wealth?

if black folks are being stigmatized by affirmative action (and by the way it's not even in existence in pretty much all states) whites must be the most self-hating bunch around. Years of favoritism must have brought whites to the point of paralysis
I can see they've got YOU programmed. Wanna compensate me for 40 years of lost wages, since I was denied an assistantship, by affirmative action ?

AA is the largest discrimination, against (by far) the largest number of people (Whites), in America, for 50 years. Nothing else even comes close.

I've told this to black guys, and they run like scared rabbits. They can't face up to their own hypocrisy.

AA has denied you nothing. Whites have been the largest benefactors of this policy over the past 50 years. The evidence shows this. You repeating your bs doesn't make what you say anything more than repeated bs. Get rid of the amnesia son. Whites got everything for 188 years now they have to compete.
Ha ha. While stumbling through your illiteracy, you said the opposite of what you tried to say. Benefactors are who GIVE aid. The word you meant is beneficiary.

But to say whites are the largest benefiiciares of AA, is preposterous leftist lying, at its worst.

Doesn't even deserve dignity of a response. Just another example of left creating ideas. Ho hum.

It is fact. You just can't deal with it. Whites have gained t he most from Affirmative Action. I posted links to information that says so you do nothing but make declarations.
I saw no links, and if you had any, I refuted them years ago in this forum, in addition to right here in this thread.

The problem is they can't act properly.
Even after receiving all the advantages of Affirmative Action.
Passing a law won't make an amoeba into a rocket scientist.

You guys aren't quality Caucasians. On top of that whites really need to stop trying to lecture others on how the should do things. Because you really don't want us to do things like whites did it.

Who is afraid of whites?. When we look at the totality of America it has been whites who have been the scared ones.

Now as to that last in passing a law won't make a racist obey it.
Whites would benefit if blacks started doing things the way whites do them: thinking first, then doing. It would cut down on black crime and enforcement expenses, not to mention incarceration costs and welfare. Our legal system is one of rules and consequences. You break a rule, you suffer the consequences. Blacks tend not to get this, which is why they are so overrepresented in violent crime. So I guess whites are stuck trying to at least make the blacks religious. If they're too dumb to follow the rules and understand the consequences, I suppose the next best thing is telling them a bedtime story with a moral and hoping the blacks learn that way.

Well given we commit less crime, that's the first thing you've got wring. And you really don't want to discuss how whites have dine things, nor do we have to concern ourselves with what benefits whites. You seethe way whites have really done things and your version are not the same. Nor is your opinion on our legal system the way it operates. You are just an example of a white dude with delusions of white racial grandeur.
See, this is what I mean when I say blacks are stupid. I say "overrepresented," which is a per capita measure, and you say I am wrong and just say "less," which means total numbers. It's that kind of negro stupidity and inability to comprehend basic language that makes me believe what I believe.

Like this:

There is a reason Billy the Kid is celebrated.

So goodfellas and the Godfather and various movies about white violence (To many to name) is not celebrating white criminal and white violence ?
It's entertainment. Care to address the black gang movies?
Every single Black gang movie I have ever seen was made to instruct Black youth about the harm that comes from being involved in gangs. They pretty much point out that gangs are a white invention they are emulating and the lifestyle assists whites in their attempts to imprison Black youth.

So goodfellas and the Godfather and various movies about white violence (To many to name) is not celebrating white criminal and white violence ?
Every single Black gang movie I have ever seen was made to instruct Black youth about the harm that comes from being involved in gangs. They pretty much point out that gangs are a white invention they are emulating and the lifestyle assists whites in their attempts to imprison Black youth.
American Gangster?

American Gangster?
Classic example of what I just said.

There are more black gangs than white ones today
There are more white gangsters than Black ones today.
Demographics
Was there something in that I was supposed to believe? The largest gang wasnt even listed on there.
It does show that blacks have more gangs than whites
Average Race/Ethnicity of Gang Members
by Area Type, 2011
Larger Cities Suburban Counties Smaller Cities Rural Counties
Black or African American
39.0% 32.7% 20.3% 56.8%
Hispanic or Latino 45.5 51.0 53.8 24.8
White 9.7 9.1 14.6 14.9
Other 5.8 7.2 11.3 3.4

Demographics
Was there something in that I was supposed to believe? The largest gang wasnt even listed on there.
Thats probably because whites made up that chart and left their gangs out.

Demographics
Thats probably because whites made up that chart and left their gangs out.
geez, typical response. Just like IQ tests, whites made up the test so it must be wrong, SAT tests, whites made it up so it must be wrong..etc etc....

There are some things I do agree with though. There is not enough real black history taught in schools.

Forum List

Back