Here is the left trying to tell US, how with 25 reasons we justify having guns. I have just one reason.

Also, we see the same pressure on the left side as well. The LBGTQABDIUEN+ community is small, vastly small. But the narrative, the social pressure, and the "representation", one would think the actual percentage is greater than 25%.

Again, the LBGTQ community isn't bothering you (unless you are one of the many conservatives on the down-low). (I suspect the percentage is about 10%, with about 35% having at least experimented at some point.)

The fact is, the gun culture is affecting all of our lives, even if we never want anything to do with a gun.

45,000 deaths
70,000 injuries
400,000 gun crimes
207 BILLION in economic damages
Police officers who are armed like soldiers and preemptively shoot suspects.
Active Shooter Drills
Security doors at our workplaces
Security guards
Metal detectors

Again, the LBGTQ community isn't bothering you (unless you are one of the many conservatives on the down-low). (I suspect the percentage is about 10%, with about 35% having at least experimented at some point.)

The fact is, the gun culture is affecting all of our lives, even if we never want anything to do with a gun.

45,000 deaths
70,000 injuries
400,000 gun crimes
207 BILLION in economic damages
Police officers who are armed like soldiers and preemptively shoot suspects.
Active Shooter Drills
Security doors at our workplaces
Security guards
Metal detectors
Not my point.

Not my point.
I am almost afraid to ask, but what is your point?

The gun culture has a real effect on us as a society in terms of crime, violence, and public health, but a very loud minority of gun fetishists prevent even the most common sense gun law.

Hardly the same thing as gay people asking for the rights the rest of us take for granted.

The gun culture has a real effect on us as a society in terms of crime, violence, and public health, but a very loud minority of gun fetishists prevent even the most common sense gun law.

Hardly the same thing as gay people asking for the rights the rest of us take for granted.
Gay people have always had those rights we take for granted

You are provpsing no common sense gun law but merely an incremental ban on guns followed by banning all other rights

As usal you are massively ignorant. Your side constantly smears young men as toxic just for being men.

Then you act shocked that a few snap and act out

Funny, I'm a man.

And an Army Veteran.

I don't feel a need to demean women, gays, minorities, the disabled, or anyone else.

I don't get upset that the lead of the new Star Wars series is a woman.

You don't need to be toxic to be a man.

Funny, I'm a man.

And an Army Veteran.

I don't feel a need to demean women, gays, minorities, the disabled, or anyone else.

I don't get upset that the lead of the new Star Wars series is a woman.

You don't need to be toxic to be a man.
No one is demeaning them and no one cares that the lead is a w0oman but she is a woke progressive failure.

The left preaches that all men are toxic

Youa re a chicken hawk who never served and wer have proven that you little cowardly weasel

And you have no manhood

You mean the urban gang culture that uses guns to commit their crimes. The vast majority of law abiding gun owners are the first ones you would go crawling to for help if shit ever hits the fans.

You mean the urban gang culture that uses guns to commit their crimes. The vast majority of law abiding gun owners are the first ones you would go crawling to for help if shit ever hits the fans.

Um, no, guy, those fuckers are nuts.

You people are the problem, not the solution. WHEN Trump loses again, I am more worried about what you shitheads are going to pull than what the urban folks do.

I spent a very nice Sunday in downtown Chicago. It's not the dystopia you guys keep claiming it is.

Guy, you don't have to prove you lack integrity, we've already established that.
More than you do

You have been proven a liar thousands of times yet still repeat the same lies ad nauseum

More than anyone else you simply dream up shit as yuou go instead of presenting an intelligent argument

You are the most dishonest and low character person on this forum

And a chicken hawk twat who never served

More than you do

You have been proven a liar thousands of times yet still repeat the same lies ad nauseum

More than anyone else you simply dream up shit as yuou go instead of presenting an intelligent argument

You are the most dishonest and low character person on this forum

And a chicken hawk twat who never served
Exccept you know I did and you are too dishonest to admit it.

The only fatality on J6 was that of a murdered female US veteran who was guilty of unarmed trespass. There were NO weapons seized from the the participants of the riot on J6. Keep on lying--it is what democrats do.
You should first pull your head out of your ass and learn to gather REAL facts instead of just regurgitating fake news propaganda that keeps bouncing around in your cult's echo chamber, trying to pretend for others that you "kinda know something."
It was an armed insurrection.

Facts First: While it's impossible to know precisely how many firearms were brought to the Capitol on January 6, it's already clear that at least some of the people present were carrying guns that day. And as the police officers who testified at the committee on Tuesday made clear, rioters also used numerous other objects as weapons such as knives and bats.

Weapons used

US Capitol Police Sgt. Aquilino Gonell told Kinzinger that "(c)ommon things were used as weapons, like a baseball bat, a hockey stick, a rebar, a flagpole -- including the American flag -- pepper spray, bear spray."

The rioters "had all these items," Gonell said, "used to attack us. Those are weapons."

US Capitol Police Sgt. Aquilino Gonell told Kinzinger that "(c)ommon things were used as weapons, like a baseball bat, a hockey stick, a rebar, a flagpole -- including the American flag -- pepper spray, bear spray."
Imagine that:
The US government, almost toppled by a few score people - none of whom have been charged with insurrection - armed with hockey sticks and a flagpole.

Imagine what might have happened if they had AR15s and actually intended to insurrect.

Forum List

Back