Here is a strange one. ISIL declares war on Hamas, not Israel.

This certainly does not fit the narrative the zionists spew.

ISIL declares war on Palestinian group Hamas with new video execution

Why is that strange? If you pay attention to your koranology lessons at the madrassah, you will learn of the wars that Islamics have fought against other Islamics. Did your prayer leader discuss that half of the “rightly guided” caliphs were killed by Moslems?

Muhammud’s (swish) cousin, and son-in-law, Imam Ali, was killed in Iraq while praying at the Masjid-e-Kufa—stabbed with a poisoned sword—fourteen centuries ago, when this whole bloody mess began. His son, Imam Hussein, was killed in Karbala—beheaded—on his way back from Mecca.

Shiites believe that Kadhim, who died in 799, was poisoned in prison by a Sunni caliph.

I suppose you believe the slaughter that Moslems have brought to your fellow co-religionists in Iraq and Syria is some grand conspiracy theory?

Because as anyone knows, Peaceful Inner Strugglers™️ invite the faithful through acts of insensate hatred and savage violence.
Stick to your funny little slogans and catchphrases. That was filled with so much that was wrong and missed the point entirely.

Unless you are now arguing that ISIL is with the zionists?

The enemy of my enemy is my friend.
we should sell arms to both sides :D

Why is that strange? If you pay attention to your koranology lessons at the madrassah, you will learn of the wars that Islamics have fought against other Islamics. Did your prayer leader discuss that half of the “rightly guided” caliphs were killed by Moslems?

Muhammud’s (swish) cousin, and son-in-law, Imam Ali, was killed in Iraq while praying at the Masjid-e-Kufa—stabbed with a poisoned sword—fourteen centuries ago, when this whole bloody mess began. His son, Imam Hussein, was killed in Karbala—beheaded—on his way back from Mecca.

Shiites believe that Kadhim, who died in 799, was poisoned in prison by a Sunni caliph.

I suppose you believe the slaughter that Moslems have brought to your fellow co-religionists in Iraq and Syria is some grand conspiracy theory?

Because as anyone knows, Peaceful Inner Strugglers™️ invite the faithful through acts of insensate hatred and savage violence.
Stick to your funny little slogans and catchphrases. That was filled with so much that was wrong and missed the point entirely.

I knew that presenting you with the facts they don’t teach you at your madrassah would leave you totally befuddled.

He never made it to the madrassah. He was so ugly as a baby they threw him on the garbage pile, much like is so common in their culture. Unfortunately for them, he lived.

It’s “ISIS”,by the way.
latest

The enemy of my enemy is my friend.
we should sell arms to both sides :D

You already do!!

I knew that presenting you with the facts they don’t teach you at your madrassah would leave you totally befuddled.

He never made it to the madrassah. He was so ugly as a baby they threw him on the garbage pile, much like is so common in their culture. Unfortunately for them, he lived.

Interesting thought. A good case for pro abortion.

Interesting thought. A good case for pro abortion.

That was told to me by my son who was an Infantry Sergeant in Afghanistan. It still gives him nightmares.

I truly don't understand how apparently some of you Zionists seem to actually resent Abi posting here? I mean, here is Abi the "good Jew" wasting his or her life away spamming daily on a political message board that CHANGES NOTHING while the rest of us are away most of the time doing all kinds of fun things. What a relief he or she is from the real world of radical Islamists killing us infidels all over the world. Lord I wish we could get Abi to post here 24/7. And I pray for more like Abi to join in do the same. Heh Heh!

abi I suggest You stop this hostile attitude. You call Yourself a Jew so let's fight this together. Stop spreading tongues against Israel.

אמר רבי יצחק: שנה שמלך המשיח נגלה בו, כל מלכי אומות העולם מתגרים זה בזה. מלך פרס מתגרה במלך ערבי, והולך מלך ערבי לארם ליטול עצה מהם.. וכל אומות העולם מתרעשים ומתבהלים ונופלים על פניהם ויאחוז אותם צירים כצירי יולדה. וישראל מתרעשים ומתבהלים, ואומרים: להיכן נבוא ונלך, להיכן נבוא ונלך? ואומר להם [=הקב"ה לישראל]: בני, אל תתייראו, כל מה שעשיתי, לא עשיתי אלא בשבילכם. מפני מה אתם מתייראים? אל תיראו, הגיע זמן גאולתכם.

Last edited:

abi I suggest You stop this hostile attitude. You call Yourself a Jew and open such a thread??!

אמר רבי יצחק: שנה שמלך המשיח נגלה בו, כל מלכי אומות העולם מתגרים זה בזה. מלך פרס מתגרה במלך ערבי, והולך מלך ערבי לארם ליטול עצה מהם.. וכל אומות העולם מתרעשים ומתבהלים ונופלים על פניהם ויאחוז אותם צירים כצירי יולדה. וישראל מתרעשים ומתבהלים, ואומרים: להיכן נבוא ונלך, להיכן נבוא ונלך? ואומר להם [=הקב"ה לישראל]: בני, אל תתייראו, כל מה שעשיתי, לא עשיתי אלא בשבילכם. מפני מה אתם מתייראים? אל תיראו, הגיע זמן גאולתכם.
Trolling in Hebrew? Why are you so triggered?

abi I suggest You stop this hostile attitude. You call Yourself a Jew and open such a thread??!

Would you be more comfortable in Arabic?

Because You say You're a Jew....and I try really hard not to see what You say as entirely "enemy tongue"... this topic reached some certain limit.

Because You say You're a Jew....ans I really hard try not to see how what You say isn't entirely "enemy tongue"... this topic reached some certain limit.

I think he is a PLO or Hamas paid poster.

Because You say You're a Jew....and I try really hard not to see what You say as entirely "enemy tongue"... this topic reached some certain limit.
I can see you are triggered, but why?

Forum List

Back