Here is a strange one. ISIL declares war on Hamas, not Israel.

rylah, I read it, but don't understand what has upset you so. I mean, the other zionists were happy about this one.

Shma Israel Hashem is One.
What is wrong with discussing the actual topic? Just pick another thread if this one is too tough for you. I still don't know why, though.

Shma Israel Hashem is One.
What is wrong with discussing the actual topic? Just pick another thread if this one is too tough for you. I still don't know why, though.

Let me just wait until You synthesize Your "I'm a Jew" with "why didn't X attack Israel?"...

Do You have a Jewish grandma? Go ask her, tell me about the reaction.

Let me just wait until You synthesize Your "I'm a Jew" with "why didn't X attack Israel?"...

Do You have a Jewish grandma? Go ask her, tell me about the reaction.
Okay, now I get it. You still have not realized that Israel does not represent world Jewry.

This certainly does not fit the narrative the zionists spew.

ISIL declares war on Palestinian group Hamas with new video execution

Why is that strange? If you pay attention to your koranology lessons at the madrassah, you will learn of the wars that Islamics have fought against other Islamics. Did your prayer leader discuss that half of the “rightly guided” caliphs were killed by Moslems?

Muhammud’s (swish) cousin, and son-in-law, Imam Ali, was killed in Iraq while praying at the Masjid-e-Kufa—stabbed with a poisoned sword—fourteen centuries ago, when this whole bloody mess began. His son, Imam Hussein, was killed in Karbala—beheaded—on his way back from Mecca.

Shiites believe that Kadhim, who died in 799, was poisoned in prison by a Sunni caliph.

I suppose you believe the slaughter that Moslems have brought to your fellow co-religionists in Iraq and Syria is some grand conspiracy theory?

Because as anyone knows, Peaceful Inner Strugglers™️ invite the faithful through acts of insensate hatred and savage violence.
Stick to your funny little slogans and catchphrases. That was filled with so much that was wrong and missed the point entirely.

Unless you are now arguing that ISIL is with the zionists?

The enemy of my enemy is my friend.
we should sell arms to both sides :D

You already do!!
trump-statements-were-going-to-win-so-much-youll-be-tired-of-winning.jpg

Forum List

Back