🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Here is the photo folks, that caused the demented left to scream WHITE PRIVILEGE!!

ivanka-trump-1-2000.jpg

There it is folks. That is the offensive photo to the left. That is what caused the unfunny **** to call her a ****. That is right folks. The fucking Twitter went crazy with these motherfuckers who all deserved to be kicked in their fucking teeth!! For them to screaaaaaaam!!!!! over that photo,

These are completely deranged. Not an exageration. Completely fucking deranged.
Banned word edited out
ivanka-trump-slammed-missing-children-photo-759.jpg

She sent it out knowing mothers are having their children ripped from their arms. She is mocking them. The message is see, look what I can do and you can't.
You are the world's most pathetic douchebag. Yeah, that's what she was thinking when she had the photo taken, because only brown people love their children.

You and all your kind are despicable pieces of shit.

Keep it up until the 2018 election. Republican victory is gauranteed.

Whatever medication you are on, have the doctor up the dosage. It isn’t working right.

ivanka-trump-1-2000.jpg

There it is folks. That is the offensive photo to the left. That is what caused the unfunny **** to call her a ****. That is right folks. The fucking Twitter went crazy with these motherfuckers who all deserved to be kicked in their fucking teeth!! For them to screaaaaaaam!!!!! over that photo,

Banned word edited out
this is what really sent sammy into that hysterical misogynistic rage.
Yes, and all of them on Twitter. Before she "made a mistake" even though they had to write the joke, edit the joke, had it on a prompter, had the show taped, and still put it up. Meaning not a mistake of someone making the horrific mistake by saying some black woman looks like the character from Planet of the Apes.

Cause she does, LOL!!!!!

3f5d24eb545f5a0a658c04920dca3650--helena-bonham-carter-planet-of-the-apes.jpg
121520_5_.jpg

tumblr_mam5rgPbCS1rdns3wo1_400.gif

Those two pictures were actually put in a tweet a few years ago by Bill Maher and he wrote a nasty comment about Trumps mother giving birth to him and referenced an orangutan as the father. I posted those pictures along with Mahers tweet in a thread here yesterday about "Another Liberal Caves In.'' by tigerred59. Here's the post.

Read this article about the tweet Larry Elder, a conservative radio host, who posted a tweet by Bill Maher. Maher posted the same tweet as Rosanne as a set of pictures. Doublestandards? Naaah!

Famous Black Radio Host's Powerful Tweet Valerie Jarrett Has Roseanne-Haters Freaking Out

Larry Elder

✔@larryelder

"[@realDonaldTrump should prove he wasn't] the spawn of his mother having sex with an orangutan."
--@BillMaher, "The Tonight Show," January 2013

.@therealroseanne makes the same joke about Obama aide Valerie Jarrett--and Barr's show gets cancelled.#DoubleStandard

12:25 AM - May 30, 2018

ivanka-trump-1-2000.jpg

Banned word edited out
this is what really sent sammy into that hysterical misogynistic rage.
Yes, and all of them on Twitter. Before she "made a mistake" even though they had to write the joke, edit the joke, had it on a prompter, had the show taped, and still put it up. Meaning not a mistake of someone making the horrific mistake by saying some black woman looks like the character from Planet of the Apes.

Cause she does, LOL!!!!!

3f5d24eb545f5a0a658c04920dca3650--helena-bonham-carter-planet-of-the-apes.jpg
121520_5_.jpg

tumblr_mam5rgPbCS1rdns3wo1_400.gif

upload_2018-6-1_18-28-44.jpeg

Here is the flow chart

Affirmative Action puts unqualified minorities in colleges

where they cannot pass anything except "Black Studies" aka race baiting/hate hoaxing

when they "graduate" they are useless except for race baiting/hate hoaxing

the LEFT then finds "work" for them on the taxpayer dole... "diversity counselor" etc..

hence, while black bigotry is off the scale thanks to Obama and Holder, we are showered with nonsense and hate hoaxes about "white racism" that is pathetically small today.

Lebron is a great example. Lebron scribbled the n-word on his $20 million LA mansion, one of 12 homes he owns.... and then hate hoaxed it and compared himself to Emmett Till. Clearly, Lebron, who is dumb as mud, didn't write that speech, it was written for him by a hate hoaxing black bigot....

meanwhile, the LAPD concluded whoever wrote that on the house.... lived there....

but the Israeli owned "US" media only reported the hate hoax and did not report the conclusion it was bullshit...

SOLUTION - BAN RACIAL PREFERENCES

Your post is so fu
They are not necessarily deranged. They are one version of non-White or other and as such they harbor an intense resentment and/or hatred of Whites.
I never understood why the leftist whites have so much hate towards their own race the Westerners?

We don’t hate white people. We hate bigoted racist scum who treat non-whites as inferior, or who think that being white makes them better than the people the subjugate.
I still think that weird looking Valerie Jarrett looks A LOT like that character from Planet of the Apes.

I think that is funny as shit.

I thought the picture of Ivanka, with her Botox and her enhanced chest, fully back lit and airbrushed to perfection was the funniest thing I ever saw.

Watching the Royal Wedding the other week, I was astonished at how calm, relaxed and utterly magical it all seemed. After 18 months of the Trump Family Follies, it was nice to see a First Family that can quietly and calmly pull off classy and effortless elegance and include everyone in the realm and beyond, in the festivities.

Here is the flow chart

where they cannot pass anything except "Black Studies" aka race baiting/hate hoaxing

the LEFT then finds "work" for them on the taxpayer dole... "diversity counselor" etc..

hence, while black bigotry is off the scale thanks to Obama and Holder, we are showered with nonsense and hate hoaxes about "white racism" that is pathetically small today.

Lebron is a great example. Lebron scribbled the n-word on his $20 million LA mansion, one of 12 homes he owns.... and then hate hoaxed it and compared himself to Emmett Till. Clearly, Lebron, who is dumb as mud, didn't write that speech, it was written for him by a hate hoaxing black bigot....

meanwhile, the LAPD concluded whoever wrote that on the house.... lived there....

but the Israeli owned "US" media only reported the hate hoax and did not report the conclusion it was bullshit...

Your post is so fu
They are not necessarily deranged. They are one version of non-White or other and as such they harbor an intense resentment and/or hatred of Whites.
I never understood why the leftist whites have so much hate towards their own race the Westerners?

We don’t hate white people. We hate bigoted racist scum who treat non-whites as inferior, or who think that being white makes them better than the people the subjugate.
I still think that weird looking Valerie Jarrett looks A LOT like that character from Planet of the Apes.

I thought the picture of Ivanka, with her Botox and her enhanced chest, fully back lit and airbrushed to perfection was the funniest thing I ever saw.

Watching the Royal Wedding the other week, I was astonished at how calm, relaxed and utterly magical it all seemed. After 18 months of the Trump Family Follies, it was nice to see a First Family that can quietly and calmly pull off classy and effortless elegance and include everyone in the realm and beyond, in the festivities.
You're a profound moron if you believe the royal family has been scandal free.

A picture of a beautiful, successful woman loving her child. Liberals support abortion and men pretending like they're women. No wonder they hate the photo.

ivanka-trump-1-2000.jpg

Banned word edited out
These leftys sit around and make up crap for whatever. Sample: Garbing Left, Privileged Poor, Working slaves, paid mothers, sex workers, pot sponsors, freedom lovers, black drones, sex helpers, Mexicans citizens, World Citizens, and more.

ivanka-trump-1-2000.jpg

Banned word edited out

Damn, that is some deep-seated hatred...beyond petty and bitter. Maybe all of that dramatic outrage is some sort of emotional release. Pathetic.

ivanka-trump-1-2000.jpg

Banned word edited out

She sent it out knowing mothers are having their children ripped from their arms. She is mocking them. The message is see, look what I can do and you can't.

Ivanka should be ripped to shreds for posting this picture in light of the Administration’s policy of tearing non-white children away from their parents.

That’s in addition to the three Chinese trade marks she was gifted with this week.
Mentally ill comments on parade are a sordid thing to see

ivanka-trump-1-2000.jpg

Banned word edited out

Ivanka should be ripped to shreds for posting this picture in light of the Administration’s policy of tearing non-white children away from their parents.

That’s in addition to the three Chinese trade marks she was gifted with this week.
Mentally ill comments on parade are a sordid thing to see

i don't know.

yours are pretty funny

Here is the flow chart

Your post is so fu

I’ll bet you loo
As the feckless **** supports the dotard ripping babies away from other mothers
I do too
Fuck all illegals
Family break ups is on the parents. Not us

No, it’s on you for voting for this piece of scum and for applauding his torture and cruelty.

These people are NOT illegals. They are legally requesting asylum.
Wrong. They are lying. they are economic immigrants. The only thing they want asylum from is Central America's dismal economy.

That’s what the hearing is to determine - the veracity of their petition for asylum. The point is that these people are acting legally, have followed the rules and the law. They didn’t enter the country illegally at all.

What you’re missing is the incredible cruelty and long term impact of ripping these very young children away from their parents. Both children and parents are screaming in terror. This will impact these children all their lives.

Then there’s the humanity of it. What kind of nation would do such a thing? We don’t torture those who are fleeing for their lives. There is no way to justify this behaviour. Not legally. Not morally.
What do you have to FUCKING SAY that it was under the obama administration that those pictures were taken?

You avoiding THAT TRUTH does not make it UNTRUE you pathetic hypocrite.

Not one of you fucking Virtue Signaling Hypocrites said shit nor did any FUCKING LEFT WING virtue signaling media network report it when it happened UNDER OBAMA!

Instead that same left wing FUCKING MEDIA put out those photos, claimed it was Trump, got caught with their fucking DELIBERATE LIE and you are still harping on something that has PROVEN TO BE FUCKING FALSE!!!

My real question to you is:

ARE YOU REALLY THIS FUCKING DUMB?!

Here is the flow chart

Your post is so fu

Unknown.jpeg

ivanka-trump-1-2000.jpg

Banned word edited out

Did it ever cross you mind that she's not the President? Did you ever think for once that she took this picture with no political agenda in mind? Of course not, because you on the left can't do a damned thing without making something into politics for your own personal satisfaction.

Unfortunately brainwashing works very well here in the US and the left realizes that. They are told what to think but don't know why.

ivanka-trump-1-2000.jpg

Banned word edited out

Damn, that is some deep-seated hatred...beyond petty and bitter. Maybe all of that dramatic outrage is some sort of emotional release. Pathetic.

"Ain't Nothing Gonna Break My Stride ...
Nobody Gonna Slow Me Down ...
Oh no, I got To Keep On Moving ..."

Forum List

Back