🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Here is the left trying to tell US, how with 25 reasons we justify having guns. I have just one reason.

The yanks are still going over the 2nd Amendment for the 12th billionth time, what sad little creatures.
/----/ We have a second amendment thanks to a sad little King and men in red coats who tried to force us to remain his subjects, tax us, require us to attend his church, and have no say in our daily lives.

Appoint three sensible justices, it's not settled.

Guns make us less free because the state has to become stronger in response. Why do you think our cops are armed like soldiers and have to go into situations shooting?

Again, when you are making a cop face down military grade weapons, what are they supposed to do.

It's not really, true, by the way. While we have an appalling number of people killed by police (1000 a year) we have 19,000 people killed by guns and 23,000 gun suicides.

We have met the enemy, and he is us.
Igt is settled and we have sensible judges now. The supremes do not decide reality and the reality is that it is a right.

The styate has not become stronger in response to guns the state has become strronger because it wants power hence the need for guns. That is why they are militarizing cops.

It is true you ignore all of the other peopel killed by the government

Don't care about the state constitutions.

None of that stops common sense gun laws to keep guns out of the hands of crazy people.

Again, my simple solution.

Make the gun industry responsible for gun background checks, and allow victims to sue when they sell a gun to the wrong person.

Either they'll clean up their act, or they'll go out of business, and I'm fine with either.
I'll take you're approach. Nobody cares what you think.

/----/ Nope. You're the one who is laughably wrong.
Sorry, Hitler rolled back the Weimar laws for most Germans.

The Jews were only 1% of the population, and they lost all their rights.

The vast majority of Germans were all for Hitler, and fought for him to the last old man and little boy.

In fact, the guy who confiscated most of the guns in Germany was Eisenhower, after the war.

Igt is settled and we have sensible judges now. The supremes do not decide reality and the reality is that it is a right.

The styate has not become stronger in response to guns the state has become strronger because it wants power hence the need for guns. That is why they are militarizing cops.

It is true you ignore all of the other peopel killed by the government
Nope, you guys have declared the constitution says whatever the majority on SCOTUS says it does. You guys threw Starre Decisis out the window, which is why we need to appoint the next three justices.

Nope, you guys have declared the constitution says whatever the majority on SCOTUS says it does. You guys threw Starre Decisis out the window, which is why we need to appoint the next three justices.
There is no us guys. And no one says that

Don't care about the state constitutions.

None of that stops common sense gun laws to keep guns out of the hands of crazy people.

Again, my simple solution.

Make the gun industry responsible for gun background checks, and allow victims to sue when they sell a gun to the wrong person.

Either they'll clean up their act, or they'll go out of business, and I'm fine with either.
You don't care about anything that opposes your preconceptions. When you are proven wrong, you ignore the proof, preferring to live in your imaginary world.

You don't care about anything that opposes your preconceptions. When you are proven wrong, you ignore the proof, preferring to live in your imaginary world.
I go for common sense.

What we are doing now is crazy.

And all your scare scenarios "the government is going to kill us all if we don't have our guns" just doesn't fly.

Sorry, Hitler rolled back the Weimar laws for most Germans.

The Jews were only 1% of the population, and they lost all their rights.

The vast majority of Germans were all for Hitler, and fought for him to the last old man and little boy.

In fact, the guy who confiscated most of the guns in Germany was Eisenhower, after the war.
/—-/ It wasn’t just
German Jews, it includes those of his conquered nations, plus gypsies, and all Poles.
If you were loyal to Hitler you could keep your guns to defend the fatherland.
Stop making excuses for the Nazis.

I go for common sense.

And all your scare scenarios "the government is going to kill us all if we don't have our guns" just doesn't fly.
/——/ What do you have planned for Americans that you need us disarmed?

/—-/ It wasn’t just
German Jews, it includes those of his conquered nations, plus gypsies, and all Poles.
If you were loyal to Hitler you could keep your guns to defend the fatherland.
Stop making excuses for the Nazis.

Wow, you mean when the Germans conquered a nation, they took the guns away? Wow. Really?

Um, so did we when we conquered Germany.

/——/ What do you have planned for Americans that you need us disarmed?

A world free of mass shooters, active shooter drills, militarized police, the highest crime rates in the industrialized world!!!

Wow, you mean when the Germans conquered a nation, they took the guns away? Wow. Really?

Um, so did we when we conquered Germany.

A world free of mass shooters, active shooter drills, militarized police, the highest crime rates in the industrialized world!!!
/——/ Yeah, because criminals are famous for obeying laws. Next we can ban heroin and alcohol.

Last edited:
MSN I'll give you the one reason why, now.

Interpretation: The Second Amendment | Constitution Center Without the 2nd amendment, there wouldnt be a bill of rights for the people, as proven over and over, where once a Constitution was there for the people, where the government eventually got rid of the protecting document and then subjugated the people to said government.

Why Was Hitler Able to Dismantle the German Constitution So Easily? Joe Biden's economy (Bidenomics) is destroying peoples savings and pensions. History tends to repeat itself, when people dont study and remember history.
My reason is "because I can!" It is the only reason I need and no one else's business.

That is fake news....but irrelevant anyway.
Are you trying to suggest that guns are the only deadly weapons that can hurt people?
The only fatality on J6 was that of a murdered female US veteran who was guilty of unarmed trespass. There were NO weapons seized from the the participants of the riot on J6. Keep on lying--it is what democrats do.

I go for common sense.

You have no common sense.

No one is saying that crap. But yes whether you like it or not the rest of our rights are garunteed by the second

/----/ We have a second amendment thanks to a sad little King and men in red coats who tried to force us to remain his subjects, tax us, require us to attend his church, and have no say in our daily lives.
If you had any idea of history, parliament took over from the Monarchy over a hundred years before 1776, thicko. So there's no king's men, thicko. History will also tell you that only MP's are the Monarch's subjects. If you had any tax knowledge, the tax burden in the US is much greater than in the UK, thicko. Also, you guys stand in a morning and sing allegiance to a flag!!! How retarded is that!!!

You are SUCH a thicko, but there again, you're just repeating dumb fuck American clichés, those with no brain do that. At least try to work out what the fuck you're on about before coming out with retarded statements.

If you had any idea of history, parliament took over from the Monarchy over a hundred years before 1776, thicko. So there's no king's men, thicko. History will also tell you that only MP's are the Monarch's subjects. If you had any tax knowledge, the tax burden in the US is much greater than in the UK, thicko. Also, you guys stand in a morning and sing allegiance to a flag!!! How retarded is that!!!

You are SUCH a thicko, but there again, you're just repeating dumb fuck American clichés, those with no brain do that. At least try to work out what the fuck you're on about before coming out with retarded statements.
/——/ Here is how the King ruled over the colonies.

The Royal Proclamation of 1763 was issued by King George III on 7 October 1763. It followed the Treaty of Paris (1763), which formally ended the Seven Years' War and transferred French territory in North America to Great Britain.[1] The Proclamation forbade all settlements west of a line drawn along the Appalachian Mountains, which was delineated as an Indian Reserve.[2] Exclusion from the vast region of Trans-Appalachia created discontent between Britain and colonial land speculators and potential settlers. The proclamation and access to western lands was one of the first significant areas of dispute between Britain and the colonies and would become a contributing factor leading to the American Revolution.[3]

Forum List

Back