Help me understand something about Black culture / behaviors/ beliefs?

Maybe you need to stop asking blacks to do anything and you lose your racist stereotypes. Sealy Lobo, you have nothing to offer us as long as you think you are doing us a favor or that you are making suggestions on how we need too act coming from the perspective of how whites see things .I'm telling you that as a black person. The way whites have done things is not what needs to be emulated. Not when you honestly look at how whites did things. Now if you remain in this delusion of grandeur it appears whites have then you ignore how whites actually did things thinking you have something to say that we must listen to. Drop your own accent. We are very capable of seeing our own mistakes and understanding why they happen. We are more than equipped to reduce those mistakes. The mistakes are fewer than you want to admit and in fact things are far worse in the white community. White kids go to work tatted with all kinds of piercings but you are talking about blacks. The problem is not what you say it is and as long as you don't know the problem you damn sure cannot provide a solution.
. Good grief.. Care to stay on topic ?? You answer by bringing up 40 more topics, so are you attempting to muddy the waters ?? How about addressing one thing at a time in your responses ??.. lol

So he completely blew off my suggestion that blacks lose the ignorant accent. This is no different than what we are asking white southerners to do. The only difference is white southerners will do it and they won't have that hick accent costing them jobs.

I think IM2 knows I'm right. He won't admit it in front of us but when he goes home tonight he will beat his kid like Adrian Peterson if the kid doesn't speak eubonics properly. LOL

This is why I say you have nothing to suggest to me as a white person. It's also why your stupid ass comment was ignored. .Ebonics was denounced by black leaders and educators a long time ago. Nobody black supports or teaches it. Only dumb ass whites who want make excuses to deny their racism and what it continues doing use ebonics as an excuse. Fix the white community white boy. End your racism and you will see how that improves he lives of everyone.
. Who came up with it or invented the Ebonics ?

We're they thinking they were preserving a portion of the black African culture to be kept among African Americans, is it an accent of some kind, a created slang, heritage or what ?? Must have been something that was viewed as bad among black leaders, so they distanced themselves from it. Can't blame them if was something bad in their eyes.

I honestly can't understand many of the behavioral traits and habits of Blacks or why they do much of what they do.
Why do they take great pride in being "ghetto minded"?
Why do they glamorize ghetto behavior?
The more ignorant a Black speaks the "harder" he / she is...why?
If parents honestly believe racism and true racial discrimination is still alive and well, why do they continue to give their children Zulu names?
Why do quality Blacks refuse to denounce said behaviors?
Why are Blacks so shameless as it pertains to needing others to feed them?

All of this is untrue.

So all the most murderous countries are in Africa ? We live in a system of white supremacy and the white supremacist run Wiki. What do you expect them to say ?

Let's have a look who runs UNODC (United Nations On Drugs On Crime) the place where you got those stats from. The UNODC which is based in Austria - Vienna (Suspected white supremacist)

Executive Director of UNODC - Yuri Fedotov (White Russian)

EDcorner_topbanner.jpg

And let's look at where there money is coming from (This is from there own website)

Funding_trend_WEbsite_April_2015-1.jpg

Very white-Don't you think ?

And this is from their website.

So of course they are gonna put white nations who give them the most money at the bottom and black nations who don't give them a biscuit at the top.

If you are participating in a statistical research project that demonstrates that some "racial" groups are more violent than others, then yes, you are more likely than not involved in a racist enterprise.

If this scientific research then has the most curious and interesting repeated finding that blacks are almost always the most violent group, then you are most certainly involved in a project which furthers white supremacy.

If you look around the room and your fellow researchers who are making this amazing discovery are almost all white, then you are most definitely involved in a white racist project.

If one is cool with that then so be it; do not run away from the implications of that choice.

Racism in 2017 is not a racism were people say "Kill these blacks". Racism is saying things - RIGHT UP UNTIL - it's clearly a racist statement. So white people will not say "Black people are violent savages" but they will throw out these 'stats' about so called crime and murder rates

They won't say "Black people are stupid" but they will throw out stats about black people have a low IQ. They say think things that lead up to an obvious conclusion "Black people are violent and stupid"

It's simply trying to masquerade their internal chaos into a form of rationality.
. Well let me ask you this - If a white guy commits a violent act, does this make him a smart guy for doing so or a dumb guy for doing so ???

Isn't it true that until one is educated properly, and is taught to become an educated human being who turns away from using his physical ways to get results, and he begins to use his mind instead to get results, that at this point he becomes an educated citizen who gains respect in that way ??

Does it make since to call an educated person ignorant or dumb ? Nope. What causes people to begin to look at a person, and to then think that the person might be ignorant or dumb on the issues or upon life events etc. ?? It's when the person does things in which causes these profiles to take shape against them.

Now what people do in response to it all is anybody's guess, but that is why law's are so important, because it stops people from causing harm to those who have not been educated or raised up to standards expected in a civilized society.

The stats are an embarrassing thing, but they can be a great tool to use in fixing problems, but it always depends on who is using the stats, and what they are using them for.

Stats are embarrassing that why whites like you ignore them. It's funny how USMB works. A thread about black greatness that shuts down all this ignorant white racist bullshit about the black culture gets closed. But this shitstain whereby whites run their mouths off full of crap calling themselves the judges and experts of black culture gets to stand.
. So you want the thread closed. Can't blame ya.

This thread s not productive. It's a bunch of whites making racist comments and repeating untrue bullshit no matter how blacks who are actually part of the black culture tell your dumb asses what you say is untrue..

Its apparent that the OP and other whites would love nothing more for Blacks to apologize for whatever behavior whites feel offends or frightens them. Well thats not going to happen. If whites are frightened about Ebonics, tough shit. They have the choice to learn it, deal with it, or distance themselves from it. I personally could give a shit which they choose. It takes intelligence to understand behaviors that are a mystery to you. Any other reactions is simply ignorance and low intellect. Pretty much what I expect from whites anyway.

Its apparent that the OP and other whites would love nothing more for Blacks to apologize for whatever behavior whites feel offends or frightens them. Well thats not going to happen. If whites are frightened about Ebonics, tough shit. They have the choice to learn it, deal with it, or distance themselves from it. I personally could give a shit which they choose. It takes intelligence to understand behaviors that are a mystery to you. Any other reactions is simply ignorance and low intellect. Pretty much what I expect from whites anyway.

Well there you have it folks...Blacks continuously bitch and cry about inequality, oppression and lack of opportunity yet they refuse to make a change....they say, “fuck the world, we’re going to continue doing what we do...it’s the world that’s fucked up...not us.”
Reputations are built on actions. Say that 1,000 times and report back please.

Well there you have it folks...Blacks continuously bitch and cry about inequality, oppression and lack of opportunity yet they refuse to make a change....they say, “fuck the world, we’re going to continue doing what we do...it’s the world that’s fucked up...not us.”
Reputations are built on actions. Say that 1,000 times and report back please.
Pointing out racism is only bitching and crying when you lay down and down and dont move forward. Pointing out racism is for my people. I could give a fuck what whites think. They cant stop me no matter how hard they try.

Why would I repeat what some lice carrying monkey like you wants me to repeat? You should repeat that to yourself simian.

Maybe you need to stop asking blacks to do anything and you lose your racist stereotypes. Sealy Lobo, you have nothing to offer us as long as you think you are doing us a favor or that you are making suggestions on how we need too act coming from the perspective of how whites see things .I'm telling you that as a black person. The way whites have done things is not what needs to be emulated. Not when you honestly look at how whites did things. Now if you remain in this delusion of grandeur it appears whites have then you ignore how whites actually did things thinking you have something to say that we must listen to. Drop your own accent. We are very capable of seeing our own mistakes and understanding why they happen. We are more than equipped to reduce those mistakes. The mistakes are fewer than you want to admit and in fact things are far worse in the white community. White kids go to work tatted with all kinds of piercings but you are talking about blacks. The problem is not what you say it is and as long as you don't know the problem you damn sure cannot provide a solution.
. Good grief.. Care to stay on topic ?? You answer by bringing up 40 more topics, so are you attempting to muddy the waters ?? How about addressing one thing at a time in your responses ??.. lol

So he completely blew off my suggestion that blacks lose the ignorant accent. This is no different than what we are asking white southerners to do. The only difference is white southerners will do it and they won't have that hick accent costing them jobs.

I think IM2 knows I'm right. He won't admit it in front of us but when he goes home tonight he will beat his kid like Adrian Peterson if the kid doesn't speak eubonics properly. LOL

This is why I say you have nothing to suggest to me as a white person. It's also why your stupid ass comment was ignored. .Ebonics was denounced by black leaders and educators a long time ago. Nobody black supports or teaches it. Only dumb ass whites who want make excuses to deny their racism and what it continues doing use ebonics as an excuse. Fix the white community white boy. End your racism and you will see how that improves he lives of everyone.

We're they thinking they were preserving a portion of the black African culture to be kept among African Americans, is it an accent of some kind, a created slang, heritage or what ?? Must have been something that was viewed as bad among black leaders, so they distanced themselves from it. Can't blame them if was something bad in their eyes.

I honestly can't understand many of the behavioral traits and habits of Blacks or why they do much of what they do.
If parents honestly believe racism and true racial discrimination is still alive and well, why do they continue to give their children Zulu names?
Naming a child something other than the "norm" is okay. It gives the child character, unless it is offensive. There is nothing offensive about African names.

Not true. The unemployed in Detroit don’t know how to speak or interview.

I’m not talking about all blacks. I’m talking about the poorest neighborhoods. What do you want us to do for people who can’t even talk?

So my advice is to teach those kids better. Just like white southerners are doing with their hillbilly kids

Sealybobo, this is untrue. .
Not entirely. Didn’t you admit yesterday that eubonics dates back to slavery when the slaves didn’t want master knowing what they were talking about? And eubonics still exists? Time to stop that shit. Unlearn it

All of this is untrue.
Jeff foxworthy has a bit “you know your a hillbilly if....” and there is some truth to it. There’s a black comedian who says you know your ghetto if... and there was a lot of truth to what he was saying. If not it wouldn’t be funny

Naming a child something other than the "norm" is okay. It gives the child character, unless it is offensive. There is nothing offensive about African names.

I agree...but apparently most Blacks feel as though racism in this nation is still of grand magnitude. If that’s true and or one truly believed that, why would a parent hinder the child right from the womb by giving him/her a “Black” name?
I receive emails and faxes from applicants and potential hires every day...attached to these emails and faxes are resumes...if I were a racist and saw one come in from a ShaQuita Johnson I may be inclined to discard or delete it before reading any further or forwarding it to the appropriate department...right?
Now what if that resume was from Christina Johnson?

But that is what we are saying. White people are hiring blacks who speak Ebonics. We’re trying to point out some of the things black people could do to improve their job prospects. We have Southerners the same advice. If you don’t want to take it then remain poor.

I agree...but apparently most Blacks feel as though racism in this nation is still of grand magnitude. If that’s true and or one truly believed that, why would a parent hinder the child right from the womb by giving him/her a “Black” name?
I receive emails and faxes from applicants and potential hires every day...attached to these emails and faxes are resumes...if I were a racist and saw one come in from a ShaQuita Johnson I may be inclined to discard or delete it before reading any further or forwarding it to the appropriate department...right?
Put on your cover letter that you were involved in black lives matter

I’m not talking about all blacks. I’m talking about the poorest neighborhoods. What do you want us to do for people who can’t even talk?

So my advice is to teach those kids better. Just like white southerners are doing with their hillbilly kids

How can you say it is untrue there are entire neighborhoods in Detroit filled with very low income parents who send their kids to very inferior schools and these kids basically graduate with no education. I went to Detroit public schools until fourth grade. When I moved to the suburbs the counselor told my mother besides what she taught me I learned nothing in those five years out of Detroit public school

But that is what we are saying. White people are hiring blacks who speak Ebonics. We’re trying to point out some of the things black people could do to improve their job prospects. We have Southerners the same advice. If you don’t want to take it then remain poor.
Thats ok if they hire Blacks that speak Ebonics. They should make sure they also speak standard english if they are going to be interacting with the public. I tell Black people that all the time and I am far from the only one. I speak both but my preference is Ebonics. What I dont like is the tendency for whites and uncle toms to label Ebonics as ignorance. Thats like telling Asian people that speaking their language is ignorance.

There’s this black lady she moved into my all white community. Are there whites who wish she weren’t there? Sure. But most of us don’t care as long as they don’t bring trouble with them or ghetto up the place with their kids toys. I could tell you stories about blacks who’ve ghettoed up the place and then of course couldn’t pay rent.

Anyways, if she’s a good person she will experience no racism.

This is what pisses me off. I’m a racist because I’ve experienced horrible black neighbors. And I’ve seen white flight. I know both sides of that argument. Anyways what grinds my gears is bad blacks crying racism. Boy who cried wolf. Makes it hard on the blacks who truly experience racism

Thats ok if they hire Blacks that speak Ebonics. They should make sure they also speak standard english if they are going to be interacting with the public. I tell Black people that all the time and I am far from the only one. I speak both but my preference is Ebonics. What I dont like is the tendency for whites and uncle toms to label Ebonics as ignorance. Thats like telling Asian people that speaking their language is ignorance.
What do you say about the bad black employee or neighbor who sues for racism when he or she is fired or evicted?

This is why some white people are skeptical when blacks cry racism? You say we dont know because we aren’t black well I can tell you my horrible neighbor wasn’t evicted because of racism but we had to get a lawyer.

I’m sure he was sure it was racism just like you’re sure. But he was wrong

There’s this black lady she moved into my all white community. Are there whites who wish she weren’t there? Sure. But most of us don’t care as long as they don’t bring trouble with them or ghetto up the place with their kids toys. I could tell you stories about blacks who’ve ghettoed up the place and then of course couldn’t pay rent.

This is what pisses me off. I’m a racist because I’ve experienced horrible black neighbors. And I’ve seen white flight. I know both sides of that argument. Anyways what grinds my gears is bad blacks crying racism. Boy who cried wolf. Makes it hard on the blacks who truly experience racism

“Anyways, if she’s a good person she will experience no racism.”
Blacks can’t allow themselves to believe they are only discriminated against due to their own behavior and actions....they have to stay programmed to believe they experience discrimination due to skin color...this allows them to remain unaccountable and unchanged.

Not entirely. Didn’t you admit yesterday that eubonics dates back to slavery when the slaves didn’t want master knowing what they were talking about? And eubonics still exists? Time to stop that shit. Unlearn it

No I don't think I have ever said that. And you as a white person has no right to tell us what we need to stop doing until you listen to us and stop your racism.

What do you say about the bad black employee or neighbor who sues for racism when he or she is fired or evicted?

This is why some white people are skeptical when blacks cry racism? You say we dont know because we aren’t black well I can tell you my horrible neighbor wasn’t evicted because of racism but we had to get a lawyer.

I’m sure he was sure it was racism just like you’re sure. But he was wrong

.No one cares what whites are skeptical about. Whites have been skeptical that we didn't want to be slaves whites were skeptical hat we didn't like segregation all drug t his sorry history of white racism here in America whites have been skeptical.

“Anyways, if she’s a good person she will experience no racism.”
Blacks can’t allow themselves to believe they are only discriminated against due to their own behavior and actions....they have to stay programmed to believe they experience discrimination due to skin color...this allows them to remain unaccountable and unchanged.

That would be so nice if it was true. But we are here in this forum where you have made racist comments while trying to tell us how racism doesn't happen and that we are just programmed.

You aren't hiring anyone who is speaking ebonics. Look son I have hired people and I have hired your so called poor blacks and not one of them ever spoke any mother fucking ebonics. I have hired whites from the south and did not have any fucking problem understanding what they say. .You don't need to point out shit. You need to listen. There are 46 million blacks, probably 23 million eligible to work. Not all 23 million are speaking Ebonics. I've been to McDonalds in hoods and those kids standing at the cash register were not speaking ebonics. You are full of shit. Work on white folks please.

Forum List

Back