Here is the left trying to tell US, how with 25 reasons we justify having guns. I have just one reason.

You have no common sense.

No one is saying that crap. But yes whether you like it or not the rest of our rights are garunteed by the second

Until the majority of us who don't want anything to do with guns get sick of your shit.

Only 21% of Americans own guns. Of those, the vast majority are not gun-fondlers and they don't want Adam Lanza showing up at their kids' school any more than I do.

Until the majority of us who don't want anything to do with guns get sick of your shit.

Only 21% of Americans own guns. Of those, the vast majority are not gun-fondlers and they don't want Adam Lanza showing up at their kids' school any more than I do.
False. The number of gun owners in America around the 44-50% range. I'm not sure where you're pulling your numbers, but you're wrong. And I would say that the actual number (which I will assume is hard to determine) is higher as there are plenty of Americans who bought second hand or own through gifting or handed down.

All you have to do is a quick search on the web, and you can find the numbers.

False. The number of gun owners in America around the 44-50% range. I'm not sure where you're pulling your numbers, but you're wrong. And I would say that the actual number (which I will assume is hard to determine) is higher as there are plenty of Americans who bought second hand or own through gifting or handed down.

All you have to do is a quick search on the web, and you can find the numbers.

The only way you get tothe 44 number is if you count every potential victim that lives in the house with the gun (as a gun in the home is 43 times more likely to kill a household member than a bad guy)

/----/ Why do you have to lie about everything?

Gun ownership in the U.S. 1972-2023

Published by Statista Research Department, May 22, 2024
The share of American households owning at least one firearm has remained relatively steady since 1972, hovering between 37 percent and 47 percent. In 2023, about 42 percent of U.S. households had at least one gun in their possession.

/----/ Why do you have to lie about everything?

Gun ownership in the U.S. 1972-2023

Published by Statista Research Department, May 22, 2024
The share of American households owning at least one firearm has remained relatively steady since 1972, hovering between 37 percent and 47 percent. In 2023, about 42 percent of U.S. households had at least one gun in their possession.

You see, you keep using "household".

You can have five people in a household, but only one of them owns a gun.

I grew up with guns in the house, I wasn't a gun owner.

You see, you keep using "household".

You can have five people in a household, but only one of them owns a gun.

I grew up with guns in the house, I wasn't a gun owner.

I can understand your point. So show us your 22% data resource? Most stats say around the 45% or more households. Those households that do own guns, I bet a good majority of them have one for all adults living in that household. That's another reason, the number is probably higher.

I can understand your point. So show us your 22% data resource? Most stats say around the 45% or more households. Those households that do own guns, I bet a good majority of them have one for all adults living in that household. That's another reason, the number is probably higher.

1719316943604.png

Ah, there it is. A study from a biased source, which appears to be in direct conflict with most of the sources found online. So someone is wrong. So what do we know. Gun sales continue to rise. New owners are on the rise.
Not really. Most of the new gun sales are going to the 3% of the population that own 50% of the guns and scare the shit out of their neighbors.

The problem is this 3% are loud, vocal and have cowed congress into inaction.

Which is why we keep getting little kids wheeled out of schools in body bags.

Not really. Most of the new gun sales are going to the 3% of the population that own 50% of the guns and scare the shit out of their neighbors.

/———/ We need to outlaw murder and ban public schools.
If only liberal judges enforced the gun laws already on the books.

/———/ We need to outlaw murder and ban public schools.
If only liberal judges enforced the gun laws already on the books.
Nope.

We need to stop crazies from getting guns before they can get them.

Arresting them after they commit crimes (assuming they survive) is like closing the barn door after the horses got out.

I would like to know how that number is known?

Also, we see the same pressure on the left side as well. The LBGTQABDIUEN+ community is small, vastly small. But the narrative, the social pressure, and the "representation", one would think the actual percentage is greater than 25%.

Wrong. This is not a majority rule nation. Your stats are garbage as well over half own some kind of gun

Nope.

We need to stop crazies from getting guns before they can get them.

Arresting them after they commit crimes (assuming they survive) is like closing the barn door after the horses got out.
More than one amendment forbids that crap. You cannot take away a persons rights before they commit a crime

If you want to lower crime get rid of the feminsist progressive bullshit making men weak and insane.

Forum List

Back