Here it comes: California panel set to release report calling for 'comprehensive reparations' to black Americans

How about a black person telling you that you don't know shit about being black and should not comment on what's good for us.

You don't know either. You voted for the guy who said he won't let his kids live a "racial jungle" with people like you.

LOL

I thought about it in 1978 but too many people lived there then.

Ah, yes, another left-winger hiding out in a red state for the safety, prosperity and low taxes, while telling us how awful Republicans are. LOL!

You're scared to live in a place run by people like you.

"The report calls for expanded voter registration"

Hell, why not just go all out, and give each black two votes each time they go to the polls.

Get ready to open your wallet.

"The report calls for expanded voter registration, policies to hold police more accountable in cases of alleged brutality, and recommends the creation of a special office that would, in part, help Black Americans who descended from free or enslaved Black people in the country at the end of the 19th century document their eligibility for financial restitution."

You've already paid taxes and you probably don't pay California State taxes. Lets stop pretending that America has never paid reparations to descendants of things from long past. The opposition to reparations for blacks is simply racist.

1971: Around $1 billion + 44 million acres of land: Alaska Native Claims Settlement Act.

1980: $81 million: Klamaths of Oregon. ("Spending Spree" by Dylan Darling, Herald and News (Klamath Falls, OR), June 21, 2005.)

1980: $105 million: Sioux of South Dakota for seizure of their land. (United States v. Sioux Nation of Indians, 448 U.S. 371 (1980).)

1985: $12.3 million: Seminoles of Florida. (see Racial Justice in America: A Reference Handbook by David B. Mustard, 2002, ABC-CLIO, p. 81.)

1985: $31 million: Chippewas of Wisconsin. (see Racial Justice in America: A Reference Handbook by David B. Mustard, 2002, ABC-CLIO, p. 81.)

1986: $32 million per 1836 Treaty: Ottawas of Michigan. (see Racial Justice in America: A Reference Handbook by David B. Mustard, 2002, ABC-CLIO, p. 81.)

You've already paid taxes and you probably don't pay California State taxes. Lets stop pretending that America has never paid reparations to descendants of things from long past. The opposition to reparations for blacks is simply racist.

1971: Around $1 billion + 44 million acres of land: Alaska Native Claims Settlement Act.

1980: $81 million: Klamaths of Oregon. ("Spending Spree" by Dylan Darling, Herald and News (Klamath Falls, OR), June 21, 2005.)

1980: $105 million: Sioux of South Dakota for seizure of their land. (United States v. Sioux Nation of Indians, 448 U.S. 371 (1980).)

1985: $12.3 million: Seminoles of Florida. (see Racial Justice in America: A Reference Handbook by David B. Mustard, 2002, ABC-CLIO, p. 81.)

1985: $31 million: Chippewas of Wisconsin. (see Racial Justice in America: A Reference Handbook by David B. Mustard, 2002, ABC-CLIO, p. 81.)

1986: $32 million per 1836 Treaty: Ottawas of Michigan. (see Racial Justice in America: A Reference Handbook by David B. Mustard, 2002, ABC-CLIO, p. 81.)

All of those involved violations of actual treaties, what treaty was in place involving slavery?

Ah, yes, another left-winger hiding out in a red state for the safety, prosperity and low taxes, while telling us how awful Republicans are. LOL!

Wrong. I live in a red state ruined by republican policy. California federal taxes help keep red states alive as they send more tax money to D.C. than they get back.

Those are reparations. Stop making excuses.

No, those are compensation for breach of contract.

What contract did blacks as a group have before, during and after slavery that was violated?

The report found that poverty and institutional racism were driving inner-city violence

Many Conservatives blamed the riots on young black men, who represented the largest and most visible group of rioters. But, in March 1968, the Kerner Commission turned those assumptions upside-down, declaring white racism—not black anger—turned the key that unlocked urban American turmoil.

Bad policing practices, a flawed justice system, unscrupulous consumer credit practices, poor or inadequate housing, high unemployment, voter suppression, and other culturally embedded forms of racial discrimination all converged to propel violent upheaval on the streets of African-American neighborhoods in American cities.

“White society,” the presidentially appointed panel reported, “is deeply implicated in the ghetto. White institutions created it, white institutions maintain it, and white society condones it.”

Republicans claim they weren't and aren't racists. But ask them if they agree with the Kerner Commissions findings and they'll say no. Just like they don't like BLM and defend the white police today when they murder blacks, I'm sure conservatives/republicans were against the Kerner Commissions conclusions.
shut the fuck up bobo.....geezus you have threads here calling poor blacks useless pieces of shit....quit acting like you understand the black man and you are the black mans friend...because you are not.....

shut the fuck up bobo.....geezus you have threads here calling poor blacks useless pieces of shit....quit acting like you understand the black man and you are the black mans friend...because you are not.....
Just because I give black people shit because their communities (Detroit) have 2000 violent crimes per every 100,000 residents and the average American city has 333, doesn't mean I don't understand. I agree with the Kerner report's findings. Do you? Most "conservatives" or Republicans who claim they are not racist deny the findings are true just like you guys are anti BLM.

Yes, I do understand. It's not ALL their fault. And if they want improvement they're going to have to do it themselves. Internally. No amount of reperations will change that.

This is why I say we need to bring jobs home but the only way you give them tax breaks is if they move to cities like Detroit.

Arkansass wasn't low taxes and is now high as hell. There are no places run by people like me because we are a minority, unfortunately they are mostly run by asshole white dicks like yourself.

Get ready to open your wallet.

"The report calls for expanded voter registration, policies to hold police more accountable in cases of alleged brutality, and recommends the creation of a special office that would, in part, help Black Americans who descended from free or enslaved Black people in the country at the end of the 19th century document their eligibility for financial restitution."

Africans Should Sue Aframs So That All Blacks Would Have Equal Money

The reparations that Aframs owe White people is the difference between their incomes here and what those left behind in the jungle make.

Last edited:
Just because I give black people shit because their communities (Detroit) have 2000 violent crimes per every 100,000 residents and the average American city has 333, doesn't mean I don't understand. I agree with the Kerner report's findings. Do you? Most "conservatives" or Republicans who claim they are not racist deny the findings are true just like you guys are anti BLM.

Yes, I do understand. It's not ALL their fault. And if they want improvement they're going to have to do it themselves. Internally. No amount of reperations will change that.

This is why I say we need to bring jobs home but the only way you give them tax breaks is if they move to cities like Detroit.
im anti BLM?....once again saying something i have never said....if there is one thing you are good at its saying someone said something they didnt say.....do you now realize why many posters here think you are a joke?....you have all stories,and yes they are stories,were you are claiming that people said something they never said.....

Those numbers pale in comparison to what is being suggested (by some) as suitable reparations for Blacks:
Approx. $10-12 TRILLION.

Well first of all, who is "pretending" that reparations haven't been paid in the past? Not me.

Second, just because they have been paid in the past doesn't mean we all agree they should have.

Lastly, it's not "racist" to be against this, I for one am an equal opportunity thinker and believer. I don't think ANYONE deserves reparations!

Well first of all, who is "pretending" that reparations haven't been paid in the past? Not me.

Second, just because they have been paid in the past doesn't mean we all agree they should have.

Lastly, it's not "racist" to be against this, I for one am an equal opportunity thinker and believer. I don't think ANYONE deserves reparations!

I was going to pay reparations, but BLM rioters stole them.

Wrong. I live in a red state ruined by republican policy. California federal taxes help keep red states alive as they send more tax money to D.C. than they get back.

Like I've always said, blue-staters are the ones who create all of the federal handout programs, so don't piss and moan when they get used by people you don't like.

im anti BLM?....once again saying something i have never said....if there is one thing you are good at its saying someone said something they didnt say.....do you now realize why many posters here think you are a joke?....you have all stories,and yes they are stories,were you are claiming that people said something they never said.....
I don't care what any of you who lean right think of me. You're all fucking idiots. If a lefty wants to come forward and agree with you, I'll consider your criticism valid. But if it's just all you right wing idiots who agree about me, you can all fuck right off.

And btw, when I said YOU I mean your kind. You're a Republican. You like Trump. You're a conservative. I see it in your posts. You clearly hate Hillary and Nancy more than you do Bush and Trump.

Like I've always said, blue-staters are the ones who create all of the federal handout programs, so don't piss and moan when they get used by people you don't like.
Isn't that why you Republicans became anti welfare? You were fine with it back when single white mothers could get it but single black mothers were denied. As soon as the Supreme Court ruled that your policies were racist and unconstitutional, suddenly you became anti welfare.

What we piss and moan about is guys like Rand Paul don't want to give out any money to other states but then when it's his state, he has no problem having his hand out.

Forum List

Back