🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Here is the photo folks, that caused the demented left to scream WHITE PRIVILEGE!!

These are completely deranged. Not an exageration. Completely fucking deranged.
They are not necessarily deranged. They are one version of non-White or other and as such they harbor an intense resentment and/or hatred of Whites.
I never understood why the leftist whites have so much hate towards their own race the Westerners?

They are fraudulently requesting asylum. There is no war in these countries. They are fleeing gang retaliation for the attacks they engaged in.

World wide 2/3 of child migrants are over 25.

As the feckless **** supports the dotard ripping babies away from other mothers
I do too
Fuck all illegals
Family break ups is on the parents. Not us

No, it’s on you for voting for this piece of scum and for applauding his torture and cruelty.

These people are NOT illegals. They are legally requesting asylum.
Trained to do so before arrival. To use the loop hole the left created.

Catch and release was a Welcome Mat. No Mas

According to reliable sources the total number of parents and children SEPARATED at detention since Trump is 430. That's a MINISCULE portion of the detention volume. This is a beefed up emotional hissy fit. Because the left doesn't understand WHY folks are being detained. Not even clear if that that parent-child PAIRS or individually counting parents AND kids.

The separation issue is NOT rampant. It's in cases where the parent must spend appreciable time in detention while IMMEDIATE issues are resolved. Like DNA TEST for parentage claims, or identity issues, or even NATIONALITY issues. That's been policy since the 90s. That children NOT be put into the "general population" of the detention facilities.

According to reliable sources the total number of parents and children SEPARATED at detention since Trump is 430. That's a MINISCULE portion of the detention volume. This is a beefed up emotional hissy fit. Because the left doesn't understand WHY folks are being detained. Not even clear if that that parent-child PAIRS or individually counting parents AND kids.

The separation issue is NOT rampant. It's in cases where the parent must spend appreciable time in detention while IMMEDIATE issues are resolved. Like DNA TEST for parentage claims, or identity issues, or even NATIONALITY issues. That's been policy since the 90s. That children NOT be put into the "general population" of the detention facilities.

DOesn't matter.
The left is literally gone full retard.
You don't go full retard.
They are so easily going to hand Trump the presidency again it is surreal.
And, I am not sure even then they will realize why.

They are fraudulently requesting asylum. There is no war in these countries. They are fleeing gang retaliation for the attacks they engaged in.

World wide 2/3 of child migrants are over 25.
More to asylum than just asking for it
Ivanka should seek asylum from deranged foul mouth Bees

They are not necessarily deranged. They are one version of non-White or other and as such they harbor an intense resentment and/or hatred of Whites.
I never understood why the leftist whites have so much hate towards their own race the Westerners?

We don’t hate white people. We hate bigoted racist scum who treat non-whites as inferior, or who think that being white makes them better than the people they subjugate.

Here is the flow chart

Affirmative Action puts unqualified minorities in colleges

where they cannot pass anything except "Black Studies" aka race baiting/hate hoaxing

when they "graduate" they are useless except for race baiting/hate hoaxing

the LEFT then finds "work" for them on the taxpayer dole... "diversity counselor" etc..

hence, while black bigotry is off the scale thanks to Obama and Holder, we are showered with nonsense and hate hoaxes about "white racism" that is pathetically small today.

Lebron is a great example. Lebron scribbled the n-word on his $20 million LA mansion, one of 12 homes he owns.... and then hate hoaxed it and compared himself to Emmett Till. Clearly, Lebron, who is dumb as mud, didn't write that speech, it was written for him by a hate hoaxing black bigot....

meanwhile, the LAPD concluded whoever wrote that on the house.... lived there....

but the Israeli owned "US" media only reported the hate hoax and did not report the conclusion it was bullshit...

SOLUTION - BAN RACIAL PREFERENCES

Your post is so fu

We don’t hate white people. We hate bigoted racist scum who treat non-whites as inferior, or who think that being white makes them better than the people the subjugate.
I still think that weird looking Valerie Jarrett looks A LOT like that character from Planet of the Apes.

I think that is funny as shit.

We don’t hate white people. We hate bigoted racist scum who treat non-whites as inferior, or who think that being white makes them better than the people they subjugate.
So why do you always seem to defend the terrorists, excuse me but it's still and always the same song you seem to defend them.
I wish that the leftists realize that they are the murderers in power and not the Westerners already it would be a step towards us the Conservatives

Give it a rest dumbass.

Take a child, go commit a crime and see if you can take the child to jail.

This is why you idiots are still going down in the polls DESPITE a potus named Trump.
America is tired of the juvenile over the top hysterics.
I have faith there are enough decent people in this country that I don’t have to worry about November. Your party, btw, absolutely loves Trump’s hysterics.

ivanka-trump-1-2000.jpg

There it is folks. That is the offensive photo to the left. That is what caused the unfunny **** to call her a ****. That is right folks. The fucking Twitter went crazy with these motherfuckers who all deserved to be kicked in their fucking teeth!! For them to screaaaaaaam!!!!! over that photo,

Banned word edited out
ivanka-trump-slammed-missing-children-photo-759.jpg

She sent it out knowing mothers are having their children ripped from their arms. She is mocking them. The message is see, look what I can do and you can't.

ivanka-trump-1-2000.jpg

There it is folks. That is the offensive photo to the left. That is what caused the unfunny **** to call her a ****. That is right folks. The fucking Twitter went crazy with these motherfuckers who all deserved to be kicked in their fucking teeth!! For them to screaaaaaaam!!!!! over that photo,

Banned word edited out
ivanka-trump-slammed-missing-children-photo-759.jpg

She sent it out knowing mothers are having their children ripped from their arms. She is mocking them. The message is see, look what I can do and you can't.

Ivanka should be ripped to shreds for posting this picture in light of the Administration’s policy of tearing non-white children away from their parents.

That’s in addition to the three Chinese trade marks she was gifted with this week.

I do too
Fuck all illegals
Family break ups is on the parents. Not us

No, it’s on you for voting for this piece of scum and for applauding his torture and cruelty.

These people are NOT illegals. They are legally requesting asylum.
Wrong. They are lying. they are economic immigrants. The only thing they want asylum from is Central America's dismal economy.

Forum List

Back