Here are things that the Republicans actually want for the USA

Dear Lord,

For the 100th+ time, no one denies that FACT.

It's when I pay 13% ETR, and a earner of more than $10 Million per year pays a lower ETR.

Do you understand Effective Tax Rate?

Your is true, but it misses the point of TAX breaks for the Ultra Rich.
How does, DJT, a so-called Billionaire, pay FIT of just $750.

You call him smart, I call him a tax cheat.
So they pay the great majority of the taxes and you are concerned about what their share is? Crazy.

Hey Bobby.. I was wrong. Reagan didn’t double the debt he nearly tripled it
You asked me yesterday about you lying. See what you just admitted.

Last on his deficits. Reagan at the least worked hard not to have them. Tip O'neill, ever hear of him? Reagan did not plan to have deficits. Even so, they were so small they can be discounted. Because of all the great things he accomplished.

This site defends Reagan. ^^^

Here is more: This site also defends Reagan

When the budget is looked at as a share of the economy, Reagan’s legacy looks a bit better from a small government perspective. Federal revenues as a share of gross domestic product fell from 19.6 percent in 1981 to 18.3 percent by 1989. Spending fell from 22.2 percent to 21.2 percent. Thus, Ronald Reagan shrank the federal government by about 5 percent — a less radical change than supporters or detractors often claim.

edwards-040608-chart.gif

Dear Lord,

For the 100th+ time, no one denies that FACT.

It's when I pay 13% ETR, and a earner of more than $10 Million per year pays a lower ETR.

Do you understand Effective Tax Rate?

Your is true, but it misses the point of TAX breaks for the Ultra Rich.
How does, DJT, a so-called Billionaire, pay FIT of just $750.

You call him smart, I call him a tax cheat.
Lets say as your example proposes that you pay for the same Government as the Rich, your 13 percent is say $25,000. And that would make you well off.

But the 13 percent of the rich is not that small. And they are you are both just one human.

His taxes he paid are $200,000 and here you are bellyaching. Try to factor in what the Feds think. You handed them a mere $20,000 and he handed them ten times more. So why don't you pay a lot more taxes?

Why is he nuts? When Carter was president, I was a home builder. Matter of fact, my wife was alsoin construction. We both were out of work.

Explain how that is nuts?
Lesh posts to piss people off. I am not nuts. I sold builders homes. I recall the way the economy was. And a lot of builders with crews lost their incomes. Carter got blamed by the voters. Reagan won by enormous margins.

We want open borders to stop. We want Taxpayers treated fairly. We want laws on the books to be enforced. We would love it if all were healthy. We do not think Americans can afford what Democrats want. Witness the extreme national debt. Debt is not being paid down.

You do realize the NHS costs, per capita, less than the US federal govt pays for healthcare, right?

You'd love it if everyone could be healthy, but you prefer it if people can make loads of money out of healthcare because.... MONEY.

You do realize the NHS costs, per capita, less than the US federal govt pays for healthcare, right?

You'd love it if everyone could be healthy, but you prefer it if people can make loads of money out of healthcare because.... MONEY.
What most people do not yet get, that I and millions of seniors do get, is this nation shafts the doctors and hospitals. To the point Doctors and hospitals feel obliged to charge the patient's much more. So yes I pay little for health care. But I also would like this price hike system of democrats ends fast.

What most people do not yet get, that I and millions of seniors do get, is this nation shafts the doctors and hospitals. To the point Doctors and hospitals feel obliged to charge the patient's much more. So yes I pay little for health care. But I also would like this price hike system of democrats ends fast.

What?

You pay 15% for insurance companies. The UK doesn't.
You pay loads for corruption. Might happen in the UK too, but not to the extent it happens in the US.

All this is ON TOP the federal govt's spending for healthcare.

And you blame the Democrats?

We want open borders to stop. We want Taxpayers treated fairly. We want laws on the books to be enforced. We would love it if all were healthy. We do not think Americans can afford what Democrats want. Witness the extreme national debt. Debt is not being paid down.

I want a unicorn.

What?

You pay 15% for insurance companies. The UK doesn't.
You pay loads for corruption. Might happen in the UK too, but not to the extent it happens in the US.

All this is ON TOP the federal govt's spending for healthcare.

And you blame the Democrats?
You do not understand our system nor my remarks.
So let me try to sharpen your knowledge. I do not pay 15 percent for insurance companies. What we have is various cases. So I can discuss only my case. I sent the doctor days back $90.00 I was treated after a fall on January 4, where I passed out suddenly, over $12,000 charges by the hospital. My share was $90.00. I hesitate to call my doctors frauds. I know they work on salaries paid to them. It is up to the hospital to deal with their pay. First I think for the 2 hours I was in the hospital, Where all they did to me was bandage the wound, was far far to much to charge. But it was the Feds who paid them almost all of it.

Here on Medicare, we get monthly mails of our costs and the charges of the doctors. I see how much the feds rip the hospitals and doctors off. Sure maybe to you it is fair.

I would not complain if the $12,000 was cut to a few hundred. But it is because of Govt. payments to them that their bills are way too high.

You do not understand our system nor my remarks.
So let me try to sharpen your knowledge. I do not pay 15 percent for insurance companies. What we have is various cases. So I can discuss only my case. I sent the doctor days back $90.00 I was treated after a fall on January 4, where I passed out suddenly, over $12,000 charges by the hospital. My share was $90.00. I hesitate to call my doctors frauds. I know they work on salaries paid to them. It is up to the hospital to deal with their pay. First I think for the 2 hours I was in the hospital, Where all they did to me was bandage the wound, was far far to much to charge. But it was the Feds who paid them almost all of it.

Here on Medicare, we get monthly mails of our costs and the charges of the doctors. I see how much the feds rip the hospitals and doctors off. Sure maybe to you it is fair.

I would not complain if the $12,000 was cut to a few hundred. But it is because of Govt. payments to them that their bills are way too high.

You think I don't know the system???

So, I bring up fraud, and you talk about fraud too. $12,000 for a bandage and 2 hours in hospital...? That's fraud.

You're on Medicare, if you don't have your own insurance then you won't pay 15% to the insurance companies, those who do have their own insurance will.

You think I don't know the system???

So, I bring up fraud, and you talk about fraud too. $12,000 for a bandage and 2 hours in hospital...? That's fraud.

You're on Medicare, if you don't have your own insurance then you won't pay 15% to the insurance companies, those who do have their own insurance will.
I will check again to see if the whole $12,000 was paid to the hospital. But yes of course we have fraud. Created by our Democrats.

And how is it the Democrats' fault and nothing to do with the Republicans?
The history of the USA since 1933 under FDR has been a constant struggle by the Republicans to make our costs lower and the democrats make our costs go way up.

So they pay the great majority of the taxes and you are concerned about what their share is? Crazy.
So let me ask both of you the same question.

You go to the Grocery Store or Even Costco, and Spend $600, and get charged sales tax of 8%, which would add $48 to your bill.

I go to the same location and spend $6,000, and get charge sales tax of 5%, well, basically because I spent 10X more, so my tax bill is $300.

You ok with me paying MORE TAX, but at a Lower Rate.

I would like an honest answer, and please don't say this is Apples to Oranges.
Let's say as your example proposes that you pay for the same Government as the Rich, your 13 percent is say $25,000. And that would make you well off.

But the 13 percent of the rich is not that small. And they are you are both just one human.

His taxes he paid are $200,000 and here you are bellyaching. Try to factor in what the Feds think. You handed them a mere $20,000 and he handed them ten times more. So why don't you pay a lot more taxes?

So let me ask both of you the same question.

You go to the Grocery Store or Even Costco, and Spend $600, and get charged sales tax of 8%, which would add $48 to your bill.

I go to the same location and spend $6,000, and get charge sales tax of 5%, well, basically because I spent 10X more, so my tax bill is $300.

You ok with me paying MORE TAX, but at a Lower Rate.

I would like an honest answer, and please don't say this is Apples to Oranges.
You do know that our tax system has tax brackets?

Forum List

Back