Help me understand something about Black culture / behaviors/ beliefs?

Actually it turns out these Asians were harboring Mexican illegals.

Novi restaurant owner and his wife charged with harboring illegal immigrants after five Mexican nationals died in a fire at their home, records show.

Caucasian male here....generalizing ofcourse.
Us quality Caucasians tend to condemn and distance ourselves from the white criminals, white trash, white drug addicts and just overall poor quality Caucasians among us...we do this not only because they are poor quality humans but also because we are mindful that we are and can be grouped in with the common behaviors of our majority...like it or not generalizing and stereotyping isn't going away....It seems like more times than not the quality blacks are too quick to make excuses for the lesser quality and almost never condemn their piers who make them look bad...in fact, I've even seen them almost support the behaviors. Isn't this constant excuse making for bad behavior basically giving the youth a justification for their actions and behaviors? How will they ever hold themselves accountable if it's always someone else or another cause that made them do it. Aren't you in a sense condoning such bad behaviors by not condemning?
It seems blacks only follow and listen to blacks so until well respected blacks who are basically mentors to the youth...such as the Drake and Kanye's condemn bad behaviors can't we be pretty certain that X cycles will continue?
What happens to the Republican Party if poor whites stop voting GOP?

Considering the number and plight of poor whites, I would think you have a few comments for them.

"Number of plight"?
Only one in ten whites ride the backs of taxpayers while nearly five in ten blacks are pet humans requiring a spoon feeding....add in the crime stats and incarceration ratios and blacks are this nations largest liability...far and away the largest.
My guess is, when whites run their negative numbers up by 400-500% people will start to address your concerns....Nobody really gives two shits about micro percentages...you know this.

I have watched biographies on the German Holocaust, that doesn't mean I agree with the extermination of those innocent Jews. Although I didn't watch it for entertainment, I did watch it for education. Watching any media, be it bios, movies, etc, does not mean we are celebrating. So, you enjoy watching black gang movies?
Who green-light's these movies ? Who green-lighted Boyz In The Hood ? Straight Outta Compton ? Menace To Society ?

I'll give you a clue, it's not black people. Black people don't have that kinda muscle in hollywood.

The vast majority of people who go to the movies in the USA white. So white consumers must be responding to an already held impression of black people. That is the images of blacks as gangstas, pimps, dealers and “hos”

It's whites who have made the thug image marketable and created a financial reason for black actors to play to play up to that image.

If white movie goers were interested in going to see movies about radical social transformation, community uplift, racism and black history (And no I don't mean slave movies where black people are getting there asses kicked for two and half hours) and yes there are many, many such movies out there, then that’s the movies that would be churned out in larger numbers.

But whites aren’t are not looking to watch films about overthrowing the system from which you benefit. Whites would rather watch movies about guns and drugs, and being a thug

It's white buyers who make that kind of black gang movies you are moaning about profitable, but instead of asking for any responsibility from them, you blame the artists for doing what they’re supposed to do in a capitalist system, which is respond to market demand, no matter the social consequences.

But it's odd how the Sopranos never get blamed when white folks kill someone, or the Saw movie trilogy, or Johnny Cash, who sang about shooting a man in Reno “just to watch him die.”

Porter Wagoner, whose song “Cold Hard Facts of Life,” tells of a man who kills his wife for cheating on him or Johnny Paycheck’s “Pardon Me, I’ve Got Someone to Kill,” or Spade Cooley in the 1950s: a man who didn’t just sing of violence, but also practiced what he preached, by beating his wife to death in front of their teenage daughter in 1961.

I have watched biographies on the German Holocaust, that doesn't mean I agree with the extermination of those innocent Jews. Although I didn't watch it for entertainment, I did watch it for education. Watching any media, be it bios, movies, etc, does not mean we are celebrating. So, you enjoy watching black gang movies?
Who green-light's these movies ? Who green-lighted Boyz In The Hood ? Straight Outta Compton ? Menace To Society ?

I'll give you a clue, it's not black people. Black people don't have that kinda muscle in hollywood.

The vast majority of people who go to the movies in the USA white. So white consumers must be responding to an already held impression of black people. That is the images of blacks as gangstas, pimps, dealers and “hos”

It's whites who have made the thug image marketable and created a financial reason for black actors to play to play up to that image.

If white movie goers were interested in going to see movies about radical social transformation, community uplift, racism and black history (And no I don't mean slave movies where black people are getting there asses kicked for two and half hours) and yes there are many, many such movies out there, then that’s the movies that would be churned out in larger numbers.

But whites aren’t are not looking to watch films about overthrowing the system from which you benefit. Whites would rather watch movies about guns and drugs, and being a thug

It's white buyers who make that kind of black gang movies you are moaning about profitable, but instead of asking for any responsibility from them, you blame the artists for doing what they’re supposed to do in a capitalist system, which is respond to market demand, no matter the social consequences.

But it's odd how the Sopranos never get blamed when white folks kill someone, or the Saw movie trilogy, or Johnny Cash, who sang about shooting a man in Reno “just to watch him die.”

Porter Wagoner, whose song “Cold Hard Facts of Life,” tells of a man who kills his wife for cheating on him or Johnny Paycheck’s “Pardon Me, I’ve Got Someone to Kill,” or Spade Cooley in the 1950s: a man who didn’t just sing of violence, but also practiced what he preached, by beating his wife to death in front of their teenage daughter in 1961.

But we loved the Cosby Show. That is what we hope for the black family. They were a good family. I'm not talking about the real Bill Cosby I'm talking about Hethcliff Huckstable and Clair. A doctor and lawyer. Us whites loved seeing that and wish the black community would use them as rolemodels. In fact I bet many of you did. Those blacks are living successful lives out in the suburbs.

Notice the Huckstables didn't live in the hood?

I never said you celebrated thugs. You posted how whites celebrate criminals, I point out that there are also black gang movies and voila, I'm racist?
White celebrate criminals and the white supremacists on the planet are the biggest crminals
According to you we are all white supremacists, so your comments are null and void.

My sister in laws are really naive. They went to this event this week:

Wayne State campus on lockdown after four teens shot at Noel Night in Detroit

Four teenagers were injured when gunshots rang out during the popular holiday festival Noel Night in Detroit's Midtown Saturday, police said.

At about 7:40 p.m., the streets around the Detroit Institute of Arts were teeming with crowds of festival-goers when about four gunshots went off near John R and Farnsworth. People started screaming and running in the chaos.

Detroit Police Sgt. Nicole Kirkwood said there were four people struck, three male teens ages 14, 15 and 19 and one 17-year-old female. Their injuries are non-life-threatening, Kirkwood said.

Kirkwood described the shooter as a light-skinned black man wearing tan pants. He was observed firing shots into the ground before opening fire.

Asked what may have been the cause of the shooting, she said she did not have additional details but police are investigating.

"Some pushing, some shoving, and then shots fired.

"It's ridiculous. ... Why? For what?" Craig said. "Why is there a need to use a weapon. We're going to do as much as we can to ID the shooter."

This is not a problem in the white community. Pushing and shoving usually doesn't lead to gun shots.

And the black actors are forced to act in gang movies lol

I never said you celebrated thugs. You posted how whites celebrate criminals, I point out that there are also black gang movies and voila, I'm racist?
White celebrate criminals and the white supremacists on the planet are the biggest crminals
According to you we are all white supremacists, so your comments are null and void.

Four teenagers were injured when gunshots rang out during the popular holiday festival Noel Night in Detroit's Midtown Saturday, police said.

At about 7:40 p.m., the streets around the Detroit Institute of Arts were teeming with crowds of festival-goers when about four gunshots went off near John R and Farnsworth. People started screaming and running in the chaos.

Detroit Police Sgt. Nicole Kirkwood said there were four people struck, three male teens ages 14, 15 and 19 and one 17-year-old female. Their injuries are non-life-threatening, Kirkwood said.

Kirkwood described the shooter as a light-skinned black man wearing tan pants. He was observed firing shots into the ground before opening fire.

Asked what may have been the cause of the shooting, she said she did not have additional details but police are investigating.

"It's ridiculous. ... Why? For what?" Craig said. "Why is there a need to use a weapon. We're going to do as much as we can to ID the shooter."

This is not a problem in the white community. Pushing and shoving usually doesn't lead to gun shots.

"This is not a problem in the white community. Pushing and shoving usually doesn't lead to gun shots."
Bullshit. White people are known shooters. Whenever you hear about a school or a concert being shot up the first thing I know you do is pray it wasnt a white person.

So all the most murderous countries are in Africa ? We live in a system of white supremacy and the white supremacist run Wiki. What do you expect them to say ?

Let's have a look who runs UNODC (United Nations On Drugs On Crime) the place where you got those stats from. The UNODC which is based in Austria - Vienna (Suspected white supremacist)

Executive Director of UNODC - Yuri Fedotov (White Russian)

EDcorner_topbanner.jpg

And let's look at where there money is coming from (This is from there own website)

Funding_trend_WEbsite_April_2015-1.jpg

Very white-Don't you think ?

And this is from their website.

So of course they are gonna put white nations who give them the most money at the bottom and black nations who don't give them a biscuit at the top.

If you are participating in a statistical research project that demonstrates that some "racial" groups are more violent than others, then yes, you are more likely than not involved in a racist enterprise.

If this scientific research then has the most curious and interesting repeated finding that blacks are almost always the most violent group, then you are most certainly involved in a project which furthers white supremacy.
So you'll disbelieve any source that shows negroes to be as stupid and violent as they really are. OK. Why even ask for a source then?

The reason they get $ from white nations is because white nations are the ones smart enough to have money to give. We know what happens when we let blacks do math or handle the economy:

Zimbabwe%20Trillion_3_CROP.jpg

"This is not a problem in the white community. Pushing and shoving usually doesn't lead to gun shots."
Bullshit. White people are known shooters. Whenever you hear about a school or a concert being shot up the first thing I know you do is pray it wasnt a white person.

True but that's one nut who snapped. What happened this weekend happens all the time in Detroit. Someone gets pushed and they can't be disrespected like that so guns get pulled.

Haven't you guys admitted how violent and dangerous the black community can be? Trust me, no gun shots went off in my community this Xmas or 4th of July. In fact I went to Dearborn, MI for the 4th of July where there are a lot of Muslims and there weren't any gun shots there.

You can't have a black block party in Detroit without shots being heard.

Google public shootings this Christmas

Silver Spring, Maryland - Wikipedia

Sunday evening, a 31-year-old man was leaving a store on the 1200 block of South Jefferson Street when a man, 34, confronted him and demanded his belongings, the Tribune said. Once the robber took the man’s belongings, the victim pulled out a gun and shot him in the chest.

3 Dead, 21 Wounded In Christmas Weekend Shootings Across Chicago

Christmas Eve shootings in Syracuse send 3 to hospital in less than 9 hours

Are these all black communities?

Cleveland is heavy black https://www.usnews.com/news/best-st...-drive-by-christmas-eve-shooting-in-cleveland

New Orleans Man killed in Christmas shooting, New Orleans police say

Arkansas?

Richard Gilliam
CREDIT LONOKE COUNTY SHERIFF'S OFFICE
One man is in custody and Arkansas authorities are searching for a second suspect following a Christmas Day shooting in which one person was killed, another wounded and a woman was kidnapped.

Thirty-three-year-old Richard Gilliam of Little Rock was being held without bond Tuesday at the Lonoke County jail on charges that include capital murder.

True but that's one nut who snapped. What happened this weekend happens all the time in Detroit. Someone gets pushed and they can't be disrespected like that so guns get pulled.

Haven't you guys admitted how violent and dangerous the black community can be? Trust me, no gun shots went off in my community this Xmas or 4th of July. In fact I went to Dearborn, MI for the 4th of July where there are a lot of Muslims and there weren't any gun shots there.

You can't expect blacks to understand statistics.

And I always thought PBS was a liberal station. I didn't think they would lie and exaggerate how dangerous black communities are

The Interrupters | Putting an End to Inner City Violence | Chicago | PBS

Why Chicago hasn’t yet escaped an epidemic of gun violence

And I'm not trying to argue why blacks are more violent. It very well may be because of centuries of treating them like second class citizens. But Asclepias is arguing this is a myth. He says us whites are more violent.

How do you stop a “contagious” outbreak of violence? For Chicago, 2016 is already the deadliest year in more than two decades. John Yang visits the city to understand why the problem is so entrenched and to meet the people who are trying to change things.

So John Yang is trying to fix the problem white Asclepias is denying they have a problem. If we were all blacks discussing this I think Asclepias would be a little more intellectually honest. He doesn't want to admit they have a problem but if he does ever admit it then he will blame it all on whites.

And I always thought PBS was a liberal station. I didn't think they would lie and exaggerate how dangerous black communities are

And I'm not trying to argue why blacks are more violent. It very well may be because of centuries of treating them like second class citizens.
Centuries-old blacks are not the ones being violent.
But Asclepias is arguing this is a myth. He says us whites are more violent.
Some of them think they can create wealth by printing trillion unit bills. When he goes to the supermarket and hands them a bill, he gets food, right?
How do you stop a “contagious” outbreak of violence? For Chicago, 2016 is already the deadliest year in more than two decades. John Yang visits the city to understand why the problem is so entrenched and to meet the people who are trying to change things.

So John Yang is trying to fix the problem white Asclepias is denying they have a problem. If we were all blacks discussing this I think Asclepias would be a little more intellectually honest. He doesn't want to admit they have a problem but if he does ever admit it then he will blame it all on whites.
His kind can create problems. Acknowledging and solving them is for another race.

And I'm not trying to argue why blacks are more violent. It very well may be because of centuries of treating them like second class citizens.
Some of them think they can create wealth by printing trillion unit bills. When he goes to the supermarket and hands them a bill, he gets food, right?

His kind can create problems. Acknowledging and solving them is for another race.

Here is a great example of how "the man" or "white people" are fucking with poor minorities but who's fault is it that they fall for this?

Most lottery tickets are bought in places with more minorities

Powerball isn't the problem. It's the smaller games.

A lot of people in financial trouble think it's the only way to accumulate money
One in five Americans believe the lottery is the only way they can accumulate a significant amount of savings.

This might indicate that people are bad at math, but it's also a sign of desperation.

During the Great Recession, more than half the states in the US saw growth in lottery sales. Of the 42 states with lotteries, 25 saw a spike in instant and daily games.

In addition, one study found that 15 percent of millennials say the lottery is their retirement plan. It's easy to mock, but the authors of the study wrote that there are several very real challenges millennials say they face. One is that they'll have to care for their parents financially. Another is that they feel Social Security will provide them no meaningful income by the time they retire. Last, the survey found 28 percent believed they wouldn't be able to retire when they want — and another 28 percent believe they will never be able to retire.

In short, the lottery preys on vulnerable people

Here is a great example of how "the man" or "white people" are fucking with poor minorities but who's fault is it that they fall for this?

Most lottery tickets are bought in places with more minorities

Powerball isn't the problem. It's the smaller games.

A lot of people in financial trouble think it's the only way to accumulate money
One in five Americans believe the lottery is the only way they can accumulate a significant amount of savings.

This might indicate that people are bad at math, but it's also a sign of desperation.

During the Great Recession, more than half the states in the US saw growth in lottery sales. Of the 42 states with lotteries, 25 saw a spike in instant and daily games.

In addition, one study found that 15 percent of millennials say the lottery is their retirement plan. It's easy to mock, but the authors of the study wrote that there are several very real challenges millennials say they face. One is that they'll have to care for their parents financially. Another is that they feel Social Security will provide them no meaningful income by the time they retire. Last, the survey found 28 percent believed they wouldn't be able to retire when they want — and another 28 percent believe they will never be able to retire.

In short, the lottery preys on vulnerable people
So it's white people's fault that blacks are retarded and utterly incapable of understanding statistics?

Us quality Caucasians tend to condemn and distance ourselves from the white criminals, white trash, white drug addicts and just overall poor quality Caucasians among us...we do this not only because they are poor quality humans but also because we are mindful that we are and can be grouped in with the common behaviors of our majority...like it or not generalizing and stereotyping isn't going away....It seems like more times than not the quality blacks are too quick to make excuses for the lesser quality and almost never condemn their piers who make them look bad...in fact, I've even seen them almost support the behaviors. Isn't this constant excuse making for bad behavior basically giving the youth a justification for their actions and behaviors? How will they ever hold themselves accountable if it's always someone else or another cause that made them do it. Aren't you in a sense condoning such bad behaviors by not condemning?
It seems blacks only follow and listen to blacks so until well respected blacks who are basically mentors to the youth...such as the Drake and Kanye's condemn bad behaviors can't we be pretty certain that X cycles will continue?
I asked a girl who was home for the holidays in Michigan but she moved to Atlanta for a job. I asked her if southerners are losing the accent. She said they are. People view the southern drall as ignorant. That’s all I’m asking blacks to do. Lose the ignorant drawl

Maybe you need to stop asking blacks to do anything and you lose your racist stereotypes. Sealy Lobo, you have nothing to offer us as long as you think you are doing us a favor or that you are making suggestions on how we need too act coming from the perspective of how whites see things .I'm telling you that as a black person. The way whites have done things is not what needs to be emulated. Not when you honestly look at how whites did things. Now if you remain in this delusion of grandeur it appears whites have then you ignore how whites actually did things thinking you have something to say that we must listen to. Drop your own accent. We are very capable of seeing our own mistakes and understanding why they happen. We are more than equipped to reduce those mistakes. The mistakes are fewer than you want to admit and in fact things are far worse in the white community. White kids go to work tatted with all kinds of piercings but you are talking about blacks. The problem is not what you say it is and as long as you don't know the problem you damn sure cannot provide a solution.
. Good grief.. Care to stay on topic ?? You answer by bringing up 40 more topics, so are you attempting to muddy the waters ?? How about addressing one thing at a time in your responses ??.. lol

I asked a girl who was home for the holidays in Michigan but she moved to Atlanta for a job. I asked her if southerners are losing the accent. She said they are. People view the southern drall as ignorant. That’s all I’m asking blacks to do. Lose the ignorant drawl

Maybe you need to stop asking blacks to do anything and you lose your racist stereotypes. Sealy Lobo, you have nothing to offer us as long as you think you are doing us a favor or that you are making suggestions on how we need too act coming from the perspective of how whites see things .I'm telling you that as a black person. The way whites have done things is not what needs to be emulated. Not when you honestly look at how whites did things. Now if you remain in this delusion of grandeur it appears whites have then you ignore how whites actually did things thinking you have something to say that we must listen to. Drop your own accent. We are very capable of seeing our own mistakes and understanding why they happen. We are more than equipped to reduce those mistakes. The mistakes are fewer than you want to admit and in fact things are far worse in the white community. White kids go to work tatted with all kinds of piercings but you are talking about blacks. The problem is not what you say it is and as long as you don't know the problem you damn sure cannot provide a solution.
. Good grief.. Care to stay on topic ?? You answer by bringing up 40 more topics, so are you attempting to muddy the waters ?? How about addressing one thing at a time in your responses ??.. lol

So he completely blew off my suggestion that blacks lose the ignorant accent. This is no different than what we are asking white southerners to do. The only difference is white southerners will do it and they won't have that hick accent costing them jobs.

I think IM2 knows I'm right. He won't admit it in front of us but when he goes home tonight he will beat his kid like Adrian Peterson if the kid doesn't speak eubonics properly. LOL

So all the most murderous countries are in Africa ? We live in a system of white supremacy and the white supremacist run Wiki. What do you expect them to say ?

Let's have a look who runs UNODC (United Nations On Drugs On Crime) the place where you got those stats from. The UNODC which is based in Austria - Vienna (Suspected white supremacist)

Executive Director of UNODC - Yuri Fedotov (White Russian)

EDcorner_topbanner.jpg

And let's look at where there money is coming from (This is from there own website)

Funding_trend_WEbsite_April_2015-1.jpg

Very white-Don't you think ?

And this is from their website.

So of course they are gonna put white nations who give them the most money at the bottom and black nations who don't give them a biscuit at the top.

If you are participating in a statistical research project that demonstrates that some "racial" groups are more violent than others, then yes, you are more likely than not involved in a racist enterprise.

If this scientific research then has the most curious and interesting repeated finding that blacks are almost always the most violent group, then you are most certainly involved in a project which furthers white supremacy.

If you look around the room and your fellow researchers who are making this amazing discovery are almost all white, then you are most definitely involved in a white racist project.

If one is cool with that then so be it; do not run away from the implications of that choice.

Racism in 2017 is not a racism were people say "Kill these blacks". Racism is saying things - RIGHT UP UNTIL - it's clearly a racist statement. So white people will not say "Black people are violent savages" but they will throw out these 'stats' about so called crime and murder rates

They won't say "Black people are stupid" but they will throw out stats about black people have a low IQ. They say think things that lead up to an obvious conclusion "Black people are violent and stupid"

It's simply trying to masquerade their internal chaos into a form of rationality.
. Well let me ask you this - If a white guy commits a violent act, does this make him a smart guy for doing so or a dumb guy for doing so ???

Isn't it true that until one is educated properly, and is taught to become an educated human being who turns away from using his physical ways to get results, and he begins to use his mind instead to get results, that at this point he becomes an educated citizen who gains respect in that way ??

Does it make since to call an educated person ignorant or dumb ? Nope. What causes people to begin to look at a person, and to then think that the person might be ignorant or dumb on the issues or upon life events etc. ?? It's when the person does things in which causes these profiles to take shape against them.

Now what people do in response to it all is anybody's guess, but that is why law's are so important, because it stops people from causing harm to those who have not been educated or raised up to standards expected in a civilized society.

The stats are an embarrassing thing, but they can be a great tool to use in fixing problems, but it always depends on who is using the stats, and what they are using them for.

So he completely blew off my suggestion that blacks lose the ignorant accent. This is no different than what we are asking white southerners to do. The only difference is white southerners will do it and they won't have that hick accent costing them jobs.

I think IM2 knows I'm right. He won't admit it in front of us but when he goes home tonight he will beat his kid like Adrian Peterson if the kid doesn't speak eubonics properly. LOL
. Accents are cool, and I hope we don't lose the various accents that make this nation so cool. I've met plenty of people with great accents that are culturally in tune with their region or area, and the people were very smart. Not sure if we can describe ones intelligence through their accents. Most of it is based on their actions only.

. Accents are cool, and I hope we don't lose the various accents that make this nation so cool. I've met plenty of people with great accents that are culturally in tune with their region or area, and the people were very smart. Not sure if we can describe ones intelligence through their accents. Most of it is based on their actions only.
While you think think accents are cool I know immigrants with college degrees who don’t interview well because of them.

I like southern accents too. But statistically the south has figured out employers think the person isn’t professional, polished, it comes of as slow and ignorant. Goobers.

So white southerners are having their kids learn how to speak northern.

If blacks don’t want to take the same advice that’s their fault.

Forum List

Back