Here Is The Report On Russia and 2016 Election

Who cares? We owe the hackers a debt of gratitude for exposing truths about democrats

Did anyone else see this coming? Here's what Trump had to say:

“Whether it is our government, organizations, associations or businesses we need to aggressively combat and stop cyberattacks. I will appoint a team to give me a plan within 90 days of taking office,” Trump said. “The methods, tools and tactics we use to keep America safe should not be a public discussion that will benefit those who seek to do us harm. Two weeks from today I will take the oath of office and America’s safety and security will be my number one priority.”

Trump declares hacking had ‘no effect on the outcome of the election’

So the same fucking guy that was taunting the U.S. intelligence agencies and saying they had no proof... now all of a sudden thinks it is unwise to share publicly the proof of the hack? Sounds to me like he's seen how damaging the proof is and he doesn't want the public to see it.
Gee CIA wont make it public either.......DNC dont want to cooperate.....perhaps you should talk to your side and have them show the public.....lets see the evidence.....think we been saying that all along

“Whether it is our government, organizations, associations or businesses we need to aggressively combat and stop cyberattacks. I will appoint a team to give me a plan within 90 days of taking office,” Trump said. “The methods, tools and tactics we use to keep America safe should not be a public discussion that will benefit those who seek to do us harm. Two weeks from today I will take the oath of office and America’s safety and security will be my number one priority.”

So the same fucking guy that was taunting the U.S. intelligence agencies and saying they had no proof... now all of a sudden thinks it is unwise to share publicly the proof of the hack? Sounds to me like he's seen how damaging the proof is and he doesn't want the public to see it.
Gee CIA wont make it public either.......DNC dont want to cooperate.....perhaps you should talk to your side and have them show the public.....lets see the evidence.....think we been saying that all along

Trump supporters demanding evidence. It's so much fun!

Evidence being withheld is funner isnt it get to claim whatever ya want

Also the same guy who called the same WikiLeaks "disgraceful" and said "there should be a death penalty" for it.

Do you have a reading comprehension problem? They weren't making it public for the very reason Trump stated... but Trump insisted they had no evidence because they wouldn't make it public... NOW THAT TRUMP HAS BEEN BRIEFED.... Trump all of a sudden agrees and says that the proof shouldn't be published publicly.

Do you understand?

They demand evidence and even now Trump says that the evidence he saw shouldn't be made public. It's amazing...

Sorry fool. The CIA and the FBI ain't gonna give you the classified info....so you don't buy it.

Thousands of muzzies dancing in Jersey on 9-11? Yeah....you'll buy that.

Trump under audit so can't release taxes? Oh, absolutely.

Fool. Wake up.

Where is the report on obuthole spending our money to influence Israel's election? So Putin copied obuthole, stupid libtards.

What difference does it make. Joe Biden just proclaimed Trump to be the President. Get over it.

Yes. We know. Don't you think you should move on?
Says the crybaby not moving on. Hillary would have lost without any help from Russia, she is that bad.

You say that as if you know it for a fact. How nice.

Less than 100,000 votes in three states. That's the margin.

Sorry fool. The CIA and the FBI a it gonna give you the classified info....so you don't buy it.

Thousands of muzzies dancing in Jerset on 9-11? Yeah....you'll buy that.

Fool. Wake up.
Butthurt idiot^^^°

Sorry fool. The CIA and the FBI a it gonna give you the classified info....so you don't buy it.

Thousands of muzzies dancing in Jerset on 9-11? Yeah....you'll buy that.

Fool. Wake up.
Butthurt idiot^^^°

You should find my posts from November 9th and 10th.

You don't know what you are talking about.

What difference does it make. Joe Biden just proclaimed Trump to be the President. Get over it.

Yes. We know. Don't you think you should move on?
Says the crybaby not moving on. Hillary would have lost without any help from Russia, she is that bad.

You say that as if you know it for a fact. How nice.

Less than 100,000 votes in three states. That's the margin.
I do, Hillary is a crooked lying hag.

Forum List

Back