Here comes the gas ****

We call this the inflation tax. And they don't even have to vote on it. Americans no longer enjoy purchasing power.

We are told we are awash in oil and have never refined this much. Yet gas prices rise. But noooo we weren't fibbed.

Our gasoline prices, as well as ALL energy prices are affected by world supply, and risk. If there is uncertainty in oil producing nations like Venezuela then the market in the U.S. and elsewhere will reflect that. Hurricanes, political unrest, terrorism and other issues always affect energy prices.

Trump's Energy Policy is allowing more U.S. supply which is helping to keep energy prices lower. Adjusted for inflation, our current gasoline prices are VERY LOW.

Our gasoline prices, as well as ALL energy prices are affected by world supply, and risk. If there is uncertainty in oil producing nations like Venezuela then the market in the U.S. and elsewhere will reflect that. Hurricanes, political unrest, terrorism and other issues always affect energy prices.

Trump's Energy Policy is allowing more U.S. supply which is helping to keep energy prices lower. Adjusted for inflation, our current gasoline prices are VERY LOW.

Yeah, no. Oil just does not work that way, never did. Unless you want to nationalize your entire oil industry you're part of the terrestrial pool and you'll pay what the pool says you'll pay. Rump has no control over that. No POTUS does.

We have more drilling than ever before, yet gas prices rising steadily.
Uummmmmm, I do love the completely uninformed......... You all are so entertaining.......

What season are we rapidly approaching? Oh yeah, summer!!! What happens during this period with gasoline refinement as mandated by federal law (that has been in place for decades)?
Can't guess? Okay, I'll let you in on a huge un-kept secret, Refineries are switching over to producing a lighter grade of summer gas. It takes longer to refine therefore costs them more money which in turn they pass on that extra cost to us the consumer.......
At the end of summer you will typically see the prices drop as they switch back to producing a standard (winter) grade of gas

Isn't that amazing how that works.

Yeah, no. Oil just does not work that way, never did. Unless you want to nationalize your entire oil industry you're part of the terrestrial pool and you'll pay what the pool says you'll pay. Rump has no control over that. No POTUS does.

Never said Trump, excuse me Rump, controlled the oil industry. I said his policies were helping oil companies to maximize production, and they are. He's allowing more drilling on public lands, more pipelines to be authorized, and regulations to be streamlined, among other thing.

So, once again, you are just plain WRONG.

Never said Trump, excuse me Rump, controlled the oil industry. I said his policies were helping oil companies to maximize production, and they are. He's allowing more drilling on public lands, more pipelines to be authorized, and regulations to be streamlined, among other thing.

So, once again, you are just plain WRONG.

Um nnnnnnnno. I happen to know a bit about this. First of all production is already maximized and that's not new. There ain't no refineries just sitting around waiting for raw product. Put new raw product online and all it can do is wait in line. Second, oil companies don't work for a national flag, they work for shareholders (like me). And that means they'll keep that oil flowing to wherever it sells, on whatever continent. Oil coming out of your wherever doesn't have any effect on that; your limitation is how much you can refine. And that's maxxed. So even if you can ship more oil, that means more oil to India. Or wherever it sells.

And that pipeline? It's there to get that Canadian sludge to Houston, so it can be refined and sent on ships to India. Has no effect on gas supplies in Indiana.

As I said unless you want to nationalize the whole operation and be an oil island --- that's how it goes down.

united-states-crude-oil-production.png

United States Crude Oil Production | 2019 | Data | Chart | Calendar

Then how do you explain this Pogo?

No our gas prices are seventy five cents higher than six months ago..

We are told we are awash in oil and have never refined this much. Yet gas prices rise. But noooo we weren't fibbed.
not by the federal government CA, NM and probably other states are jacking up prices and this goes back to at least the Teapot dome scandal under Harding

Forum List

Back