Here are the key statistics to know about the 1/6 insurrection. It’s probably worse than you remember

OhPleaseJustQuit
I agree. Most have been charged with trespass and any who committed crimes will go to trial. Hell the FBI investigated and said there was no sign or insurrection or anything else on that day.

I gotta laugh at the lefty loons. They think if they keep using the "insurrection" word it will come to pass. You can't fix stupid.

Your mindset equates January 6th with D-Day and Pearl Harbor Day??? Seriously? a riot and and half day of vandalism at the Capitol is on par with D-Day and Pearl Harbor?
Well, no... The silly-assed relationship you drew up was between Biden's allegedly poor performance and Democrats talking about 1/6 as some sort of distraction. So I mentioned the presidents who got us through WWII.

"Biden has done a good job? If that were the case, January 6th would not need to be relived over and over by Democrats every day."

I know you're quite used to having your arguments blown out of the water but you have to at least try to be honest.
You people still blame Trump for the Wuhan Flu. Your boy Xiden said he was going to end COVID. It has exploded in one year under his and Harris’ reign.

Not sure what any of that jibberish meant...

Trump did let the virus go unchecked around the nation and constantly undermined his own CDC.

Allegedly poor performance?? Where have you been CC??

The man is a walking, talking disaster and YOU voted for him. Congrats.

Let us know when any of those that were there on 1/6 are charged with insurrection. I hope you hold your breath. Idiot.

When did I say no one was hurt or no one died? I didn’t assume no one hurt lol. That’s just stupid. More people died than I thought but I didn’t say no one died. And it’s like, what, 19? Again most of them were black which is what is typical of black on black crime. Again, all of this shit is related to police brutality and NOTHING else. It therefore does not involve liberals in general. You’re just desperately trying to make it about liberals and democrats in general.
Lol. Look I understand you desperately do not want to believe that liberals are just the opposite of conservatives and just as crazy. We even saw liberals play we do not want to be part of the U S with their autonomous zones. If you believe that conservatives were involved in the riots and it was not just liberals you are more messed up then most.
I believe that conservatives see liberals as the anti-christs foot soldiers. They see them as hating religion, wanting to do away with immigration laws, tearing down America. Plus almost everything else.
I believe liberals see conservatives as too dumb to understand what is good for them. The only religion liberals believe in is global warming, climate change or whatever it is being called this week, they want no immigration laws because we need more people mowing lawns and cleaning pools. Liberals want the government to take care of them from cradle to grave, even pay them not to work.
While those of us in the middle look at both ends of the spectrum and think you people are just crazy.

Actually no.
A fetus is not a baby.
Here are the stages of childhood.
You will notice that fetus is not among them.
  • Newborn baby (0-3 months)
  • Infant (3-12 months)
  • Toddler (1-3 years)
  • Preschool age (3-4 years)
  • School age (4-5 years).
In your world, baby killer.

This is why we need the National Divorce, so I have the choice not to live in your world, or to not allow you into mine.

725+

The number of people charged in connection with the Jan. 6 Capitol riot, according to the FBI

The age (in years) of the oldest person, an Army veteran from West Chester, Pa., arrested in connection with the attack

The age (in years) of the youngest person, a teenager from Milton, Ga., charged in connection with the attack

The number of states that the people who were arrested came from

The number of Capitol rioters who have entered guilty pleas in connection to the riot, according to NPR

140+

The number of police officers who were injured during the riot, according to officials from the U.S. Capitol Police and Metropolitan Police departments

The number of Capitol Police officers who committed suicide following the attack

The approximate number of hours Congress was delayed in certifying Joe Biden's victory over Donald Trump in the Electoral College vote; the breach of the Capitol began shortly after 2 p.m. ET, and lawmakers returned to certify the results around 8 p.m. ET

The number of Republicans who voted against certifying the election after the attack

The number of tweets and retweets posted to Trump’s Twitter feed on Jan. 6, including this one at 6:01 p.m. ET: “These are the things and events that happen when a sacred landslide election victory is so unceremoniously & viciously stripped away from great patriots who have been badly & unfairly treated for so long. Go home with love & in peace. Remember this day forever!”

1.5 million

The estimated cost (in dollars) of the damage to the Capitol Building on Jan. 6, according to the Architect of the Capitol

100+

The number of people, businesses or entities who have received subpoenas from the select committee investigating the attack, according to CNN

275+

The number of witnesses that the Jan. 6 committee has heard from so far in its investigation of the attack, according to Reuters

The number of pages of records obtained by the select committee so far, including texts, emails and phone records from people close to Trump

The number of Republicans — Reps. Liz Cheney of Wyoming and Adam Kinzinger of Illinois — on the nine-member committee; Cheney is a top target for Trump and his allies in this year’s Republican primary, while Kinzinger has announced he’s retiring from Congress at the end of his term

The number of months Robert Palmer was sentenced to prison — the longest sentence handed down so far; Palmer, a 54-year-old Florida resident, pleaded guilty to assaulting law enforcement officers with a dangerous weapon after hurling a fire extinguisher, plank and pole at them

The percentage of Trump voters now convinced the election was "rigged and stolen" from him, according to the most recent Yahoo News/YouGov poll

The percentage of Trump voters who view the attack on the Capitol as "unjustified,” according to the same Yahoo News/YouGov poll

The percentage of registered U.S. voters who think the next election will be "free and fair,” says the poll

The percentage of American adults who are worried about the future of democracy, according to the poll

According to the poll, the percentage of U.S. adults who believe an attack like the one on Jan. 6 could happen again

0 The number of people charged with sedition and insurrection.

That is just so idiotic. An insurrection is not somehow defined by people being charged for insurrection. It’s all the more pitiful that you can’t even explain what their intentions were if it wasn’t an insurrection.
An insurrection is not somehow defined by people being charged for insurrection.

This one is defined by trespassing charges :auiqs.jpg:

Actually no.
A fetus is not a baby.
Here are the stages of childhood.
You will notice that fetus is not among them.
  • Newborn baby (0-3 months)
  • Infant (3-12 months)
  • Toddler (1-3 years)
  • Preschool age (3-4 years)
  • School age (4-5 years).
You are just another Dimwinger science denier.

What do the experts say?​

"The American College of Pediatricians concurs with the body of scientific evidence that human life begins at conception - fertilization…. Scientific and medical discoveries over the past three decades have only verified and solidified this age-old truth. At the completion of the process of fertilization, the human creature emerges as a whole, genetically distinct, individuated zygotic living human organism, a member of the species homo sapiens, needing only the proper environment in order to grow and develop. The difference between the individual in its adult stage and in its zygotic stage is not one of personhood but of development.

Forum List

Back