Help me understand something about Black culture / behaviors/ beliefs?

Its apparent that the OP and other whites would love nothing more for Blacks to apologize for whatever behavior whites feel offends or frightens them. Well thats not going to happen. If whites are frightened about Ebonics, tough shit. They have the choice to learn it, deal with it, or distance themselves from it. I personally could give a shit which they choose. It takes intelligence to understand behaviors that are a mystery to you. Any other reactions is simply ignorance and low intellect. Pretty much what I expect from whites anyway.

Well there you have it folks...Blacks continuously bitch and cry about inequality, oppression and lack of opportunity yet they refuse to make a change....they say, “fuck the world, we’re going to continue doing what we do...it’s the world that’s fucked up...not us.”
Reputations are built on actions. Say that 1,000 times and report back please.

Have you ever thought that whites might just need to be the ones who change?

Whitey you have a 400 year reputation of racism. Say that 1,000 times and report that.

Its apparent that the OP and other whites would love nothing more for Blacks to apologize for whatever behavior whites feel offends or frightens them. Well thats not going to happen. If whites are frightened about Ebonics, tough shit. They have the choice to learn it, deal with it, or distance themselves from it. I personally could give a shit which they choose. It takes intelligence to understand behaviors that are a mystery to you. Any other reactions is simply ignorance and low intellect. Pretty much what I expect from whites anyway.
But that is what we are saying. White people are hiring blacks who speak Ebonics. We’re trying to point out some of the things black people could do to improve their job prospects. We have Southerners the same advice. If you don’t want to take it then remain poor.

You aren't hiring anyone who is speaking ebonics. Look son I have hired people and I have hired your so called poor blacks and not one of them ever spoke any mother fucking ebonics. I have hired whites from the south and did not have any fucking problem understanding what they say. .You don't need to point out shit. You need to listen. There are 46 million blacks, probably 23 million eligible to work. Not all 23 million are speaking Ebonics. I've been to McDonalds in hoods and those kids standing at the cash register were not speaking ebonics. You are full of shit. Work on white folks please.

They don't put the Ebonics speaking ones on the cash register they put them in the back.

Well there you have it folks...Blacks continuously bitch and cry about inequality, oppression and lack of opportunity yet they refuse to make a change....they say, “fuck the world, we’re going to continue doing what we do...it’s the world that’s fucked up...not us.”

Whitey you have a 400 year reputation of racism. Say that 1,000 times and report that.

Oh hell yes we need to do a lot of changing. I'm not saying we aren't 75% or even 80% of the problem. I'm simply saying that a lot of the impoverished blacks need to work on themselves. Don't blame whites if you are too ghetto to get a job in corporate America.

Maybe things have changed but I went to Eastern Michigan University in the 90's. A school where a lot of blacks went. Not expensive and you don't have to be super smart to get in like at UofM or MSU. So I took a speech class my senior year and there were blacks who could not speak. Not professionally anyways.

So not only are highschools graduating blacks who can't speak properly, so are UNIVERSITIES!

Now you may tell me that things have changed since the 90's. Have they? I'd be willing to bet this still happens. And you are denying it.

Now I'm not saying that whites graduate highschool and college as great interviewers and orators but god damn these blacks had zero public speaking skills.

I'm not trying to bash blacks but I believe this to be a problem only they can fix. Denying it is a problem will not help so stop it. Stop being so fucking defensive. You are 20% of the problem bro.

But that is what we are saying. White people are hiring blacks who speak Ebonics. We’re trying to point out some of the things black people could do to improve their job prospects. We have Southerners the same advice. If you don’t want to take it then remain poor.

You aren't hiring anyone who is speaking ebonics. Look son I have hired people and I have hired your so called poor blacks and not one of them ever spoke any mother fucking ebonics. I have hired whites from the south and did not have any fucking problem understanding what they say. .You don't need to point out shit. You need to listen. There are 46 million blacks, probably 23 million eligible to work. Not all 23 million are speaking Ebonics. I've been to McDonalds in hoods and those kids standing at the cash register were not speaking ebonics. You are full of shit. Work on white folks please.

They don't put the Ebonics speaking ones on the cash register they put them in the back.

I may hire someone who speaks poor english to work on the line but he's not going in the executive offices.

And these blacks you hired may have been more comfortable interviewing with a brother. They need to loosen up when they are being interviewed by whitey.

I may hire someone who speaks poor english to work on the line but he's not going in the executive offices.

And these blacks you hired may have been more comfortable interviewing with a brother. They need to loosen up when they are being interviewed by whitey.

Look white boy, I'm black and I'm telling YOU what's what. You have no argument or talk back to give me. Just listen and maybe you will learn the error of how you think about black people.

This nation elected a black President in favor of a white opponent.
How could anyone sane and not looking to hold onto an excuse for failure honestly believe that racism is still vast and prevalent?

How could anyone sane and not looking to hold onto an excuse for failure honestly believe that racism is still vast and prevalent?

Real simple when you look at how people voted by race.

Look white boy, I'm black and I'm telling YOU what's what. You have no argument or talk back to give me. Just listen and maybe you will learn the error of how you think about black people.

Asclepias I am not trying to be insulting to you. If I'm wrong tell me how or why but stop telling me that I haven't got a clue because I'm not black. You seem to know an awful lot about whites for someone who isn't white.

Did you see my post about being in college with young blacks and they couldn't even stand up in front of a class and give a speech? They still passed the class so consider that these college graduates are going out on interviews and can hardly speak english. I'm not kidding.

Maybe this isn't the case anymore? I mean that was the 1990's. Have inner city blacks learned to speak in the last 20 years? I am going to guess and say this problem still exists.

Because it is. Consider how many hiring managers and business owners are white racist republicans with bad attitudes about black people.

Now consider who voted for Obama. Liberals, poor black people, poor white people, young people who have no hiring power, women who are also treated like second class citizens in the workforce....

If only the people who voted for Obama had any power outside of the voting booth.

Caucasian male here....generalizing ofcourse.
Us quality Caucasians tend to condemn and distance ourselves from the white criminals, white trash, white drug addicts and just overall poor quality Caucasians among us...we do this not only because they are poor quality humans but also because we are mindful that we are and can be grouped in with the common behaviors of our majority...like it or not generalizing and stereotyping isn't going away....It seems like more times than not the quality blacks are too quick to make excuses for the lesser quality and almost never condemn their piers who make them look bad...in fact, I've even seen them almost support the behaviors. Isn't this constant excuse making for bad behavior basically giving the youth a justification for their actions and behaviors? How will they ever hold themselves accountable if it's always someone else or another cause that made them do it. Aren't you in a sense condoning such bad behaviors by not condemning?
It seems blacks only follow and listen to blacks so until well respected blacks who are basically mentors to the youth...such as the Drake and Kanye's condemn bad behaviors can't we be pretty certain that X cycles will continue?
I'm not sure what you are talking about:

c831498d0c5453e16399e7d408394273.jpg

32139e5e6870e0fbf729d181a89d8f4f.jpg

rrthree.jpg

d693dc98473156eec083d43021a2938b.jpg

1410471107014_Image_galleryImage_SPOKANE_Wash_A_Spokane_Co.JPG
Mentally ill children of lesbian parents.

Real simple when you look at how people voted by race.

They also have to consider the situation. The GOP put us into a Great Recession. Voting for McCain would have been like voting for a 3rd GW Bush term. This to me is all the evidence I need that the GOP did such a horrible job ruling from 2000-2008 that America was willing to elect a young black 1st term community organizer with a middle name Hussain over a decorated white war hero with years of experience. Anyone could have beaten the GOP nominee that year.

Asclepias I am not trying to be insulting to you. If I'm wrong tell me how or why but stop telling me that I haven't got a clue because I'm not black. You seem to know an awful lot about whites for someone who isn't white.

Did you see my post about being in college with young blacks and they couldn't even stand up in front of a class and give a speech? They still passed the class so consider that these college graduates are going out on interviews and can hardly speak english. I'm not kidding.

Maybe this isn't the case anymore? I mean that was the 1990's. Have inner city blacks learned to speak in the last 20 years? I am going to guess and say this problem still exists.

You really need to stop using a small number example to make these declarations. I was in speech classes where whites were too scared to stand up and speak. So what? You keep trying to believe you have something to say that we blacks need to listen to. You don't.

You really need to stop using a small number example to make these declarations. I was in speech classes where whites were too scared to stand up and speak. So what? You keep trying to believe you have something to say that we blacks need to listen to. You don't.
What is "speech class"? Are they trying to get you to talk properly? 10 bucks says you failed that class. :biggrin:

What is "speech class"? Are they trying to get you to talk properly? 10 bucks says you failed that class. :biggrin:

You never took a speech class in college? They want to see if you can get up and comfortably speak for 3 minutes, then 5, then 10 minutes.

You know what? I'm trying to help but you black people don't want any help or advice. You know what? You are doing a great job. Keep up the good work. Don't expect any help from me anymore.

You know what? Fuck you guys. Trump is going a great job

Good news: America’s crime and murder rates are down this year

Numbers don't lie.

I think us liberals have coddled you blacks for way too long. Looks like Trump is doing a good job. Remember when he asked you what do you have to lose?

Good news: America’s crime and murder rates are down this year

Based on its preliminary analysis for 2017, the overall crime rate is projected to decline by 1.8 percent compared to 2016, the violent crime rate by 0.6 percent, and the murder rate by 2.5 percent.

Did you not finish high school?

I didn’t have that in my schools, it must be a public school thingy.

I forgot about speech classes.

I hate it that usmb blacks won’t have an honest discussion. Correct me if things have changed since my days in school but I remember school did a bad job teaching us public speaking and interviewing skills.

I’m not saying whites are teaching their kids how to interview and public speaking enough either. Public speaking is something you have to learn. It’s a top fear most people have. A white hiring manager is judging your words, body language, etc.

Not being good at this will cost anyone a job. Don’t want my advice? Fine. It’s not racism.

Thats ok if they hire Blacks that speak Ebonics. They should make sure they also speak standard english if they are going to be interacting with the public. I tell Black people that all the time and I am far from the only one. I speak both but my preference is Ebonics. What I dont like is the tendency for whites and uncle toms to label Ebonics as ignorance. Thats like telling Asian people that speaking their language is ignorance.
What do you say about the bad black employee or neighbor who sues for racism when he or she is fired or evicted?

This is why some white people are skeptical when blacks cry racism? You say we dont know because we aren’t black well I can tell you my horrible neighbor wasn’t evicted because of racism but we had to get a lawyer.

I’m sure he was sure it was racism just like you’re sure. But he was wrong
I say more power to them. If they experienced racism while being a bad employee then they should sue. The problem is that unless they have proof they wont win. So short of the person that fired them admitting to racism there is no way they could win.

How do you know your neighbor wasnt evicted because of racism and why did you have to get an attorney?

Only a retarded monkey like you would think there is no racism because less than 44% of whites voted for Obama.

You fucking moron! That leaves a 56% majority of whites that are primarily racist. :)

Forum List

Back