here is the evidence

Any libs want to refute this point by point?

Thanks. I've copied and saved that report. It looks like I'm going to have to sue you for 2.7 trillion dollars now for spreading dangerous and harmful misinformation! Dangerous to the DNC and harmful to Joe Biden!

Now just beware any suspicious chinese looking people hanging around wearing black suits with earphones in their ears. :smoke:

Now what about those Russians that stole 2016.

That's a video. It is not evidence. It's someone's opinion. Evidence is affidavits - real ones, filed in court, and eyewitness accounts, stated in court under oath.

Then explain the abnormalities the video talks about?

Isn't it always interesting that no matter what they are confronted with, the lefties look for a way to rationalize discounting the evidence instead of actually investigating and proving it wrong! Yes it is a video, a video stating, listing and showing tons of evidence. It's not an opinion. It is either factual and accurate or not. Never mind much of these facts have been stated elsewhere! But rather than try to prove them wrong, it's JUST AN OPINION. Meantime the video goes over and describes much of the evidence on hand as best as can be covered by a video in only 16 minutes: listing affidavits, eyewitness accounts, in some cases, snips of actual interviews and broadcast statements by the original parties---- NOT opinions.

Yes, the real ones, the stuff you file in court, let's get that stuff all laid out in court under oath. If it is all baseless, then what are we hiding from?

This is fantastic and not one liberal on the board will refute the evidence. They will resort to personal attacks.

CA, I have been vociferously attacked and ridiculed by odanny and francoHFW for days for my functionally brain-dead treason of knowing the election was a fraud, so I've invited both of them to a structured debate, moderated, where we will attack each piece of evidence one by one, no BS, no name calling, no games or specious denials, and you either refute each one or prove it is all indeed baseless.

Both have totally disappeared.

This is fantastic and not one liberal on the board will refute the evidence. They will resort to personal attacks.

CA, I have been vociferously attacked and ridiculed by odanny and francoHFW for days for my functionally brain-dead treason of knowing the election was a fraud, so I've invited both of them to a structured debate, moderated, where we will attack each piece of evidence one by one, no BS, no name calling, no games or specious denials, and you either refute each one or prove it is all indeed baseless.

Both have totally disappeared.

They are liars and maybe even trolls. Dont let it bother you too much.

Every single one of the “facts” presented in this video have been debunked elsewhere. You got nothing. There was no widespread fraud. Trump lost a free and fair election.

I have heard that story before but not one person is will to provide the links where they were debunked.

Walter Mondale, Ross Perot,Ron Paul, Tulsi Gabbard.
Go take your Prozac.

Forum List

Back