Here Is The Report On Russia and 2016 Election

And the Russian Republicans on the board are still clueless. Now Donald will contact Vladimir and let him know what intelligence secrets he has learned.

Last edited:
Wonder why the DNC were so afraid of turning their server over to the FBI? Is there or was there something on the server that would cause an FBI investigation of voter fraud or treason?

Nice red herring. How're you going to cook it?

Anyone surprised to see the RWNJ traitors siding against their own country, yet again? Me neither.

Harry Dresden Go ahead, tell me I'm wrong about these traitors who hate their own country so much, they're happy about espionage to sabotage our republic.

I wonder how soon we learn that King Twitler paid Pooting.

The GOP will soon be the RR party, the Russian Republican party, whose number one initiative is to bring America down.

And the Russian Republicans on the board are still clueless. Now Donald will conract Vladimir and let him know what intelligence secrets he has learned.
Actually, we are all still clueless, you included. We all know what the intelligence community is concluding, but we don't know how they reached that conclusion and apparently they have no intention of letting us know.

From page 4, OP link:

>> Pro-Kremlin proxy Vladimir Zhirinovskiy, leader of the nationalist Liberal Democratic Party of Russia, proclaimed just before the election thatif President-elect Trump won, Russia would “drink champagne” in anticipation of being able to advance its positions on Syria and Ukraine. <<

From the summer:

>> STEPHANOPOULOS: They took away the part of the platform calling for the provision of lethal weapons to Ukraine to defend themselves.

Why is that a good idea?

TRUMP: Well, look, you know, I have my own ideas. He’s not going into Ukraine, OK?

Just so you understand. He’s not going to go into Ukraine, all right?

You can mark it down and you can put it down, you can take it anywhere you want.

STEPHANOPOULOS: Well, he’s already there, isn’t he?

TRUMP: OK, well, he’s there in a certain way, but I’m not there yet. You have Obama there. And frankly, that whole part of the world is a mess under Obama, with all the strength that you’re talking about and all of the power of NATO and all of this, in the meantime, he’s going where — he takes — takes Crimea, he’s sort of — I mean… <<

Yuh huh. Well thanks for clearing that up... :uhh:

And yet ---

>> Ukrainian political experts say Manafort, 67, was first hired to work in Ukraine more than a decade ago by the country’s wealthiest businessman, Rinat Akhmetov. Akhmetov, (right), a steel and iron ore magnate, is worth an estimated $2.8 billion, according to Forbes.

Officially, Manafort advised Akhmetov in 2005 on a corporate communication strategy for one of his companies, System Capital Management. <<

'Mazing. His own campaign manager, and he still doesn't know about Russia invading Ukraine in 2014.

Anyone notice a striking similarity between:

"He’s not going into Ukraine, OK?

Just so you understand. He’s not going to go into Ukraine, all right?"

and

"Just so you understand, I don't know anything about David Duke, OK?"

And the Russian Republicans on the board are still clueless. Now Donald will conract Vladimir and let him know what intelligence secrets he has learned.
Actually, we are all still clueless, you included. We all know what the intelligence community is concluding, but we don't know how they reached that conclusion and apparently they have no intention of letting us know.

Call Assange and ask him.

From page 4, OP link:

>> Pro-Kremlin proxy Vladimir Zhirinovskiy, leader of the nationalist Liberal Democratic Party of Russia, proclaimed just before the election thatif President-elect Trump won, Russia would “drink champagne” in anticipation of being able to advance its positions on Syria and Ukraine. <<

From the summer:

>> STEPHANOPOULOS: They took away the part of the platform calling for the provision of lethal weapons to Ukraine to defend themselves.

Why is that a good idea?

TRUMP: Well, look, you know, I have my own ideas. He’s not going into Ukraine, OK?

Just so you understand. He’s not going to go into Ukraine, all right?

You can mark it down and you can put it down, you can take it anywhere you want.

STEPHANOPOULOS: Well, he’s already there, isn’t he?

TRUMP: OK, well, he’s there in a certain way, but I’m not there yet. You have Obama there. And frankly, that whole part of the world is a mess under Obama, with all the strength that you’re talking about and all of the power of NATO and all of this, in the meantime, he’s going where — he takes — takes Crimea, he’s sort of — I mean… <<

Yuh huh. Well thanks for clearing that up... :uhh:

And yet ---

>> Ukrainian political experts say Manafort, 67, was first hired to work in Ukraine more than a decade ago by the country’s wealthiest businessman, Rinat Akhmetov. Akhmetov, (right), a steel and iron ore magnate, is worth an estimated $2.8 billion, according to Forbes.

Officially, Manafort advised Akhmetov in 2005 on a corporate communication strategy for one of his companies, System Capital Management. <<

'Mazing. His own campaign manager, and he still doesn't know about Russia invading Ukraine in 2014.

Anyone notice a striking similarity between:

"He’s not going into Ukraine, OK?

Just so you understand. He’s not going to go into Ukraine, all right?"

and

"Just so you understand, I don't know anything about David Duke, OK?"

Trump hasn't a f_ing clue....HE REALLY DOESN'T!

OP link, p. 4 again:

>> RT’s coverage of Secretary Clinton throughout the US presidential campaign was consistently negative
and focused on her leaked e-mails and accused her of corruption, poor physical and mental health, and
ties to Islamic extremism. Some Russian officials echoed Russian lines for the influence campaign that Secretary Clinton’s election could lead to a war between the United States and Russia.
  • In August, Kremlin-linked political analysts suggested avenging negative Western reports on Putin by airing segments devoted to Secretary Clinton’s alleged health problems.

Same August on USMB, one of many:

Hillary's health issues issues include her poor balance, her dizziness, her unable to assemble cogent thoughts, her falling and tripping, her Coughing, her long trips to the bathroom, and her hypothyroid issues equal prolonged periods of treatment via Thyroxine and a varied amount of side effects, and lets not forget her constant coughing. And lets not forget that Doctor, or whoever the hell he is who follows her around and carries a Diazapam pen- Diazepam is used to treat anxiety disorders, alcohol withdrawal symptoms, or muscle spasms.But to even question Hillary’s health issues is shameful! LOL...

These symptoms are FAR from normal. There is something wrong with this woman…aside from her deviousness, lying, cold-hardheartedness, raging like a lunatic, the fact that she's a bitch, and so on. She is medically not fit to become our PRESIDENT, no way, no how..

Anyone surprised to see the RWNJ traitors siding against their own country, yet again? Me neither.

Harry Dresden Go ahead, tell me I'm wrong about these traitors who hate their own country so much, they're happy about espionage to sabotage our republic.

I wonder how soon we learn that King Twitler paid Pooting.
lots of people think far lefties like you are trying to undermine this country luddy....they think people like you are traitors to this country....what do you think of that?....

U.S. intelligence agencies: Putin ordered intervention in presidential election
Source: The Washington Post

By Greg Miller January 6 at 3:53 PM

Russia carried out a comprehensive cyber campaign to upend the U.S. presidential election, an operation that was ordered by Russian President Vladimir Putin and aspired to help elect Donald Trump by discrediting his Democratic rival, Hillary Clinton, U.S. intelligence agencies concluded in a report released Friday.

The report depicts Russian interference as unprecedented in scale, saying that Moscows assault represented a significant escalation in directness, level of activity, and scope of effort beyond previous election-related espionage.

The campaign was ordered by Putin himself and initially sought primarily to undermine public faith is the U.S. democratic process, denigrate Secretary Clinton and harm her electoral prospects. But as the campaign proceeded, Russia developed a clear preference for President-elect Trump and repeatedly sought to elevate him by discrediting Secretary Clinton and publicly contrasting her unfavorably to him.

The document represents an extraordinarily direct and detailed account of a longstanding United States' adversarys multi-pronged intervention in a fundamental pillar of American democracy.

Read more: U.S. intelligence agencies: Putin ordered intervention in presidential election

aspired to help elect Donald Trump by discrediting his Democratic rival, Hillary Clinton,

Well, shit, how hard is it to discredit that corrupt old drunk?

The US intelligence community believes that 3rd party debates are a threat to our democracy.

 In an effort to highlight the alleged "lack of democracy" in the United States, RT broadcast, hosted, and advertised thirdparty candidate debates and ran reporting supportive of the political agenda of these candidates. The RT hosts asserted that the US two-party system does not represent the views of at least one-third of the population and is a "sham."

Intel report: Putin directly ordered effort to influence election
Intel report: Putin directly ordered effort to influence election - CNNPolitics.com

And the Russians and Republicans cheered. Comrades in Arms

And short sighted too. They think this is OK because it helped their guy like it's over now. But they never ask why they helped Trump, what interest made them push for Trump...but they will analyze what "pepperoni pizza" means and see child molestation. Russian hacks, Russian fuck boy appointments, hell, a best friend award pinned on his nominee!

And they can't see anything...in fact, they still act befuddled. Or I should say, they pretend they can't see the link all for America. Sorry, I meant all for Trump.

OP link, p. 4 yet again:

>> On 6 August, RT published an English-language video called “Julian Assange Special: Do WikiLeaks Have the E-mail That’ll Put Clinton in Prison?” and an exclusive interview with Assange entitled “Clinton and ISIS Funded by the Same Money.” RT’s most popular video on Secretary Clinton, “How 100% of the Clintons’ ‘Charity’ Went to...Themselves,” had more than 9 million views on social media platforms. RT’s most popular English language video about the President-elect, called “Trump Will Not Be Permitted To Win,” featured Assange and had 2.2 million views. <<​

Bleated USMB Pavlovically:

The American public knows. and is showing it!

701adeb2729a40f5be962067037fdf7e
LOl Infowars started that too. Hillary for prison, it's taken off like wild fire too.

When the house is crooked... check the foundation.

She is even more corrupt than the foundation though.

A Wall Street Journal report says the FBI’s pursuit of the case is rooted in recordings of a suspect in a different corruption case who spoke about the Clinton Foundation’s alleged dirty dealings.

The FBI, under the leadership of director James Comey, believed those conversations were enough to move forward with the probe, the Journal says. Justice Department prosecutors disagreed because the source was not an employee of the Clinton Foundation.

They considered the talk to be hearsay and did not think it would be enough to sway a grand jury.

Fox is now reporting that federal investigators have collected ‘a lot of’ evidence, including Wikileaks emails to and foundation officials.

She and her crooked foundation is done. Everything we believed about her turns out to be completely true. Just think about all the things we don't know about her yet.

Further down the same page of the OPs pdf:

>> Russia used trolls as well as RT as part of its influence efforts to denigrate Secretary Clinton.
This effort amplified stories on scandals about Secretary Clinton and the role of WikiLeaks in the
election campaign.<<

Yeah NO SHIT. The odd thing is, except for some kids in Macedonia ---- they did it for free.

Matter o' fact here comes one of those astute entrepreneurs in the next post.....

Last edited:
OP link, p. 4 again:

>> RT’s coverage of Secretary Clinton throughout the US presidential campaign was consistently negative
and focused on her leaked e-mails and accused her of corruption, poor physical and mental health, and
ties to Islamic extremism. Some Russian officials echoed Russian lines for the influence campaign that Secretary Clinton’s election could lead to a war between the United States and Russia.
  • In August, Kremlin-linked political analysts suggested avenging negative Western reports on Putin by airing segments devoted to Secretary Clinton’s alleged health problems.

Same August on USMB, one of many:

Hillary's health issues issues include her poor balance, her dizziness, her unable to assemble cogent thoughts, her falling and tripping, her Coughing, her long trips to the bathroom, and her hypothyroid issues equal prolonged periods of treatment via Thyroxine and a varied amount of side effects, and lets not forget her constant coughing. And lets not forget that Doctor, or whoever the hell he is who follows her around and carries a Diazapam pen- Diazepam is used to treat anxiety disorders, alcohol withdrawal symptoms, or muscle spasms.But to even question Hillary’s health issues is shameful! LOL...

These symptoms are FAR from normal. There is something wrong with this woman…aside from her deviousness, lying, cold-hardheartedness, raging like a lunatic, the fact that she's a bitch, and so on. She is medically not fit to become our PRESIDENT, no way, no how..

In August, Kremlin-linked political analysts suggested avenging negative Western reports on Putin by airing segments devoted to Secretary Clinton’s alleged health problems.

Health problems? That's ridiculous!!
Lots of people fainted during the 9/11 event in New York.
Hundreds.

Yes. We know. Don't you think you should move on?

I'm not the one pissing on my toes here.

Of course you are. You and Trump want to live the rest of your lives as though it's November 9th. Let's get on with governing. How about demanding that your new POTUS put America first and direct his dopey Twitter account at Putin.

Asshole.

Actually he has already done more before taking office officially than any past President. He has commitments from Ford, Carrier, Sony, that tool company, and some others concerning returning jobs and creating new jobs. I'd say he's been very busy. The Russian hacking is nothing new. Our own government interferes in the affairs of other nations all the time. Hell, they lie to you all the time. According to our own government, our body count in Viet Nam accounted for more dead than was ever born there. We tapped the German Prime Minister's phone. We effectively had the Libyan leader murdered. Our hands are not lily white.

Please stop. You are killing me with stupid.
You're own stupidity should have killed you long ago, scumbag.
You're own stupidity, he writes. Lol.

Opposing interventionism in Syria is also seen as a no no. Dissent from the State one party system will not be tolerated is the message I'm hearing from the government.

 RT is a leading media voice opposing Western intervention in the Syrian conflict and blaming the West for waging "information wars" against the Syrian Government (RT, 10 October-9 November).

From the OP link:

Moscow’s influence campaign followed a Russian messaging strategy that blends covert intelligence operations—such as cyber activity—with overt efforts by Russian Government agencies, state-funded media, third-party intermediaries, and paid social media users or “trolls.”

We assess with high confidence that Russian military intelligence (General Staff Main Intelligence Directorate or GRU) used the Guccifer 2.0 persona and DCLeaks.com to release US victim data obtained in cyber operations publicly and in exclusives to media outlets and relayed material to WikiLeaks.

Forum List

Back